Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma (5904 Views)

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by daddytime(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Cynical and witty Buhari...

I love the last line.

Funny old man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by otomatic(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2021
O boy! Presido de regret this visit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Coldie(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Trust bubu to always talk off point.
Mumu ipobingo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Noshitboi(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2021
You sew 1970s trouser style for Buhari and still brought him to the state unwelcome to come and commission gutter. Hopeless Supreme, Buhari go show presidential disgrace, just wait grin angry
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by AroleOduduwa2: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2021
I love this, hope have spent all his tenure trying to get Buhari attention just to show his political foes he has the backing of the president. In an attempt to do this he ended up shooting himself big time. Apc have seen the writing and will rather lose the seat so as to give the party structure back to Okorocha.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by mbos: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
Anyone who says that Buhari didn't know that he met a ghost town during his visit to imo State is only deceiving themselves.

I know that whenever Buhari visits the north, people climb on billboards and trees to have a glimpse of him, wave at him and praise him. Of course, he is human and enjoys such scenes.

Imagine an entire region shutting down in protest because a president is visiting. Indeed, the IPOB sent a strong, unprecedented message to him and his goons. I'm sure what he met in Imo State was shocking, to say the least.
yes u are right, he was shocked to the bone
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by BigYash: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2021
I thought some idiots here on nairaland said a mammoth crowd came out to welcome him.. undecided

Hope go soon smell his ass . FG will use and dump him.. Make he go ask osho how far cheesy
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by paramakina202: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2021
SpatialKing:
I will be careful with your future invitations... What does that mean

It is insulting to invite a president to come and commission gutters and sewages as projects grin.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by paramakina202: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2021
BigYash:
I thought some idiots here on nairaland said a mammoth crowd came out to welcome him.. undecided

Hope go soon smell his ass . FG will use and dump him.. Make he go ask osho how far cheesy

I don't think its all about crowd,Buhari does not expect to receive a hero welcome anywhere in Igboland even without sit at home ordered by IPOB.I believe Buhari was disappointed to come all the way from Abuja to commission gutter and sewage.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by BigYash: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
paramakina202:

I don't think its all about crowd,Buhari does not expect to receive a hero welcome anywhere in Igboland even without sit at home ordered by IPOB.I believe Buhari was disappointed to come all the way from Abuja to commission gutter and sewage.
If say crowd dey bros,he for no notice the nonesense Hopeless did ,that much ... You suppose know the mara
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by franklingud(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

E never start.

Foolish hope!
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by paramakina202: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2021
BigYash:
If say crowd dey bros,he for no notice the nonesense Hopeless did ,that much ... You suppose know the mara

No go leave the real issue dey talk about irrelevant things as if Buhari was in Imo for a show where crowd will determines the success of his Tour.Did Buhari expect crowd in Owerri even after IPOB issued sit-at-home order?The answer is NO. He can only be disappointed by the quality of projects he came to commission.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by xelly: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hope is a disgrace to Supreme Court, APC, and to himself.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by xelly: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hope invited Buhari to insult him. Which project did Supreme Court Governor commissioned? Isn't it a joke of the highest order that he didn't award any contract neither did he inspect any project nor did we hear any media report of work progress and the contractor handling the project only to bring BuBu to commission one erosion channel that is non functional.

APC! Shame.
Mandate your governors to deliver and not scam the president.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by BigYash: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
paramakina202:

No go leave the real issue dey talk about irrelevant things as if Buhari was in Imo for a show where crowd will determines the success of his Tour.Did Buhari expect crowd in Owerri even after IPOB issued sit-at-home order?The answer is NO. He can only be disappointed by the quality of projects he came to commission.
Since he come to office ,the buhari himself which project he execute ? He already knows the kind of governors working under him,he knows that hopeless of a governor more than you do ,and I believe he must have been brief on what project he is coming to commission there.. Dey there dey deceive yourself.. Make them use your head play ludo.. Disappointed in project he commission.I pray o. Why commission a sub standard project ,if he was who you guys think thought he was in 2015? Which example he dey show like that brah? Did he still commission the rubbish or not my guy?
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by paramakina202: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
BigYash:
Since he come to office ,the buhari himself which project he execute ? He already knows the kind of governors working under him,he knows that hopeless of a governor more than you do ,and I believe he must have been brief on what project he is coming to commission there.. Dey there dey deceive yourself.. Make them use your head play ludo.. Disappointed in project he commission.I pray o. Why commission a sub standard project ,if he was who you guys think thought he was in 2015? Which example he dey show like that brah? Did he still commission the rubbish or not my guy?

We shouldn't be going back and forth because of incompetent BuBu and the stooge he put in Imo state. Uche onye adighiya njo. Ka Udo chia.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by BigYash: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
paramakina202:

We shouldn't be going back and forth because of incompetent BuBu and the stooge he put in Imo state. Uche onye adighiya njo. Ka Udo chia.
I no understand the Igbo language. But like your stated.. Bubu no reach to dey argue ontop his maras.. Happy Sunday Bro
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by lagdmark(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
valicious1:

it means he was shocked by the disgrace he got. A whole President came to a state and the citizens of the state never came out to welcome him
Never blame the governor for the disgrace Buhari received in Imo state.
If Buhari is a good leader people will want to follow him by choice.
Things will get better the day our governors, senators and Honorable members are disgraced at the federal, state and local government areas.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by paramakina202: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
BigYash:
I no understand the Igbo language. But like your stated.. Bubu no reach to dey argue ontop his maras.. Happy Sunday Bro
Sorry, I thought you are Igbo.
Everyman is entitled to his opinion that is what I said in Igbo language. Peace and one love.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by 9japride(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
You guys should be deceiving yourself, what's the mega project that was been commissioned? There is more to the visit especially as regards ruga plans and oil matters.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by BigYash: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
paramakina202:

Sorry, I thought you are Igbo.
Everyman is entitled to his opinion that is what I said in Igbo language. Peace and one love.
No,i no be igbo...Regards my brother..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Ceufinish: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Come and put your confidence in jesus.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by fregeneh(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
valicious1:

it means he was shocked by the disgrace he got. A whole President came to a state and the citizens of the state never came out to welcome him

Nah! That's not he meant

The president was disappointed by the midiocal project he was cajoled to risk his life all the way from abuja to come and commission.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by Perfectbeing(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Even those that clearly understand what he meant will deliberately twist the statement to mean something else.
Re: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Uzodinma by FakeUnity: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
Anyone who says that Buhari didn't know that he met a ghost town during his visit to imo State is only deceiving themselves.

I know that whenever Buhari visits the north, people climb on billboards and trees to have a glimpse of him, wave at him and praise him. Of course, he is human and enjoys such scenes.

Imagine an entire region shutting down in protest because a president is visiting. Indeed, the IPOB sent a strong, unprecedented message to him and his goons. I'm sure what he met in Imo State was shocking, to say the least.

The shut down shock Buhari but him zombies dey save face .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? / The Untold Story Of The Nigerian Presidential Air Fleet / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.