Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please (17776 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by seanjy4konji: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
how does agent do canadian visa??what process..if you are not the one paying then go for it then.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by AMT1794(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
I will advise, u Know the type of Visa u will be getting 1st, wch shld be working Visa, and then since u studied Mech engr, then there shld b work for u, over there,. I won't advise u remain in this country, as u hv bn suffering in it, if u get d ryt link over there, u can clear ur Dept in less than 4 months. So work towards leaving dis country. People myt start telling u, go and learn skill in the country and other cat and boo stories, the truth is, the work in Nigeria, pay less than u work. There are more opportunities in Canada for u.
Japa oooo
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by optimistic0001: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
You are scared of making 1.8 million to pay back? My colleague in the same company in US makes more about N2million in a month, because they pay them per-hour multiple by day and then month, why in a year here, we don't even earn what they earn in a month there. That 1.8 million is what you will earn an pay back in 2months, you can even earn more if you are hard working. Talking about other fears, life is a risk, it is even risky here than there. While I advice you to take serious security precaution, don't throw this opportunity over the window, you already know this man for a very long time now.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by BeboNGN: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Zoharariel:

If you’re not careful, we will soon read here on Nairaland the following caption:

Nigerian Arrested In Europe or Canada For Cocaine-Trafficking

If you do not have sense, go and borrow one. Nothing is ever free in this cruel world.

Everybody are predators looking for gullible preys to devour.

Yes, that fatherly figure might have been financially supportive to the OP, so do people who buy chickens or cockerels, nurse & feed them until they meet their Waterloo during Christmas season. grin

Lastly, remember: Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.

your profile pic says it all
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by ramatintin(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
You have a good opportunity to change your situation here if the offer is legit. Many people enter Lagos without knowing a soul and de survived.my guy enter Canada you go survive.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Ascony(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Depressed101:
considering your current position you are simply lazy, this is not something to think twice about,,,

Don't mind the boy. He is still considering. I don't really understand some people. U see a life changing opportunity and u are still hesitating. This is why people remain poor

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by bonetalk(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=COdeGenesis post=105734853]I know someone that was earning 50k in Nigeria. He travelled to Canada for his Masters. After doing his masters. He got a job offer of $60,000 per year excluding bonuses. That's like N1,600,000 per year. The last time he came visiting he bought a house and a car for his mum. [/quot
e]

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by DDayve: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Canada!!!.....don't take the opportunity. Continue to suffer here in Nigeria. One day you will make it. Meanwhile, I will like to know if it's possible for you to transfer the opportunity to another person that likes gbese. I am interested, After paying the agency. I promise to settle you for passing the opportunity to me.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by andyblinks05: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Depressed101:
considering your current position you are simply lazy, this is not something to think twice about,,,
I thought as much....earning 30k can sustain him till he finds a better job plus he is a HND holder
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by salvation77177: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Canada work visa from Nigeria in this covid 19 era? Well, pray well and allow God to reveal to you all you need to know about this offer.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by ehinmowo: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:
....life has been difficult to say the least, ever since I moved to lagos after finishing my nysc in March, I thought hoped things will be better but it only became...
Well let's leave that. I just want advice, that's why I am here.am currently squatting with my elder brother and his fiance in a room and palor self con. They are getting married by December. I have alot of burden to them, they don't need to tell me I know. But what will a man do. I forgot to add am 27 years old. I studied mechanical engineering (HND). My hands are really tied right now. I left a crazy job(30k/months) that I was using to sustain my self. Don't judge me, am not lazy. I left because of security reasons. Plus It was a slave kind of work. Presently am hooked. I don't know where and what to do. I currently don't have up to 5k in my account self. As I no gree do yahoo aka jazz. Na wetin my eyes dey see be this.

...any way my gist is getting to long. There is an man that has always been a father to me. He helped me through school. I really thank him. As in he has done alot. The man just like me for no reason.and has been helping me since I was young. Anyway he called me and then after explaining to him how things has been for him.

He called again after a month. He said he has a deal for me.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?
Should I go ahead? Or remain in naija?

I have so much fears, that's why am scared of going, what if I go broke?

I have from now till Monday to decide, the processing is starting on Monday

I was thinking he said you would pay him 50% of your earning for life. What sre u still about?
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by MrFly(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Take the deal but don't accept any proposal of delivering any luggage to anyone abroad... Also there is nothing like a parlor and one bedroom self con. Be guided
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by delzbaba(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
U can make 2k dollars in a month with serious hustle.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Yaks02(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

I just what to weigh my options. Well thanks anyway, I will pray

Take the deal my bro, life is all about risk besides you are on a better side.
Please I'm also interested, if u can talk to the man, I will remit 2m bro
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by yunqdady: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:
....life has been difficult to say the least, ever since I moved to lagos after finishing my nysc in March, I thought hoped things will be better but it only became...
Well let's leave that. I just want advice, that's why I am here.am currently squatting with my elder brother and his fiance in a room and palor self con. They are getting married by December. I have alot of burden to them, they don't need to tell me I know. But what will a man do. I forgot to add am 27 years old. I studied mechanical engineering (HND). My hands are really tied right now. I left a crazy job(30k/months) that I was using to sustain my self. Don't judge me, am not lazy. I left because of security reasons. Plus It was a slave kind of work. Presently am hooked. I don't know where and what to do. I currently don't have up to 5k in my account self. As I no gree do yahoo aka jazz. Na wetin my eyes dey see be this.

...any way my gist is getting to long. There is an man that has always been a father to me. He helped me through school. I really thank him. As in he has done alot. The man just like me for no reason.and has been helping me since I was young. Anyway he called me and then after explaining to him how things has been for him.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?

Canada visa? Its a lie. You will end up in middle east or you will end up being used to push drugs. If caught, jail straight for life

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Yaks02(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Moving4:
Take it! There are a lot of Nigerians in Canada too not dat u are going to where no Nigerian is living. And it's even a work visa, meaning you'll be giving a job when u get there.

Ah! I need this kind opportunity o, even if I'll have to pay the whole money when I get there.

We are on the same table my brother
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Yaks02(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Seek GOD's Face and go with what he tells you.

These are very crazy times. Not Everything that looks Good is Good.

Personally, I rejected a Full package Sponsorship to the USA early this year, as GOD did not Permit me to take it. And I have no regret for it.

U can never reject it if u are doing a security job like me
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
That thing no b Canada Dem de carry u go...my last advice
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Mcslize: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

Good deal but first thing you need to ask him is what's the status of the visa that the agency will get you? You need to know the type of visa before you even take any decision. So, ask him what the visa type is.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by PartnerusIsBack: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
I read your message and passed but I am disturbed inside me to tell you this. So I am back here now. Beware of offers that sounds too good to be real. E get why I say so. I am here in Ireland and things are happening. Mostly with tales like yours.

Be warned!

Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Sima04: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Perusing through....
@OP() tell your brother about it if you haven't....then go ahead with the process after you and your brother do a proper conversation with your sponsor....you can use zoom conference call to chat and if possible include the agency representatives in the zoom conference / conversion....
Make sure to record and save the whole process.

But BTW there are so many activities you could engage in online as an Engineering Professional to earn @least $100 monthly pending when the travelling process will be perfected....all you need do to earn with as an engineer is to be an online problem solver for engineering activities!
You can reach out if interested in the know-how on earning via online using your professional expertise/knowledge.

@SENIORWRITER

boss abeg I would like if u can link me up or introduce me to any of those activities online that I can earn from, i'm engineering graduate too.. thanks.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Kei144(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

I advise you to take the deal, since it comes from a man who loves you. If General Napoleon's soldiers could jump into certain death as a way of showing loyalty to him, how could you spurn a deal being preented to you by someone who raised you to a level where you could go to Canada and work. The agency would not accept to go with the deal if they do not believe that you could earn enough money to pay them the $4000. I strongly advise you to trust someone who has been so helpful to you. If you distrust him now, you have permanently cut off from him, and you will regret very badly. I am talking from experience, but I won't describe the experience here. If you can't trust someone who obviously loves you, who then would you trust? He just wants to save you. He hasn't asked you to come to Austria, so that you could fear that his plan may be to use or enslave you, Rather, he is helping you to go to far away Canada, where you could work out your own life, just as he worked out his life in Austria.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

Male

Lol

You are afraid of going to Canada because it's far.

Lol.

You must be happy with your joblessness.

My simple advice, take it and leave Nigeria.

You can open a Facebook account and search for unions of Nigerians or your ethnic group in whatever province you'd be going to and make friends before you land there.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by tshege(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

The deal is too good to be true. It takes more than 2.5 million to go to Canada. And you have to write IELTS
The Canadian process is not so "easy" as you put it here. Most likely, the Visa is a temporary one and you can't achieve anything except deportation and a 10 year ban from ever visiting Canada.

Tell him to borrow you that money and start using it to buy BTC and sell.

If you make lots of personal adverts, you can make ₦5 on every dollar of BTC/crypto you buy and this will help you get on your feet.

That Canadian travel, dead it. If it's not the Express Entry, Rural Migration, Atlantic Pilot Scheme or Schooling route, na scam.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Softboy001: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanks to everyone who rendered their advise. Me and my brother is still discussing about it.
Any way if I take it I'll let you guys know and keep everyone updated of how it went

My brother and dad wants Me to take it, this man is a trusted man. He been a family friend for over 20 years. I can't begin to write the things he has done for my family. So nothing like drugs thing, slave or anything like that and there is practically nothing is getting from the deal apart from appreciation. He the one to pay the initial 850k He just want to use the to settle me as his favorite boy

The man sent money last week for my passport so I'll be doing my international passport tomorrow Monday. My brother wants me to do it regardless.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by cedricksly: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

you have a very lazy and negative mind with the last part rubbish u said... Even me no go help u knowing this ur kind of Mindset even if I'm ur brother.... Suffer never tire u at all. My only advise to u if ur Foolishness allow u take this golden once in a lifetime opportunity is this... Never u accept to deliver load fir anybody, nor even the man wen wan help u without the load spending a day with u, don't accept shirt. Shoe cap or underwear from anybody especially the man, because some might want to use u push hard drugs... Be smart and be Street wise u won't fail or suffer. Because ur major fear is failing even when u get there
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by topiredo: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Theultimate(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
To have something worth doing......

Is teaching job also that difficult to get?
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by umbre(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bro, that man is about to change your life for good. Take the deal and thank him later. You won't take deal if it's Europe, but Canada! Please jump at it. Good luck �

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Gfskw: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Think for yourself make your own plans
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by showafrica(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
ayterajah:
Are you male or female?

Exactly what I wanted to ask ... He talks like a female... No balls at all.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Softboy001:

What do you guys think?

Guy accept the offer with both hands.
If you are serious, you can pay back the 1.8million in three months. Trust me

Waste no time bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? / Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.