Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please (17779 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Bornboy4: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Watch out!
Your luggage could be laden with cocaine! You could be a carrier.
BEWARE!
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by DMCY: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Seek GOD's Face and go with what he tells you.

These are very crazy times. Not Everything that looks Good is Good.

Personally, I rejected a Full package Sponsorship to the USA early this year, as GOD did not Permit me to take it. And I have no regret for it.
Is the package still available? I go take am grin cheesy grin
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by shegun4sur: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
Pray for God's direction..
You will know what to do before Monday.

Mcheew
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by lilvicky68(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegun4sur:

Mcheew
Lol really?
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Khadifah(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Perusing through....
@OP() tell your brother about it if you haven't....then go ahead with the process after you and your brother do a proper conversation with your sponsor....you can use zoom conference call to chat and if possible include the agency representatives in the zoom conference / conversion....
Make sure to record and save the whole process.
But BTW there are so many activities you could engage in online as an Engineering Professional to earn @least $100 monthly pending when the travelling process will be perfected....all you need do to earn with as an engineer is to be an online problem solver for engineering activities!
You can reach out if interested in the know-how on earning via online using your professional expertise/knowledge.

@SENIORWRITER

Abeg drop me the legit intel on how to make that much money online.
I am a mechanical engineer also.
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Khadifah(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
My brother, I suppose you are a man. My prayers are with you. Your mind has already taken a decision, go with it.
I wish you the very best.

@Khadifah
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by umarshehu58(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
As long as you are not a lazy type, you are good to go
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by rapsodi6(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mechanical engineer� Omo go oooo, you might be able to pay up the debt under 5-6months
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Rexymania(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
I like your insight...well for me, I will take the deal and make sure I catch some Friends on Facebook before going there. Be careful sha. Peace
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Biglogo(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
SMH... Many people that can say yes to this offer will still advice u against it. Use ur head bro. It's better die while trying than not trying at all. God I pray for this kind favour
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Ajilenu: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Softboy001:
....life has been difficult to say the least, ever since I moved to lagos after finishing my nysc in March, I thought hoped things will be better but it only became...
Well let's leave that. I just want advice, that's why I am here.am currently squatting with my elder brother and his fiance in a room and palor self con. They are getting married by December. I have alot of burden to them, they don't need to tell me I know. But what will a man do. I forgot to add am 27 years old. I studied mechanical engineering (HND). My hands are really tied right now. I left a crazy job(30k/months) that I was using to sustain my self. Don't judge me, am not lazy. I left because of security reasons. Plus It was a slave kind of work. Presently am hooked. I don't know where and what to do. I currently don't have up to 5k in my account self. As I no gree do yahoo aka jazz. Na wetin my eyes dey see be this.

...any way my gist is getting to long. There is an man that has always been a father to me. He helped me through school. I really thank him. As in he has done alot. The man just like me for no reason.and has been helping me since I was young. Anyway he called me and then after explaining to him how things has been for him.

He called again after a month. He said he has a deal for me.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?
Should I go ahead? Or remain in naija?

I have so much fears, that's why am scared of going, what if I go broke?

I have from now till Monday to decide, the processing is starting on Monday

you just don't have an iota of sense. Don't take it na, keep wallowing in your brothers house until them pursue you. Nonsense
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Mrcapability7: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sima04:

boss abeg I would like if u can link me up or introduce me to any of those activities online that I can earn from, i'm engineering graduate too.. thanks.

I have someone i will link you up for. No scam zone

If you're serious reply this mention
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Sima04: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Mrcapability7:

I have someone i will link you up for. No scam zone
If you're serious reply this mention
i'm very serious... thanks
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Mrcapability7: 4:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Sima04:

i'm very serious... thanks

Drop ur WhatsApp number in dead thread
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Sima04: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mrcapability7:

08172566393 thanks a lot
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Sima04: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mrcapability7:

08172566393 thanks a lot
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by DonroxyII: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Softboy001:
... to him how things has beenj for him.

He called again after a month. He said he has a deal for me.

The deal is that, he wants to sponsor me to go to canada. I forgot to add, he stays in Austria. Him and his family. So the deal is about 2.5 million naira, so he said he going to work everything for me that includes international passport,visa, airplane ticket, accommodation and also the package includes work also. but the deal is that. He will pay about. 850k. To get me there first. Then when am there and have started working I'll pay 1.8 million to the agency $4k.

So that's the deal. The 850k he is just using that to help me.actually he himself he paying 650k to the agency and giving me 200k as pocket money. Then when I get there I can work and give the agency the remaining 1.85 million.

So please guys, what to do you think. My fears is going to a country I don't know anyone at all, there is so much risk involved canada far o and will I be able to pay up the money. I don't want to owe gbese that I can't pay back.

What do you guys think?
Should I go ahead? Or remain in naija?

I have so much fears, that's why am scared of going, what if I go broke?

I have from now till Monday to decide, the processing is starting on Monday

Dude why are you asking question ...

You should have said yes already.... Welcome to Canada
Re: Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please by Softboy001: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Updates

....well, I have decided to make this post like a story. since i finally decided to take the deal. So I will be dropping updates here regularly. I will later create a youtube channel for that to tell you guys how it all went. So stay tuned

But for now I have only just done my Internatinal passport, submitted documents to the agency and started my application.

When I get the visa, I'll let you guys know how it all went

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? / Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.