Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841557 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MrsO2: 5:53am On May 26, 2022
Asking this again.

Dear All,

Please does anyone have experience of applying for a Skilled Worker Visa with a spouse based in another country? ie. primary applicant, spouse and children applied at the same time, but spouse submitted biometrics and passport 3 days after the rest of the family in a different country because they work there legally.

Family intends to enter the UK together and this is explained in both spouses applications.

Will the processing time be same, should they be worried about anything?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Navaisha: 6:29am On May 26, 2022
MrsO2:
Asking this again.

Dear All,

Please does anyone have experience of applying for a Skilled Worker Visa with a spouse based in another country? ie. primary applicant, spouse and children applied at the same time, but spouse submitted biometrics and passport 3 days after the rest of the family in a different country because they work there legally.

Family intends to enter the UK together and this is explained in both spouses applications.

Will the processing time be same, should they be worried about anything?

The processing time cannot be the same as the passports won’t go to the same officer. Even when. A family submits together in one location, the main applicant usually gets before the rest of the family.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:34am On May 26, 2022
santos247:
Premium is expensive. If you can book self service or use assisted service.

If you dont want premium..u have to keep scrolling forward till u see an open slot for self service...the slot doesnt have any colour like the premium box ....
But its better to pay for premium...u walk in anytime you choose to do your biometrics...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 12:30pm On May 26, 2022
zxxtx:
Hello gyys, please document to upload on the TSL website.

Application form
Police report
TB test
Passport
IELTS

Please what’s remaining ??

Which is application form.... Help undecided is it documents checklist
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mumzt: 12:55pm On May 26, 2022
Good day everyone,

I apologise in advance if this has already been answered. Does anyone know the minimum salary requirement for nhs admin role to qualify for sponsorship for someone already in the uk on tier4 visa?

Please help a sister.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:47pm On May 26, 2022
mumzt:
Good day everyone,

I apologise in advance if this has already been answered. Does anyone know the minimum salary requirement for nhs admin role to qualify for sponsorship for someone already in the uk on tier4 visa?

Please help a sister.

The code of the job role you are referring to is 4159 which is not open to skilled worker visa. Its salary band is Band 2 and 3 which is below the minimum for sponsorship. However, since you are already in the UK, there is no harm is trying. Just be honest about your visa status, your prospective employer should be able to advise you.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:49pm On May 26, 2022
Confidantfunds:

Which is application form.... Help undecided is it documents checklist

Visa application form...Its not in your checklist but it is advisable to submit it as well.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dramacox: 7:06pm On May 26, 2022
I was at TLS and the staff confirm its not necessary... They have the info already

dee1504:

Visa application form...Its not in your checklist but it is advisable to submit it as well.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Funkyshady: 8:55pm On May 26, 2022
Please house, I want to ask for those that have gotten their visa on the skilled worker pathway specifically, healthcare workers,on the proof of fund account used, must it be the main Applicant's account or the spouse account can also be used? And also, how much is the required amount needed for the main applicant and a dependent? Please kindly reply.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mumzt: 10:06pm On May 26, 2022
dee1504:

The code of the job role you are referring to is 4159 which is not open to skilled worker visa. Its salary band is Band 2 and 3 which is below the minimum for sponsorship. However, since you are already in the UK, there is no harm is trying. Just be honest about your visa status, your prospective employer should be able to advise you.

No, it's a band 4 salary.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 10:11pm On May 26, 2022
Biometrics 9th May. We never hear anything, I thought switching visa is faster undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2022
Uzland:

Hello PhylisUG all the way from Uganda, you're welcome.cheesy If you're able to get a job with a CoS, please proceed and apply for your SW or HACW visa, but this time by yourself and with genuine documents. Ensure you get your Police Clearance Certificate (or certificates, if you've lived in more than one country for the UKVI specified period of time).
Should there be any query regarding your Canadian visa ban, ensure you're able to prove to them that you were scammed by a travel agent (if you're sure you weren't complicit in any way), and back up your claims with police documents or court affidavits (since you say the police are handling the matter).
I wish you the best of luck.

PS: Don't forget to share with us the outcome.
thanks a lot for this response. I will surely do!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2022
DreamerDoer:

But the problem is, how many students will stay long/permanently on those jobs Because majority of those converting did not study any healthcare related course in Uni. So, if they see better offer in their line of study, they will leave those jobs.

Like the whole thing is annoying sef, who else is having delay on their COS after receiving their job offer letter?

Fact!

Most of the students are just buying time with the option but trust Brits, they'll definitely come up with something soon.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rawaan: 12:45am On May 27, 2022
Dear all, please does one who schooled in the Uk in the past 10years need to also provide a police certificate from UK alongside the Nigerian police clearance certificate? Please help!!! I can’t apply for my visa until I’m 100% sure… thank you in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oge18: 4:26am On May 27, 2022
Abeg who has successfully converted to a tier 2 health care visa from a tier 4 despite still been in school. I want to know if I can apply ASAP becos passport will expire in NOV
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 5:34am On May 27, 2022
oge18:
Abeg who has successfully converted to a tier 2 health care visa from a tier 4 despite still been in school. I want to know if I can apply ASAP becos passport will expire in NOV

I switched from t4 to t2. Although, I am still waiting for the decision since I didn't pay for priority. It's been 10 weeks since biometric, moving to week 11.

I am only battling with the dissertation as we are in term 3 while working.

PS: my place of work and uni are hundreds of miles apart.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oge18: 6:26am On May 27, 2022
Dont worry it will come soonest...congrats in advance
CheesyTee:

I switched from t4 to t2. Although, I am still waiting for the decision since I didn't pay for priority. It's been 10 weeks since biometric, moving to week 11.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 6:31am On May 27, 2022
CheesyTee:

shocked shocked Na wa for ds delay ooo. It’s 15 working days ( 3 weeks) for me today since biometrics and I’m thinking visa should be out by now. T4 dependant to T2
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wowdiva: 7:49am On May 27, 2022
ponmbe:
I find myself in a funny situation.
I got an IT-related offer in which the employer(NHS) insist on getting a Naric Evaluation to prove my Bsc is the same as that of the Uk. The HR explains that they need this to be done before they can issue a COS. Where I have a challenge is that there is industrial action at naija my uni and it would take a long time to get proficiency in English letter through the back door. As an alternative, I have PTE Academics UKVI, so all I require is the evaluation of my BSC alone. I tried initiating a Visas and Nationality (English proficiency) on Naric, with the mindset that the Bsc would be evaluated alone, but they keep asking for the proficiency in English letter.

Please, do anyone have experience evaluating education(B.Sc) alone while using IELTS or PTE UKVI for English proficiency, I really can't afford to b waiting for proficiency in English letter from uni as I cant attach a timeline to this process.
Hello, I sent a mail. I will like to make some enquiries about the PTE exams
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by richard334: 8:37am On May 27, 2022
Please what are the documents you submitted as a dependent
DeeOneBangin:

shocked shocked Na wa for ds delay ooo. It’s 15 working days ( 3 weeks) for me today since biometrics and I’m thinking visa should be out by now. T4 dependant to T2
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Funkyshady: 10:34am On May 27, 2022
Funkyshady:
Please house, I want to ask for those that have gotten their visa on the skilled worker pathway specifically, healthcare workers,on the proof of fund account used, must it be the main Applicant's account or the spouse account can also be used? And also, how much is the required amount needed for the main applicant and a dependent? Please kindly reply.
Gentle reminder,please anyone with answer..
Thanks in anticipation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jem008: 11:55am On May 27, 2022
Who else did biometrics in April and still waiting?
Mine was 12th April
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wowdiva: 12:29pm On May 27, 2022
Those that sat for PTE, how did you make payments please? I cant seem to make payments with my GT card
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

It's 8 weeks for those that apply within the UK. So you have 5 more weeks of waiting (hopefully).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2022
oge18:
Dont worry it will come soonest...congrats in advance

Thank you. I hope so... This wait is getting too long.

I've resolved it will take 12 weeks. Because since the Russia-Ukraine war, timelines no dey match again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 4:10pm On May 27, 2022
ponmbe:
I find myself in a funny situation.
I got an IT-related offer in which the employer(NHS) insist on getting a Naric Evaluation to prove my Bsc is the same as that of the Uk. The HR explains that they need this to be done before they can issue a COS. Where I have a challenge is that there is industrial action at naija my uni and it would take a long time to get proficiency in English letter through the back door. As an alternative, I have PTE Academics UKVI, so all I require is the evaluation of my BSC alone. I tried initiating a Visas and Nationality (English proficiency) on Naric, with the mindset that the Bsc would be evaluated alone, but they keep asking for the proficiency in English letter.

Please, do anyone have experience evaluating education(B.Sc) alone while using IELTS or PTE UKVI for English proficiency, I really can't afford to b waiting for proficiency in English letter from uni as I cant attach a timeline to this process.
Hello Ponmbe, congratulations on your job offer.cheesy
Since you say you already have PTE Academic UKVI, if all you need at this time is to only show equivalence of your Nigerian bachelor's degree to that obtained in the UK, without English language proficiency, then what you should go for is Enic Statement of Comparability. For this, you only need to upload your final certificate and transcript.
Their website says: "Statement Of Comparability: A general purpose statement of qualification comparability. This service is for you if you need to evidence the level of your overseas qualification for employment, study, professional registration or another reason."
Link: https://enic.org.uk/Qualifications/SOC/Default.aspx
You can also message them to enquire further when you register via the link.

PS Please don't forget to keep us updated on your progress. Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keneryhark(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2022
Good day everyone, I'll like to ask if a dependant "spouse" bank account be used as proof of fund in applying for an healthcare visa to the UK. I mean situation where the main applicant is traveling with her spouse and intend using the spouse bank account statement to apply or those the dependant need to transfer the fund into the main applicant's bank account and start counting the required 28 days before applying?

Note: spouse account has more than enough money to cater for both of them.

Kindly quote me and treat as urgent pls. Thank you all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 5:48pm On May 27, 2022
richard334:
Please what are the documents you submitted as a dependent

I don’t understand your message.

I applied for the hcw visa as main applicant not dependant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by richard334: 5:58pm On May 27, 2022
[I thought you said you were switching from dependent T4 to T2 as main applicant . quote author=DeeOneBangin post=113229048]

I applied for the hcw visa as main applicant not dependant.[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 6:15pm On May 27, 2022
richard334:
[I thought you said you were switching from dependent T4 to T2 as main applicant . quote author=DeeOneBangin post=113229048]

I applied for the hcw visa as main applicant not dependant.

Are you asking the documents I used to apply as a student dependant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.