Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844296 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by giselle237: 11:22am On Apr 18
IkpemhiTG:

I called customer care immediately I booked just to ensure am in the right website buh they didn't say anything about bassinet even when I told them my baby is below one year now. On their website under the seat arrangements nothing like bassinet shaa. Do all planes have it
log in online and try to select seat yourself. The seats with bassinets are those with a baby like image attached to them when you open the seating chart of that fligbt
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by roak: 7:15pm On Apr 18
Nice. Where did you do your TB test and did how long did it take for them to give you the hard copy.

babylawyr:
Skilled worker visa alert
VI, Lagos

TB test Jan 4th
Office applied for COS Jan 9th
Received COS Jan 12th
Application submitted Jan 19th
Biometrics Jan 26th
Pick up email- Jan 31st
Collected passport Feb 1st

Docs submitted
Passport
COS
TB certificate
Uk Masters certificate
Checklist
Previous UK visit visa

Goodluck!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 1:37pm On Apr 19
Wrong..Qlife is 60K and IOM is 79K as at last month, I did mine on 14th March
BeeNL:

43,500 at QLife Family Clinic.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 8:00pm On Apr 21
taalas:
Wrong..Qlife is 60K and IOM is 79K as at last month, I did mine on 14th March

We paid 44,000 at QLife....paid 176,000 for 4 (2 adults and 2 kids).

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 8:11pm On Apr 21
Visa ALERT!

Applied for job on totaljobs.com or indeed (can’t remember which): December 2023

Interview invite: January 2024

Success mail confirmation: 15, February

Offer sent: 15 February

Official offer letter received and signed: 22 February

COS issued: 14 March 2024 (5years, maintenance ticked)

Skilled Worker (Tech), Partner Visa, Dependant visa: Applications Submitted 02 April

Upgraded to Priority Visa for all: 05 April

Biometric Ikeja TLS : 8 Apr ( prime time for all)
Transfer to VAC : 8 Apr
No NSF
Decision letter for All : 13 Apr
Collection Mail : 15 April

Documents Submitted

Husband
COS, Signed offer letter, ECCTIS Certificate, Transcript, VAF, University Certificate, passport data page, TB certificate

Wife
Passport data page, VAF, marriage certificate, change of name document (obtained when we applied for Nigerian Passport), Axamansard hmo dashboard (showing husband as principal, wife and kids as dependents), husnand's Life insurance document with wife as sole beneficiary, picture of former hmo cards (made into pdf) showing spousal/Dependant relationship, Whatsapp chat pictures (in pdf), pictures spanning from when we were dating till present (in pdf), TB certificate.

Second Dependant
Passport, VAF, consent letter, Birth certificate, TB certificate.

Third Dependant

AT THE HEATHROW AIRPORT, the officer in charge of Passport check/verification only asked:

• to see the COS, offer letter.
• where we would be staying.
• where we were headed from the airport.
• he looked up the sponsoring company on his phone to verify further.
• looked at the faces on the Passports and each of our faces to be sure everything matched.

That's all.

This journey taught us a lot about patience and perseverance.
The Application was self service and all done personally with the knowledge gathered here.

Thank you everyone for your contributions..
We are grateful🙏🏽.

May God’s will be done in our lives.🙏🏽🙏🏽

15 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Successpoint189: 11:56am On Apr 22
Free Webinar & E-Learning Training

Success Point Associate Ltd is thrilled to offer free webinar and e-learning training to all interested learners who wish to upgrade their skills and meet compliance requirements.

We provide courses for thousands of learners within and outside the United Kingdom. You can get a free webinar and e-learning training in the following sectors:
1. Health and Social Care
2. Education
3. Hospitality & Clinic
4. Retail
5. And all other sectors

All our courses are recognised and accredited by CPD and Skillsforcare. There are over 200 different online e-learning courses in a wide range of subjects covering compliance health and safety

The weekly registration ends every Wednesday. This opportunity is extended to learners within and outside the United Kingdom.

Kindly share with your friends and loved ones. Only few slots left.

For more clarification, feel free to contact:

📞: +44 7599133055 (Whatsapp only); ☎️: +44 2039893000
admin@successpointassociate.co.uk

Please see below available courses

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by roak: 6:45pm On Apr 23
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babylawyr(f): 10:49pm On Apr 23
TB test - IOM
I got there around 8am, I was done around 12pm - 1pm thereabouts.

roak:
Nice. Where did you do your TB test and did how long did it take for them to give you the hard copy.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fairskinedbabe: 11:19pm On Apr 23
Thanks,I just did
Ethanuella:

Pls send a dm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 5:27am On Apr 24
BeeNL:
Visa ALERT!

Applied for job on totaljobs.com or indeed (can’t remember which): December 2023

Interview invite: January 2024

Success mail confirmation: 15, February

Offer sent: 15 February

Official offer letter received and signed: 22 February

COS issued: 14 March 2024 (5years, maintenance ticked)

Skilled Worker (Tech), Partner Visa, Dependant visa: Applications Submitted 02 April

Upgraded to Priority Visa for all: 05 April

Biometric Ikeja TLS : 8 Apr ( prime time for all)
Transfer to VAC : 8 Apr
No NSF
Decision letter for All : 13 Apr
Collection Mail : 15 April

Documents Submitted

Husband
COS, Signed offer letter, ECCTIS Certificate, Transcript, VAF, University Certificate, passport data page, TB certificate

Wife
Passport data page, VAF, marriage certificate, change of name document (obtained when we applied for Nigerian Passport), Axamansard hmo dashboard (showing husband as principal, wife and kids as dependents), husnand's Life insurance document with wife as sole beneficiary, picture of former hmo cards (made into pdf) showing spousal/Dependant relationship, Whatsapp chat pictures (in pdf), pictures spanning from when we were dating till present (in pdf), TB certificate.

Second Dependant

Third Dependant

AT THE HEATHROW AIRPORT, the officer in charge of Passport check/verification only asked:

• to see the COS, offer letter.
• where we would be staying.
• where we were headed from the airport.
• he looked up the sponsoring company on his phone to verify further.
• looked at the faces on the Passport and each of our faces to be sure everything matched

That's all.

This journey taught us a lot about patience and perseverance.
The Application was self service and all done personally with the knowledge gathered here.

Thank you everyone for your contributions..
We are grateful🙏🏽.

May God’s will be done in our lives.🙏🏽🙏🏽

Congrats bro! What area of tech are you into?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pastortim4all: 11:46am On Apr 24
Hello everyone,
Please, can one email address be used for two visa applications (dependant children) at the same time?

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeeNL: 2:42pm On Apr 24
IkpemhiTG:

Congrats bro! What area of tech are you into?

Thanks. I'm the wife though 😊 He does full stack - BE heavy....he also does DevOps.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oluwa234: 8:13pm On Apr 24
pastortim4all:
Hello everyone,
Please, can one email address be used for two visa applications (dependant children) at the same time?

Thank you.

Yes it can. I used one email for four separate applications. Just ensure that you set up the accounts using different passwords.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 12:54pm On Apr 25
dirolad:
NMC UK and NMCN verification first. Pass your IELTS exam. Pass your Adult CBT exam and/or mental health exam. Start searching for nursing jobs that offer Sponsorship. Attend interviews and make the best out it. This information might not be all but that's the little I copied. You can start searching for nursing jobs now and the stated requirements will guide you on what to have ready.
Mental is choked now. Plenty people since November are yet to get an offer

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 5:24pm On Apr 26
Qlife price for adults used to be 46k before increasing to about 60k. You should know that Adults and Children prices are different. Probably that's why the total cost is 176k. You can check it up. Congrats anyways on your visa, may the land of UK favor you and your family! and
BeeNL:

We paid 44,000 at QLife....paid 176,000 for 4 (2 adults and 2 kids).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IfeNimi: 11:21pm On Apr 27
Hi everyone.
Would an unexplained lump sum on like day 16 of my statement of account affect my chances of getting a health workers visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eriokanmi: 9:19pm On Apr 28
[quote author=mojisolani post=121603137][/quote]Hi. I saw your pm request. I don't respond to pms unfortunately.

How did your visa app go and what was the pm about? Do you have any concerns you'd like to share? You may mail me @ imperialflavour@aol.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.