Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847744 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KazikageSama: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Please how much is PTE UKVI Test??
Approx 100k. I paid with my Rands card.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KazikageSama: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
ovi4real:
Congratulations!
When you say you're fully sponsored, does this cover flight tickets and visa fees?

quote author=KazikageSama post=113921561]All Glory to Almighty God. Visa Alert!!!

Visa Type: D-Skilled Worker Visa (IT Related)
Randomly applied on LinkedIn. Got an interview invite, had a one step, 45mins interview and received congratulatory mail about 3hours later.
Visa Duration - 5years
Fully sponsored for me and my dependents (wife and son)
Got Offer letter - 22nd April
Expected resumption - 11th July
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
PTE Result Received - 7th May (same day)
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May
Collection Mail - 17th June

Yes it does.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Murewaa(f): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Success2011:

Did you take IELTS for UKVI General Training?

Yes I did.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prettychidor: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Please can you send me the name my email is ekpikiedoris@gmail.com. tanks

Ninisun:
If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

I don't have the money and requirements right now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2022
If it is a job with the NHS and the MS Teams isn't a last-minute switch from an in-person interview, you need to provide your MS Teams details at the point of booking your interview.
The above was the situation that the OP was in so creating an account was necessary.
KazikageSama:

Just a note please, to attend a Teams meeting now, you don't need to create an account. Any email can be invited for a Teams meeting. Once the user clicks on the generated link, it joins the user to the meeting without prior registration.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcemmy0z: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Please can someone explain these documents to me.
DBS and BRP

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
DBS - Disclosure and Barring Service. This is used to check your criminal record (convictions, cautions, reprimands, warnings) before you're employed. If you've lived outside of the UK at some point or you're applying from outside the UK, you usually will be asked for a police report instead.
BRP - Biometric Residence Permit. This is the "ID Card" that has your visa, it is not the one that you get in your passport when you apply in Nigeria. You pick it up after you arrive in the UK if you have a visa that allows you to live and work in the UK (Not a visit visa).
If applying from outside the UK, you will need the organisation to give you your COS which you'll need to apply with and if successful, you'll be able to pick your BRP after you arrive in the UK.
mcemmy0z:
Please can someone explain these documents to me.
DBS and BRP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcemmy0z: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
mimilyrics:
DBS - Disclosure and Barring Service. This is used to check your criminal record (convictions, cautions, reprimands, warnings) before you're employed. If you've lived outside of the UK at some point or you're applying from outside the UK, you usually will be asked for a police report instead.
BRP - Biometric Residence Permit. This is the "ID Card" that has your visa, it is not the one that you get in your passport when you apply in Nigeria. You pick it up after you arrive in the UK if you have a visa that allows you to live and work in the UK (Not a visit visa).
If applying from outside the UK, you will need the organisation to give you your COS which you'll need to apply with and if successful, you'll be able to pick your BRP after you arrive in the UK.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeb04(f): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ninisun @fridaypriscilla40@yahoo.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torough: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
I guess that works as well, in my case I tried all 4 numbers but they didn't go through.

O111:

Just call them, you can call to book.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Please how much is PTE UKVI Test??

It's 80k. You'll buy a voucher from your center
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaylaonah:

It's 80k. You'll buy a voucher from your center

Whem u say center..is than online or a physical office
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Uzland good afternoon..

What could be the issue..my folks' work visa is nearly a month ..biometrics since 24th... is this normal or am i over thinking it...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeb04(f): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Congratulations to those who have gotten jobs and visa. It is really nor easy.

I was applying for jobs as an embryologist when no job was forth coming, i cycled back to taking care courses and now back to searching for jobs.

May God make it easy sha because i don tire.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
zeb04:
Congratulations to those who have gotten jobs and visa. It is really nor easy.

I was applying for jobs as an embryologist when no job was forth coming, i cycled back to taking care courses and now back to searching for jobs.

May God make it easy sha because i don tire.

Las las u go dey alright
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mosme: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please I want to ask, I have a 2, 2 in a Nigerian university can I use Ecctis without failing?
As I don't understand how they grade.

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teeogi: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
John1952:
Hii, anyone who has applied for 6145 Healthcare visa, which is it to be choosed

1) Skilled worker - shortage occupation health and care visa

2) Skilled worker - Health and care visa
Did you get an answer for that?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Uzland good afternoon..

What could be the issue..my folks' work visa is nearly a month ..biometrics since 24th... is this normal or am i over thinking it...

Do you mean dependants visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Papitomendez:

Do you mean dependants visa?

Its the Main applicant...

.dependents are waiting for the main applicant to get to the uk first before applying
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mosme:
Please I want to ask, I have a 2, 2 in a Nigerian university can I use Ecctis without failing?
As I don't understand how they grade.

Thank you.

I dont think your grade has anything to do with comparing your nigerian 4 year bachelors to a uk bachelors degree.... its HND that usually fails..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Whem u say center..is than online or a physical office

Physical office. The place where you booked to write the exam
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Teeogi:
Hello house, please I have been waiting for COS, for anyone that has gotten recently please how long did it take? Thank you
Have you gotten your COS yet? It's the 7th week and I am still waiting for mine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Trex12:

Have you gotten your COS yet? It's the 7th week and I am still waiting for mine

God will make them release your CoS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Confidantfunds:

God will make them release your CoS
Amen
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Prettychidor:
Please can you send me the name my email is ekpikiedoris@gmail.com. tanks

Every Nigerian mustn't apply na, have already sent quite a number.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Its the Main applicant...

.dependents are waiting for the main applicant to get to the uk first before applying

But that doesn't mean all dependants cannot apply same time as main applicant ...

Pls gurus , correct me if I am not correct
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab11baddo(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Torough post=113927699]Their website is very terrible. I'd advise you to go there in person book an appointment. Pick a day and go very early (as early as 6 if you can), pick an enquiry card number and wait your turn. If your case is urgent and you can present proof of urgency you'll be given an early date.

[/quote

Is it compulsory I make payment before going or I can make it right there if I was granted
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Torough:
Their website is very terrible. I'd advise you to go there in person book an appointment. Pick a day and go very early (as early as 6 if you can), pick an enquiry card number and wait your turn. If your case is urgent and you can present proof of urgency you'll be given an early date.

okay thanks Torough for information.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Ray7878:

We encountered the same issue, go there directly. The actual staff members wouldn’t help but you would be approached by people outside. They would help you for a fee to book it.
Thanks Ray7878
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by toshibazaram: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Hi everyone, so i am Currently in the UK with a student dependant visa which will expire 30/10/2023 so i just got a sponsor to change my visa and I saw on the application that it will start in June 2022 and end 2024. I need a clarification on this and if this is a wise decision to take.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2022
rkayfree:

But that doesn't mean all dependants cannot apply same time as main applicant ...

Pls gurus , correct me if I am not correct

Lol....cash is a problem for now...COS did not come with full sponsorship..he wants to go first and earn some cash before sending for his family

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Bature45 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.