Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846776 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2022
toshibazaram:
Hi everyone, so i am Currently in the UK with a student dependant visa which will expire 30/10/2023 so i just got a sponsor to change my visa and I saw on the application that it will start in June 2022 and end 2024. I need a clarification on this and if this is a wise decision to take.
you can extend your contract after it ends if the company wants to retain you or you can as well apply to another company when your contract ends
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Emurate1 been a while you came on here? Is your CoS out yet?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2022
CheesyTee:

Congratulations.

Still awaiting mine. I am the primary applicant and I have emailed UKVINHSTeam email.

Madam is it out now?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lol....cash is a problem for now...COS did not come with full sponsorship..he wants to go first and earn some cash before sending for his family

Ok , thanks ..

But what amount is being considered here ? In Naira at least , say for a family of 4 or 5?

Truly the care giver wage seem small to cater for a family ... Considering what things like rents and other things go for in the UK .

You would be lucky to get an apartment of 800 to 900 per month , minus that from salary , how much go come remain? ..

School and other things dey there o , council taxes etc , any attempt to have a vehicle , sef na wahala

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queenslander(f): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2022
rkayfree:

Ok , thanks ..

But what amount is being considered here ? In Naira at least , say for a family of 4 or 5?

Truly the care giver wage seem small to cater for a family ... Considering what things like rents and other things go for in the UK .

You would be lucky to get an apartment of 800 to 900 per month , minus that from salary , how much go come remain? ..

School and other things dey there o , council taxes etc , any attempt to have a vehicle , sef na wahala
Government schools are free,. Primary and secondary..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2022
rkayfree:

Ok , thanks ..

Lol...People with student visa/20hrs per week are pulling it off..
na person wey come get work visa go dey complain...besides is uk schools not funded at primaru amd secondary level

If he works for 6 months he shoukd be able to pay for his family's visa and plane ticket naaa..

After that things will get better with the supporting striker in the uk..

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meroyijumoke(f): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Pls help me. I registered for tb test but i got july 29th and i need to move the date earlier. Pls what can i do pls? I have tried to re register using another email but it keeps showing error message.

ovi4real:
Congratulations!
When you say you're fully sponsored, does this cover flight tickets and visa fees?

quote author=KazikageSama post=113921561]All Glory to Almighty God. Visa Alert!!!

Visa Type: D-Skilled Worker Visa (IT Related)
Randomly applied on LinkedIn. Got an interview invite, had a one step, 45mins interview and received congratulatory mail about 3hours later.
Visa Duration - 5years
Fully sponsored for me and my dependents (wife and son)
Got Offer letter - 22nd April
Expected resumption - 11th July
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
PTE Result Received - 7th May (same day)
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May
Collection Mail - 17th June

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iamdapsyj(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
you can extend your contract after it ends if the company wants to retain you or you can as well apply to another company when your contract ends

He should be applying like 4 months before the expiry of the contract to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2022
meroyijumoke:
Pls help me. I registered for tb test but i got july 29th and i need to move the date earlier. Pls what can i do pls? I have tried to re register using another email but it keeps showing error message.

Mayb u shoukd call or go to the office in person
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2022
iamdapsyj:

He should be applying like 4 months before the expiry of the contract to avoid stories that touch.
that's fine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bluetherapy: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

na person wey come get work visa go dey complain...besides is uk schools not funded at primaru amd secondary level

If he works for 6 months he shoukd be able to pay for his family's visa and plane ticket naaa..

I laugh in spiritual powers. Experience is truly the best teacher. grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

Madam is it out now?

It isn't o.

I no dey even think am again. Uni dey threaten yo withdraw application if I don't come to sign attendance. Me wey dey 200 miles away lol.

I Don put mind for next month. Maybe na week 16 I go receive decision. Since they're prioritising Ukraine application.

Also, they have backlogs and the have put priority and super priority on hold for applicants in the UK as well.

Make I just relax.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bluetherapy:

Pack your bags to nigeria if UK is that horrible..
I left nigeria 2017 after graduation...its 1000times better than being back home unless you are lazy... i was on 20hrs per week for 16months...and i was still sensing cash to my mum and sister steady...holiday period i was making better money working full time..

make una no dey dey paint worst case horrible picture

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I left nigeria 2017 after graduation...its 1000times better than being back home unless you are lazy... i was on 20hrs per week for 16months...and i was still sensing cash to my mum and sister steady...

make una no dey dey paint horrible picture
thank u abeg. no mind them

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
zinaunreal:

Who is this local champion. If I slap you eh, you will correct yourself. Stay on your lane and stop discouraging people. Leave people alone
He's right . Be informed.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
CheesyTee:

It isn't o.

I no dey even think am again. Uni dey threaten yo withdraw application if I don't come to sign attendance. Me wey dey 200 miles away lol.

I Don put mind for next month. Maybe na week 16 I go receive decision. Since they're prioritising Ukraine application.

Also, they have backlogs and the have put priority and super priority on hold for applicants in the UK as well.

Make I just relax.

Na wa for this people oooo. I believe it will be out soon sha by God’s grace. The problem is that they have got serious backlogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I left nigeria 2017 after graduation...its 1000times better than being back home unless you are lazy... i was on 20hrs per week for 16months...and i was still sensing cash to my mum and sister steady...

make una no dey dey paint horrible picture

God bless you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bluetherapy:

Pls sir , why laugh in spiritual powers ?

Are you advocating people should stay back instead so as not to be disappointed or how ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
@Experts on the thread ...

Pls whats the story with this IOM people ?

Pls how can one proceed With this error message ..
Apologies for asking if this has been answered before ... The pages are increasing. .. pls ... I need epp ..

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dramacox: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Visa alert!

Job title: Healthcare Assistant band 3 (NHS)
Job offer: 14 Feb 2022
CoS (maintenance not ticked) 28 April 2022

Biometric 26 May 2022
Transferred to DMC 26 May 2022
Transferred to VAC 20 June 2022
DHL delivered 21 June 2022

Documents submitted:
CoS
PCC
IELTS
TB test results
Bank Statement (maintained minimum balance of 700k over a month)

Glory be to God!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
dramacox:
Visa alert!

Biometric 26 May 2022

Documents submitted:
CoS
PCC
IELTS
TB test results

Glory be to God!

congratulations

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
dramacox:
Visa alert!

Biometric 26 May 2022

Documents submitted:
CoS
PCC
IELTS
TB test results

Glory be to God!

Congratulations bros.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ponytail22: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
dramacox:
Visa alert!

Biometric 26 May 2022

Documents submitted:
CoS
PCC
IELTS
TB test results

Glory be to God!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teeogi: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Trex12:

Have you gotten your COS yet? It's the 7th week and I am still waiting for mine
still waiting too, 7th week
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

Na wa for this people oooo. I believe it will be out soon sha by God’s grace. The problem is that they have got serious backlogs.

Amen. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mallamkettle: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello everyone please how much did you pay for ECCTIS registration in pounds converted in naira.

I want to take that route since I have a uk bachelor cert.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
dramacox:
Visa alert!

Biometric 26 May 2022

Documents submitted:
CoS
PCC
IELTS
TB test results

Glory be to God!

Congratulations bro.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 2:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Mallamkettle:
Hello everyone please how much did you pay for ECCTIS registration in pounds converted in naira.

I want to take that route since I have a uk bachelor cert.

Thank you

with a uk degree, do u still need to proof english proficiency again with ECCTIS ??
The condition on UKVI says "if you studied abroad" u will need ECCTIS...

Mayb im not gettimg the interpretation shaa...let the gurus come

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations!!!

[Qquote author=dramacox post=114026205]Visa alert!

Biometric 26 May 2022

Documents submitted:
CoS
PCC
IELTS
TB test results

Glory be to God!

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.