Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848159 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Why did you come back

You think it's easy to switch from tier 4 to 2? If your visa expires without getting a sponsorship job, you have to come back o.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2022
sammyuche:

As a medical doctor can one get the health care visa ? Not necessarily working as a doctor of course at the moment but to do health care jobs

Haaaaaaaaa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning gurus, quick one pls. Cos, TB test, IELTS result and police report last for how long before expire?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sammyuche(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Haaaaaaaaa

Why what's wrong
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by debopopson: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Yes, you can if you meet the job criteria but you might need to cut out some things from your CV and adapt keywords to suit the job applied for. While at it, you can work towards your GMC registration.
sammyuche:

As a medical doctor can one get the health care visa ? Not necessarily working as a doctor of course at the moment but to do health care jobs

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2022
debopopson:
Has anybody who applied for 5 year Health worker Visa gotten a decision recently? I did biometrics 30th May 2022 and since then nothing. People who have applied for visas after me have gotten. I also met a lady who applied for 5 years that submitted before me and still hasnt gotten a decision (Her's is over 6 weeks now and she has called and done mails, they are saying decision has not been made). I am suspecting they are slowing down the 5 year application process..i really dont know why the delay...

Mine is 5years swv since 1st June... No response from them... Though paid mail stated decision has been made
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2022
sammyuche:

Why what's wrong

You be doctor naaaa..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Xtraprecious(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning guys,

Please, for the TB test does one need to provide CoS number before IOM Abuja will allow for a test?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by segunoluwa: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Xtraprecious:
Good morning guys,

Please, for the TB test does one need to provide CoS number before IOM Abuja will allow for a test?

No, but you will be asked for the phone number and address of the company that's sponsoring you.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sammyuche(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2022
mimilyrics:
Yes, you can if you meet the job criteria but you might need to cut out some things from your CV and adapt keywords to suit the job applied for. While at it, you can work towards your GMC registration.

Can I mail you please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
jagbasneh:
Good morning gurus, quick one pls. Cos, TB test, IELTS result and police report last for how long before expire?

Cos - 3 months
TB- 6 months
Ielts - 2 years
Pcc - 3 months

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
sammyuche:

Why what's wrong

Lol, the guy fear for your decision? Senior man like you. a whole doctor you are already in a very lucrative line that pays well here. I think you should just write PLAB exam and come in as a senior man that you are.

Best 'o luck
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sammyuche(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Papitomendez:

Lol, the guy fear for your decision? Senior man like you. a whole doctor you are already in a very lucrative line that pays well here. I think you should just write PLAB exam and come in as a senior man that you are.

Best 'o luck

I'm yet to clear IELTS required score. And times going with the whole booking of dates and all...I want to go there and continue the hustle
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
sammyuche:

I'm yet to clear IELTS required score. And times going with the whole booking of dates and all...I want to go there and continue the hustle

Oh I get you, cause the required score for the plab is a minimum of 7 in all band. You will however have to downgrade your qualifications if you want to come in as a senior care worker
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sure.
sammyuche:

Can I mail you please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sammyuche(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Papitomendez:

Oh I get you, cause the required score for the plab is a minimum of 7 in all band. You will however have to downgrade your qualifications if you want to come in as a senior care worker

Downgrade in what way bro? Do you have more info on this....can I send a mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papitomendez: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
sammyuche:

Downgrade in what way bro? Do you have more info on this....can I send a mail

You would not have to put your doctor degree forward, just get a care certificate most importantly.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Xtraprecious(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
segunoluwa:

No, but you will be asked for the phone number and address of the company that's sponsoring you.

Please, how long does it take for the TB certificate to be out?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by segunoluwa: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Xtraprecious:

Please, how long does it take for the TB certificate to be out?

It's usually ready to collect on the same day.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sammyuche(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Papitomendez:

You would not have to put your doctor degree forward, just get a care certificate most importantly.

Hmm aite I understand. How does one go about that pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Xtraprecious(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
segunoluwa:

It's usually ready to collect on the same day.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Xtraprecious(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please, has anyone here applied for UK Naric certification, what should I select on this page?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by osars: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
URGENT ,HELP!
I'm to pay GBP 173.50 on Ecctis/ENIC.
I requested for express.
I'm to pay ASAP because they'll be closed tomorrow till Monday.
My card has been declined by my issuer GTB � � �. Both Naira mastercard and dollar card

Suggestions please,
Should I just ask a friend to pay for me ? ,although she's in canada, she was able to help pay for allison cert.
Will the card name affect what I'm doing?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by osars: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
URGENT ,HELP!
I'm to pay GBP 173.50 on Ecctis/ENIC.
I requested for express.
I'm to pay ASAP because they'll be closed tomorrow till Monday.
My card has been declined by my issuer GTB undecided cry �. Both Naira mastercard and dollar card

Suggestions please,
Should I just ask a friend to pay for me ? ,although she's in canada, she was able to help pay for allison cert.
Will the card name affect what I'm doing?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by osars: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Xtraprecious ,i selected eStatement. You can download it up to three months on the website.

I think you can also request courier later on. (Verify this though.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jnrbaino4real(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
zinaunreal:

Why did you come back
its a choice.my dad got a job for me . My sister came back as well and she has a job here better than mine. Two of my brothers are still there. Nigeria is full of insecurity now and getting worse. Remain blessed
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by osars: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jnrbaino4real:
its a choice.my dad got a job for me . My sister came back as well and she has a job here better than mine. Two of my brothers are still there. Nigeria is full of insecurity now and getting worse. Remain blessed

The 'Remain Blessed ' in your message just lighten up my day. Got me laughing. Hahaha

My mum always says it

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jesmond3945: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
sammyuche:

Why what's wrong
you are a big boy. Go and do plab.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zyzy012: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please quick question, If you have been scheduled for an interview with a company and you see other job postings for that company that match your requirements, is it right to still apply there or just wait for the interview?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keemo: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please do I need IELTS for the healthcare visa while I am already in the UK?

jesmond3945:
you are a big boy. Go and do plab.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
sammyuche:

Doc....
What's going on my man??... Good day sir..

I sent an email to you... Need to expound on a couple things...

Respond to the email , if you please, OK?

Its going to be a mail from (tilo50c)..

We'll get introduced thoroughly on there..

Best wishes sir...
Jiigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.