Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (864415 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

You seem really frustrated. Smh. Good luck with this approach. No one is obliged to get a sponsored job for you, lest of all strangers on a faceless forum. But if this guilt-tripping and insulting manner helps you, all the best. Your nature alone is enough to let me know that no need to give people like you information. Go to India and Pakistan with this attitude then come back later.

She will accuse you too of being the same person using an alternate moniker....lol
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2022
meetme01:

Don't do this.

Relative adoption is just a simple way to the issue. Don't bring up issues that will raise concerns for you now and later in future. UK is not Nigeria o. Ask the Ekwremadu's, they will tell you more.

Thank you so much
Best talk so far.

Some people don’t really know how to answer questions, we are all here to enlighten ourselves, nobody knows best. If a question is thrown to the platform just tell the person the way, suggestion and possible outcome or effects.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babey543: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

You seem really frustrated. Smh. Good luck with this approach. No one is obliged to get a sponsored job for you, lest of all strangers on a faceless forum. But if this guilt-tripping and insulting manner helps you, all the best. Your nature alone is enough to let me know that no need to give people like you information. Go to India and Pakistan with this attitude then come back later.

How does asking for agency name means I want someone to help me apply? Mehn all this self-centered guys are so senseless and unreasonable people o?

I now understand because it is your business and that is your means of survival as a consultant and agent.

Lol. Mr consultant, I don't need your services. Keep it to yourself as I won't give you any money.

I will ensure Seun ban you and others from nairaland as you all come together to sto0 people from giving information. Advertise your business and pay.

Continue to hide your information as I see you need it for your business. Don't just scam people. If I hereby anyone complain you and your freinds are scamming people, I will ensure you spend all your lives in jail

THE TRUTH HURTS. Parasites.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2022
babey543:

Congratulations again to you and your freind. We don see una but it is of no relevance to the populace.

Madam please go for check up..this one that you are just accusing everybody....u sound very paranoid...thats early signs of schizo
........u better drop your number so we can check on you... make frustration and depression no lead you to third mainland .....

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babey543: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Madam please go for check up..this one that you are just accusing everybody....u sound very paranoid...thats early signs of schizo
........u better drop your number so we can check on you... make frustration and depression no lead you to third mainland .....

I don't need any information from you as it serms you are a scammer.

I can see you all and the consultant are doing this together so you don't want to leak information for your business survival.

I don't know that nairaland has stoop to low to allow crooks and scammers to operate. I will let Seun know of this.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
babey543:

I don't need any information from you as it serms you are a scammer.

I can see you all and the consultant are doing this together so you don't want to leak information for your business survival.

I don't know that nairaland has stoop to low to allow crooks and scammers to operate. I will let Seun know of this.

Ewoooooo!!!! Chimo!!.... i ddnt know this jappaaaa move makes people delusional.....

This is a serious matter...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2022
House. Please I went to bank to collect my statement of account to scan and upload on TLS but the statement isn’t inked stamped. I asked why and they said I that’s how it will be. Or is it better to request for it online and print colored myself cus they printed it in black and white.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2022
babey543:

How does asking for agency name means I want someone to help me apply? Mehn all this self-centered guys are so senseless and unreasonable people o?

I now understand because it is your business and that is your means of survival as a consultant and agent.

Lol. Mr consultant, I don't need your services. Keep it to yourself as I won't give you any money.

I will ensure Seun ban you and others from nairaland as you all come together to sto0 people from giving information.
Advertise your business and pay.

Continue to hide your information as I see you need it for your business. Don't just scam people. If I hereby anyone complain you and your freinds are scamming people, I will ensure you spend all your lives in jail

THE TRUTH HURTS. Parasites.

The bold is so funny ..... sharing of information is good but never a must....it still up to the individual

Nairaland is not a dictatorship, so if it doesn't go the way someone wants it then its a BAN, even when no rule was broken ...lol. calm down

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babey543: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2022
LagosismyHome:

The bold is so funny ..... sharing of information is good but never a must....it still up to the individual

Nairaland is not a dictatorship, so if it doesn't go the way someone wants it then its a BAN, even when no rule was broken ...lol. calm down
Cant you see the business promotion side of this and why no one gives information here unlike the other UK work, student, Canada and other travel sections?

Cant you see no one respond here but only respond when there are monetary reards?

Cant you see the sudden similar response and most people against giving information are agents and consultants?

That is how scams operate

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babey543: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Fasasiidris:
House. Please I went to bank to collect my statement of account to scan and upload on TLS but the statement isn’t inked stamped. I asked why and they said I that’s how it will be. Or is it better to request for it online and print colored myself cus they printed it in black and white.
The attached black and white is accepted since it is stamped. It is fine.

Wishing you success in your interview.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2022
O ye great Netizens....... Matthew 11:12
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Fasasiidris:

Is that not stamp of Guarantee trust bank
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
LagosismyHome:

That person you ar mentioning not alright oooo....her level of paranoia is almost at clinical level...

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
@ justwise I don't know which you belong

Batified, atikulate or obidient.. which ever it is.... mop is needed in the thread sir.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2022
leef2022:
@ justwise I don't know which you belong

Batified, atikulate or obidient.. which ever it is.... mop is needed in the thread sir.....

He said we dont know how to talk?? Ehnnn!! I ddnt see that vawulence ooo

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Is thee not weary yet?

Op asked on about inked stamped[b][/b]. The stamp you have noted is not acknowledged by the op...

Moreover, the op had earlier said people no sabi answer questions... vawulence vawulence.

Rest
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2022
It's stamped and signed electronically already..

Fasasiidris:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Not it’s stamp for UBA or can’t you read what I wrote? If you can’t answer a direct question then must you comment?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Fasasiidris:

Not it’s stamp for UBA or can’t you read what I wrote? If you can’t answer a direct question then must you comment?

Today every body is on beast mode...No vex...i was just saying that one on the document is enough as a stamp......sorry i responded to your question.....

Leef2022 your warning ddnt come early enough...i don collect wotowoto grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Josskute(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fasasiidris:

omo you seriously need help with your anger issues.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Today every body is on beast mode...No vex...i was just saying that one on the document is enough as a stamp......sorry i responded to your question.....

Leef2022 your warning ddnt come early enough...i don collect wotowoto grin

I’m sorry is I responded rudely too
This thread has been helpful
Everyone want to be successful in what they are doing

If a direct question is thrown to the platform
It’s either solution, same experience or possible effects

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Josskute:
omo you seriously need help with your anger issues.

Really?

Thanks for telling me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fasasiidris:
Please to the guru in the house! I want to upload my documents to the TLS website, I’m applying for health worker visa and my plan is that my wife which we just got married at the registry will come over by maybe January, I’m intending to go along with my mom’s last born which we both share the same surname, Initially she’s 12 but my aunt went to get another birth certificate indicating that she’s 9 but now am thinking what other documents can I use to back up that she’s my child.

Thanks

You think the home office won't read what you just typed now ?

Sometimes the complications are self inflicted..

Being modest and straight in these applications is key

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by babey543: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
dee1504:
It is evident that some of us are already getting job offers and CoS. Congratulations to you all. However, it is only right that you give back to this thread by sharing tips on how you structured your application, relevant qualifications/courses taken and other things you did that gave you an edge during your application. Some of us have been doing this since Uzland started this thread last year and you were able to get the necessary information you need from here. It won't be fair to withhold and relevant tips that can help someone else. And you don't need to wait to be asked before you drop it. You can share your experience like some have done/have been doing.

Thumbs up to Emurate1 and others who are keeping the ball rolling

Thanks for helping others.

It is just unfortunate that those who you recently guided and helped are now demanding monetary rewards and moreover hoarding and withholding vital information from the populace.

They are mocking people and there nefarious activities are about to be exposed

May God bless you for your selflessness. You will get your positive reward in this life and the hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Never use them say them say . .....

The official guidelines should be the only thing that matters ... It states you or your partner meaning you can use either . Read the link below, and be careful of recycling funds

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-sponsored-or-endorsed-work-routes

Hi Good Evening All,

I am just seeing the screenshot in the post I quoted for the first time and I will really appreciate clarification on the part of the Control of funds statements that said "The 28 days is calculated from the date of the last transaction in the last dated bank statement".

The required funds has been in the account for almost 2 months but I withdraw daily from the extras I have on it, does the above statement mean that I must stop all transactions on the account for the 31days to count Like I don't touch the money in the account at all? Or it does not matter as long as the funds is there?

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
DreamerDoer:

Hi Good Evening All,

I am just seeing the screenshot in the post I quoted for the first time and I will really appreciate clarification on the part of the Control of funds statements that said "The 28 days is calculated from the date of the last transaction in the last dated bank statement".

The required funds has been in the account for almost 2 months but I withdraw daily from the extras I have on it, does the above statement mean that I must stop all transactions on the account for the 31days to count Like I don't touch the money in the account at all? Or it does not matter as long as the funds is there?

Thanks.

I think as long as it the extra and you make sure it never went below the minimum that you need. That's fine

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
LagosismyHome:

I think as long as it the extra and you make sure it never went below the minimum that you need. That's fine

Thank you so much for your reply.

Lastly please, the UK visa exchange rate and the rate the statement of account funds is calculated, is it black market rate or CBN official rate? I just want to make sure my calculations are correct.

Thanks once again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
DreamerDoer:

Thank you so much for your reply.

Lastly please, the UK visa exchange rate and the rate the statement of account funds is calculated, is it black market rate or CBN official rate? I just want to make sure my calculations are correct.

Thanks once again.

Only this website is used by UK visa team..oanda

https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/?from=GBP&to=NGN&amount=1

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.