Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848392 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2022
solufemiwa:

Yes..
In my opinion, peacefully go to Alagbon and do the certificate and fingerprint own.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Davidonkonsults:
Visa alert.

Whew. This has been gruelling so far.

Started the journey from student visa. At the point I was contemplating which university to pick and pay the deposit, offer letter came with some conditions which included TB test. Apparently, someone didn't clear tb test after COS so I needed to do the test before sponsorship certificate. Did it at ikeja.

Biometrics on 14th September. Abuja TLS. Priority.
Decision on the 16th.
Mail and BRP letter 20th.
Collection mail 23rd
Dhl delivered the passport to me yesterday evening with my vignette.
Waiting for dependents' own which was standard application.

The info here and the student visa thread is worth gold if you can read, jot or screenshot, and research.

Ps. I don't know if it's just me. But suddenly to resign from my job here and just travel suddenly seems hard for me to do.

This speed is superb
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

This speed is superb

That speed cost £250 extra....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Extra? He said he only paid £250
advanceDNA:

That speed cost £250 extra....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wisdom7400:
Extra? He said he only paid £250

He paid £479 per person for the visa if its care

priority add on is a separate service ....i evem heard its £500....but he said he paid £250...dont know how
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oh now i understand. From the site i saw 500 too but he said 250
advanceDNA:

priority add on is a separate service ....i evem heard its £500....but he said he paid £250...dont know how
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adeade98(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good day

Please I am new here.

I wish to know the online courses I can study to be eligible for health, social and care worker.
The agent contacted ask me to bring-250k for online study and certificate
150k for job searching and interview
250k for visa assistance.

Please help a brother
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vavi: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please I need the phone number to reach UKVI. The numbers on the website are not connecting. Or does anyone have an idea of how to ensure it connects - as I'm using Airtel to call.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

£479x 835
Common I don't think the visa fee exchange rate is up to #835 jeez
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
chubbyman:

Common I don't think the visa fee exchange rate is up to #835 .

Unless u earning in dollars or pounds....or have a way of buying pounds at bank rate...which is impossible unless u have a valid visa and plane ticket......u will have to buy from aboki to pay for your visa

Current black market or aboki exchange rate sits at N835 to 1£...it could evem be more sicce this is student resumption period
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wisdom7400:
Oh now i understand. From the site i saw 500 too but he said 250

On tls website its £250

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vavi: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
I ended up using MTN to make the call and it connected instantly.

Vavi:
Please I need the phone number to reach UKVI. The numbers on the website are not connecting. Or does anyone have an idea of how to ensure it connects - as I'm using Airtel to call.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by haaryobhami: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
No
TomatoSauce1:

After paying the visa fee, it takes you to TLS website were you book your Biometrics and pay other fees depending on the service your choose. For me I chose VI and self service and I paid £55 with my Naira visa card.

This is for those in Nigeria.
after paying for visa fee,I paid for priority visa which is $250. Hope I don’t have to pay no other money pls?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

After paying the visa fee, it takes you to TLS website were you book your Biometrics and pay other fees depending on the service your choose. For me I chose VI and self service and I paid £55 with my Naira visa card.

This is for those in Nigeria.

Never mind
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Me that I asked question self knows better. Why would I buy pounds to pay for uk visa fee in Nigeria. You are to pay in naira and bank will use official rate to credit UK embassy when they getting their fx. You cant pay visa fees in pounds in Nigeria. You are paying in naira equivalent with Bank official rate.

If am wrong I stand to be corrected.

Your information is totally wrong.

advanceDNA:

Unless u earning in dollars or pounds....or have a way of buying pounds at bank rate...which is impossible unless u have a valid visa and plane ticket......u will have to buy from aboki to pay for your visa

Current black market or aboki exchange rate sits at N835 to 1£...it could evem be more sicce this is student resumption period

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
solufemiwa:
Me that I asked question self knows better. Why would I buy pounds to pay for uk visa fee in Nigeria. You are to pay in naira and bank will use official rate to credit UK embassy when they getting their fx. You cant pay visa fees in pounds in Nigeria. You are paying in naira equivalent with Bank official rate.

Oh ..you know better??
Yet you said Bank will debit you official rate from naira card??

Lol....i no get strength to argue

When u pay with your naira card...please let me know....so i can contact everyone to credit you so u can pay for them

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pls for TB test, I'm confused. When making payment is it my passport number I will write in my narration or reference number?
My husband's(dependent) passport isn't ready so I can't add him to my TB screening application now, but I want to know what to select under Visa Type for his TB screening. Is it also work visa like mine or settlement and dependents?
If I already have accommodation in the UK, will I put the address of the place or I have to put the address of the company that offered me employment?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peniel13:
Pls for TB test, I'm confused. When making payment is it my passport number I will write in my narration or reference number?
My husband's(dependent) passport isn't ready so I can't add him to my TB screening application now, but I want to know what to select under Visa Type for his TB screening. Is it also work visa like mine or settlement and dependents?
If I already have accommodation in the UK, will I put the address of the place or I have to put the address of the company that offered me employment?

I noticed the address isn't validated against anything so you can use either

Just your passport number

Your husband will be dependent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
solufemiwa:

You can't pay your visa fee using bank rate. You'll have to open a domiciliary account and get dollar from aboki and fund your domiciliary account
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
LagosismyHome:

I noticed the address isn't validated against anything so you can use either

Just your passport number

Your husband will be dependent

Thank you for your response. I mean whenever my husband (dependant) is ready to register for his TB test, under 'Type of Visa' option on the IOM site, will he also choose 'Work' like I did or he will choose settlement and dependants option? Note that I'm the main applicant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
solufemiwa:

Lol. Sadly, you are wrong. Black market rates.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Shortage occupation. £479. But I assure you, there's nothing as devastating as paying IHS for up to 3 years for you and dependents. I went into straight depression. We go for that refund somehow.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rab4sure: 1:25am On Sep 29, 2022
That's alot of money and I suggest you be careful, normally I want to tell you, RUN O, RUN O, ólúwà á má wá pẹ̀lú ẹ̀ but I won't lol.

If you are dedicated enough to go through previous threads here you'll see alot that'll cut off the agent 250,000 fee for care certificate. Just ask questions here if you need more clarification on that here.

Based on the what people go through to get company that'll issue COS, I don't think 150,000 is too much "if" there's refund agreement incase of failure to secure this job, but I doubt you will get any refund, agreement or no agreement, so why not put in the time for "searching and interview" by yourself by still going through this thread and asking questions. Goodluck with that.

And lastly 250,000 for visa assistance, my question is, Is your agent an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)? Because I do not understand why helping to fill forms is so expensive to the tune of 250,000. A task which you can carry out yourself if you ask questions

Anyways you can start your process by asking questions after getting yourself a free care certificate at Florence Academy here https://login.florence.co.uk/ now you are owing me 250,000

Adeade98:
Good day

Please I am new here.

I wish to know the online courses I can study to be eligible for health, social and care worker.
The agent contacted ask me to bring-250k for online study and certificate
150k for job searching and interview
250k for visa assistance.

Please help a brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Shortage occupation. £479. But I assure you, there's nothing as devastating as paying IHS for up to 3 years for you and dependents. I went into straight depression. We go for that refund somehow.

Oh ...U are not on health/care visa?? Pele...IHS is a guzzler.....Make ur wife switch go health/care so u can get some refund
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jackofalltradez(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Hello. Please anybody with tier 2/skilled worker sponsorship plug/connect aside healthcare.
Please message me. I am really interested �. Thanks.

Or send me a message on IG: jackofalltrades546
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautifulJoy: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2022
solufemiwa:
Good day house.. please what could have happened. I have been trying to fill police character form online. It will always refer me back to invalid phone number and my number is valid.

Same thing happen to me I called and there say my nin is the problem, went to nin office and they said it has been suspended. With the help of someone here, I went to pcc office and did manual within 1hr with 45k without nin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautifulJoy: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Wisdom7400:
Really? I thought its £500 in addition to the application fee from the government website? Pls is there anything that im missing?

I thought so too and please explain the dollar payment well, can I use it to pay for visa fee too
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adeade98(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2022
rab4sure:
That's alot of money and I suggest you be careful, normally I want to tell you, RUN O, RUN O, ólúwà á má wá pẹ̀lú ẹ̀ but I won't lol.

If you are dedicated enough to go through previous threads here you'll see alot that'll cut off the agent 250,000 fee for care certificate. Just ask questions here if you need more clarification on that here.

Based on the what people go through to get company that'll issue COS, I don't think 150,000 is too much "if" there's refund agreement incase of failure to secure this job, but I doubt you will get any refund, agreement or no agreement, so why not put in the time for "searching and interview" by yourself by still going through this thread and asking questions. Goodluck with that.

And lastly 250,000 for visa assistance, my question is, Is your agent an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)? Because I do not understand why helping to fill forms is so expensive to the tune of 250,000. A task which you can carry out yourself if you ask questions

Anyways you can start your process by asking questions after getting yourself a free care certificate at Florence Academy here https://login.florence.co.uk/ now you are owing me 250,000

I wonder ooo.

Am grateful to responses I have gotten since yesterday. Through here and personal contacts.

Luckily,I have done completed two and gotten my certificate ,it is very straight forward and easy to do.

Oga ,I owe you for your candid advise.

Please o
Is it only on Florence I can study because I also saw some courses in Alison and Edp that were also free?

2.How many courses should I study before I start to apply?.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NozinoGroup: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Adeade98:

I wonder ooo.

Am grateful to responses I have gotten since yesterday. Through here and personal contacts.

Luckily,I have done completed two and gotten my certificate ,it is very straight forward and easy to do.

Oga ,I owe you for your candid advise.

Please o
Is it only on Florence I can study because I also saw some courses in Alison and Edp that were also free?

2.How many courses should I study before I start to apply?.

Thanks

Fix your CV and start applying as soon as you can.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

So you have to carry cash along with you to pay for your visa fee,really?that's really messed up in these day of wireless transactions, expected better from them.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
chubbyman:

So you have to carry cash along with you to pay for your visa fee,really?that's really messed up in these day of wireless transactions, expected better from them.

Dont let me vex for you ooooo...

The dollar or pounds cash you exchange from aboki is used to open a dollar or pounds account, which gives you a debit card to use for you visa payment....

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.