Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845170 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodnew13: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Also, please is there a reason I can't schedule a biometric appointment? Though there are dates available and I am able to select them, when I click "Yes" to confirm the date and time, I get the attached response...Is the TLS website having some issues?

A big thanks again to all that have been very supportive on the channel. You guys are the real MVP. THANK YOU!

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ponytail22: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello,
Please How do I answer this question?
Do you need assistance with Visa/Flight fees?
Should I say outright Yes or...
Hope I won't sound desperate.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rab4sure: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please I see people complaining on this thread sometime ago about using wakanow as travel agency. Those who have used them should please explain if they are good or I should stay away because I intend to book with them tomorrow with either British Airways or Virgin Atlantic because it seems they are the only two with direct flights to the UK and I do not want to be going through the stress of learning how to apply for transit visa. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 4:22am On Sep 26, 2022
rab4sure:
Please I see people complaining on this thread sometime ago about using wakanow as travel agency. Those who have used them should please explain if they are good or I should stay away because I intend to book with them tomorrow with either British Airways or Virgin Atlantic because it seems they are the only two with direct flights to the UK and I do not want to be going through the stress of learning how to apply for transit visa. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Only European flights or stopover need transit due to Brexit.... all others don't need.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beehorn(f): 4:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning all, pls how much is the priority Visa fee for an adult and child.

Also do I need to pay health surcharge? What about my dependants and how much is it for a five years visa?
Thank you everyone
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2022
rab4sure:

Use Turkish, Qatar or Emirates...stopover but no transit visa

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cupidkc(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2022
rab4sure:

BA and VA are on the high side... Why not use Ethiopian airline, just one stopover and you're good to go.
You can book it yourself using their site.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2022
dee1504:

Use Turkish, Qatar or Emirates...stopover but no transit visa

Do they offer accommodation & feeding during stopovers?
Heard Egyptair does.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rab4sure: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Please are you saying I don't need transit visa for Qatar Airways because there transit is Doha?

LagosismyHome:

Only European flights or stopover need transit due to Brexit.... all others don't need.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
rab4sure:
Please are you saying I don't need transit visa for Qatar Airways because there transit is Doha?

Doha does not require transit visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2022
LagosismyHome:

This one that you are remixing the question. Same question asked differently...why na.

Yes
Thanks,Noted.please don't be offended by my too much questions.just that one needs to be very sure in whatever he or she is doing in respect to this visa application, because alot of money is involve.it is not good to make any single mistake.I believe alot of people here might have learn from my questions and from the answers you gave too.I really appreciate.May God continue to give you more wisdom and knowledge to teach us more.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keneryhark(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
pretty1986:
Please my question now is.In such case in whose account will the POF be?in main applicant account or dependent account?
It is a separate application , so the POF should be in the dependant's account.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keneryhark(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
rab4sure:
Sorry but that's wrong, once your employer ticked maintainance. Both you the applicant and dependant does not need proof of funds

Your employer is only responsible for the main applicant not the dependant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stevogra: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
keneryhark:

Your employer is only responsible for the main applicant not the dependant.

In a situation where the employer tick NO maintenance for the main applicant, and the partner and dependants are all applying together with the main applicant, can the POF be in the partner bank account?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why is a simply query repeated severally in different forms, shapes, sizes and colours? (MA, DA, naira, pounds, dollars, 28days, 56days, and all). Dont some consider it is becoming a spam.

The issue of POF has been explained, expantiated, elaborated with screen shot from gov.uk. it is a simple and self-explanatory requirement
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
leef2022:
Why is a simply query repeated severally in different forms, shapes, sizes and colours? (MA, DA, naira, pounds, dollars, 28days, 56days, and all). Dont some consider it is becoming a spam.

The issue of POF has been explained, expantiated, elaborated with screen shot from gov.uk. it is a simple and self-explanatory requirement
Some people are in a hurry, some don't know how to research and have no plans to learn even though they want to study at the MSc level in Uk, some have little to zero comprehension skills, and some are just plain lazy and entitled expecting others to do the work and give information on a platter of gold.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by braveheart77: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
fabulove:
Can someone help me on hiw I can make payment on ECCTIS site because their worldpay site I was redirected to denied me the permission.
same
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickelodeon93: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
keneryhark:

It is a separate application , so the POF should be in the dependant's account.
please what of main applicant whose is going to get COS , do they need POF too?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nickelodeon93:

Yes, if maintenance wasn't ticked on ur COS.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickelodeon93: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
No be small thing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keneryhark(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nickelodeon93:

They wouldn't be needing a POF if the employer already ticked maintenance covered. That is already promised to cover maintenance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keneryhark(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
stevogra:

In a situation where the employer tick NO maintenance for the main applicant, and the partner and dependants are all applying together with the main applicant, can the POF be in the partner bank account?

Yes, it can but must also be uploaded during the dependant application. What this means is that main applicant and dependant have separate applications . So the POF should be uploaded on each application but do well to indicate it on the dependant application that the POF uploaded bears the name of the main applicant and covers the maintenance of both parties involve.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogawisdom(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
alakara:

Applied biology is broad, pls be specific.

If you have nothing to say u keep mute
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
ogawisdom:

If you have nothing to say u keep mute

@alakara was quite respectful, to be that rude is pathetic....... since you asking someone who is trying to help to be mute, do your research ursef and be mute �

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Coolnaijaguy: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hi guys, I applied for a health and care visa under the skilled labour visa a few weeks ago, later today I got a mail from the DMC, the uk embassy is asking for additional documents for my children applying with me to the uk since my spouse isn't applying, but he would be applying on a later time due to some reasons, please how can I solve this issue,
1. They asked why my spouse isn't applying,
2. arrangements for the kids care (which my employer told me they covered in their COS) and
3. a letter of consent for the father,
what can I do at the moment on the issue at hand?
#ukvisa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Coolnaijaguy:
Hi guys, I applied for a health and care visa under the skilled labour visa a few weeks ago, later today I got a mail from the DMC, the uk embassy is asking for additional documents for my children applying with me to the uk since my spouse isn't applying, but he would be applying on a later time due to some reasons, please how can I solve this issue,
2. arrangements for the kids care (which my employer told me they covered in their COS) and
#ukvisa?

If your spouse is not applying they would refuse the kids because that the rule. It would have been best if you read the rule before applying

Are you able to quickly submit your spouse application and see if that helps. He might not travel now fine ( but what about applying to hold) because for the kids to get visa, he needs to submit as well . That one they take very seriously, even with student visa. It very hard to get visa for kids without the two parent application

Arrangements for the kids care is different from mantaince that your employer ticked. They want to know when you are work, how will the kids be taken care of if you are the only parent. So you need to be specific on your childcare plan.. here in UK you can't just live kids home alone ( especially small kids)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Coolnaijaguy:
#ukvisa?

The father should write a letter and state why he can't join in the relocation at this time, similarly he should state his consent that he is aware of you travelling with the kids. That should solve 1&3.(attached with the letter should be any form of his ID int'l pp or National ID and signed)

2. If indeed your employer indicated to cover childcare as you've said, they should provide a support letter, reassuring so and indicating how.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OsiEnterprise4: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
How do you guys get a company sponsor in UK, either for caregiver or for anything? Please shear
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone good evening,

I just got my COS few days ago with maintenance ticked, flight ticket, one month accomodations, do i need to add POF?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickelodeon93: 4:41am On Sep 27, 2022
keneryhark:

They wouldn't be needing a POF if the employer already ticked maintenance covered. That is already promised to cover maintenance
okay thanks .. I just wanted to confirm it again
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Visa alert.

Whew. This has been gruelling so far.

Started the journey from student visa. At the point I was contemplating which university to pick and pay the deposit, offer letter came with some conditions which included TB test. Apparently, someone didn't clear tb test after COS so I needed to do the test before sponsorship certificate. Did it at ikeja.

Biometrics on 14th September. Abuja TLS. Priority.
Decision on the 16th.
Mail and BRP letter 20th.
Collection mail 23rd
Dhl delivered the passport to me yesterday evening with my vignette.
Waiting for dependents' own which was standard application.

The info here and the student visa thread is worth gold if you can read, jot or screenshot, and research.

Ps. I don't know if it's just me. But suddenly to resign from my job here and just travel suddenly seems hard for me to do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Good morning all, pls my wife is a nurse and she has been applying to UK for a while on indeed, app trac but plenty unfortunately mails. Pls any tips?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.