Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (850257 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Klazy: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=Prettychidor post=117766118]Skilled workers visa(5yrs)

COS - Sep 20th
Maintenance was ticked
Solicitor used
Visa application - Sep 29th
Biometric - Oct 7th(TLS V.I) standard
Decision made email - Oct 18th
Collection email - Oct 21st
Pick up Passport - Oct 21st(TLS VI)

Visa for main applicant. Just started the process for dependant

It's been God all the way. I started the process in march 2022. Some people I no dropped out of the race and I thank God it's all worth it . With patience and dedication we will all get there. DONT GIVE UP and put God first.

Please did you do IELTS or ECCTIS,am considering ECCTIS.what can you advise

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by drucci: 1:49am On Oct 24, 2022
NewBea:
So I've got a job offer and all. But I'm currently in the UK in a visitor visa. How can i convert it to tier 2 visa without going back to Nigeria and applying again?

How did you eventually go about this. Kindly reply my brother is in similar situation.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by drucci: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Uzland:

Hi! Check the introductory post in this thread and click on the first link there. You'll find the section that addresses the conversion procedure for those already in the UK.

Didn't really see a segment with details of conversion.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2022
drucci:

How did you eventually go about this. Kindly reply my brother is in similar situation.

U cant switch from visitor to skilled work visa

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Behizle: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Please would you be kind enough to list the documents you submitted? Thank you..

Prettychidor:
Skilled workers visa(5yrs)

COS - Sep 20th
Maintenance was ticked
Solicitor used

It's been God all the way. I started the process in march 2022. Some people I no dropped out of the race and I thank God it's all worth it . With patience and dedication we will all get there. DONT GIVE UP and put God first.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HillzWillz: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
They is a seperate route to apply for UK health and care visa... It is different from skilled worker visa..I hope this helps
darmilolah:
What do you understand by this?

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-shortage-occupation-list
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HillzWillz: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please where did u get solicitor to help apply in Nigeria
Prettychidor:
Skilled workers visa(5yrs)

COS - Sep 20th
Maintenance was ticked
Solicitor used

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olusteady79: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good evening,
Can anyone who did police character certificate recently kindly help confirm change in appearance of the certificate from the old one. The new one has a white background with the police colour circling the paper.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2022
Good morning guru in the house quick one please, main applicate has is visa and still in Nigeria waiting for his dependant baby visa to out and travel with the baby together. the main applicate vignette will going to expire on December 12th. Hope there would be any issues at the port of entry with the vignette if the main applicate travel middle of November

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please anyone with link for express passport in Lagos.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
ozoneymcm:

St Nicholas hospital. Check the UKVI website for details

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JzFate: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
aragbaboy:

Congratulations! Please when did you do your biometrics in the UK and how many email did you get after biometrics saying it has been submitted?

Did my biometrics 17th August, only got one submission mail after the biometrics, the next mail was the congratulatory mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KingChief01: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good evening all, I just got told about this Healthcare visa opportunity by My Aunt in the UK 2 weeks ago and she told me to obtain some care certificates, I've obtained 10 care certificates from Florence Academy and 1 from Alison online(Do I need to get more?).... I haven't started seeking for the jobs yet as I'm expecting some funds to arrive Before December so as to be able to Go and get My International passport, IELTS and to obtain my drivers license. She adviced not to use agents so I'm going solo with this. I wanna know if I should speed up things or take it slow to japa coz this changing of prime ministers up and down is making me scared as I don't wanna use the study route. I do hope I am welcomed here as I will need directions from you all overtime, Thanks! wink
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunfu(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Please is there anyone that wrote computer based IELTS UKVi test on the 18th of this month that has seen his/her result online.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
KingChief01:
Good evening all, I just got told about this Healthcare visa opportunity by My Aunt in the UK 2 weeks ago and she told me to obtain some care certificates, I've obtained 10 care certificates from Florence Academy and 1 from Alison online(Do I need to get more?).... I haven't started seeking for the jobs yet as I'm expecting some funds to arrive Before December so as to be able to Go and get My International passport, IELTS and to obtain my drivers license. She adviced not to use agents so I'm going solo with this. I wanna know if I should speed up things or take it slow to japa coz this changing of prime ministers up and down is making me scared as I don't wanna use the study route. I do hope I am welcomed here as I will need directions from you all overtime, Thanks! wink

Passport is taking months to get... that should be your focus. How you can get that
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
JzFate:

Did my biometrics 17th August, only got one submission mail after the biometrics, the next mail was the congratulatory mail

Thanks for the response. I did mine on the 26th August. I am hopefully expecting my congratulatory email latest next week. I don wait tire.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Scandinavian: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello Everyone, I've been trying to book flight on British Airways now and cannot make the payment with my dollar MasterCard. How do one pay for flights on British Airways site, or is there a trick to it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
KingChief01:

Passport is taking months oh, I apply for my kids July, capturing September 15th, collection date 20th of October, we never see am collect oh. U better make haste.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 3:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello,

Please can someone confirm these are the documents needed to apply for visa for a family of 3.. couple and a baby less than 1yr.

For the PA

COS
General IELTS UKVI
Medicals/TB
Passport data page
POF for family of 3
PCC
Marriage certificate
Covid certificate

For the accompanying spouse

PCC
medicals/'TB
Passport data page

For the baby
Passport data page

Please, does the accompanying spouse have to write IELTS too and get covid cert? does the baby have to do medicals?

Also, can biometrics be done before visa application? like doing the biometrics when they travel to Lag or Abj for medicals, before visa application..

I will appreciate any response. Thank you so much..�
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Influential101:
Hello,

Please can someone confirm these are the documents needed to apply for visa for a family of 3.. couple and a baby less than 1yr.

For the PA

COS
General IELTS UKVI
Medicals/TB
Passport data page
POF for family of 3
PCC
Marriage certificate

For the accompanying spouse

PCC
medicals/'TB
Passport data page

For the baby
Passport data page

Please, does the accompanying spouse have to write IELTS too and does the baby have to do medicals?

Also, can biometrics be done before visa application? like doing the biometrics when they travel to Lag or Abj for medicals, before visa application..

I will appreciate any response. Thank you so much..�
M.A
Cos, IELTS general ukvi, tb, pcc, pof if maintenance isn't tick inside ur cos, passport data page.

Dependant partner.
Tb, pcc, marriage certificate, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page.

Baby
Tb, birth certificate from national population council, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page, consent letter to be sign by both parent.

After u submit application online, u will do biometric on the date u pick when submitting ur application. Hope it help

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
jagbasneh:

M.A
Cos, IELTS general ukvi, tb, pcc, pof if maintenance isn't tick inside ur cos, passport data page.

Dependant partner.
Tb, pcc, marriage certificate, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page.

Baby
Tb, birth certificate from national population council, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page, consent letter to be sign by both parent.

After u submit application online, u will do biometric on the date u pick when submitting ur application. Hope it help
This helps a lot! Thank you so much. Please do you have a template for the consent letter?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Influential101:
This helps a lot! Thank you so much. Please do you have a template for the consent letter?
Don't have it now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 2:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Hello gurus.... If I miss my capturing date for passport application. Can I come do it some other day later?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iseise: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Good morning everyone please I need answers to these questions
1. Do I need to go with passport
photographs when submitting my
application?
2. Do I also need to pay Documents
scanning fee for my Children? Or One
payment covers for all of is as we
applying together .
3. For my passport to be sent to me by
courier, am I also paying for them
separately?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Please who knows how I can get pounds into my Uk with naira. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Fasasiidris:
Please who knows how I can get pounds into my Uk with naira. Thanks

Try lemode,kiyshi, ohentpay apps.
Similarly you can write on this thread
Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2022
iseise:
Good morning everyone please I need answers to these questions
1. Do I need to go with passport
photographs when submitting my
application?
2. Do I also need to pay Documents
scanning fee for my Children? Or One
payment covers for all of is as we
applying together .
3. For my passport to be sent to me by
courier, am I also paying for them
separately?

Hello,
Passport photograph is not required,
I don't understand what you meant by documents scanning fee for your children, are you going for assisted service or self upload, if you're going for assisted service fee is involved payable at TLS office.

Yes, if you want your passport sent to your location via DHL you pay the required amount 8k or more for each applicant

hope these helps.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iseise: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yes am going for assisted service and I know it comes with a fee and my question is will the payment cover for my kids and I because its on birth certificate they need to upload
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.