Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (850013 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Not neccessarily......it means sponsoring your right to work in the UK....

.they can add extra jàrà by providing accomodation, flight, and visa fees...but dont expect all that for a care job...

Thanks alot! But how easy is it to get this cos from an employer? I've been told that paid agents can make the process a lot quicker, is this true?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Moji12:
Good evening guys. You can checkout Eaton care home, they are offering sponsorship.

App submitted
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
ogoloray:

Thanks alot! But how easy is it to get this cos from an employer? I've been told that paid agents can make the process a lot quicker, is this true?

It easy if u apply to an employer that is open to sponsoring international applicants....

some agency are not just open because it cost them money and stress....

about paid agents....some people have come here to claim they paid agents and got their COS....it may be true, it may be scam... i dont know....just be careful because they ask for serious millions
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

It easy if u apply to an employer that is open to sponsoring international applicants....

some agency are not just open because it cost them money and stress....

about paid agents....some people have come here to claim they paid agents and got their COS....it may be true, it may be scam... i dont know....just be careful because they ask for serious millions

Thanks for the heads up... You are too kind!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goddestined: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
mamakendra:

1) it now takes between 2-3 months if your application is okay, and there is no need for further information request.

2) Use your bank statement. They dont care for your bank balance. Just ensure that the address on your application and the one on the bank statement is the same.

3) Just tick that English is your first language, and there wont be any need to provide English test or proficiency

Thank you smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RoyalPlace: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
olaadegoke47:
Good day people,
please where can i get yellow card, i've registered online but wanna be sure of the location.

If you have registered online and made payments, you can get your (authentic) Yellow card at Ports Health Services FMOH Airport Road Ikeja (Just before the International Airport), its right before the Toll gate on the road that leads to the local Airport.

See Google Map link below:

Port Health Services, FMOH
H88F+G75, Airport Rd, Mafoluku Oshodi 102214, Lagos
https://g.co/kgs/AqucD6

If your flight is on Monday, I will suggest you go there tomorrow morning (they open at 8am - 6pm), or go there early morning on Monday if your flight is for later in the evening; but you will get the Yellow card in approximately 20mins after vaccination.

I sent you a message; pls respond. Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peeptracy: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2022
All will be well. We are all hopeful! May I ask where you had your internship done? Thanks

Bryanbella:
Good morning everyone �
Congratulations to everyone that have gotten their COS and congratulations on advance to the hopeful ones like me��.
I want to make an appeal to anyone who can help in getting a care job. Please I do not have the money for agents��. The unfortunate mails is giving me anxiety. At least 300 unfortunate mails in my inbox. What is it that I am not doing right??�
I have all the documents required for this namely:
Level 3 diploma in health and social care.
I've done 6months internship in a care home.
TB certificate
15 standard care certificates
First aid and CPR certificates
Police clearance
IELTS Ukvi band score 6.5
Covid card

Depression is almost taking over me�. please I am not trying to gather pity. Just give me a strategy/help if you can. Never saw it coming that this could drain me mentally ��

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oluwabukola855: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Good morning everyone, I was trying to pay for my IELTS through Bank transfer but I realized that the only banks that can pay via transfer are First bank, GTB and Zenith. I don't use any of these banks. please is it proper to pay using my dad's banking app?

Thank you as I anticipate a response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2022
oluwabukola855:
Good morning everyone, I was trying to pay for my IELTS through Bank transfer but I realized that the only banks that can pay via transfer are First bank, GTB and Zenith. I don't use any of these banks. please is it proper to pay using my dad's banking app?

I'm not sure is this 3 banks alone oh, I'm using access bank and that's what I used to transfer.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oluwabukola855: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Thank you very much. Let me try Access then.
Titilayo2021:

I'm not sure is this 3 banks alone oh, I'm using access bank and that's what I used to transfer.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2022
oluwabukola855:

Which site/platform are you registering through? Writing when ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oluwabukola855: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2022
I registered through british council, I will be writing on November 2nd.
Mykelpato:

Which site/platform are you registering through? Writing when ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bryanbella(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Paradigm in Portharcourt.
Thanks
Peeptracy:
All will be well. We are all hopeful! May I ask where you had your internship done? Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prettychidor: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Skilled workers visa(5yrs)

COS - Sep 20th
Maintenance was ticked
Solicitor used
Visa application - Sep 29th
Biometric - Oct 7th(TLS V.I) standard
Decision made email - Oct 18th
Collection email - Oct 21st
Pick up Passport - Oct 21st(TLS VI)

Visa for main applicant. Just started the process for dependant

It's been God all the way. I started the process in march 2022. Some people I no dropped out of the race and I thank God it's all worth it . With patience and dedication we will all get there. DONT GIVE UP and put God first.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Prettychidor:

COS - Sep 20th
Maintenance was ticked
Solicitor used[b][/b]

It's been God all the way. I started the process in march 2022. Some people I no dropped out of the race and I thank God it's all worth it . With patience and dedication we will all get there. DONT GIVE UP and put God first.

Pls why @bolded?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2022
oluwabukola855:
I registered through british council, I will be writing on November 2nd.
okay same here . Would book for that date too.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2022

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nlightind: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Good day everyone,
Please can anyone guide me on the process of getting to UK for MSc Nursing for someone with just BSc Nursing without any Internship. ie. a fresh graduate BSc nursing to uk MSc Nursing.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beehorn(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good day everyone,
Pls, what are the necessary documents I need for my visa biometrics application for it to be a success?
Is they any tips I need to be aware of on that day. Location is Ikeja
N:B it's a work visa application

My husband was advised to pay for walk in, will he pay a separate application fee and where can he pay for the priority service as we were told he cant pay online.

Pls, people should help me out.thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Beehorn:
Good day everyone,
Pls, what are the necessary documents I need for my visa biometrics application for it to be a success?
Is they any tips I need to be aware of on that day. Location is Ikeja
N:B it's a work visa application

My husband was advised to pay for walk in, will he pay a separate application fee and where can he pay[b][/b] for the priority service as we were told he cant pay online.

Pls, people should help me out.thank you

@ bolded is only online!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Apart from IOM has any one used any other clinic for TB test? If you have how was the process? Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2022
leef2022:

@ bolded is only online!
Hi Brother, any news yet? This week must be favorable in Jesus Name
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Ferrarilord:

Amen Pastor.. smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Prettychidor:

COS - Sep 20th
Maintenance was ticked
Solicitor used

W shocked W! Congratulations to you, Prettychidor!cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nlightind:
Good day everyone,
Please can anyone guide me on the process of getting to UK for MSc Nursing for someone with just BSc Nursing without any Internship. ie. a fresh graduate BSc nursing to uk MSc Nursing.
Thanks
Hello Nlightind, go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4/417
Cheers!cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nlightind: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Uzland:

Hello Nlightind, go to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7267459/uk-student-visa-tier-4/417
Cheers!cheesy

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Klazy: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
What is the difference between statement of comparability and Ecctis in lieu of ukvi pte/IELTS.pls your reply is needed.help a brother
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Klazy: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Motunbanky:

Once you have the necessary documents for ECÇTIS, it is straight forward. Original certificate with stamp n colour, letter of introduction from school stating English as medium of communication and original transcript. U are good to go

What is the difference between ECCTIS and statement of comparability?
Thank
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ozoneymcm: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
aragbaboy:
Apart from IOM has any one used any other clinic for TB test? If you have how was the process? Thanks.
St Nicholas hospital. Check the UKVI website for details
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ferrarilord:

Amen!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.