Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847377 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
leef2022:

Is done online. Enter=Possap.gov.ng
I heard the online own doesn't carry fingerprint.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
okeysoninv:
I heard the online own doesn't carry fingerprint.[b][/b]

Yet it is accepted by the embassy/organisation you want and wish to present it to. Hence crack on and just do it.... cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
leef2022:

Yet it is accepted by the embassy/organisation you want and wish to present it to. Hence crack on and just do it.... cheesy
ok
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by headofschool: 4:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Someone should pls respond to my questions
headofschool:
Hi guys, My employer was denied sponsoring my job and they have now hired a solicitor (was informed two weeks ago). In total, It's been over two months now (since the date the head of the company has informed me of my successful interview and their decision to sponsor me). I really do not know what to do.
1. Is there a positive chance that the solicitor will get the approval and
2. how long does it usually take. (It's a technician job not healthcare).
3. What do you advise I do while waiting
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2022
headofschool:
Someone should pls respond to my questions

What u asking has no definite answer.....
If your sponsor was denied by the home office its usually because the company did not meet or has stopped meeting the requirement of the licence they possess to sponsor international labor...
The essence of the solicitor or lawyer can be more than a few...it may be to clear with home office witj proofs that they are still qualified to have the category of licence they used to have...

It may be to look for another loop hole to have another licence like the scaleup that was just introduced.... the lawyer also needs to prove to home office that they could not find someone to do the job they want you for and the time they want you.. especially if its not a care job with general approval.....

Altogether u must be patient.....ukvi/home office is so autonomous that only a few people can push them around....they can delay anybody without consequences...they can decide not to answer u for as long as they want... there are people here waiting for admistrative review, appeal, and other legal cases for more than 6months..... so u will have to relax and pray amd check in with your employer from time to time

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by headofschool: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thank you
advanceDNA:

What u asking has no definite answer.....
If your sponsor was denied by the home office its usually because the company did not meet or has stopped meeting the requirement of the licence they possess to sponsor international labor...
The essence of the solicitor or lawyer can be more than a few...it may be to clear with home office witj proofs that they are still qualified to have the category of licence they used to have...

It may be to look for another loop hole to have another licence like the scaleup that was just introduced.... the lawyer also needs to prove to home office that they could not find someone to do the job they want you for and the time they want you.. especially if its not a care job with general approval.....

Altogether u must be patient.....ukvi/home office is so autonomous that only a few people can push them around....they can delay anybody without consequences...they can decide not to answer u for as long as they want... there are people here waiting for admistrative review, appeal, and other legal cases for more than 6months..... so u will have to relax and pray amd check in with your employer from time to time
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peeptracy: 5:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Hello all,

What's happens if the main applicant doesn't pass TB test? Is an employer able to wait for another 8weeks following the prescribed spectum test? Anyone knows? Thanks

headofschool:
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Peeptracy:
Hello all,

What's happens if the main applicant doesn't pass TB test? Is an employer[b][/b] able to wait for another 8weeks following the prescribed spectum test? Anyone knows? Thanks

Is your employer on NL, you should reach out to your employer and discuss things.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by headofschool: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2022
It solely depends on your employer's decision
Peeptracy:
Hello all,

What's happens if the main applicant doesn't pass TB test? Is an employer able to wait for another 8weeks following the prescribed spectum test? Anyone knows? Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hapiness44(f): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Peeptracy:
Hello all,

Hello, I had the same issue. It is solely left for the employer to decide. For me, a doctor in the iom office wrote a letter informing my employer about the delay. Your concern right now should be that after the 8 weeks, your sputum result should be negative
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gensece: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
sylve11:

Interesting! cool

Mostly common to Nigerian agents - imagine a request for 6k GBP to get CoS only ( CoS onky o, maintenance is not inclusive)

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by femredhead: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please, I did online care course at Allison now but I was unable to pay for the certificate, it declining my visa card.
What can I do?

Someone should help, how can one pay with naira visa card to get certificate from Allison or what other way?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GiggsTk(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hi guys... probably mentioned somewhere here and I've missed it...
What cards... virtual cards have people been using to make their ihs and visa payments... outside of getting a dollar card from our banks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by femredhead: 3:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Please, how do you paid for your Allison certificate online course?
I want to pay for #4,500 to get my certificate but it's decline my naira master card.
The amount shows in naira but declining my naira card.
Those who had got their certificate from them should help me out.
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 4:59am On Nov 08, 2022
femredhead:
Please, how do you paid for your Allison certificate online course?
I want to pay for #4,500 to get my certificate but it's decline my naira master card.
The amount shows in naira but declining my naira card.
Those who had got their certificate from them should help me out.
Thank you.

Go and get a dollar card, Naija naira card doesn't pay for international transactions anymore.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by femredhead: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2022
NezzyMike:

Go and get a dollar card, Naija naira card doesn't pay for international transactions anymore.

Okay.
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GiggsTk(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
GiggsTk:
Hi guys... probably mentioned somewhere here and I've missed it...
What cards... virtual cards have people been using to make their ihs and visa payments... outside of getting a dollar card from our banks

Any help with this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tawak: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please has anyone used https://www.ecctis.com/visasandnationality for proof of knowledge of english?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Scandinavian: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello good evening good people.

Please how can I do a walk-in for my tuberculosis test appointment and biometric? I booked for tbt today but the available date was 23rd which is actually after the date I want to travel.

I want to do a walk-in maybe on Thursday and then also do a walk-in for the biometrics on Friday. I am paying for Priority.

Please help.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 6:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Scandinavian:

Please how can I do a walk-in for my tuberculosis test appointment and biometric? I booked for tbt today but the available date was 23rd which is actually after the date I want to travel.

I want to do a walk-in maybe on Thursday and then also do a walk-in for the biometrics on Friday. I am paying for Priority.

Please help.

I think you should check Qlife hospital they might hv a closer date than IOM.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Where and when do one pay for priority? My employer is paying for the visa and he is paying for standard but i need priority. How do i do this?
Scandinavian:

Please help.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Wisdom7400:
Where and when do one pay for priority? My employer is paying for the visa and he is paying for standard but i need priority. How do i do this?
Brother, Good morning, is your cos out .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Visa fee is different from priority service, before booking for your biometric appointment pay for the priority service in TLS website.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Please House, How do one pay for visa fee? is it in Naira or Dollars or Pounds? or one can pay through bank to enjoy bank rate for fx
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yes for my wife.
Ferrarilord:
Brother, Good morning, is your cos out .

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kunsoft:
Please House, How do one pay for visa fee? is it in Naira or Dollars or Pounds? or one can pay through bank to enjoy bank rate for fx

which bank rate, if you don't have dorm account with dollar or pounds deposited in it you better go buy from aboki pay your visa fee.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wisdom7400:
Yes for my wife.
was she also waiting for long before she got her cos? The wait is not too friendly with the mind at all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ferrarilord:
was she also waiting for long before she got her cos? The wait is not too friendly with the mind at all
Yes she waited for 2months plus

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Yes she waited for 2months plus
that's still better unlike the long wait (6months)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titilayo2021(f): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
that's still better unlike the long wait (6months)

6 months ke, that's too long oh,. God will surprise you oh, me self dey wait just a months plus now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olutala(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
I have used it before. You need a letter from your school stating that you were taught in English, transcript and certificate.
Tawak:
Please has anyone used https://www.ecctis.com/visasandnationality for proof of knowledge of english?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello All,
I've been following the conversation for a while. Thank you to all your efforts to enlighten us on this pathway. please i have a few questions right now that need urgent answers.

1. MA and dependents had done TB test before getting an employer so we have a UK address different from employer on the result.
Now that there is an employer, do I need to go to IOM centre to change the address to my employer's address before application?

2. On my marriage certificate, hubby's middle name(MA) is written as "Dare" instead of "Oluwadare". All documents for application have "Oluwadare" which i don't foresee any issues except For Spouse dependent application. please, what needs to be submitted for Spouse to show that the Oluwadare(MA) is same as "Dare" in the marriage certificate.

3. Does hubby(MA) need to submit document to back this up in his own application even if "dare" isn't showing in any of his documents?

kindly help with this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.