Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846616 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
TesiB:
Is it Sponsor's postcode?

I don't think it will allow for Sponsor's address cos it asked for a code.

Thats what i meant....ask ur employer for the post code...if u sont have the address..but it should be on your appointment letter
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
zeejibz:

Thank you for the response.

One more thing concerning "consent for the home office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support" under dependant visa application. I picked " No" (i am filling on behalf of my daughter and employer ticked mtce)

I hope I am right?
Hello, what selection did you finally make for the question? for a child where maintenance was ticked.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Paupaula(f): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
TesiB:
Oh you should have made payment. the process isn't finalised until you make payment

See, what I have on my dashboard is “ INCOMPLETE APPLICATION “
I have uploaded all my docs and this won’t still go away.

Can someone help pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeejibz: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Influential101:
Hello, what selection did you finally make for the question? for a child where maintenance was ticked.

Thanks.

I picked "No" and it was fine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
zeejibz:

I picked "No" and it was fine
Thank you so much.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Paupaula:

See, what I have on my dashboard is “ INCOMPLETE APPLICATION “
I have uploaded all my docs and this won’t still go away.

Can someone help pls

Have you paid? If you have, they will send you a notification mail after payment. You may see 'incomplete application' in your order status until you get your statement. But your status will change when they start processing your document to 'in progess'.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please house i intend dropping my application this week.how much is priority visa cos i checked on Tls and saw over 900 pound i almost freaked out...pls how much is priority? Am i to pay in pounds or Naira?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Who has pounds to sell...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 2:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Thank you

Tokkzzzz:

They usually ask for NVQ or equivalent as "desirable qualification" for majority of band 3 jobs. So, try to do more care courses. You will find loads on REEDS and have to pay a small fee.

"Essential qualification" - Willingness to work towards achieving the necessary courses upon getting the job. Plus Numeracy and Literacy (maths and english).

Most importantly your work experience in health and care is key, you don't need a degree in care, because you're not applying for the role of a Nurse.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Priority visa is not available now. Only super priority and standard visa

Georgiedey:
Please house i intend dropping my application this week.how much is priority visa cos i checked on Tls and saw over 900 pound i almost freaked out...pls how much is priority? Am i to pay in pounds or Naira?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pheranmie(m): 2:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Good morning my japa members, my japa journey i most confess has been full of up and down and each time I I feel so Disappointed and discouraged on why did I come here but I can say here is better even though it’s has not been easy. Getting here we had issue of accommodation even up til now me,my wife and the new born baby has stay in a room and manage with an Kenyan woman and paying £700 while we have little access to stuffs cause of too much compliant each time we wanna cook she complains of of bill here and there and so we have to cook once a day despite the fact that my wife is breastfeeding though I will be ungrateful if I did not appreciate the fact that she took us in most especially when the social worker was on us and was about to collect our baby because we were staying at travel Logde before the arrival of the child.The situation got more worse when I discovered the home office has made a mistake in the condition of my brp with the present conditions stating no work no engaging in business and I have reported since last month and notin is forthcoming.
Please anyone that can help as regarding

Accommodation (not asking for free) but sometin more better.my wife schools at University of hertfordshire so if I can get sometin within but I won’t mind if it’s far as well as my present place is far as well so I won’t mind and if I can get someone to help on that issue of getting a cash in hand job and any means getting my brp fix I will Still appreciate it .

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
For those that have used Qlife for TB, how did you go about booking the appointment.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Masterkey101: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Please house, Can i use my zenith bank Atm card to make payment for my visa application?

If No, Can my brother in UK make the payment from his side?

Thank you sir/ma
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by braveheart77: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Urgent Question please;

On the checklist I expected to see things like; /
Employment letter, NARICS/ECTTIS, COS/Work permit, etc

But I am seeing only these things below and I don’t have any of them.

Is it possible to not tick anything in this checklist? I believe these items on checklist are not mandatory right?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2022
pheranmie:
Good morning my japa members, my japa journey i most confess has been full of up and down and each time I I feel so Disappointed and discouraged on why did I come here but I can say here is better even though it’s has not been easy. Getting here we had issue of accommodation even up til now me,my wife and the new born baby has stay in a room and manage with an Kenyan woman and paying £700 while we have little access to stuffs cause of too much compliant each time we wanna cook she complains of of bill here and there and so we have to cook once a day despite the fact that my wife is breastfeeding though I will be ungrateful if I did not appreciate the fact that she took us in most especially when the social worker was on us and was about to collect our baby because we were staying at travel Logde before the arrival of the child.The situation got more worse when I discovered the home office has made a mistake in the condition of my brp with the present conditions stating no work no engaging in business and I have reported since last month and notin is forthcoming.

Accommodation (not asking for free) but sometin more better.my wife schools at University of hertfordshire so if I can get sometin within but I won’t mind if it’s far as well as my present place is far as well so I won’t mind and if I can get someone to help on that issue of getting a cash in hand job and any means getting my brp fix I will Still appreciate it .

Thanks in anticipation
Please someone should try and help this brother out. This situation is worrisome.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Masterkey101:
Please house, Can i use my zenith bank Atm card to make payment for my visa application?

If No, Can my brother in UK make the payment from his side?

Thank you sir/ma

If your Zenith card is a dollar card you can use it. if not, tell your brother in the UK to pay for you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2022
darmilolah:
For those that have used Qlife for TB, how did you go about booking the appointment.

Send a mail or call their number to book for an appointment
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2022
TPLTD:

Send a mail or call their number to book for an appointment

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by larryking540: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
good morning my brothers and sisters, please in getting a nursing assistant job in uk do I need to get IELTS,or I should just convert my Bsc microbiology to NARIC equivalent,,, please I need your advice,and who knows who has gotten a job via NARIC without IELTS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hello, you have to choose between the two. NARIC takes long process depend on how fast you can get your transcript out from your school. while IELTS is some how fast depends on the date you get for the exams and all you need is 6.0 points. But NARIC is better incase you want to continue your study in UK.

larryking540:
good morning my brothers and sisters, please in getting a nursing assistant job in uk do I need to get IELTS,or I should just convert my Bsc microbiology to NARIC equivalent,,, please I need your advice,and who knows who has gotten a job via NARIC without IELTS

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Masterkey101: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
vanod:

If your Zenith card is a dollar card you can use it. if not, tell your brother in the UK to pay for you.

Okay sir. Its a naira card.

Thanks for the help.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by larryking540: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kunsoft:
Hello, you have to choose between the two. NARIC takes long process depend on how fast you can get your transcript out from your school. while IELTS is some how fast depends on the date you get for the exams and all you need is 6.0 points. But NARIC is better incase you want to continue your study in UK.

if it's transcript,I already have my transcript already with me ,do people get work sponsorship visa using naric also
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
larryking540:

if it's transcript,I already have my transcript already with me ,do people get work sponsorship visa using naric also
You'll still need to get an official letter from the school stating you were taught in English language before any further processing can continue for ecctis, that really took my time.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damidee06: 12:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Good day
Please i am new in this platform.
Is their anyone going through the operating department practitioner?
Kindly help with information
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damidee06: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2022
Good day
Please i am new on this platform.
Is their anyone going through the operating department practitioner route as skilled worker?
Kindly help with information.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2022
pheranmie:

Thanks in anticipation

£700 for a room? That's much. How much is a 3 bedroom flat. Here in Nottingham it's £950.
Drop your comment in the Living in UK thread for faster response https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by braveheart77: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Documents you'll need to apply

When you apply you’ll need to provide:

1. Your certificate of sponsorship reference number - your employer will give you this.

2. Proof of your knowledge of English
a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality.

3. Your job title and annual salary.

4. Your job’s occupation code.

Please What document is Job Occupation Code anyone?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damidee06: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Good day
Is their anyone going through the operating department practitioner route as skilled worker?
Kindly help .

Anyone with information please�
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Whizkay(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Do you get a new receipt when you get a refund for IHS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damidee06: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Damidee06:
Good day
Kindly help .

Anyone with information please�
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Good morning people,

Please I need the link to the website for Police Clearance certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Jogs1900 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.