Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847302 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titan12(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
dee1504:

Yes. UK is in need of forklift drivers

I checked the eligible jobs and can’t find anything related to forklift. Please I need help
I’m trying to apply for a working visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Titan12:

I checked the eligible jobs and can’t find anything related to forklift. Please I need help
I’m trying to apply for a working visa
and you think you will get job easily in that field because I know that career require high level of professionalism cos of the sensitivity associated with it.I know a person that obtained certification in Nigeria to go to canada.The frustration so far is annoying.When employers view his CV and find out that he obtained his certification and experience in Nigeria they back off.
They expected him to have been certified in Canada and practicing or doing the job there.
So I will advise you seek a working visa plan through in demand occupations listed
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Titan12(m): 2:06am On Jan 15, 2023
hartson:
and you think you will get job easily in that field because I know that career require high level of professionalism cos of the sensitivity associated with it.I know a person that obtained certification in Nigeria to go to canada.The frustration so far is annoying.When employers view his CV and find out that he obtained his certification and experience in Nigeria they back off.
They expected him to have been certified in Canada and practicing or doing the job there.
So I will advise you seek a working visa plan through in demand occupations listed

Thank you, I guess that’s what I will do
Then I heard something about using a business visa to get into Canada.
How does that work?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eaganguolly(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Goldenski:

How do one get ECCTIS and how much is the visa fee after receiving COS

Do dependents need test of English also. From documents you submitted, non was included. I will later apply as a dependent so the information will help alot. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2023
Good Morning guys, please what are the documents I need to submit/upoload to TLS ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Titan12:

Thank you, I guess that’s what I will do
Then I heard something about using a business visa to get into Canada.
How does that work?
is not an easy route too cos the govt has a specific amount you must invest in Canada and the amount is in hundreds of thousands of Dollars xcept you are capable to handle that properly.good morning
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festuso2(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Great morning.

Could you please advise?

My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and she's meant to fly to the UK on a health and care worker visa soon. Her employer is a domiciliary care home. Is it wise to tell the employer she's pregnant before landing in the UK? Scared of losing her sponsorship or being discriminated against.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abis203: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2023
festuso2:
Great morning.

Could you please advise?

My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and she's meant to fly to the UK on a health and care worker visa soon. Her employer is a domiciliary care home. Is it wise to tell the employer she's pregnant before landing in the UK? Scared of losing her sponsorship or being discriminated against.

Abeg no declare ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Dependants need just the TB certificate and PCC…

Eaganguolly:

Do dependents need test of English also. From documents you submitted, non was included. I will later apply as a dependent so the information will help alot. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chinnymavis: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please I really need your suggestions about this issue.

My husband, while filling his form, didn't include us as dependants and filled single (An agent filled for him). And he never took note of this until I asked him.

We(wife and 2 kids) want to put in our own applications. How does this mistake affect us and him? I have read that withholding information can lead to refusal or ban. Please has anyone ever been in this situation? How did it work out for you? I need suggestions please.

Thank you so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2023
If she didn’t declared the pregnancy from the beginning, you have a very slim chance of not losing the sponsorship. You should declare pregnancy to your employer when seeking job. You lied to them and it’s sackable. Before wasting money on flight and all, you should inform them and try to work things out with them. ALWAYS TELL EMPLOYERs WHEN PREGNANT during job applications, they can’t deny you job cuz of that. Lying about it makes you a liar, dishonest job seeker.

festuso2:
Great morning.

Could you please advise?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by giselle237: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2023
OgbeniOptional:
If she didn’t declared the pregnancy from the beginning, you have a very slim chance of not losing the sponsorship. You should declare pregnancy to your employer when seeking job. You lied to them and it’s sackable. Before wasting money on flight and all, you should inform them and try to work things out with them. ALWAYS TELL EMPLOYERs WHEN PREGNANT during job applications, they can’t deny you job cuz of that. Lying about it makes you a liar, dishonest job seeker.
this is wrong. She is at liberty to disclose her pregnancy when she wants but to be entitled to any benefits or leaves at all, every organisation has ‘dates/gestational age to abide by’
There is no rule stating she must declare pregnancy at every job interview. You here are the discriminator!! Calling someone else a liar because u think u have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2023
He has done no wrong so far as long as he stated that he’s married and mentioned his wife’s name. If he did, then you and your kids can just fill separate forms as dependants.
If he didn’t state that he’s married, then the story go long…

chinnymavis:

My husband, while filling his form, didn't include us as dependants and filled single (An agent filled for him). And he never took note of this until I asked him.

We(wife and 2 kids) want to put in our own applications. How does this mistake affect us and him? I have read that withholding information can lead to refusal or ban. Please has anyone ever been in this situation? How did it work out for you? I need suggestions please.

Thank you so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chinnymavis: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2023
That's the issue. He didn'tstate he's married. We downloaded the application form yesterday and checked it. It says single. Can anything be done about this?
Dampops:
He has done no wrong so far as long as he stated that he’s married and mentioned his wife’s name. If he did, then you and your kids can just fill separate forms as dependants.
If he didn’t state that he’s married, then the story go long…

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ajalalomo: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Good morning good house, please can someone post or name a website where I can find care worker job.

Please help, I am a newbie to this.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023
While I agree with you, it’s her choice. A friend’s wife got offer with this Top multinationals who wanted to sponsor her, she got pregnant without knowing, the pregnancy was a mistake and actually didn’t know she’s pregnant until after she got job. They gave her one option which is they can’t sponsor her now cuz of the pregnancy and advise her to make use of her husband’s psw. It is always nice to be straightforward with your employer if you are seeking sponsorship, terms and conditions are always attached to tier 2 low key

giselle237:
this is wrong. She is at liberty to disclose her pregnancy when she wants but to be entitled to any benefits or leaves at all, every organisation has ‘dates/gestational age to abide by’
There is no rule stating she must declare pregnancy at every job interview. You here are the discriminator!! Calling someone else a liar because u think u have an opinion.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Hmmm…I don’t think you have to declare before traveling. Let me ask a few questions:
1. Was the pregnancy discovered at any stage of the job application/interview process?
2. Was it discovered before or after employment letter was sent?
3. Was it discovered before or after CoS was issued?
A 7-week pregnancy is under two months…

Some people don’t even know they are pregnant until after 3 months or so…

festuso2:
Great morning.

Could you please advise?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festuso2(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Thanks for your response. The pregnancy wasn't in the picture throughout the entire hiring process. The pregnancy was conceived and discovered after getting offer and COS.

Dampops:
Hmmm…I don’t think you have to declare before traveling. Let me ask a few questions:
1. Was the pregnancy discovered at any stage of the job application/interview process?
2. Was it discovered before or after employment letter was sent?
3. Was it discovered before or after CoS was issued?
A 7-week pregnancy is under two months…

Some people don’t even know they are pregnant until after 3 months or so…

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Go and enjoy the grace and favor of the almighty

festuso2:
Thanks for your response. The pregnancy wasn't in the picture throughout the entire hiring process. The pregnancy was conceived and discovered after getting offer and COS.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festuso2(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2023
You should have asked for more contexts before making your judgement. She got pregnant only after securing an offer and COS. Thank you.

OgbeniOptional:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festuso2(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Thanks a lot. God bless. This gives a sigh of relief.

Dampops:
Go and enjoy the grace and favor of the almighty

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chinnymavis: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2023
@Dampops Please what do you think?

chinnymavis:
That's the issue. He didn'tstate he's married. We downloaded the application form yesterday and checked it. It says single. Can anything be done about this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2023
chinnymavis:

Thank you so much

Bring your husband let me knock his head..

All the option are there when filling form, married, (partner) not married but living together as couple, divorce..etc..he now chose single...did he forget he's married??

He should withdraw the application if he has not done biometrics ooooo...and resubmit... they will refund you later....but u will need to do the apllication with another cash.... pęlę

I ddnt know men also wicthcraft oooo grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OgbeniOptional(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Smiles, apologies and best of luck.

festuso2:
You should have asked for more contexts before making your judgement. She got pregnant only after securing an offer and COS. Thank you.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chinnymavis: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Too late. He has been issued visa since last month even. We downloaded his application form to use his details and fill ours and saw it. The agent filled it. He didn't.

advanceDNA:

Bring your husband let me knock his head..

All the option are there when filling form, married, (partner) not married but living together as couple, divorce..etc..he now chose single...did he forget he's married??

He should withdraw the application if he has not done biometrics ooooo...and resubmit... they will refund you later....but u will need to do the apllication with another cash.... pęlę

I ddnt know men also wicthcraft oooo grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please I need advice.
If I want to apply for visa sponsorship
care jobs, what professional qualifications or trainings are needed for someone that is not in the health line?
I understand that you don't have to be a doctor or a nurse.
But what certification do I need?
Can I obtain them online?
Any recommendations of online trainers.
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by podada(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dampops:
Dependants need just the TB certificate and PCC…

Dependents below 18yrs don’t need PCC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
chinnymavis:
Too late. He has been issued visa since last month even. We downloaded his application form to use his details and fill ours and saw it. The agent filled it. He didn't.

How can his agent assume he's single
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Honestly, I’m at a loss. The agent would ordinarily ask simple details like marital status when filing a form. Let’s assume that date of birth etc will be on the passport data page, so he wouldn’t bother asking him, but marital status is very fundamental. There’s a whole section for it on the online application form…so he picked “unmarried” without recourse to your husband?? That’s either an annoying oversight or sheer wickedness…it’s an attempt to separate a family…
I don’t know how we can salvage that…because he would’ve ticked that the application was filled by the applicant himself…so any ECO (visa officer) would wonder if your husband didn’t remember his marital status at the point of application or what Maybe anyone can share a personal experience here…

chinnymavis:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
I’m so livid

advanceDNA:

How can his agent assume he's single

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.