Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844181 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Topmc:
Way out please............

I find it difficult to book IOM TB Test appointment. It keeps saying have reached the time limit whereas i was able to complete the registration within 10 mins and given time was 15mins.

Sometimes it says I have existing appointment. This thing is giving my headache.

Pls how do I go about it.

Send them a mail with your details. They might have already gotten ur registration
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damask: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
tiptoe1:

Some companies requires it before they issue a COS while some don't

Thanks for the information.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go and pick up your passport. I did not received any BRP mail till now. Only TLS mail

cumehxp:

I did my biometric on 28th Dec. i got passport collection email on 10th January but no BRP mail or visa successful mail

please Solufemiwa, before you picked your passport did you receive BRP mail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by allytinted: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello everyone, please I have a sister trying to relocate through the health and care visa route but the name on her Nigerian certificate is different from what she has on her Nigerian passport though she has done a newspaper published change of name. Please, is there anything else she can do if this will affect her vids application. Thank you all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please provide more information. Does she have a CoS? If she has a newspaper page and an affidavit attesting to the name change, then that’s sufficient…

allytinted:
Hello everyone, please I have a sister trying to relocate through the health and care visa route but the name on her Nigerian certificate is different from what she has on her Nigerian passport though she has done a newspaper published change of name. Please, is there anything else she can do if this will affect her vids application. Thank you all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
use another email address and another browser

Topmc:
Way out please............

I find it difficult to book IOM TB Test appointment. It keeps saying have reached the time limit whereas i was able to complete the registration within 10 mins and given time was 15mins.

Sometimes it says I have existing appointment. This thing is giving my headache.

Pls how do I go about it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
RealBae:
use another email address and another browser

Good evening everyone, please what is the official website to register for ielts.
I don't understand the ones I'm seeing.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
ielts.ng

Moji12:

Good evening everyone, please what is the official website to register for ielts.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Canismajoris: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moji12:

https://ieltsukviregistration.britishcouncil.org/
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dampops:
ielts.ng

Thank you so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Saw this on another platform

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2023
What is the ECCTIS
and how much is the visa fee after receiving your COS or is paid fit by the sponsor
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2023
misterkelly:
VISA ALERT!!!

Wife got the mail from a friend on the last day of application. She applied and got to a reply that she is not suppose to send the application to the email address she sent to. She however sent the application the following day, a day late, to the correct email address.
Hope was lost because we thought she didn't meet up the deadline.
She got a team interview invite a week later.
She scaled through.
September 2022! Her first and only application.
Then I started visiting the thread for insight. COS in November.
TB test in November.
TLS biometrics on the 5th of December.
Visa granted 16th of December.
Stamped Passport Collected 19th of December.
The coy did the application for her.
Documents submitted.
COS
TB result
ECCTIS result
Maintenance ticked.

DEPENDENTS!!!
TB 9th December. Collected same day.
PCC for me December 12 or so. Online payment. Data capture the following day and soft copy collected same day.
Biometrics December 22
Success mail January 9.
Stamped Passports collected January 10th.

Documents submitted.
Marriage Certificate
Change of name for Olori
Data pages
PCC
TB results
Children birth certificates
Pictures
Consent letter.

Thank you guys.

Success stories with the awaitera soon.

Who dey Doncaster abeg.

How do one get ECCTIS and how much is the visa fee after receiving COS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Goldenski:

Visit ecctis website and you will get info on how to evaluate your credentials.
Visa fee os $310
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Wisdom7400:

Visit ecctis website and you will get info on how to evaluate your credentials.
Visa fee os $310

Is it required for care visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by misterkelly: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2023
The process is on the site. You upload your bsc transcript and pay the fee using a dollar card. I can't remember the exact amount for visa fee. 472 or so
Goldenski:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 6:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Some of these questions are basic that a simple google search could’ve helped…people should put in some work. Apart from the gurus with personal experiences, most people that respond also do an internet search…

The visa fee is $312 for 3 years or less; and $472 thereabout for more than 3 years..

misterkelly:
The process is on the site. You upload your bsc transcript and pay the fee using a dollar card. I can't remember the exact amount for visa fee. 472 or so
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Goldenski:

Is it required for care visa
Its an alternative to ielts if you have a degree
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Please which platform is this
Dampops:
Saw this on another platform
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tana4gud(f): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Good morning, please I was asked by the decision making center via mail to send a police clearance so as to conclude my application which i have done, please do I uploaded all 4 pages containing both certificate and thumb print forms or just the certificate Please Help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2023
slimanyd:

Wait o. So ,it's possible to do ielts in ibadan. Thought they said it's only in lagos, Abuja,and one other state.

I didnt say its possible ooo... What i meant was that the canidate from ibadan who had her ielts in Lagos ... got the result in ibadan .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2023
slimanyd:

Wait o. So ,it's possible to do ielts in ibadan. Thought they said it's only in lagos, Abuja,and one other state.

They do ielts is ibadan and even abeokuta
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
tana4gud:
Good morning, please I was asked by the decision making center via mail to send a police clearance so as to conclude my application which i have done, please do I uploaded all 4 pages containing both certificate and thumb print forms or just the certificate Please Help
in my case, (assisted) all was uploaded by the lady at TLS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tana4gud(f): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Ferrarilord:
in my case, (assisted) all was uploaded by the lady at TLS
thank you so much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goldenski(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Wisdom7400:

Its an alternative to ielts if you have a degree

Does it mean if I have IELTS then I don’t need ECCTIS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.