Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847634 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dapo2323: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Happy Sunday comrades,

I am trying to register for the IELTS test but can’t seem to be able to bypass the speaking test date I’m to choose... this is what I keep getting.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
ezegold4we:
Pls Honourables and comrades in the House, does it mean that after February 15th, the
UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa programme will come to an end or will they extend it?
People are getting it all wrong. It's not the entire visa programme but only care assistant jobs, which were just included last year Feb 15, that may or may not be extended. SW & HCW Visa continue for other eligible professions.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RoyalPlace: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
dee1504:

Your care certificates is not a requirement for visa application. Don’t shoot yourself in the leg by submitting it

@dee1504 Have you imagined a scenario where the sponsor's legal team is the one handling the applicant's visa application (i.e filling visa forms and uploading supporting documents on their behalf); that applicant has no choice but to to go with the flow (of having their care certificate uploaded on their behalf).

So long as the care certificates are gotten genuinely and can be verified by UKVI (either online, or directly with the third party where the course was taken) I don't think it should be a problem. Don't forget also that Allison Certificates has got barcodes on them that can be scanned and the name of the certificate holder, course details etc is displayed.

Most of this care courses on Allison, Florence etc are courses UK Care Homes encourage their staffs to take from time to time when they are employed. Most care homes in the UK even have accounts on Allison and make it mandatory for staffs to take some courses to keep their staffs updated from time to time...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Romarioemeka: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Peniel13 post=118482899]

Can I upload my transcript myself?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Romarioemeka post=120290956][/quote]

If you have it with you, then you can. In my own case, my sch doesn't give official transcript to students or individuals. That's why they had to send it to Ecctis by themselves.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
RoyalPlace:

@dee1504 Have you imagined a scenario where the sponsor's legal team is the one handling the applicant's visa application (i.e filling visa forms and uploading supporting documents on their behalf); that applicant has no choice but to to go with the flow (of having their care certificate uploaded on their behalf).

So long as the care certificates are gotten genuinely and can be verified by UKVI (either online, or directly with the third party where the course was taken) I don't think it should be a problem. Don't forget also that Allison Certificates has got barcodes on them that can be scanned and the name of the certificate holder, course details etc is displayed.

Most of this care courses on Allison, Florence etc are courses UK Care Homes encourage their staffs to take from time to time when they are employed. Most care homes in the UK even have accounts on Allison and make it mandatory for staffs to take some courses to keep their staffs updated from time to time...

First of all, why is the legal team of the organisation trying to fill in a visa application on an applicant's behalf? Did the applicant grant them the permission to do so? If not, then that is illegal.

Secondly, never have I said the certificates are illegal or substandard. So many people have gotten and are still getting jobs with those certificates so there is absolutely nothing wrong with the certificates.

My main reason for the post is that, why subject yourself to further scrutiny from the visa officers by submitting those care certificates? It gives a very good avenue for loopholes to be picked in the application which could possibly lead to a visa denial. Moreover, Care certificates/educational certificates are not even required for visa application. It is the job of the employer to verify those documents. ANY IMMIGRATION LAWYER that submits care certificates for visa application when it is not explicitly stated in the requirements, is probably unqualified or trying to sabotage the applicants chances.

MyOpinion

Kindly check this link for more information:
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/documents-you-must-provide

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 2:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Pls Honourable's and comrade's in The House, we need your urgent assistance and reply,

My sister has already gotten her COS and they are about applying For UK caregiver work visa together with her hubby and kid's,

Their challenge is this, she and her hubby together with Their last Baby was denied US conference Visa in 2015, and in 2019,she and only her husband was denied France tourist Visa in February and they reapplied on march and Also got another denial,

My question now is This ,since it necessary that they must declare all refusal and they have decided to do that, but they don't know the actual day and month they were denied US Visa in 2015, can they just write that they were denied US conference Visa in 2015 together with their Last child of 4 months then who is over 7yrs now?? Hope writing only the year of denial will not pose any challenge for them?? Pls they need direction,

Secondly on the One of France in Which they were refused visa twice on February and March 2019, should They write that they were refused French Visa in 2019 or they should write that they were refused in February and they reapplied in March and got another denial?
Note==they did biometric capturing on 14th February 2015 at French embassy in lekki,, that's The only date they could remember,

Pls I'm sorry for the long explanation, they are trying to avoid making mistake,
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 3:22am On Jan 23, 2023
The truth is that those denials have no bearing or effect on this HCW visa application but not disclosing them amounts to dishonesty and misrepresentation…so they must disclose them. I think they can write the year and try to guess the month (as long as they disclose the denials; accuracy of dates shouldn’t be an issue).
However, to help them get the actual US visa denial date, they can go a search of the email they used for the visa application, US Consulate/CGI would’ve sent a mail to confirm interview date…that can help them to be as close as possible to actual date…but it isn’t a problem. As long as they disclose that they’d been denied visas before, that is sufficient…

P.S: They can use the schegen biometric date for the France visa denial…

Hope these help…

ezegold4we:
Pls Honourable's and comrade's in The House, we need your urgent assistance and reply,

My sister has already gotten her COS and they are about applying For UK caregiver work visa together with her hubby and kid's,

Their challenge is this, she and her hubby together with Their last Baby was denied US conference Visa in 2015, and in 2019,she and only her husband was denied France tourist Visa in February and they reapplied on march and Also got another denial,

My question now is This ,since it necessary that they must declare all refusal and they have decided to do that, but they don't know the actual day and month they were denied US Visa in 2015, can they just write that they were denied US conference Visa in 2015 together with their Last child of 4 months then who is over 7yrs now?? Hope writing only the year of denial will not pose any challenge for them?? Pls they need direction,

Secondly on the One of France in Which they were refused visa twice on February and March 2019, should They write that they were refused French Visa in 2019 or they should write that they were refused in February and they reapplied in March and got another denial?
Note==they did biometric capturing on 14th February 2015 at French embassy in lekki,, that's The only date they could remember,

Pls I'm sorry for the long explanation, they are trying to avoid making mistake,

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ori777: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2023
RoyalPlace:

The certificates are good and the lawyer thinks its boosts the application, however, someone posted here of being refused because the certificates were too recent and VO wasnt convinced that the applicant had enough experience for the job. They may not have used the certificates to consider her application if she didn't submit them.
If they really need them to make a decision, they would ask for it.
Some things may make sense to everyone but the VO who is the most important player.

The combined real experience from communities like this is a huge information bank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Please, regarding pictures of dependants for visa application, should it be in color or black and white? Urgent please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by teelord1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ferrarilord:
Please, regarding pictures of dependants for visa application, should it be in color or black and white? Urgent please

I think Colour is better for clarity
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
teelord1:

I think Colour is better for clarity
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
ezegold4we:

Na wa o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hi guys . Please is urgent. A friend was asked to provide further evidence that she has been living with her husband for atleast two years, but they got married December 8th 2022 , she submitted court wedding certificate previously during the application, please any idea on how to go about this? Please is urgent. Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Any of the listed documents.
1. Bank statement if it shows the same address as her husband's.
2. Bank statement highlighting money transfers between them.
3. Pictures - during the dating stages and from the wedding. This is to show that even though you haven't lived together or been married for 2 years, you had a genuine relationship before then.
4. Chat history showing clearly the MA and dependant's numbers. This should be from as far back as possible.
5. Wedding IVs, if you have them.
6. Voter's card, if the address is updated to same address as the husband's.
7. Any joint investments.
8. Any joint accounts.
9. If the wife has done any newspaper publication, this should be included. Even though this isn't compulsory with UKVI, it can serve a form of evidence in this situation that the marriage is genuine.
10. A cover letter detailing the marriage/relationship to show that the marriage isn't up to 2 years old but is valid.
IRIEBOY:
Hi guys . Please is urgent. A friend was asked to provide further evidence that she has been living with her husband for atleast two years, but they got married December 8th 2022 , she submitted court wedding certificate previously during the application, please any idea on how to go about this? Please is urgent. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
mimilyrics:
Any of the listed documents.
1. Bank statement if it shows the same address as her husband's.
2. Bank statement highlighting money transfers between them.
3. Pictures - during the dating stages and from the wedding. This is to show that even though you haven't lived together or been married for 2 years, you had a genuine relationship before then.
4. Chat history showing clearly the MA and dependant's numbers. This should be from as far back as possible.
5. Wedding IVs, if you have them.
6. Voter's card, if the address is updated to same address as the husband's.
7. Any joint investments.
8. Any joint accounts.
9. If the wife has done any newspaper publication, this should be included. Even though this isn't compulsory with UKVI, it can serve a form of evidence in this situation that the marriage is genuine.
10. A cover letter detailing the marriage/relationship to show that the marriage isn't up to 2 years old but is valid.
thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Visa Alert!!!
Healthcare skilled worker visa
COS 19th December, 2022
Application,standard 4th January, 2023
Biometrics, 10th January, 2023
Collection mail:20th January, 2023
Passport collection tls ikeja, 23rd January, 2023.
My appreciation to all the gurus in the house,
I pray that all those awaiting decisions will have positive response.
Thanks to everyone who helped me 1 way or the other.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Congratulations @biyikeni please can you state the documents you submitted during biometrics as my sister is preparing to go for her biometrics this week just for clarification 🙏🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Documents submitted
COS
Police clearance certificate
Tuberculosis test results
International passport
Bank statement
Ielts result
PATRICIA93:
Congratulations @biyikeni please can you state the documents you submitted during biometrics as my sister is preparing to go for her biometrics this week just for clarification 🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thank you so much please do I still need bank statement if my sponsor ticked yes for maintenance?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
No, my employer did not tick yes for maintenance, that is why I had to provide POF
PATRICIA93:
Thank you so much please do I still need bank statement if my sponsor ticked yes for maintenance?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
good evening everyone, I'm a little bit confused about what my employer tick on my COS below about not leaving uk while working with the organization

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fasky(m): 12:44am On Jan 24, 2023
That’s very right and nothing to be confused about.

It clearly means, you don’t have to travel out of Uk before you can make your application.

Just go ahead with your application.

Congrats !

tummy009:
good evening everyone, I'm a little bit confused about what my employer tick on my COS below about not leaving uk while working with the organization
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adepejuz: 3:45am On Jan 24, 2023
Hello fam, thank you for all the help and info you put out, GOD bless you, my husbands cos was issued last week and we want to apply for his visa but we can’t afford to apply for every one now (husband (Main Applicant) wife and 2 kids dependants)

Please what documents should my husband upload for his biometrics, ( I am asking so that we don’t upload unnecessary documents)

The dependants (wife and kids) have started their proof of funds and hope to apply by ending of February

Please has any one applied separately without dependants and then later applied for dependants, please how did you go about it and what documents did you use.

I’m a newbie here🙏🙏 thank you and GOD bless you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2023
Congrats to your husband on scaling the first hurdle…of course, you can always apply separately (most people did that here).
You need to confirm if the sponsor ticked “Yes” where they wrote “tick to certify maintenance”…if they didn’t, it means that he doesn’t have to provide proof of funds.

Documents for your husband: IELTS test result or ECCTIS certificate, TB certificate, Police clearance, marriage certificate (not a must if he’s applying alone), COS…

For the family: TB test certificate, police Clearance Certificate for adult, marriage certificate, pictures and other documents to authenticate marriage, birth certificates of kids, consent letter signed by both parents…

Then bank statement showing funds in account for one month…

Adepejuz:
Hello fam, thank you for all the help and info you put out, GOD bless you, my husbands cos was issued last week and we want to apply for his visa but we can’t afford to apply for every one now (husband (Main Applicant) wife and 2 kids dependants)

Please what documents should my husband upload for his biometrics, ( I am asking so that we don’t upload unnecessary documents)

The dependants (wife and kids) have started their proof of funds and hope to apply by ending of February

Please has any one applied separately without dependants and then later applied for dependants, please how did you go about it and what documents did you use.

I’m a newbie here🙏🙏 thank you and GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2023
God bless all those that always contributed to tons of questions here ... I will like to know if an email used for the MA an be used for dependants too or make use of separate email address... thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Same email can be used, of course. Just indicate appropriately that 'it belonged to someone else'...

tummy009:
God bless all those that always contributed to tons of questions here ... I will like to know if an email used for the MA an be used for dependants too or make use of separate email address... thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adedoks(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2023

This number above scammed a family relative of mine concerning Tier 2 processing for Care work.
This happened two weeks ago.
He will send a paga account for his victims to send money.

He is in the Uk and he calls himself Doctor Benson. Based in Birmingham
I doubt if that is his real name.
And he sent pics claiming he is the one in red and the people he helped to get visas.

He claims to be an agent.
I posted his number because he is actively scamming people.

Those looking for Tier 2 visas be careful.

#Scamalert

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyuche: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Good day House please help my sister who is single mum got a mail requesting the following to be provided for her daughter. Kindly advice so she does not make further mistake. (She went Against my advice to go first before applying for her daughter).
She got letter of consent and govt document from father already but they are asking again.

An explanation of why your birth certificate was issued on 05/03/2021 when your date of birth is 08/09/2014
• Evidence such as pregnancy records, maternity records or other medical records that verify your date of birth
• Any historical family photographs that confirm your age and family relationship
• Education records that verify your age, such as school certificates or reports
• Evidence to demonstrate suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation and regulations.
As your Mother does not have sole responsibility of your care then please provide:
• Further information as to why your Father will not be travelling with you.
• Evidence to support suitable arrangements for your care and accommodation in the UK, which must comply with relevant UK legislation
• A letter of consent from your Father plus a copy of the bio data page of their passport or other official government identity document containing their signature.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wsx2: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Adedoks:

This number above scammed a family relative of mine concerning Tier 2 processing for Care work.
This happened two weeks ago.
He will send a paga account for his victims to send money.

He is in the Uk and he calls himself Doctor Benson. Based in Birmingham
I doubt if that is his real name.
And he sent pics claiming he is the one in red and the people he helped to get visas.

He claims to be an agent.
I posted his number because he is actively scamming people.

Those looking for Tier 2 visas be careful.

#Scamalert

Report that number to metpolice with evidence and proof they will be at alert

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.