Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848533 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
festacgirlie:

It's not about the price. Just make sure any course you want to do is accredited and acceptable by the organisation you are sending it to shikena! Either It's one naira or two million e no matter. Once its not acceptable it's a waste of money and precious time.

What I discovered in my conversation with the course people is that most of these companies deliver same course, brand them and put thier own prices on it. So because a course is more expensive doesn't make it better and vice versa.

Thanks so much, I appreciate your response will check the one you posted as well. Can you post the cost of their course as well.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Teewhy2:

Thanks so much, I appreciate your response will check the one you posted as well. Can you post the cost of their course as well.

£349.00 or =N=279,000 with the discount code
on IIGS website.

*** I have added it above too now. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rotma:
I need help, please.

I have gotten all the required documents to process the NARIC certificate. When I proceed to make payment and input all details including the OTP. It bounces back and I get the following message;
Declined. Sorry, this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No other information was passed to WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card

I have uses 2 masters cards from a different banks.

What's is the way out please?

You can't use Nigerian Naira cards to pay for anything above $100. You will need a Dollar card or any other foreign currency card for the transaction.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
festacgirlie:
Sorry for the delay o. Hustling things....

So this is the link: https://iigs-group.com/

[s]The British government is even buying the course for their citizens in the Skill for Life program; so the course should be good then. [/s]

It's £349 with coupon code on IIGS website or if paying in naira its =N=279,000.00. It is more expensive without the code.

This company ( iigs-group.com) was first registered online in September 2021 ( NOT up to 1 year old in business) so from where was the British government buying their courses angry angry angry for their citizens) -see attachment.

You came here a few days ago de-marketing LPTC (registered since 2014) and Kope Medics in favour a a non existing Company whose website was probably being retouced. In all honesty, which school will you prefer to send your ward, one that is 7 years old with some track record, or one that is less than a year and No history. shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Rotma:
Thank you.

I just got a message from them which goes;

Order Confirmation

Great news!

We have received your application and the documents you have uploaded will be reviewed by our Evaluations Team within 10 working days (sooner for Fast Track services).

I checked my accounts and I've not been debited.

Is the payment going to be made after 10 days?
Could it be the reason why the payment is not going through?

Who has made this payment should kindly help out?
Just try using access bank card their limit is 300usd monthly so that will cover the 147gbp. That message doesn't confirm payment cuz if you check ur email you will notice the message has "Total price payable £147.50" towards the bottom. After payment you will receive payment receipt email.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
festacgirlie:

I spoke with Apex Learning UK and they confirm they are partnering with IIGS ltd to deliver the courses. I also spoke to IIGS. It is authentic. Go to IIGS website and get the coupon to buy at the discount. The British government is even buying the course for their citizens in the Skill for Life program; so the course should be good then. (https://www.qualifications.education.gov.uk/Qualification/60324946). I asked the IIGS people to join nairaland so they can answer questions directly here. I don’t know if they will sha o.

It's £349 with coupon code on IIGS website or if paying in naira its =N=279,000.00. It is more expensive without the code.

I copied this from their website:

5. The courses are accredited by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales.

Click here to confirm – https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/Detail/Index/40756?category=qualifications

Click here to confirm - https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/Detail/Index/40756?category=qualifications

6. Candidates can apply for jobs abroad once they have completed this diploma.

7. The TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (RQF) and TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services (RQF) will enable you to utilise your gained expertise in a broad range of promising career opportunities, such as:

• Senior Healthcare Support Worker

• Maternity Support Worker

• Children and Young People Support Worker

• Mental Health Support Worker

• Enablement Worker

• Theatre Support Worker

• Adult Nursing Support Professional

• Therapy Support Worker

• Senior Healthcare Assistant

• Rehabilitation Assistant

So that's it o my people. And for those that are asking.....It is worth coming here as a worker. The student route is good if you cannot get the tier 2 visa but coming directly to work is sweeter. So goodluck guys!

Thank you for this @festacgirlie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GoldHorse(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by santos247(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have a dom account denominated in Dollars. Its not linked to a card. Can I do bank tansfer or it has to be via card, in terms of payment for VISA and HEalth surcharge for UK VISA?
Healhtyliving:
Fund a dollar card or get someone to pay for you from abroad
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ugochinyere1:
Una well done o.
Please I just arrived Aberdeen 2 days ago and currently in Airbnb. I'm in dire need of an accomodation in Aberdeen, I'm a postgraduate student of RGU and would appreciate pointers to getting one asap edakun
Hello, UgoChinyere1. This UK students' thread might be helpful:
https://www.nairaland.com/6954875/uk-student-visa-tier-4/95
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Famocious:
IELT academic on 6th October 2021

Job offer 1st November 2021

GMC registration on 16th January 22

Certificate of Sponsorship 21st January 2022

Online Visa application on 26th January 2022

Tuberculosis test at IOM 1st February 2022

Registry wedding(Same husband and same wife) at Ministry of Interior, 3rd February 2022

An assisted documents upload and biometrics at TLScontact 4th February 2022

Waiting for the verdict on my visa application cool
WOW! What a nice arrangement of timeline. Congratulations in advance, Famocious.cheesy You are a doctor, I guess.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by finestboy1: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
My thoughts as well. No verifiable address makes the site fishy
Prosperity4All:

This company ( iigs-group.com) was first registered online in September 2021 ( NOT up to 1 year old in business) so from where was the British government buying their courses angry angry angry for their citizens) -see attachment.

You came here a few days ago de-marketing LPTC (registered since 2014) and Kope Medics in favour a a non existing Company whose website was probably being retouced. In all honesty, which school will you prefer to send your ward, one that is 7 years old with some track record, or one that is less than a year and No history. shocked

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Famocious(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Uzland:

WOW! What a nice arrangement of timeline. Congratulations in advance, Famocious.cheesy You are a doctor, I guess.

Yes, thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Brilliant observation and research carried out by Prosperity4All. Everybody, please take note and be properly guided!shockedshockedshocked

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prosperity4All:

I don't really get your point. You are showing domain name registration. What does that have to do with whether the courses are legitimate or not?

Did you call Apex Learning UK and they disown IIGS or they told you the coupon codes to be used on Apex Learning website are fakes?

If you don't understand how this things work you can ask for explanation.

Or is the low price they are offering Nigerians a problem sir?

Or what is really your point?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omopapa: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
IIGS (Itu Integrated Global Services) as shown in their website (iigs-group.com) is NOT a registered company in the uk (you can search company house to confirm) rather it is a company registered in Abuja Nigeria. It is a Nigerian owned company!
festacgirlie:

I don't really get your point. You are showing domain name registration. What does that have to do with whether the courses are legitimate or not?

Did you call Apex Learning UK and they disown IIGS or they told you the coupon codes to be used on Apex Learning website are fakes?

If you don't understand how this things work you can ask for explanation.

Or is the low price they are offering Nigerians a problem sir?

Or what is really your point?
Prosperity4All:

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by caramel13: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank you for this detailed Post. You have done well for any Nigerian who want to take advantage of your post and use it as a foundation to build on their own research.

For anyone else agreeing with Prosperity4ALL

Whilst omo guy get valid concern and pointed out the fact the IIGA domain is 1 year old. Instead of using this basis for decredit FestacGirlie post,make una thank her. This na why people self nor dey share information here.

People when sabi think far go reason say wetin good for this post when I fit use beta myself. Make I point the obvious

This information show say you fit find online course for this program.

You fit complete the course within 7 weeks self.this course part time for UK na 1 year and the actual cost for UK na £2,500. If you doubt Google the diploma with UK colleges.

This information mean say the smart ones anongst us go for find cheap tailored course like this self under £50 self if you do your home work and begin use wetin you study begin prepare for job application and interviews.

Na here I end the matter. If person like make dem bad mouth me.not my problem.

I don Jakpa the country over 10yrs ago.

My people make una hurry oh our polish and Romanian neighbors nor dey wait for una oh or even the Indians and Bangladesh people when their brodas and sisters rule immigration for this Town.

Na goodnight. Na here my Tori finish.

festacgirlie:

I spoke with Apex Learning UK and they confirm they are partnering with IIGS ltd to deliver the courses. I also spoke to IIGS. It is authentic. Go to IIGS website and get the coupon to buy at the discount. The British government is even buying the course for their citizens in the Skill for Life program; so the course should be good then. (https://www.qualifications.education.gov.uk/Qualification/60324946). I asked the IIGS people to join nairaland so they can answer questions directly here. I don’t know if they will sha o.

I copied this from their website:

5. The courses are accredited by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales.

Click here to confirm – https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/Detail/Index/40756?category=qualifications

Click here to confirm - https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/Detail/Index/40756?category=qualifications

6. Candidates can apply for jobs abroad once they have completed this diploma.

7. The TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (RQF) and TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services (RQF) will enable you to utilise your gained expertise in a broad range of promising career opportunities, such as:

• Senior Healthcare Support Worker

• Maternity Support Worker

• Children and Young People Support Worker

• Mental Health Support Worker

• Enablement Worker

• Theatre Support Worker

• Adult Nursing Support Professional

• Therapy Support Worker

• Senior Healthcare Assistant

• Rehabilitation Assistant

So that's it o my people. And for those that are asking.....It is worth coming here as a worker. The student route is good if you cannot get the tier 2 visa but coming directly to work is sweeter. So goodluck guys!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2022
Uzland:

Brilliant observation and research carried out by Prosperity4All. Everybody, please take note and be properly guided!shockedshockedshocked

You guys should stop this!

Brilliant observation indeed! TQUK is the awarding body just like ATHE and Highland are awarding bodies that LPTC uses and buy courses to sell from.

Everyone including LPTC, Kope Medics, Apex Learning(IIGS), etc are all resellers. All the REGULATED courses are not theirs. Just like Apex Learning is partnering with IIGS Ltd KOPE-MEDICS and REGO ET’ EL are in collaboration to do same thing.

Apex Learning buy their own courses from TQUK; the UK government buy the same course from TQUK and I gave a link for people to confirm the course authenticity. I never said that the government buy from IIGS. So you people should stop twisting my words. IIGS is working with Apex Learning on this and everyone can get these courses cheaper if you go through IIGS website and use their coupon codes. Anyone that doesn't want a discount should buy his own courses from other sources or even buy directly from Apex Learning. IIGS negotiated a partnership Apex Learning UK to bring the courses cheaper to Nigerians. What is wrong with that?

You have been helping people here Uzland so do your due diligence and don't let anyone with wrong motives drag your name in mud.

If the courses are fake please say so with proof. Anyone can write Apex Learning for confirmation and post the response here biko.

This is why I took my time to check the companies before posting.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2022
caramel13:

Thank you for this detailed Post. You have done well for any Nigerian who want to take advantage of your post and use it as a foundation to build on their own research.

For anyone else agreeing with Prosperity4ALL

Whilst omo guy get valid concern and pointed out the fact the IIGA domain is 1 year old. Instead of using this basis for decredit FestacGirlie post,make una thank her. This na why people self nor dey share information here.

People when sabi think far go reason say wetin good for this post when I fit use beta myself. Make I point the obvious

This information show say you fit find online course for this program.

You fit complete the course within 7 weeks self.this course part time for UK na 1 year and the actual cost for UK na £2,500. If you doubt Google the diploma with UK colleges.

This information mean say the smart ones anongst us go for find cheap tailored course like this self under £50 self if you do your home work and begin use wetin you study begin prepare for job application and interviews.

Na here I end the matter. If person like make dem bad mouth me.not my problem.

I don Jakpa the country over 10yrs ago.

My people make una hurry oh our polish and Romanian neighbors nor dey wait for una oh or even the Indians and Bangladesh people when their brodas and sisters rule immigration for this Town.

Na goodnight. Na here my Tori finish.

My brother God go bless you plenty. I am almost regretting sharing the information here.

You have said it all. God bless and good night.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2022
omopapa:
IIGS (Itu Integrated Global Services) as shown in their website (iigs-group.com) is NOT a registered company in the uk (you can search company house to confirm) rather it is a company registered in Abuja Nigeria. It is a Nigerian owned company!

At least you confirmed that it is a registered company and registered in our own Abuja Nigeria not Casablanca or did the company claimed registration in UK or USA? Maybe it would be more authentic if na India and Lebanese companies abi? I didn't know that registered Nigerian companies are not allowed to sell online again.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Experience4u(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2022
You hold MBBS ?

Famocious:

Senior Clinical Fellow
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Famocious(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Experience4u:
You hold MBBS ?

Yes sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2022
festacgirlie:

Brilliant observation indeed! TQUK is the awarding body just like ATHE and Highland are awarding bodies that LPTC uses and buy courses to sell from.

Everyone including LPTC, Kope Medics, Apex Learning(IIGS), etc are all resellers. All the REGULATED courses are not theirs. Just like Apex Learning is partnering with IIGS Ltd KOPE-MEDICS and REGO ET’ EL are in collaboration to do same thing.

Apex Learning buy their own courses from TQUK; the UK government buy the same course from TQUK and I gave a link for people to confirm the course authenticity. I never said that the government buy from IIGS. So you people should stop twisting my words. IIGS is working with Apex Learning on this and everyone can get these courses cheaper if you go through IIGS website and use their coupon codes. Anyone that doesn't want a discount should buy his own courses from other sources or even buy directly from Apex Learning. IIGS negotiated a partnership Apex Learning UK to bring the courses cheaper to Nigerians. What is wrong with that?

You have been helping people here Uzland so do your due diligence and don't let anyone with wrong motives drag your name in mud.

If the courses are fake please say so with proof. Anyone can write Apex Learning for confirmation and post the response here biko.

You don try, it’s left for people interested to do their own due diligence.

TQUK is a well recognized awarding body in the UK regulated by ofqual, so the certificate will be recognized by the UK. Na for dem to ascertain whether iigs dey really work with Apex learning to deliver the training.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2022
My people Una good morning oo. Abeg looking for job, I dey see, permanent, full time, part time and contract. Which one should we go for? I mean for those aiming for the care worker route
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
festacgirlie:

Thank you for your efforts,
I spoke with IIGS at length this morning and the contact explain more details to me and I also begged him to come on this platform to explain to us all, IIGS is in partnership with APEX Learning and truly if you guys go the IIGS website you will see that at the point of buying this course materials the website will redirect you to APEX Learning website add the CUPON and you will get a discount from £900+ to £350 or £399 depending on the course you picked and also he said he will organize a zoom meeting for us all to join handbags to have a better understanding of the courses wile are picking, also he said the discount only going to last for days so how fast you are depends on you. The courses are registered and is good to push this, go to the website call the numbers and chat with them on WhatsApp.
Also he said the job interview is the most important part of this which he said he will drop some stuffs for us all to see and know what to say during the interview.

Call them yourselves have better understanding on your own

DON’T SLEEP ON IT...�

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
festacgirlie:

You don try jo

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
festacgirlie:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GiggsTk(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hi guys, please I can't seem to find the link for booking the TB test appointment online, the link I've found is broken.
I'll appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
GiggsTk:
Hi guys, please I can't seem to find the link for booking the TB test appointment online, the link I've found is broken.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria#step--by--step-procedures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 1:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Hello house i am preparing to apply for this visa route so i did my IELTS already last month the result is out and I scored 7.0 but my issue is i did not take the IELTS UKIV but the normal IELTS do i have to rewrite the exam or I can use the regular IELTS to apply? Thank you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 2:40am On Feb 11, 2022
GiggsTk:

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

Open with Google Chrome

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 4:14am On Feb 11, 2022
Queengold1:
Hello house i am preparing to apply for this visa route so i did my IELTS already last month the result is out and I scored 7.0 but my issue is i did not take the IELTS UKIV but the normal IELTS do i have to rewrite the exam or I can use the regular IELTS to apply? Thank you

Yes, you will have to rewrite as the HCW route only suggest IELTS UKVI. So, obviously it has to be IELTS UKVI and no other.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: igwe4life(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.