Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (850607 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rahkman: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
I saw this just 10pounds shocked is this real?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
mimilyrics:

Those looking at work sponsorship should focus on the Full-Time permanent position as that's what they can be sponsored on. But if in the UK, non-clinical individuals can join banks to get some NHS experience as this most often than not, gives an edge.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luckygeee: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rahkman:

That's what I am also asking but I feel it's a CPD certification which may not be equivalent to an NVQ. Not sure about this but I also need clarification
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
luckygeee:

That's what I am also asking but I feel it's a CPD certification which may not be equivalent to an NVQ. Not sure about this but I also need clarification
I have seen some CPD certifications online with cheaper price have taken like 3 courses and also on Alison website they have free courses but you pay to get the digital certificate or pay to ship your certificate via courier

But the issue is I’m not sure if this certificate can be used to apply

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baccus85:

I have seen some CPD certifications online with cheaper price have taken like 3 courses and also on Alison website they have free courses but you pay to get the digital certificate or pay to ship your certificate via courier

Yes you can use them...cpd
certificate are ok

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
cyberknoz:

Yes you can use them...cpd certificate are ok
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dee2016: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello,
I would like to ask for more information on dependents of a senior care worker.
What are the requirements for a spouse and a child?
Thank you in advance.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luckygeee: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
cyberknoz:

certificate are ok

Can you get NVQ3 qualification by doing CPD certification?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rahkman:

These are for personal development and not equivalent or enough to get you Band 3 jobs (like Senior Healthcare Assistant) especially with no previous experience.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
cyberknoz:

certificate are ok

If these are the only things you present I doubt anyone will want to give you a job without an additional higher certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

It's not about the ILR or taking care of people. It's about the challenges.

In Nigeria can someone younger than you slap or spit on you all because the person sick?

Ask them are you ready to receive insult, slap or scratches sometimes injury before you go home?

See no be everything be money. Tell them the truth what they are going to go through.

Some people little things like salvia and waste product or bathing someone can affect their mental state of mind. When they are not told these things they get angry.

Some supporters get frustrated and want to beat the patient or leave the job. I have seen things so it's better to prepare their mental state of mind.

Africans that will like greeting, they will be angry that the patients don't greet them or say thank you. They don't the emotional intelligence to know that these people are not okay and you are there to meet their needs. They can be happy this minute and outbrust the next minute.

They should be sure that can go through the job no matter how long they have to wait to get their ILR.

All the things you have mentioned are personal bias and culture shock. As if people don't insult themselves in Nigeria and bosses don't abuse their employees. It's not every home or old people that will spit and insult you abeg.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have few questions about including my husband as dependant.
I got an offer and my employer is about to issue me the CoS. However, they mentioned that I would be given accommodation for 2 months while undergoing training.

If I include my husband now during my application, is it compulsory he travels with me? Or can he wait till I'm settled and I have gotten my own place, before he comes over?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baccus85:

There's nothing wrong with getting as many of these as you want but without a Level 3 Diploma qualifications or equivalent......
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

It's not about the ILR or taking care of people. It's about the challenges.

In Nigeria can someone younger than you slap or spit on you all because the person sick?

Ask them are you ready to receive insult, slap or scratches sometimes injury before you go home?

See no be everything be money. Tell them the truth what they are going to go through.

Some people little things like salvia and waste product or bathing someone can affect their mental state of mind. When they are not told these things they get angry.

Some supporters get frustrated and want to beat the patient or leave the job. I have seen things so it's better to prepare their mental state of mind.

Africans that will like greeting, they will be angry that the patients don't greet them or say thank you. They don't the emotional intelligence to know that these people are not okay and you are there to meet their needs. They can be happy this minute and outbrust the next minute.

They should be sure that can go through the job no matter how long they have to wait to get their ILR.

And British greets and say thank you like tomorrow no dey. Stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baccus85:

Oya tell us

It's 25k. When you are ready, send me a private message.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
gistbite:

All the things you have mentioned are personal bias and culture shock. As if people don't insult themselves in Nigeria and bosses don't abuse their employees. It's not every home or old people that will spit and insult you abeg.

My sister, Aprokodaugther is right. All scenarios outlined are true. It's a rewarding job emotionally but it is very difficult (most times) and not easy. Most are doing it here because its abundant and for the ease of entrance into the profession.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
TomatoSauce1:
Hello everyone,
I got an offer and my employer is about to issue me the CoS. However, they mentioned that I would be given accommodation for 2 months while undergoing training.

If I include my husband now during my application, is it compulsory he travels with me? Or can he wait till I'm settled and I have gotten my own place, before he comes over?

It's not compulsory he travels with you. You should come here first, prepare the ground and invite them over....but take note of the expiration of the initial visa.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
TomatoSauce1:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations Tomatosauce1 please can you drop the documents you submitted and the job role you applied for.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baccus85:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
festacgirlie:

It's not compulsory he travels with you. You should come here first, prepare the ground and invite them over....but take note of the expiration of the initial visa.

Thank you.

I thought his visa would expire the same time as mine.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
gistbite:

And British greets and say thank you like tomorrow no dey. Stop lying.

You're a BLOODY LIAR since you want to throw insult to deceive people. Why don't you want to tell people the truth?

Nigerians that care about greetings come and here and be deceiving people.

It's people like you that attract the wrong set of people to the industry.

It's people like you that make people to start misbehaving when they get in.

Come here keep deceiving people.

If you are sincere about the Job you will enlightening people about the job.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Teejay13:

Congratulations Tomatosauce1 please can you drop a timeline,documents submitted and the job role you applied for.

Thank you!

Thank you.

I got it through friends and family network
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
gistbite:

It's not culture shock. Do people on the street of uk spit on you?

Do people start attacking you in the UK?

If that's how people treat you in the street of UK my dear move out of that place.

Please say something else abeg.

That's why I said before you tell people to join the industry tell them they could face such situation. Is that difficult?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
festacgirlie:

My sister, Aprokodaugther is right. All scenarios outlined are true. It's a rewarding job emotionally but it is very difficult (most times) and not easy. Most are doing it here because its abundant and for the ease of entrance into the profession.

That's all I am saying.
Yes it's a good job but you have to be prepared about what to expect.

Not everyone is prepared with what they meet in the job. I have heard stories where a someone left there paying job in Nigeria and come and do care job because their partner said the job pays well.

They come here and they can't handle the situation, the long shifts, the crises, some care homes or clinics have strict rules. They can't cope they get frustrated with job and take it on the patient.

Even cleaning up a patient some people get upset. Some supporters or carers will make excuses and run away.

I am telling her to say the truth so people can prepare their mental state she is there calling me a liar.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Thank you.

I thought his visa would expire the same time as mine.

I said initial visa. The 1 to 3 months given in Nigeria. I don't know if they give the full duration now for the healthcare visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
festacgirlie:

I said initial visa. The 1 to 3 months given in Nigeria. I don't know if they give the full duration now for the healthcare visa

Alright, thanks so much for your response.

Does my partner need to do tuberculosis test and police clearance? I couldn't find that in the website.

Also, I have a uk masters can I use that for proof of English, instead of IELTS UKVI?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
festacgirlie:

There's nothing wrong with getting as many of these as you want but without a Level 3 Diploma qualifications or equivalent......

Thank you, so that mean NQV level 3 is the key �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Does my partner need to do tuberculosis test and police clearance? I couldn't find that in the website.

Also, I have a uk masters can I use that for proof of English, instead of IELTS UKVI?

Does my partner need to do tuberculosis test and police clearance? I couldn't find that in the website. ........ Yes, if you have been outside the UK for 6 months.

Also, I have a uk masters can I use that for proof of English, instead of IELTS UKVI? ......I think so....but try and confirm because the band Level you are going in for also matters.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baccus85:

Thank you, so that mean NQV level 3 is the key �
.... Yes. RQF or NVQ level 3

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rahkman: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Guys is it true that u will no longer need a sponsor before getting visa?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Your partner can fill will join later during application, he will need police report of every country he has stayed for 12months and definitely the tuberculosis test also
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nams77: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
festacgirlie:

If these are the only things you present I doubt anyone will want to give you a job without an additional higher certificate
Hello. Pls csn you help with the appropriate courses/ training that is equivalent.
Thank you in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: GraceofGod100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.