Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (851757 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Oginnism123:

Go and do IELTS jeje.

NARIC can disappoint you if you want something fast.

Even after you upload all required documents. They may still request for Hard copies to be sent from your university. it seems they don't trust Nigerians uploaded Certificate, MOI and transcripts.

I experienced same wahala with them
That is if you upload fake documents. I have done ecctis for 4 persons with the 24hr and 48hr fast track and the came out clean and on the stipulated date.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Oscar5th:
For UK Work Visa how much is supposed to be saved in account in 28 days, please let it be in naira value.

You need at least £1270 and you'll calculate it using Oanda rate. Just go to Oanda website to calculate it and add an extra 30k to it since the rate isn't fixed.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oscar5th: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2023
tiptoe1:

You need at least £1270 and you'll calculate it using Oanda rate. Just go to Oanda website to calculate it and add an extra 30k to it since the rate isn't fixed.

Thanks. £1270 goes for N714,242, even if I make it up to N800,000, there won't be any problem if it's not 1 million naira.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2023
Oscar5th:

Thanks. £1270 goes for N714,242, even if I make it up to N800,000, there won't be any problem if it's not 1 million naira.

N800,000 is okay. You don't need to have up to a million naira. Just have the required £1270 in naira using Oanda rate and you're good to go.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KinqPromise: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Oscar5th:
For UK Work Visa how much is supposed to be saved in account in 28 days, please let it be in naira value.

Which of the UK work visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EJYKY(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Good informations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Acquiredollars(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Being in the uk is not the issue...

The internet is ur friend....everything is just a click away

https://www.gov.uk/start-up-visa

https://www.gov.uk/global-talent

For Global Talent Visa for researchers, An Eminent UK based researcher must give you a recommendation letter. This is the most difficult aspect of it all. It'll only be easier if your education was in the UK, then, your supervisor can then write for you. I've contacted over 100 University professors in the UK, their response is always " I'm afraid, I need to know you personally, I'm sorry".
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by shakurshakur(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2023
Hello house

Please, I need people that has experience at port of entry in Heathrow Airport about Tuberculosis Test expiration. My wife TB certificate has expired on the 23rd of this month and will be traveling on the 1st of April, hope the border control guys will not check it. Thanks as your reply will be appreciated.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Acquiredollars:

For Global Talent Visa for researchers, An Eminent UK based researcher must give you a recommendation letter. This is the most difficult aspect of it all. It'll only be easier if your education was in the UK, then, your supervisor can then write for you. I've contacted over 100 University professors in the UK, their response is always " I'm afraid, I need to know you personally, I'm sorry".

Try USA graduate assistantship/scholarships. Profs over there respond positively. Good luck! 🤞
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abubanty:
Pls I want to ask, as a dependant. My wife is a nurse and she applied via health and care worker visa. I saw this question while applying. I Want to confirm what to select as she is the one that got COS.

Pls assist with this response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Oyinbo lecturer will never ever write recommendation letter for u without knowing you....

nigerian graduates/academics get recommendation from. overseas lecturers through peer review of papers, joining their research groups, co-authorimg papers that doesnt involve wet work...since u wont be there to gather data from lab or feild work

. u can start by sending emails of ur papers that they should review it...if its good work, they will gladly accept cos their name will be on it adding to their portfoloio of papers...

After a while, u cn ask for opportunity to co-auto or review papers as well.... that way they will get to know u and recommend u...

If u no get papers and are not actively interested in academic research...oga ade, e go hard oooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abubanty:
Pls I want to ask, as a dependant. My wife is a nurse and she applied via health and care worker visa. I saw this question while applying. I Want to confirm what to select as she is the one that got COS.

Select yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Canva1405: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wisdom7400:

That is if you upload fake documents. I have done ecctis for 4 persons with the 24hr and 48hr fast track and the came out clean and on the stipulated date.
I dont agree with this. I didnt upload fake document and I have been encountering issue with Naric. My Undergraduate transcript was sent directly via email from my institution and they find fault. According to them, edges of the document is not visible enough. Edges oo!, every grades and course per year are clear and they insist on not proceeding till another one is sent. But the Institution is using veto power as well, claiming nothing was wrong with the transcript they sent.
Been on it back and forth for more than a month now. I guess people that paid for fast track are luckier compare to we that paid for standard.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please I will like to know if consent letter for kids travelling as dependents on a healthcare worker visa should be hand written or typed. Thanks. Also if anyone has a sample format it would be appreciated
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Canva1405:

I dont agree with this. I didnt upload fake document and I have been encountering issue with Naric. My Undergraduate transcript was sent directly via email from my institution and they find fault. According to them, edges of the document is not visible enough. Edges oo!, every grades and course per year are clear and they insist on not proceeding till another one is sent. But the Institution is using veto power as well, claiming nothing was wrong with the transcript they sent.
Been on it back and forth for more than a month now. I guess people that paid for fast track are luckier compare to we that paid for standard.

Make a new application ask for refund of the old application. For new application try use 48hours fast track and you are good to go. These days anything UK requires you to spend more money to get what you want.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Canva1405:

Edges ke?😳 What a flimsy reason from Ecctis! ☹️
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ceejay2:

Make a new application ask for refund of the old application. For new application try use 48hours fast track and you are good to go. These days anything UK requires you to spend more money to get what you want.
Aswear!sad☹️ UK is fantastically covetous! angry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abubanty:

This is Yes . Since u already got cos. It means they've certified u as competent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Prizee1:
Please I will like to know if consent letter for kids travelling as dependents on a healthcare worker visa should be hand written or typed. Thanks. Also if anyone has a sample format it would be appreciated

Typed and signed by both parents
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chief how can I link up with you regarding the bupa care? You said you will update me on what next to do
advanceDNA:

Select yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by anelka78: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please folks I'm trying to register for the tb test but it kept saying error, please how do I go about this. And please how much is ecctis FastTrack thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Generalkoke:
Chief how can I link up with you regarding the bupa care? You said you will update me on what next to do

https://bupa.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=BRO01A0&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago&src=JB-12141

https://www.newcrosshealthcare.com/job/care-assistant-5842?source=glassdoor.co.uk
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hi guys,please anyone with the child dependent consent letter format,please can you help with a copy.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Indescribable18: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Canva1405:

For mine, they claimed the university didn’t send it on letterhead 😤. Had to pay the school for another transcript. Since late November, didn’t get sorted till February
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Someone should recommend a platform for health care courses with free certification to me please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=phenzy post=122084421]Someone should recommend a platform for health care courses with free certification to me please [/quote
I doubt u will see any with free certification bro. UK matter nah money kill am. There's no way u fit cut cost for this cos of a thing.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
slimanyd:

This is Yes . Since u already got cos. It means they've certified u as competent

Thanks for your response it's my wife that has COS. I am a dependant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Select yes

Thanks for always being proactive in always assisting.

Pls Apart from wife's COS do I need to upload her offer letter. Or COS alone is fine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2023
Abubanty:

Thanks for always being proactive in always assisting.

Pls Apart from wife's COS do I need to upload her offer letter. Or COS alone is fine

If u have it.. i can upload
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by anelka78: 1:48am On Mar 27, 2023
Goodly1:

Edges ke?😳 What a flimsy reason from Ecctis! ☹️
bro please was it e- transcript or the official one

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.