Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (851281 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CowbellY: 2:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Abubanty:
Pls I want to ask, as a dependant. My wife is a nurse and she applied via health and care worker visa. I saw this question while applying. I Want to confirm what to select as she is the one that got COS.

Are you sure this is the right form ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baloemmy23(m): 2:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Pls I want your honest review about care giver work in the UK, I’ve got some discouraging comments from people I just want to confirm thank you

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2023
Canva1405:

I dont agree with this. I didnt upload fake document and I have been encountering issue with Naric. My Undergraduate transcript was sent directly via email from my institution and they find fault. According to them, edges of the document is not visible enough. Edges oo!, every grades and course per year are clear and they insist on not proceeding till another one is sent. But the Institution is using veto power as well, claiming nothing was wrong with the transcript they sent.
Been on it back and forth for more than a month now. I guess people that paid for fast track are luckier compare to we that paid for standard.
You should have done the upload yourself. I encountered same thing the last one I did and I just took a clear picture again and that's it. If you let your school be the one to be communicating with them ahhh...it will take ages naa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ehizario2012: 5:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Good morning everyone, I asked a question yesterday night but I can't find it anymore. Could it have been deleted? Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 6:07am On Mar 27, 2023
CowbellY:

Are you sure this is the right form ?

Yea, is not directly UK. It's one of the islands around UK but they use UKVI for visa application, so some slight variation.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbagura: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2023
I scored 6.5 overall from the ielts I wrote last week, hope I can use that for Healthcare Jobs? Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mayjaylee: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2023
My people, please do you know of anyone staying in Kent,UK or know of someone
Help a brother please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2023
Gbagura:
I scored 6.5 overall from the ielts I wrote last week, hope I can use that for Healthcare Jobs? Thanks

Which ielts....??
U need ukvi ielts...

Not the used for canada express entry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Goodmorning everyone, I'm about to kick start my dependant visa process, just want to know if I and my kids will require POF but the main applicant has been in the uk since November 2022 and her cos has maintenance ticked for her and dependants. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2023
try and send your passport page to them on the email address on the website you will get response within 1hr. It is probably you have done it before. alternatively if you are close to their office you can go there thou they will still ask you to send mail anyway.

anelka78:
Please folks I'm trying to register for the tb test but it kept saying error, please how do I go about this. And please how much is ecctis FastTrack thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Acquiredollars(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Good morning Seniors in the house,

Please can I use my Naira card on ATM to withdraw pounds in the UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2023
Ibaku:
Goodmorning everyone, I'm about to kick start my dependant visa process, just want to know if I and my kids will require POF but the main applicant has been in the uk since November 2022 and her cos has maintenance ticked for her and dependants. Thank you.

Has the COS not expired or is it not applicable to Dependant Visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AABGrace(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oyinbo lecturer will never ever write recommendation letter for u without knowing you....

nigerian graduates/academics get recommendation from. overseas lecturers through peer review of papers, joining their research groups, co-authorimg papers that doesnt involve wet work...since u wont be there to gather data from lab or feild work

. u can start by sending emails of ur papers that they should review it...if its good work, they will gladly accept cos their name will be on it adding to their portfoloio of papers...

After a while, u cn ask for opportunity to co-auto or review papers as well.... that way they will get to know u and recommend u...

If u no get papers and are not actively interested in academic research...oga ade, e go hard oooooo

@advanceDNA Please admit me into your school of Consulting. You be guru!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Haykay2001: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2023

advanceDNA:

Best thing....hustle all these health care parole.

5 years later......u get ur stay ...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dionpholly(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
What grade is required from IELTS while applying for UK skilled worker visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbagura: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Which ielts....??
U need ukvi ielts...

Not the used for canada express entry
It's ukvi gt
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbagura: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good morning Seniors in the house,

Please can I use my Naira card on ATM to withdraw pounds in the UK?

No
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
dionpholly:
What grade is required from IELTS while applying for UK skilled worker visa
4.5 minimum in each module for care positions
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gbagura:
It's ukvi gt

If u are sure its ukvi ielts..then u are good to go
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dionpholly(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
In each module? I don't understand
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
dionpholly:
In each module? I don't understand
yes in each subject
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Indescribable18: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wisdom7400:

You should have done the upload yourself. I encountered same thing the last one I did and I just took a clear picture again and that's it. If you let your school be the one to be communicating with them ahhh...it will take ages naa

Some schools don’t give students their transcript eg university of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nairae: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ans 1..yes...as long as they have sponsor licence and the job is eligible.....If they dont ...they cant sponsor u from nigeria or inside the uk

Ans 2: UK embassy will grant u visa if the company has the right licence to sponsor you and the eligible job.. every visa has its list of eligible jobs

What do you mean by ELIGIBLE JOB
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nairae: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nairae:
Thank you house for this great platform. I want to apply for a job that is not on Shortage Occupation List.

Question 1. Can any organization give me COS if the position is not on Shortage occupation list?

Question 2. If a company give me COS, will UK embassy grant me visa if the occupation is not on shortage list?

Please house. Can some one answer the above questions.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nairae:

What do you mean by ELIGIBLE JOB

Some visas has list of eligible jobs under it...

For example ....Under health &care visa..there list of eligible jobs like doctors, nurse, care assistant...etc...

care assitant was never on the list before... it was approved last year which made it possible for pple to take advantage of it....

So its the list of jobs under a particular visa route that an employer can sponsor .... if u are in doubt ....the list of jobs under each visa class is on UKVI website.....google is ur friend
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by angelss813(f): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good afternoon family.

My courses are not listed on those who can apply list of teachers in the UK.

I have my TRCN and all my certificates and Transcript are ready also.

My Question ❓
Can I apply for the Certificate of right Standing while waiting for the next list of those who can apply because it takes a long time before sending it?

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baloemmy23(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pls I want your honest review about care giver work in the UK, I’ve got some discouraging comments from people I just want to confirm thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baloemmy23(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good day house, please I want to know about the skilled worker visa, the requirements and how to go about it,I'm 23 but I don't have the funds for schooling so please if there's any other way I will love your contributions

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.