Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846977 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
dee1504:

This list

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/code-of-practice-for-the-international-recruitment-of-health-and-social-care-personnel/code-of-practice-for-the-international-recruitment-of-health-and-social-care-personnel-in-england#annex-a-red-and-amber-list-countries

It's an old news. I realised these list has been online for the past 3 years sef and someone was about to give some of us heart attack. Who the heck brought out this stuff sef . grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Omo that person that recently brought out this link that has been making people panic ehn……make I no just talk anything.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tier4Dependant:
Omo that person that recently brought out this link that has been making people panic ehn……make I no just talk anything.

My brother. No be small grin grin. I immediately ran to ask my immigration person this morning. Check his response below.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by darmilolah(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
As it is now. Indians/Paki charge more for COS now. Pls don’t quote me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Acquiredollars(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good day house,

Please what's the monthly average cost of a furnished single room apartment in England?

My meaning of single room is a room and a parlor.

Thanks.

Can anybody please give an honest answer to this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Can anybody please give an honest answer to this?

England is a broad place baba...

U cannot compare rent in london to luton thats just a couple of hrs to london ...and u cant compare luton with bolton ......

Anyways shaa..prepare btw 900£ -1500£ since we dont know where u are
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solakola19: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Please what are the documents needed for dependant (child)?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
darmilolah:

As it is now. Indians/Paki charge more for COS now. Pls don’t quote me

Good for you and the persons you have quoted.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ahmedio2017(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
tiptoe1:

See ehn, this people don't care about your degree, they only require you to have a certain amount of training or skills. They don't want a menial job worker who doesn't have any skill set or formal education, you can only get jobs like that when you're already there but getting a sponsorship for those kinds of jobs from nigeria is nearly impossible.

The I.T field covers a broad range of jobs, you can search and pick the one that suits you and dedicate
8-10months to it and hopefully you get a company to sponsor you or if it's a care worker job you want, you'll still need a certification from websites like Alison, Florence and Co and you'll start the job hunt.

Since you don't have money to give out to agents, you'll have to go harder, someone here sent over 1000 applications before he finally got a job offer. So oga, na you go still help yourself.

Thanks so much I really appreciate it.
Pls like how much will this Alison cost me all the processing thanks once again for ur times
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Acquiredollars(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
WatchYourSix:

England is a broad place baba...

U cannot compare rent in london to luton thats just a couple of hrs to london ...and u cant compare luton with bolton ......

Anyways shaa..prepare btw 900£ -1500£ since we dont know where u are

Per month?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
If they tick yes if ATAS is required for the role on a
Health Care Support worker CoS.what does it mean?
Does the person need to apply for it before biometric?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
oak202:
Does the person need to apply for it before applying?

I can't tick yes for ATAS if it's a Care job...
ATAS is for jobs that involve research
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Per month?

Yes ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:12am On Mar 30, 2023
oak202:
Does the person need to apply for it before applying?

Wow. Thus is funny o. 😁 . Ticking yes for atas cos of support.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:13am On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

I can't tick yes for ATAS if it's a Care job...
ATAS is for jobs that involve research

U get it bro. Maybe it was a mistake from the company when filling the forms though.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2023
slimanyd:

Wow. Thus is funny o. 😁 . Ticking yes for atas cos of support.

I'm surprised also. Although the person has OND in chemical Engineering which was started in her CV when applying for work

The question is must she apply for ATAS before submitting for biometrics considering she is going there to do support work not studying.
Although i 'm still waiting for response from the employer on this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:56am On Mar 30, 2023
oak202:

I'm surprised also. Although the person has OND in chemical Engineering which was started in her CV when applying for work

The question is must she apply for ATAS before submitting for biometrics considering she is going there to do support work not studying.
Although i 'm still waiting for response from the employer on this

They can just leave it...a good case worker will know it's a mistake.... But then again.... werey full UKVI gaan
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MrDelima(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2023
rightmove.co.uk
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Reelz: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2023
These footballers n sports people in UK are really big time earners.. per week earnings is yearly gross for others. It's well..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by medoxtar: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good day to everyone. Is there any dependants who arrive at LHR recently? What are the likely questions at POE ? I'll appreciate if there's anyone to share his/her experience
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by muyiwa0592: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please my wife COS is out,my question is that do we need Prove of funds? please someone should explain better to me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
muyiwa0592:
Please my wife COS is out,my question is that do we need Prove of funds? please someone should explain better to me

Check the COS document...it will be stated there if ur employer is supporting u with POF.

However, if ur employer only gave u a COS number and sponsor licence but no document to check...u will have to ask the employer or agent if ur package includes supporting u with proof of funds....

If the employer says yes...then u just need to go and apply with the remaining requirements u have... u must be sure..other wise ur application may be refused because the details is already with UKVI

if no....u must have 1270£ for ur wife in ur account or her own account for at least 28 days straight before u apply....

if u are applying together add ur own POf 285£...If one child is involved add 315£
if another child is involved add 200£,
200£, for other children if them reach football team...
Exchange rate is around 570Naira......do the maths

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please house I just got email TLS that my travel documents is ready for pickup. Does it mean that I got the visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
easye2011:
Please house I just got email TLS that my travel documents is ready for pickup. Does it mean that I got the visa?

50/50
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
easye2011:

But did you not get any mail like brp mail from home office? B4 these collection from tls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
No I didn't get any BRP mail from home office
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MrDelima(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
When was your biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
easye2011:
No I didn't get any BRP mail from home office

Then. Its strange. U should get either a successful mail and then a passport collection mail . Now u did not get any mail but passport collection. Anyways, Just enter there tomorrow with faith and feed us back on the outcome.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Notime0112: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please guys my degree is in coloured and same as my English proficiency letter from university, but my transcripts is black and white with student copy written on it. But it’s was stamped twice on each page please can I use this for Ecctis. Please I need a response for does who has done or anyone with idea please don’t ignore.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
My biometric was 23rd March 2023, I haven't gotten any BRP mail yet. I am just positive the visa was successful. My dependent still haven't gotten a reply about their passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Olodoscholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.