Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844843 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Alabamah:
Away from health & Care worker jobs...
Did you know that UK QTS team have started sending mails to applicants..

TRCN have also started doing their jobs for Teachers interested in teaching in UK.

Only science degree holder is applicable for now. They have really gone far in WhatsApp group... However, it's so unfortunate no one is updating about the teacher's Route.

Those little "monsters" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who wants to be "trapped" with them in classrooms where they have more say and rights than you..especially in the the current atheism & LGBT driven school system....

I cannot come and go and come and kill myself me wey my mouth no get filter

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oucherichard: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2023
easye2011:
Hello house, I just got my BRP mail this morning. It was successful....Glory be to God. Expecting my courier delivered today
Good morning.
Congratulation.
Is it priority or standard?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Thank you. Mine was standard. It took one week. But my dependants are still waiting for theirs
oucherichard:

Good morning.
Congratulation.
Is it priority or standard?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2023
easye2011:
Hello house, I just got my BRP mail this morning. It was successful....Glory be to God. Expecting my courier delivered today

Finally! Congratulations.
If you follow the process right and there was no issues and NSF.. You hardly get denied in this route.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Josskute(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
easye2011:
Was worried for you. Congrats
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Ceejay2:

Reply the email they sent you and tell them you are still waiting for their response. They will escalate it for you and within 7 days you will receive a reply either with additional documents or visa approval. They replied my wife for additional document / explaination because since Feb 8 they just sent NSF mail without additional document requested.

So after sending paid mail twice and replying to the email they said they would escalate it and got a reply yesterday.

I believe people that applied late January and early February are in this Shoes seems most of they staffs went on leave so they abdoned the application. All March applicant have gotten replies.

So be prepared to for your Visa or additional documents requested that's after the staffs must be escalated it.
Attached is the response I received after sending the second paid mail

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yes o finally. Thank you
Mykelpato:

Finally! Congratulations.
If you follow the process right and there was no issues and NSF.. You hardly get denied in this route.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Me too was worried also. Thank you
Josskute:
Was worried for you. Congrats
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
easye2011:
Yes o finally. Thank you

What is the right process mbok

Someone just told me pple with recruitment agencies are been turned back at point of entry how true is that?

I don't believe uKvi don't do due diligence wen issuing visas so I don't know if the person is lying or that's a fact

Someone should kindly verify ?

Lastly what documents can u submit for care worker to make it seamless
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AdesolaHeritage: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please how long does it take a standard visa to be out
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oucherichard: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
easye2011:
Thank you. Mine was standard. It took one week. But my dependants are still waiting for theirs
Thank you for your response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oucherichard: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
easye2011:
Am about filling my form.
Can u help me with most valuable requirements.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
oucherichard:

Thank you for yiour response

Abuja or Lagos ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
easye2011:

Abuja or Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
eliascomm55:
Attached is the response I received after sending the second paid mail

They have escalated it and you will receive an email from the escalation team in sheffield. By next week you should receive the decision. Most times when there's so much delays, means they are not clear with somethings about the application and the might request for an additional document or explaination on something or give you the visa.

Just be hopeful.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ceejay2:

They have escalated it and you will receive an email from the escalation team in sheffield. By next week you should receive the decision. Most times when there's so much delays, means they are not clear with somethings about the application and the might request for an additional document or explaination on something or give you the visa.

Just be hopeful.Thanks my brother

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by easye2011(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Warri
Osa4:

Abuja or Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Osa4:

What is the right process mbok

Someone just told me pple with recruitment agencies are been turned back at point of entry how true is that?

I don't believe uKvi don't do due diligence wen issuing visas so I don't know if the person is lying or that's a fact

Someone should kindly verify ?

Lastly what documents can u submit for care worker to make it seamless

You people don Bring another banger again abi grin. Continue. Nahso one guy posted 4 years old news last week wey everybody think say the news nah legit. Just ask urself how they will turn Someone back for recruitment nah. Abeg make we stop dey share some false news here jare. Askong as no one here posted anything of such. Enough of my friend said this and that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yes it will fly, you are good to go. As minimum band for each subject is 4. And a minimum of band 4 over all

fersam:
My agent said this should work, house pls is it possible?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
slimanyd:

You people don Bring another banger again abi grin. Continue. Nahso one guy posted 4 years old news last week wey everybody think say the news nah legit. Just ask urself how they will turn Someone back for recruitment nah. Abeg make we stop dey share some false news here jare. Askong as no one here posted anything of such. Enough of my friend said this and that.

Na real banger lol bcus ur sounds strange abtrevoking nd turning pple at point of entry ato
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuildingProject: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who is assuming it?? ... Where did u see the requirement?? Or u just feel it should be so..
Have u seen language requirement for the visa the person is applying for before saying CAS is an alternative?? U just wan mislead person for no reason

Anyways..no be my money Dem go use pay for the visa if them deny the guy..

This is not a matter of misleading people.
You should only talk authoritatively to something you have experience on.

That is a list of requirements for someone already in UK. You can argue with that.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuildingProject: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
abuhusna1:

Stop giving false information when it comes to people's life base on your feelings without any proof. It's either a degree certified by naric or ielts.

What is false about what I posted?
So someone in UK already on tier 4 needs Naric again? Continue to deceive yourself.
I have posted the proof below. Argue again and ask for the care home name.
That's the reason it's difficult to give information on a group. Follow your instinct OK!! And stop saying my post is misleading or deceiving. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
BuildingProject:

This is not a matter of misleading people.
You should only talk authoritatively to something you have experience on.

That is a list of requirements for someone already in UK. You can argue with that.

U are funny....i say it again...be misleading pple
...who is head office....?? Na head office they check ur visa or UKVI..?? This guy ..be like u be comedian
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuildingProject: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are funny....i say it again...be misleading pple
...who is head office....?? Na head office they check ur visa or UKVI..?? This guy ..be like u be comedian

Dey try read.
It will help you.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zupay: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Alabamah:
Away from health & Care worker jobs...
Did you know that UK QTS team have started sending mails to applicants..

TRCN have also started doing their jobs for Teachers interested in teaching in UK.

Only science degree holder is applicable for now. They have really gone far in WhatsApp group... However, it's so unfortunate no one is updating about the teacher's Route.

Then create a thread on it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
BuildingProject:

Dey try read.
It will help you.

This additional screen shot is not in anyway related to the english language requirements of health & care visa....

Na help i say make i help u and the person u are misleading....if he don reach insult..i leave u cos i wan dey try some self control because my vawulence don dey too much.... grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

This additional screen shot is not in anyway related to the english language requirements of health & care visa....

Na help i say make i help u and the person u are misleading....if he don reach insult..i leave u cos i wan dey try some self control because my vawulence don dey too much.... grin

You sef like stress sha. After first warning, if he dey form ITK, just leave him alone. No be your money he go take apply for Visa. After him eye don see wetin him dey find, nobody go tell am. CASe closed
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
dee1504:

You sef like stress sha. After first warning, if he dey form ITK, just leave him alone. No be your money he go take apply for Visa. After him eye don see wetin him dey find, nobody go tell am. CASe closed

Baba no vex....Na the guy wey he dey mislead be my concern.. pple like him wont use that CAS for their own application...but he would have push another person inside gutter
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba no vex....Na the guy wey he dey mislead be my concern.. pple like him wont use that CAS for their own application...but he would have push another person inside gutter

You have done well in that regards sis, it's left for the one being misled to heed your warning (or not).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bro, your vawulence🔥 no be here, aswear!🤣
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodly1:

Bro, your vawulence🔥 no be here, aswear!🤣

Baba no vex...na defence & coping mechanism
I no dey like lose guard... grin
Besides...peace no too dey nairaland like that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.