Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (850424 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
festacgirlie:

Does my partner need to do tuberculosis test and police clearance? I couldn't find that in the website. ........ Yes, if you have been outside the UK for 6 months.

Also, I have a uk masters can I use that for proof of English, instead of IELTS UKVI? ......I think so....but try and confirm because the band Level you are going in for also matters.

I think it's band 4, based on the salary.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
efilefun:
Your partner can fill will join later during application, he will need police report of every country he has stayed for 12months and definitely the tuberculosis test also

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luckygeee: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Who has a link to a cheap NVQ3 online health and social care course
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Thank you.

I got it through friends and family network

What were the documents you submitted
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Your UK masters is an accepted proof of English.
festacgirlie:

Does my partner need to do tuberculosis test and police clearance? I couldn't find that in the website. ........ Yes, if you have been outside the UK for 6 months.

Also, I have a uk masters can I use that for proof of English, instead of IELTS UKVI? ......I think so....but try and confirm because the band Level you are going in for also matters.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 12:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

It's not culture shock. Do people on the street of uk spit on you?

Do people start attacking you in the UK?

If that's how people treat you in the street of UK my dear move out of that place.

Please say something else abeg.

That's why I said before you tell people to join the industry tell them they could face such situation. Is that difficult?

No one is spitting on me or attacking me. Thank you very much.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2022
nams77:

Hello. Pls csn you help with the appropriate courses/ training that is equivalent.
Thank you in advance

There are several similar Diploma 3 courses with exactly the same qualification, the only difference is which school/course provider you paid your fees to. Just like a Bsc degree gotten from ABU and UNILAG are the same thing. (at least they are supposed to be).

The courses I know and that I can assure anyone of are these below. They are regulated/accredited qualifications-

1. TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (RQF)
2. TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services (RQF)

Below are links to different companies offering these same courses. All of them are offering the same courses. Your certificate will be the same thing.....but the course fees are different, all of them charge whatever they like. View all the courses' websites, read and decide for yourself. Read the courses description. I have done all these and I recommended the one I know was the best (you can read my earlier post).

[url]https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/tquk-level-3-diploma-in-healthcare-support-rqf/329217#/courses/?keywords=tquk%20Level%203%20Diploma%20in%20Health%20and%20Social%20Care[/url] (TQUK, Reed and Kingston College) - £749.00

https://iigs-group.com/ (TQUK, Apex Leaning and IIGS) - £350.00

[url]https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/tquk-level-3-diploma-in-healthcare-support-rqf/311840#/courses/?keywords=tquk%20Level%203%20Diploma%20in%20Health%20and%20Social%20Care[/url] (TQUK, Reed and Apex Learning) - £549.00

https://coralandreed.com/product/nvq-level-3-diploma-adult-social-care/ (Coral & Reed and Qualifi) - £825.00

All the courses are online and self-paced which is an advantage.

Price is not an indication of quality from what I found out. All of the above are good so feel free to choose any. Pls note though that for some courses you will still have to pay for your certificate......

Many things to look out for. Though the IIGS man promised to come and explain the intricacies to us on nairaland; I don't know why he hasn't come. I hope it makes some sense to you?

You can DM if you still need more clarification.

8 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zimzee: 2:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Hi everyone,
My husband has Bsc in Economics and MBA financial management and he has wealth of experience in banking and marketing. we are currently in the UK on tier 4 visa with me being the student.
Is there a possibility of him getting a job with tier 2 visa sponsorship with these qualifications and experiences here in the UK. If yes, please a little clue in the right direction will be most appreciated.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2022
gistbite:

No one is spitting on me or attacking me. Thank you very much.

I did not ask if anyone is spitting on you. So don't make it about yourself. Thank you very much.

Don't get it twisted.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Teejay13:

What were the documents you submitted

None and I didn't do this NVQ training, people are doing.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2022
mimilyrics:
Your UK masters is an accepted proof of English.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Rahkman:
Guys is it true that u will no longer need a sponsor before getting visa?

You didn't watch the full video. It's the video for the Graduate Visa route. The visa you apply for, after studies.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

What is your qualification, what role did you apply for and what process did you use to secure the job?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oniwoski: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you. British greets and say thank you as if their life depends on it. Though maybe it might be the reverse if dealing with aged, you know old age things. But British understandcourtesy to a fault
gistbite:

And British greets and say thank you like tomorrow no dey. Stop lying.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Teejay13:

What is your qualification, what role did you apply for and what process did you use to secure the job?

I already mentioned how I got it. The role is health care support worker.
I don't have a health qualification. I was told I would be trained.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2022
@nams77, lusco
akinsrachel3@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nams77: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2022
festacgirlie:
@nams77, lusco
akinsrachel3@gmail.com

God bless you. Will reach you. Tnx so much

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teejay13(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Oh, this is great, congratulations once again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ENIF: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
I'm interested please. How can I contact you?
Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
All the Indians and Polish will get it if we don't act fast.
If you want me to contact them please show your interests below.
Well-done guys.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by finestboy1: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
ATHE as well yea?
festacgirlie:
.... Yes. RQF or NVQ level 3
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festacgirlie(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
finestboy1:
ATHE as well yea?

ATHE is an awarding body like TQUK, not a qualification. They (like TQUK) also have a Level 3 diploma course being sold on Reed. See the link for details and cost; [url] https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/athe-level-3-diploma-in-health-and-social-care-rqf/285680[/url]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Thanks

Hi TomatoSauce1,

I just sent you a mail, can we talk?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Klem28(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.
I'm interested please. How can I go about this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
festacgirlie:

There are several similar Diploma 3 courses with exactly the same qualification, the only difference is which school/course provider you paid your fees to. Just like a Bsc degree gotten from ABU and UNILAG are the same thing. (at least they are supposed to be).

The courses I know and that I can assure anyone of are these below. They are regulated/accredited qualifications-

1. TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support (RQF)
2. TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services (RQF)

Below are links to different companies offering these same courses. All of them are offering the same courses. Your certificate will be the same thing.....but the course fees are different, all of them charge whatever they like. View all the courses' websites, read and decide for yourself. Read the courses description. I have done all these and I recommended the one I know was the best (you can read my earlier post).

[url]https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/tquk-level-3-diploma-in-healthcare-support-rqf/329217#/courses/?keywords=tquk%20Level%203%20Diploma%20in%20Health%20and%20Social%20Care[/url] (TQUK, Reed and Kingston College) - £749.00

https://iigs-group.com/ (TQUK, Apex Leaning and IIGS) - £350.00

[url]https://www.reed.co.uk/courses/tquk-level-3-diploma-in-healthcare-support-rqf/311840#/courses/?keywords=tquk%20Level%203%20Diploma%20in%20Health%20and%20Social%20Care[/url] (TQUK, Reed and Apex Learning) - £549.00

https://coralandreed.com/product/nvq-level-3-diploma-adult-social-care/ (Coral & Reed and Qualifi) - £825.00

All the courses are online and self-paced which is an advantage.

Price is not an indication of quality from what I found out. All of the above are good so feel free to choose any. Pls note though that for some courses you will still have to pay for your certificate......

Many things to look out for. Though the IIGS man promised to come and explain the intricacies to us on nairaland; I don't know why he hasn't come. I hope it makes some sense to you?

You can DM if you still need more clarification.

Thank you for this, I also contacted the IIGS man Mr Moses and he also promised to come here and explain all about it for us.

Also I went to my university today to meet with the dean faculty of medicine and I discussed with him, he told me that they just lunched the short course in healthcare and social worker related courses last week and prices will be fixed today if any of us is in Ibadan join me tomorrow at Lead City University lets make full enquirers together so we can have better understanding

He also said Medicine And Nursing as been accredited and they are given NVQ level 3 certificate out
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Itstemi10:

Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.

Thank you for this I have interest
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Please kindly put us through how you get it done.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Did you do IELTS exam or you evaluate you certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Baccus85:

Did you do IELTS exam or you evaluate you certificate

I have a UK degree

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

I have a UK degree

Good. Congratulations to you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Itstemi10:

Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.
I v observed that you come online often but you are yet to give any feed back concerning what you promised. People have been quoting you since dat day, but no response from you, what is going on

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by finestboy1: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2022
Oh that's great.. same here. Was your degree health related?
TomatoSauce1:

I have a UK degree
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 3:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Baccus85:

Please kindly put us through how you get it done.

I just knew all those courses might not be needed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: hartson(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.