Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848065 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Savageabiola: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Good evening all, pls my bosses in the ouz help me out on this :

I got my visa and pickup my passport already as a caregiver worker, but I mailed my employer to send me letter of invitation/offer letter so as to show at the point of Entry but I haven’t got a reply yet….what can I do?

Secondly, a friend of mine that’s in the Uk as a care giver but not in my company sent me an urgent message of the following:

Dear All,

Urgent request

All employees would now been asked at the point of Entry the following questions

Make sure your Contacts are aware of

1. The name of their employer

2. How did they find out about the job

They searched online and applied online

3.Did you get interviewed

Yes I was interviewed online

4. Do you have a contract

Yes 40 hours a week with my employer

They must have their contract with them on the day

5. What was your previous job

All employees must remenber their last job in their cv corresponding with your job role in The UK

6. Who is organising your Accomodation

My employer

7. Who is picking you up from the airport

My employer has arranged someone to pick me up and sent Me the phone number

8. What training have you undertaken

They need to have their training certificate with them

9. If they have a degree they would also be asked about what they learnt in their degree

Please be aware that if they deviate from the information provided they could be refused entry and returned back to their country of Origin

Please pass this information across to all your contacts urgently

Regards

But am not cleared with No 8 questions because, I don’t have any care experience but paid for my COS….what can I do?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Savageabiola:

I got my visa and pickup my passport already as a caregiver worker, but I mailed my employer to send me letter of invitation/offer letter so as to show at the point of Entry but I haven’t got a reply yet….what can I do?

Secondly, a friend of mine that’s in the Uk as a care giver but not in my company sent me an urgent message of the following:

Dear All,

Urgent request

All employees would now been asked at the point of Entry the following questions

All employees must remenber their last job in their cv corresponding with your job role in The UK

My employer

9. If they have a degree they would also be asked about what they learnt in their degree

Please be aware that if they deviate from the information provided they could be refused entry and returned back to their country of Origin

Regards

But am not cleared with No 8 questions because, I don’t have any care experience but paid for my COS….what can I do?

Didn't you take care of your aged parents/grandparents etc? You be Naija guy na, white 🐔 nọr suppose outsmart you, always think out of the box.😉🤫

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Osa4:

Those airlines nonnice once u want to reschedule but both are okay

If u can afford it just do BA or virgin direct flights

So virgin no dey request for transit visa ba?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Savageabiola:

Dear All,

Urgent request

My employer

Regards

So, You no do any online care certification courses at all. grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Good evening house. Is the certificate issued online, like Florence academy enough to submit for visa as a caregiver qpplicant?
Please another question is the English proficiency, what is best and easy way to get one. Can one get it from the university one graduated from.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Savageabiola: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Drey1:

So, You no do any online care certification courses at all. grin

Yes I didn’t, I paid huge for my COS but I was interviewed online after getting an unboarding mail which my COS was issued after the interview.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Savageabiola: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Goodly1:

Didn't you take care of your aged parents/grandparents etc? You be Naija guy na, white 🐔 nọr suppose outsmart you, always think out of the box.😉🤫

Yes I did and that was part of the answers I gave them during interview as my experience…
What am not cleared on is the certificate that they said they’ll ask.

I just hope my COS will cover all
Thanks 🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Savageabiola: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Goodly1:

Yes I did and that was part of the answers I gave them during interview as my experience…
What am not cleared on is the certificate that they said they’ll ask.

I just hope my COS will cover all
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Savageabiola:

Dear All,

Urgent request

My employer

Regards

Justwise
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 5:41am On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Justwise

Didn't you do the care courses with certificates b4 ur COS was issued ?

Try and at least learn the important ones Google is ya friend
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 5:43am On Apr 16, 2023
Drey1:

So virgin no dey request for transit visa ba?

Nope only European Airlines
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Good morning honourables,
Pls apart from intl passports,what are the documents a male dependant travelling with his five children to UK should hold whose wife is already in UK with work Visa?

Finally,what are the likely questions at the point of entry in Heathrow airport?

Dependants already in UK,pls help in answering these question,

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Osa4:

U again?? I dont undertsand you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Good morning house. Please is Florence academy certificate enough to present as work experience in care givers job? Please someone should help a sister

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Myella:
Good morning house. Please is Florence academy certificate enough to present as work experience in care givers job? Please someone should help a sister

Yep....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Justwise
Why mentioning him?🙄🙄
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Goodly1:

Why mentioning him?🙄🙄

I cannot call my guy again??
U no dey call ur babes grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

I cannot call my guy again??
U no dey call ur babes grin
Why must it be on that particular post?😒
And when did Wise the Mod suddenly become your friend, I thought he used to ban you before?🙄
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Goodly1:

Why must it be on that particular post?😒
And when did he suddenly become your friend, I thought he used to ban you before?🙄

Why cant it be on that post....??

Ban me??. I dont undertsand u....when did i tell u he banned me...i have never been banned by any mod on nairaland....

Wait.... Must i notify u when i have a friend...
Besides, i said he's my guy....i never called him my friend....thats something u women cant understand ...

Be like u dey look for vawulence.... u know i'm always on beast mode... grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ban me??. I dont undertsand u....when did i tell u he banned me...i have never been banned by any mod on nairaland....

Besides, i said he's my guy....i never called him my friend....thats something u women cant understand ...

My oga, twale for you. Abeg calm down today's Sunday we all need to chillas.

Pleas house what's the best website to book a flight apart from wakanow also how do one make payment for flight on foreign sites like skyrunner and co.

Thanks.

Ps: trying to book for ending of this month.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Savageabiola: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Osa4:

No I didn’t
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=Ceejay2 post=122553911]

My oga, twale for you. Abeg calm down today's Sunday we all need to chillas.

Pleas house what's the best website to book a flight apart from wakanow also how do one

Check skyscanner or go direct to the airlines website

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=ezegold4we post=122543409]Good morning honourables,
Pls apart from intl passports,what are the documents a male dependant travelling with his five children to UK should hold whose wife is already in UK with work Visa?

Finally,what are the likely questions at the point of entry in Heathrow

Read your forms well they are goin to ask you questions based on anything you filled be confident you are good to go

Worse case hve cash in an account they rarely ask tho
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why can't it be on every post then?🤷🏾‍♂️
You've forgotten you told me in your dream last night?🙆🏿‍♂️
Vawulence🔥 chief comrade!😃
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=Osa4 post=122554725][/quote]

Nobody knows likely questions they might ask you. The major thing is to know what your job description is. Know everything you have mentioned while applying for the visa.

All the POE officer is going to try to establish is that you were sincere in your job search and recruitment process.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Justwise 😳 what are you doing in this thread?😬🤣
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Goodly1:

Why can't it be on every post then?🤷🏾‍♂️
You've forgotten you told me in your dream last night?🙆🏿‍♂️
Vawulence🔥 chief comrade!😃

Se every post sounds feasible to you??

In my dreams.??...abeg ooooo....carry your Witchcraft dey go ooooo

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Se every post sounds feasible to you??

In my dreams.??...abeg ooooo....carry your Witchcraft dey go ooooo
So which ones sound feasible?😄
Village 👽☠️💀 people don already summon meeting on top ur head!😝

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Goodly1:

So which ones sound feasible?😄
Village 👽☠️💀 people don already summon meeting on top ur head!😝

Yawnnnn!!!!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Myella: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Good evening house. Can an old IELTS result gotten over 5 years ago be submitted for English proficiency or what else can be used. Kindly assist
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Myella:
Good evening house. Can an old IELTS result gotten over 5 years ago be submitted for English proficiency or what else can be used. Kindly assist

Ukvi policy is 2 years validity for all english language test....one day more...and can no longer use it to apply.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Indescribable18: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hi please. Need clarification. When a landlord says only one child allowed. WhT happens if down the line one has another child. Maybe not immediately but in future. Will one be evicted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.