Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (854082 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 10:54am On May 05, 2023
Visa alert!
Dependant for collection mail yesterday, Brp dropped today.
Biometrics: 3rd Feb, only MA did priority.
Feb 7th additional doc requested MA and one child
Feb 8 NSF mail to wife, no additional doc.
Submitted additional documents for MA and child 15th Feb
24th April MA got VISA.
After 2 paid mails after 2 weeks they replied with additional documents for wife March 28th.
Though she was ban 2008 for fake document, also her passport used then had fake DoB.
(As at 2008 she and her brother wanted to go for her sister graduation, the IV came in late so they went to design it online not knowing they would know it's fake. In the process their application got ban).
Note: while filling the application for 2023 we indicated that he was ban before, but didn't know the first passport DoB was wrong.
April 20th..2nd additional documents.
Submitted 21st.
April 28th, worksanddocuments replied that I didn't not send attachment so I replied back with same email and attachment.
May 4, collection email.
May 5 Brp mail.

When it's your time, it's your time. So many issues with wife's application but God saw us through. They requested for additional documents twice and we replied them.
But we thank God after all hurdles, midnight prayers, So many church prayers, mountains prayers and all.
At a point I tay for my wife. she won kill herself o. My people prayers no dey waste o I now see the essence. I didn't have issues at the POE, no much questions, nothing nothing.
My people God did it o. Everyone expecting theirs too please keep the hopes high. God will do it for you too.
Thanks so much everyone, I got to know about the Skilled Worker/ Health Care thread after submitting my application and your answers really help me.

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Deehvahrzz(f): 11:04am On May 05, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Congratulations 🎊...No TB Cert?

I forgot to list it. I added that too.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Deehvahrzz(f): 11:08am On May 05, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Congratulations 🎊...No TB Cert?

I submitted it o. I just forgot to add it to the list.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2023
MsLane:
Oh wow!
I'm seeing alert left right and centre. Congratulations to all of you.
I can't wait to testify as well.
I had my biometrics done on the 17th of April.
Still at DMC.
I am so worried.

I know how you feel

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gentew(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2023
Which type of IELTS UKVI I'm I going to write. I saw general,academics and others
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 12:39pm On May 05, 2023
karixz:

Congratulations your brp mail would come before the end od tomorrow

Thanks. it came in this morning

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 12:45pm On May 05, 2023
Osa4:
Good news

Biometrics 25th April
Pick up mail 4th of May
BRP mail 5th of May

Not picked my passport yet

God bless you all

Congrats

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 1:56pm On May 05, 2023
I got this email now.

Any idea what it means?

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 2:37pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=MsLane post=122946788]I got this email now.

Any idea what it means?

[b]Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

It will take longer to process

Fingers crossed and hope for the best they are just doin further checks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 3:04pm On May 05, 2023
[congrats
quote author=Ceejay2 post=122943141]Visa alert!
24th April MA got VISA.
After 2 paid mails after 2 weeks they replied with additional documents for wife March 28th.
Though she was ban 2008 for fake document, also her passport used then had fake DoB.
(As at 2008 she and her brother wanted to go for her sister graduation, the IV came in late so they went to design it online not knowing they would know it's fake. In the process their application got ban).
Note: while filling the application for 2023 we indicated that he was ban before, but didn't know the first passport DoB was wrong.
Submitted 21st.
April 28th, worksanddocuments replied that I didn't not send attachment so I replied back with same email and attachment.
May 4, collection email.
May 5 Brp mail.

When it's your time, it's your time. So many issues with wife's application but God saw us through. They requested for additional documents twice and we replied them.
But we thank God after all hurdles, midnight prayers, So many church prayers, mountains prayers and all.
At a point I tay for my wife. she won kill herself o. My people prayers no dey waste o I now see the essence. I didn't have issues at the POE, no much questions, nothing nothing.
My people God did it o. Everyone expecting theirs too please keep the hopes high. God will do it for you too.
Thanks so much everyone, I got to know about the Skilled Worker/ Health Care thread after submitting my application and your answers really help me.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2023
Ceejay2:
Visa alert!
24th April MA got VISA.
Submitted 21st.
May 4, collection email.
May 5 Brp mail.

Her 2008 application was for which country?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2023
MsLane:
I got this email now.

Any idea what it means?

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

When did you submit & Biometrics?
You will be receiving your visa before it reach 11days time, make sure you update us.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 4:05pm On May 05, 2023
I did it on the 17th of April.
Lord knows patience and trust is easy to say and hard to practice.

DoDirtsLikeWorm:

When did you submit & Biometrics?
You will be receiving your visa before it reach 11days time, make sure you update us.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na mistake...contact home office
Its normal
Not a mistake ni
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:55pm On May 05, 2023
Wisdom7400:

Its normal
Not a mistake ni

Yeah
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Threeo: 5:59pm On May 05, 2023
I'm in the same shoes with you. This made me feel better

Sugher:

I know how you feel, We’re in the same shoes πŸ€— hope this makes you feel better

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gr8femfred: 6:31pm On May 05, 2023
[b][/b] that is why knowledge is power.. I need to move on and that is why I need help.. I observe we have alot of intelligent people here who can guild me through or if anyone can be of help..

Thanks

Oginnism123:

LOL..... The certificate from Florence that he sent to you is the 200k.... He has completed his task niyen.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gr8femfred: 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
that is why knowledge is power.. I need to move on and that is why I need help.. I observe we have alot of intelligent people here who can guild me through or if anyone can be of help..

Thanks

Oginnism123:

LOL..... The certificate from Florence that he sent to you is the 200k.... He has completed his task niyen.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ceejay2: 6:36pm On May 05, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Her 2008 application was for which country?

UK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.