Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (855807 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by faks10: 9:33am On May 03, 2023
Hi all, please has anyone gotten a success mail from UKVI and Brp mail, yet the Application is still at DMC for almost a week.
What can I do in such case?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GreatManBee: 10:52am On May 03, 2023
Oginnism123:

I can put you through. I just did mine. But they wasted my time sha.

After uploading all the original documents, they still requested that the school should send Hard copies of the documents.

started processing in February, got it in April.

others are of the opinion that it's because I did not do a fast track service.

I did standard that should take 10 working days.

That's not true. I also did fast track and it took almost 2 months back and forth. I don't know why they requested for hardcopies from the institution again after my initial uploads. I ended up pay over 200k for nonsense in the school.. so frustrating..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gerrald02: 11:33am On May 03, 2023
I also applied for ecctis. I uploaded the copies of the documents requested aka certificate, student copy transcripts as well as a letter from University confirming medium of teaching was in English.
I am yet to hear back from them although it's within the SLA delivery period of d standard service.
I've had a look at the ecctis website and can't see anywhere it requests for hard copies. Are you saying that it's a compulsory additional requirement to send across hardcopies? Is there any other person that's done the ecctis process recently here that didn't require sending hardcopies?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oginnism123: 12:04pm On May 03, 2023
gerrald02:
I also applied for ecctis. I uploaded the copies of the documents requested aka certificate, student copy transcripts as well as a letter from University confirming medium of teaching was in English.
I am yet to hear back from them although it's within the SLA delivery period of d standard service.
I've had a look at the ecctis website and can't see anywhere it requests for hard copies. Are you saying that it's a compulsory additional requirement to send across hardcopies? Is there any other person that's done the ecctis process recently here that didn't require sending hardcopies?

if they need you to send Hardcopies, they will send you a message in your Account and you will get a notification via email.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oginnism123: 12:08pm On May 03, 2023
GreatManBee:

That's not true. I also did fast track and it took almost 2 months back and forth. I don't know why they requested for hardcopies from the institution again after my initial uploads. I ended up pay over 200k for nonsense in the school.. so frustrating..

Do they have the Hardcopies now? And have they issued the statement to you now?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 12:11pm On May 03, 2023
Good morning bro,

I applied for Temporary Worker visa since last year at TLS VI and I’m yet to hear from them . I want to do Escalation concerning my application, Please how do I go about it?

quote author=advanceDNA post=122843545]

Its pretty straight foward...

Explain that the national population council birth certificate need came up when the travel abroad need came up thats why it was done not too long ago. That u have been using the certificate issued by the hospital or local goverment ..(make sure u have a backdated certificate from the Hospital they were birthed or the local goverment.....Na naija u dey...)

The rest too is pretty straight foward... u should have hospital birth records... if u dont have or its lost...go to the hospital and tell the admin......they will give it to you as long as u birthed ur children there......

Same thing for school records....

For Evidence of care and suitable accommodation.... abeg make pple with children come explain ooo..........

..but u can explain that u have made contact with suitable care agency for ur kids especially if they are toddlers.....and add proof like email screen shot

....if ur kids are 5 years already, that means they will be going to school..so... have records u have contacted suitable school they will possibly attend

Same for accomodation...as a married person with one or two kids...u will need at least a two bedroom flat....make contact with an real estate coy and show evidence u have made the necessary contact for a 2 bed apartment.

[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Femaletribe: 12:23pm On May 03, 2023
Hello everyone
I applied for a job, and this is the mail I got. Can someone explain please.

Having reviewed your CV we can
see that you reside in a country listed on the 'WHO
Red and Amber List Countries' as deemed by the
World Health Organisation. Unfortunately, this
means we are not permitted to actively recruit from
your country and therefore, we cannot accept your
application. Please refer to the following link for
more information: WHO Red / Amber listed
countries
We will keep you on our records so that if there is
any change in the WHO listing, we can get in touch
with you to see if you are still looking for a role at
that point.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 12:29pm On May 03, 2023
faks10:
Hi all, please has anyone gotten a success mail from UKVI and Brp mail, yet the Application is still at DMC for almost a week.

When did you do your biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 12:51pm On May 03, 2023
Femaletribe:
Hello everyone

countries
that point.

Meaning they don't offer sponsorship simple

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 12:52pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=faks10 post=122899374]Hi all, please has anyone gotten a success mail from UKVI and Brp mail, yet the Application is still at DMC for almost a week.
What can I do in such case?[/quote

When did u do Biometrics

Where did y do ur biometrics?

Just be patient at leadtnu have seen both good news or you can go check TLS if ur passport has arrived
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Femaletribe: 12:59pm On May 03, 2023
Osa4:

Meaning they don't offer sponsorship simple

I don’t think this is even about sponsorship. Maybe there’s a ban on recruiting Nigerian health workers??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 1:15pm On May 03, 2023
Femaletribe:

I don’t think this is even about sponsorship. Maybe there’s a ban on recruiting Nigerian health workers??

But as we speak people are still getting COS

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GreatManBee: 1:21pm On May 03, 2023
Oginnism123:

Do they have the Hardcopies now? And have they issued the statement to you now?
Yes I do
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:30pm On May 03, 2023
Femaletribe:
Hello everyone

countries
that point.

Its means they dont have sense....

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:36pm On May 03, 2023
Eky29:
Good morning bro,

I applied for Temporary Worker visa since last year at TLS VI and I’m yet to hear from them . I want to do Escalation concerning my application, Please how do I go about it?

Guy.... this matter still dey ground.... use the link below to ask them how far.....

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kweenoma001: 2:10pm On May 03, 2023
Good afternoon house, anyone here working for NHSGGC?? Please chat me... how much is house rent in glasgow I need answers people.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by faks10: 2:15pm On May 03, 2023
karixz:

When did you do your biometrics?

11th April.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by faks10: 2:16pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Osa4 post=122903552][/quote]

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by faks10: 2:20pm On May 03, 2023
faks10:

I sent a paid mail to ukvi this morning after calling them yesterday afternoon and in less than 30 mins I got a response that they can confirm a decision had been made.

Immediately I logged in to track the application status and it has moved to "TRANSFERED TO VAC.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olaide1295: 2:57pm On May 03, 2023
faks10:

I sent a paid mail to ukvi this morning after calling them yesterday afternoon and in less than 30 mins I got a response that they can confirm a decision had been made.

Immediately I logged in to track the application status and it has moved to "TRANSFERED TO VAC.

Nice!
Which do you think worked quickly? The call or the paid mail?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 3:20pm On May 03, 2023
Cleo18:
Please where can I apply for job in the UK that would give me CoS?

Health Care Assistant / Caregiver / Support Worker

I would have said NHS if you were in the UK.

You can still try sha
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by faks10: 3:37pm On May 03, 2023
Olaide1295:

Nice!
Which do you think worked quickly? The call or the paid mail?

I think the mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 5:03pm On May 03, 2023
Dear Customer,
Your travel document (and supporting documents, if applicable) are now ready for collection at the TLScontact Visa Application Centre,Please carefully read the below instructions to retrieve your documents.

If you have made more than one application at the same time using the same email address, please wait until you have received email confirmations for each application before visiting this Visa Application Centre to collect your documents

Does this message always means visa granted even when BRP mail is not in?

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 5:08pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Overthinker post=122908699]Dear Customer,
Your travel document (and supporting documents, if applicable) are now ready for collection at the TLScontact Visa Application Centre,Please carefully read the below instructions to retrieve your documents.

If you have made more than one application at the same time using

confirmations for each application before visiting this Visa Application Centre to collect your documents

Congrats are in order when did u do biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 5:16pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Osa4 post=122908789][/quote]
Biometrics 18th April
Documents requested police character Apr 26th sent Apr 27th
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 5:28pm On May 03, 2023
Overthinker:

Biometrics 18th April
Documents requested police character Apr 26th sent Apr 27th

Was it priority??

Which center?

Congrats again o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Karixzz: 5:29pm On May 03, 2023
DHL don show me shege today

How would they send something out for delivery by 10 am and I have not heard anything from them by 5:30??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:44pm On May 03, 2023
Cleo18:

Alright, thank you Goody.

Goody, please have you applied through NHS/app trac site before?
If yes, what did you writing in you supporting document which is like a cover letter?
Should I be copying all the Person specifications or Job duties and pasting in the fields for my work experience and supporting details?
Not really copying, but while writing your SI you need to respond (at least 1 sentence) to each of the criteria points listed in the PS, not the JD.
To be honest, it's not an easy task, since one has to write it for each job applied for. But I wish you good luck.👍
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:46pm On May 03, 2023
Cleo18:
Please where can I apply for the job in the UK that would give me CoS?

Health Care Assistant / Caregiver / Support Worker

I have written and passed my IELTS
I have obtained Diploma/Certificate for health courses online
Although I didn't major in Medical field in school but I have gained over 2years experience in a local hospital here in Nigeria
Calm down! The problem is not having all of these. The issue is that most employers aren't willing to recruit overseas! That's the reality, unless you have the £ mulla! Shikina!🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (608) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: ultra100(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.