Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (854636 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
typicaltemi:

Thanks so much, but how do I register before getting it in my mail..since I don't have NI and drivers license just passport. Can I register with just my international passport..

Wait till u re in the UK
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kinzeyfranks:

Could you please send to me too?
I would like to connect with you.
Can we talk on WhatsApp please?

What job are you applying for?

Drop your questions here so others can learn from it too, I'll be happy to respond.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Maj42:
Good morning, please I have an interview with NHS blood and transplant and I need help with preparing for the interview, please any suggestions or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

- Read (if possible, CRAM) the values of the NHS organisation you're applying to.

- Go through the job description and ensure that you have a practical knowledge of all that is ESSENTIAL for your position. Watch Youtube videos and read books to gain theoretical knowledge of what you don't have practical knowledge of, especially the DESIRABLE aspect.

- Be confident in yourself, speak clearly and do not fear. You'll be interviewed by human beings not God.

- Whatever you don't know, don't be afraid to say you don't know. It's better than lying. Your interviewers will probably have 20 or more years of experience in the job so they can detect your lies easily.

- Prepare questions to ask the interviewers cos they will ask if you have any questions. Make sure the questions are centred around your career/professional development on the job. You can also ask when they will get back to you but that should be the last question.

- Lastly, this interview is not a do or die affair. The fact that you got this one means you are good enough to get many more interviews. It can either be a blessing or a lesson to learn from.

Wishing you the best of luck in your interview. I'm rooting for you.

13 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
I mailed once
Ebimone:

Did you do paid call or mail?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Georgiedey(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Amen
Japaseeker:
I did mine same 15 of may
Still waiting for decision
Congratulations....
I'm next
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March
Collection mail 22nd June
Passport pickup 23rd June

The wait is over…. Praying for those awaiting theirs for quick positive decision Amen
Thanks everyone 😁😁

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Numero123: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March

The wait is over…. Praying for those awaiting theirs for quick positive decision Amen
Thanks everyone 😁😁

Congratulations!!! Indeed, Patience is a Virtue!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March

Thanks everyone 😁😁

At last, to God be the glory.a very big congratulations to you. I’ve been waiting for this good news

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2023
MsLane:
I have an update on my application.

I checked 'NO' in my Assessment form to my employer for Negative Immigration History; but in my Visa Application, I had put in 'YES' I was denied a visitor visa and provided the details.
This is the reason for the delay in my application.

What do you think the outcome will be?
For the life of me, this was an honest mistake.

@advanceDNA

How far on the visa application now, I’m praying for you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2023
Oh my goodness............

I'm crying tears of joy for you.

I'm so very truly honestly happy for you.

God is so good.
Congratulations.....

And I use yours as a point of contact to mine.
That I shall also testify.

May the new land favor you.
May the wait prove that God is faithful to you.

Nwokiwu90:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March

Thanks everyone 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2023
Patience is a virtue oh smiley

God has humbled me.

I am waiting still.

Sugher:

How far on the visa application now, I’m praying for you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

U still need response.....ok ooooo....

your wife should be apply as main applicant.. while u be the dependent...... reason is that it will be easy for a heavily pregnant woman or new nursing mother to be running around attending to old people who need care..

..so u can be looking for work and ur baby can be at the day care, it doesnt cost much per hour.....u get??... cool

A pregnant woman working as a carer Newly employed?? It's better he's the main applicant cus she can't be breastfeeding and handling such job.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2023
NezzyMike:

A pregnant woman working as a carer Newly employed?? It's better he's the main applicant cus she can't be breastfeeding and handling such job.

Lol... u take life too serious...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March

Thanks everyone 😁😁

Excited, happy………..Congratulations bro, May the new land favor you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March

Thanks everyone 😁😁

Omoh...dem frustrate you oooo....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello
I just want to double check the info below;

As a student switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 is there need to proof English language proficiency again?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
mayowa94:
Hello
I just want to double check the info below;

As a student switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 is there need to proof English language proficiency again?
No need if you already have your UK master certificate .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

I don't take it too serious sha, he should be the main applicant while the wife gets back to her feet.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March

Thanks everyone 😁😁

Congratulations are in order sir. Weldone 🙏🏾
May God do mine too very soon.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Numero123:

Congratulations!!! Indeed, Patience is a Virtue!
thanks brother
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sugher:

At last, to God be the glory.a very big congratulations to you. I’ve been waiting for this good news
thanks I really appreciate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

U still need response.....ok ooooo....

your wife should apply as main applicant.. while u be the dependent...... reason is that it will be easy for a heavily pregnant woman or new nursing mother to be running around attending to old people who need care..

..so u can be looking for work and ur baby can be at the day care, it doesnt cost much per hour.....u get??... cool
please I want to know how much should be in the account for POf for family of 3 applying for skilled worker visa....have gotten my COS and it's not stated there....how will I know pls....I'm presently doing for 1.2m but with this fluctuating rate will it be enough....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
MsLane:
Oh my goodness............

I'm crying tears of joy for you.

I'm so very truly honestly happy for you.

God is so good.
Congratulations.....

And I use yours as a point of contact to mine.
That I shall also testify.

May the new land favor you.
May the wait prove that God is faithful to you.

God is indeed faithful this is almost three months…you shall testify Amen
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
please I want to know how much should be in the account for POf for family of 3 applying for skilled worker visa....have gotten my COS and it's not stated there....how will I know pls....I'm presently doing for 1.2m but with this fluctuating rate will it be enough....

I heard pounds is 900naira today.......this exchange rate is makimg things weird..my advice is just have excess and print oanda exchange rate for that day at submit with your application....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
NezzyMike:

I don't take it too serious sha, he should be the main applicant while the wife gets back to her feet.

If u dont, u would have seen my sarcasm

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Finally the wait is over
Congratulations once again

Nwokiwu90:
Visa Alert
Biometrics 31st March

Thanks everyone 😁😁
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AABGrace(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
jum33:

No need if you already have your UK master certificate .
still studying
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
dee1504:

What job are you applying for?

Drop your questions here so others can learn from it too, I'll be happy to respond.

Hello, please I have been applying for care jobs in the UK via Trac and Scotjob sites. The unsuccessful job mails have been frustrating.

What could I be doing wrong? I need help. I have taken several care courses and have a care experience here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ifedayofemi:

Congratulations to you!

Hello, please I have been applying for care jobs in the UK via Trac and Scotjob sites. The unsuccessful job mails have been frustrating.
What could I be doing wrong? I need help. I have taken several care courses and have a care experience here in Nigeria.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
SouthSultan:

Congratulations to you!

I'm sorry I don't have an idea about all that cos I got it directly from the UK not Trac or anything
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

I heard pounds is 900naira today.......this exchange rate is makimg things weird..my advice is just have excess and print oanda exchange rate for that day at submit with your application....
pounds is more than that now ooo...but oando rate will be cheaper but it's still more than 900....I bought pounds 3 weeks back 955

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.