Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844934 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
sleem1956:

america, no go use hypertension kill yourself oooo grin grin..relax

The guy never know ukvi....

Them go give am high blood pressure u with wait time...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wilddoubra: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
You can do your PPC online and choose the nearest police command jn your state for capturing. The price 30k
You will need enough practice for your ielts. Focus more on reading and listening. If you need sample questions, I have them.

Good evening bro, please I'm in need of the IELTS sample questions. Kindly send me the ones you have.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Praktikals(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
samuel321:

Congrats to you sister but I'm sure maintenence was ticked yes on her COS. Because this POF isn't up to £600 currently using Oanda rates.
POF for the dependent (partner of the principal applicant) is £315. Pls correct me if i m wrong
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pakirisuitesphc(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Send me your email

Wilddoubra:

Good evening bro, please I'm in need of the IELTS sample questions. Kindly send me the ones you have.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luvisTitanic: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Do u need proof of fund (PoF)? OR You have any body dt wants to do Proof of fund, kindly refer dem to me -@3% interest rate ..above 20m 2.5% ,We r fast & reliable - Pls call 08036030166
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oluwaloseyi66: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2023
Good morning everyone, I'm new on here .. Please i just finished my Bsc , is it possible for me to secure an healthcare job in the Uk And apply for a visa...I'll be grateful if anyone can put me through...God bless you!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oluwaloseyi66: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Please i have no experience and certification in healthcare whatsoever.
Can someone please help a sister out ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oluwaloseyi66:
Please i have no experience and certification in healthcare whatsoever.
Can someone please help a sister out ?
Take your time to go through the whole thread. Screenshot important information as u go. U don’t have to start from page 1 but start far enough.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mofolam:

Take your time to go through the whole thread. Screenshot important information as u go. If possible get a special notebook for it. U don’t have to start from page 1 but start far enough.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oluwaloseyi66: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello sir/ma thanks for the response i appreciate yes i have gone and read a lot of it but what i don't understand is the Level 2and 3 qualification thing ... what documents do i need to provide to secure a job in the Uk so i can secure the certificate of sponsorship.
Mofolam:

Take your time to go through the whole thread. Screenshot important information as u go. U don’t have to start from page 1 but start far enough.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Molajim:
The consent letter provided during application stated both parents are responsible for baby. But father is giving full permission for the baby to travel without him I’m guessing that particular word caused this wahala.

Madam...how far this ur case
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oluwaloseyi66: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Admin and every good person in this group kindly help out ...May God help you in times of need ..
Oluwaloseyi66:
Hello sir/ma thanks for the response i appreciate yes i have gone and read a lot of it but what i don't understand is the Level 2and 3 qualification thing ... what documents do i need to provide to secure a job in the Uk so i can secure the certificate of sponsorship.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Oluwaloseyi66:
Admin and every good person in this group kindly help out ...May God help you in times of need ..

Level 2 and level 3 are just the different course level training in health & social care....most care or health assistant jobs requires them
.....but not all the time as some employer will say they dont mind u getting your certifications while on the job.... cool right??

However, many that got these jobs just got lucky after applying severally....some after 300 applications by google searching. Some got lucky after 10 or 15 applications....Some go on linkedin website to look for care agency owner's profile and messaged them directly.......and some are operating on 5g grace and favour.......after one apllication hey got lucky....

..There's more , some had to do small care-giving course from Allison online learning platform or Florence academy online, just to boost their chances (its not free though) each course cost money... exmaple of such courses are:

Understanding the care-giving role
Certification in basic first aid
Infection prevention & Control level II
Catheter care
Understanding Sexuality and Spirituality
Understanding Dementia (Level I)

...And sadly.... some had to go through agents ...please bear in mind that the different versions of evil these agents cannot accomplish does not exist....example is.... they charge principality level of money to connect pple to an employer......please dont say i told u to go and pay ooo.....if dem run u street....my hand no dey ooo.....

More documetation : some employer will expect applicants to have TB test, IELTS or other proof of english and police report readily........ ....please note that these 3 documentations are only needed for visa application....but like i said some employer weirdly ask..mayb because they want applicant that wont delay with applyig for visa nd strt the job..
..... the risk is on u to have them readily....because they all subject to expiration.... if u dont get the job before ty expire.... u will have to do another one....

IELTS is 90k
TB is 60k
police report is 30-40k ...

U asked for a good person......I am not a nice person ooo..I just say make i answer u nii oooo

With google.....U go dey alright las las.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Clevo: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Visa application 1st of June
Biometrics 13th of June standard June
Visa alert 23rd of June for MA
Had issues with children dependents due to date ot birth certificate was almost a year plus to when they were actually born - resolved by sending a mail with attached vaccine card for the 3 children
Visa alert for spouse and children 28th June
BRP alert 29th for dependents (Spouse and 3 children)
Flight - 6th to 7th July Qatar Airways through Doha to UK Heathrow (paid since April 23)
Immigration - How many are you? Family of 5
What brings you to UK - Work
What kind of work - Care worker
Which company - Answered
Do you have a COS - yes
Stamped five passports - welcome to the UK!!

Prayers changes things

15 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oluwaloseyi66: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol God bless you very much
advanceDNA:

Level 2 and level 3 are just the different course level training in health & social care....most care or health assistant jobs requires them
.....but not all the time as some employer will say they dont mind u getting your certifications while on the job.... cool right??

However, many that got these jobs just got lucky after applying severally....some after 300 applications by google searching. Some got lucky after 10 or 15 applications....Some go on linkedin website to look for care agency owner's profile and messaged them directly.......and some are operating on 5g grace and favour.......after one apllication hey got lucky....

..There's more , some had to do small care-giving course from Allison online learning platform or Florence academy online, just to boost their chances (its not free though) each course cost money... exmaple of such courses are:

Understanding the care-giving role
Certification in basic first aid
Infection prevention & Control level II
Catheter care
Understanding Sexuality and Spirituality
Understanding Dementia (Level I)

...And sadly.... some had to go through agents ...please bear in mind that the different versions of evil these agents cannot accomplish does not exist....example is.... they charge principality level of money to connect pple to an employer......please dont say i told u to go and pay ooo.....if dem run u street....my hand no dey ooo.....

More documetation : some employer will expect applicants to have TB test, IELTS or other proof of english and police report readily........ ....please note that these 3 documentations are only needed for visa application....but like i said some employer weirdly ask..mayb because they want applicant that wont delay with applyig for visa nd strt the job..
..... the risk is on u to have them readily....because they all subject to expiration.... if u dont get the job before ty expire.... u will have to do another one....

IELTS is 90k
TB is 60k
police report is 30-40k ...

U asked for a good person......I am not a nice person ooo..I just say make i answer u nii oooo

With google.....U go dey alright las las.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Congrats dear,

How did you pay the visa fee from naija pls? Is it in naira or pounds?

Clevo:
Visa application 1st of June
Biometrics 13th of June standard June
Visa alert 23rd of June for MA
Had issues with children dependents due to date ot birth certificate was almost a year plus to when they were actually born - resolved by sending a mail with attached vaccine card for the 3 children
Visa alert for spouse and children 28th June
BRP alert 29th for dependents (Spouse and 3 children)
Flight - 6th to 7th July Qatar Airways through Doha to UK Heathrow (paid since April 23)
Immigration - How many are you? Family of 5
What brings you to UK - Work
What kind of work - Care worker
Which company - Answered
Do you have a COS - yes
Stamped five passports - welcome to the UK!!

Prayers changes things

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
taalas:
Congrats dear,

How did you pay the visa fee from naija pls? Is it in naira or pounds?

You can make use of $ card
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wilddoubra: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
Send me your email

Thanks bro.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Which bank gives $ card pls?

ab1x:

You can make use of $ card
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Please guys, can a family of 5, 3 children(
a boy and 2 girls), ages 10 and below, manage a room for like a month in the UK until they are able to secure a better accommodation?

Money nor too dey
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
taalas:

GTBank, Zenith bank
That I know of
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Molajim: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Madam...how far this ur case
Iv submitted additional info on Tuesday. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the ECO finds it compelling enough. I don’t know why they must compel a spouse to leave whatever job he has because wife got healthcare job.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
sleem1956:

You guys should be calming down naw....Relax bro, give it time
Ok oh.
I'll stop checking it till end of the month
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
sleem1956:

america, no go use hypertension kill yourself oooo grin grin..relax

It's strange but what can I do?

I just don't understand it but I'll try to get busy and stop refreshing the page every day
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Clevo: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=SouthSultan post=124302342]Please guys, can a family of 5, 3 children(
a boy and 2 girls), ages 10 and below, manage a room for like a month in the UK until they are able to secure a better accommodation?

Money nor too dey[/quoute]

Nooo. Even one bedroom no work o.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Molajim: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Clevo post=124302643][/quote]
I doubt if anyone will rent out 1 room to a fam of 5., considering the utilities that y’all will use. The simple answer is no, there is no guarantee ul get appropriate accommodation in 2 months but we don’t know ur situation.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
taalas:

GTB
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa0(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2023
Good morning... Please what support documents did you upload? Thank you
Iconnikky:

15th of june
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 2:49am On Jul 09, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
Man is in😁😁
POE
Officer : can I see your passport
Me: gave him
Officer: why are you in Uk
Me: for work
Officer: what kind of job
Me: home care assistant
Officer: where is ur work place
Me: told him
Officer: can I see ur appointment
Me : showed him
Officer : can I see ur BRP
Me : I showed him mail of where am picking up my BRP
Officer: welcome to UK and stamped my passport
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 3:18am On Jul 09, 2023
PLS DO YOU NEED TO OPEN A DORM ACCOUNT WITH THEM TO GET THE $ CARD? AND IS THE CARD A DEBIT OR PREPAID/CREDIT CARD?

ab1x:

GTB
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 3:40am On Jul 09, 2023
Molajim:

I doubt if anyone will rent out 1 room to a fam of 5., considering the utilities that y’all will use. The simple answer is no, there is no guarantee ul get appropriate accommodation in 2 months but we don’t know ur situation.
MA is already there living in a room in a 3 bedroom shared apartment, and things have really been somehow. Dependants have to go before vignettes expire. Would there be law contravention of any kind?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by osato45: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2023
SouthSultan:
MA is already there living in a room in a 3 bedroom shared apartment, and things have really been somehow. Dependants have to go before vignettes expire. Would there be law contravention of any kind?
you should be asking the MA this question. If the shared apartment he is staying would permit such, then you have no problem. I know of a family of 3 who are staying in a shared apartment. Find out from him the MA

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.