Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846396 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Blacktail: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Neyopumpin1:

326usd

I mean for 5 years visa..... Health care worker.
Please in pounds..... Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blacktail:

2500 pounds per person
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dara2Dami(f): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=advanceDNA post=124497418]

2500 pounds
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dara2Dami:

479 for 3 years

Why u dey quote me?? Na me ask for price??

In other news ... this ur screen shot is not health / care visa...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dara2Dami(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sorry, still try to understand how to use Nairaland.
advanceDNA:

Why u dey quote me?? Na me ask for price??

In other news ... this ur screen shot is not health / care visa...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeckyB1(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
As at June 1st, it was 615 dollars

Blacktail:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dara2Dami:
Sorry, still try to understand how to use Nairaland.

Yes, thats the new fees update on Health Care Visa

That is not the health/ care visa page....

The price has not even been changed... so i dont know what u mean by new fees update

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dara2Dami(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oh okay, thank you.
advanceDNA:

That is not the health/ care visa page....

The price has not even been changed... so i dont know what u mean by new fees update
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obembet(f): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its not urgent kàn kàn...if its urgent u would have checked for all this info on google and ukvi website.....

1..What and what should not be missed out?
Tb test
police report
Proof of funds held for 28 days or more
Passport...
Marriage certificate if u are married
If u are not married ..show proof that ur relationship spans through the last two years or more....whats app chat, transfers, joint account... if u have kissing video ...add am cos ukvi can be very mad....

2...Ad how long does it take to get a decision?
3 to 5 weeks or as long as UKVI wants to frustrate ur life and give u high BP....U can reduce the timing by paying 500£ for fast track or 1000£ for super fast strack

3..How long does it take to get Ecctis certificate?
If u have submitted all required documents.. fast track 24 to 48hrs....
no fast track can take 2weeks or more

4...Do they accept third class?
As long as its a bachelors degree and you shaa try graduate

5....How much is police report in Lagos now and how long is the process
35 to 40k...U pay 30k online...the rest is for transport and bribery for doing nothing wrong...

48-72hrs...pay today....go to to police head quaters when u get notification...

What's Ecctis please

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obembet(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
akinyemmzy:

I v replied u since bro

Is it a must to have IELTS test results? Cos th school I applied for does not request for it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obembet(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its not urgent kàn kàn...if its urgent u would have checked for all this info on google and ukvi website.....

1..What and what should not be missed out?
Tb test
police report
Proof of funds held for 28 days or more
Passport...
Marriage certificate if u are married
If u are not married ..show proof that ur relationship spans through the last two years or more....whats app chat, transfers, joint account... if u have kissing video ...add am cos ukvi can be very mad....

2...Ad how long does it take to get a decision?
3 to 5 weeks or as long as UKVI wants to frustrate ur life and give u high BP....U can reduce the timing by paying 500£ for fast track or 1000£ for super fast strack

3..How long does it take to get Ecctis certificate?
If u have submitted all required documents.. fast track 24 to 48hrs....
no fast track can take 2weeks or more

4...Do they accept third class?
As long as its a bachelors degree and you shaa try graduate

5....How much is police report in Lagos now and how long is the process
35 to 40k...U pay 30k online...the rest is for transport and bribery for doing nothing wrong...

48-72hrs...pay today....go to to police head quaters when u get notification...

Then for the police reports, is it a must to get it as part of documents for MSc student in UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please does the new changes on switching visa affect application submitted before 17th of July?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Observer25: 2:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
Good morning everyone please this just an advice not discouraging those that has gotten COS and abt to come and those still seeking for COS please and please make sure you find out if there are shifts for you in those care homes before u starting coming oooo so u won’t get stranded here all these care homes they will tell you they have shifts and accommodation for you and when you come here they will say that no accommodation and no shift for you and that will leave you stranded especially wen u are now here with your dependents please make sure u do ur findings before entering that plane to dis place cos nobody go send u for here if u stranded it’s really crazy out here man that’s just my advice even if u wan come come alone so dat u go rugged am get another shifts even if it’s for 20 hours den wen u settle u den send for ur dependents that just my sincere advice to those planning to come am not discouraging you just letting u know wat u coming to face if there re no shift or accommodation thanks

How does it affect the dependents 5 yrs visa if main applicant doesnt get work to do. Do they cancel their visas too?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dotconsult(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello my people,
I'm currently in the UK on a health and care visa, arrived in December 2022, maintenance was ticked on my COS so i didn't have to provide any proof of funds for my application. I'm about to apply for dependant visas for my wife and kids and don't know if i'm to provide proof of funds for their application or if the maintenance ticked on my COS also applies to them. Thanks for your assistance

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
House please help me out..
How do I convert my BSc certificate to NARIC? Have summited all documents I have to, no they emailed me to also summit NARIC. Please help out
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dandicker:
How do I convert my BSc certificate to NARIC? Have summited all documents I have to, no they emailed me to also summit NARIC. Please helpw out
do one need to enrol for exam or how?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dandicker:
do one need to enrol for exam or how?
Goggle NARIC/ECTTICS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mountmos(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dandicker:
How do I convert my BSc certificate to NARIC? Have summited all documents I have to, no they emailed me to also summit NARIC. Please help out

Get your supporting documents including letter of English proficiency from your university and apply for Ecctis/Naric

Visit: https://www.ecctis.com/

If you have applied for visa already you might need to apply for 24 hours naric fast track because of time.

When was you biometric?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
No biometric yet, I only applied for job . So I Was ask to summit my NARIC before the can offer me there COS which I we use to apply for the visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mountmos(m): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dandicker:
No biometric yet, I only applied for job . So I Was ask to summit my NARIC before the can offer me there COS which I we use to apply for the visa.

Then it is fine, apply for naric.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
mountmos:

Then it is fine, apply for naric.
Okay thanks allot Man
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jurhnsyn: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please can I apply for visa past the start date on my CoS? The start date on my CoS is 31st of July and I don't have all the visa application requirements yet. I'm expecting ECCTIS outcome next week. Also maintenance was not ticked on my CoS and my 28 days POF wouldn't have matured before that date. Will there be issues if I apply after my start date?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Good afternoon bro,

How far with your administrative review? Was it successful? How long did it before you got response. kindly reply sir,im in the same situation and I would like to know the outcome and if I should go ahead with mine or I should forget about it.
Thank you

quote author=johnwick3 post=120130975]we applied for a work visa from Nigeria in august 2022 ..in September the COS was out we applied for the visa in October and went for the bio metrics in the same October which for the main applicant was priority which is suppose to be out in 5 biz days..so we waited for weeks and we didn't get no response from them..3 weeks later we got a response asking for additional information which we provided...now we have to wait again since mid November till December 6 before we got another email saying the application was refused because they think we are trying to deceive them with one of our document. And i was so sure we didn't give any bad document..so i contact the working place where we worked and got out reference letter from...they said they contacted them and they gave them the right response and then again to the school we went and the mix up was from the school where she did her 18month course...now we got the letter from the school and filled for administrative review.....its past 20days now that we have submitted the letter and write them about the whole issue we havent heard back from them and again i want to ask and know whats the assurance of getting the visa since we already knew where the issue came from and gotten a letter from them to back it up....
sorry for my write up if its not properly punctuated..lol first time using online blog...[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
jurhnsyn:
Please can I apply for visa past the start date on my CoS? The start date on my CoS is 31st of July and I don't have all the visa application requirements yet. I'm expecting ECCTIS outcome next week. Also maintenance was not ticked on my CoS and my 28 days POF wouldn't have matured before that date. Will there be issues if I apply after my start date?

Just inform your employer to change the start date on your CoS.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Anybody here did biometrics on the 11th of July?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BeckyB1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
I am also waiting for an answer to this question please 🙏🏽

dotconsult:
Hello my people,
I'm currently in the UK on a health and care visa, arrived in December 2022, maintenance was ticked on my COS so i didn't have to provide any proof of funds for my application. I'm about to apply for dependant visas for my wife and kids and don't know if i'm to provide proof of funds for their application or if the maintenance ticked on my COS also applies to them. Thanks for your assistance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibrahim505(m): 1:01am On Jul 20, 2023
Life isn't easy

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2023
dotconsult:
Hello my people,
If there’s no additional sponsor’s note included in the COS that states ‘maintenance is only certified for the sponsored migrant’ or something like that, they should be covered as well. But if there is, they will need to provide proof of funds when applying.

See image below for the sponsor note I’m referring to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Neyopumpin1: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2023
jurhnsyn:

Yes. You can apply. Someone booked for visa 3 weeks after start date and travel the 4th week respectively.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tenski: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
jurhnsyn:

Yes you can apply and there’d be no issues
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tenski: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Pls guys i’m still looking for an accommodation in Liverpool, even if it’s a temporary one for now, thanks

I’ve tried all the letting sites available and no luck, thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Got a collection mail from TLS.

Don't know if it's successful or not but I won't know until I get the passport and open it

Before now no BRP mail, no NSF mail either

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: NezzyMike, Raalsalghul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.