Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (853016 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eoadeniji(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2023
My wife and I got mails from UKVI yesterday evening. It contained attachments that our visa applications were succesful and some information about BRP, although we were yet to be contacted by TLS Ikeja. Were those the BRP mails?. I am the MA.

Biometric dates for us was July 5. The letters were dated July 20.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Michealquad: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2023
Definitely, you'll need to update it
sleem1956:
good afternoon everyone, i am currently in London with a care work visa, but right now i was able to get another Company who has issued me another cos in care work also. Do i need to update my visa? how do i update my visa?? please i need help on these issue. thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by thammy021(m): 2:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Good morning, pls is it compulsory to submit IELTS test result as a supporting document in a skilled worker application, COS has been issued already, but didn’t require me writing the IELTS exam, I just used my English Proficiency letter to secure that, but is it compulsory UKVI require an IELTS result to issue visa? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Mofolam:

Why only female?

So u want him to present a man??.... as in...like a gay partner as his dependent ....??

Hahahahahahahaha..... be like say u like vawulence

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 4:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Goodday house, please I need a clarification on Temporary work visa route, as I just received my COS yesterday. Nothing like POF cus my sponsor is in incharge of that. Please house brief more about it. Have not heard of that kind of visa route before.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 5:13am On Jul 23, 2023
eoadeniji:
My wife and I got mails from UKVI yesterday evening. It contained attachments that our visa applications were succesful and some information about BRP, although we were yet to be contacted by TLS Ikeja. Were those the BRP mails?. I am the MA.

Congratulations 🎉👏
They will contact you on Monday.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2023
thammy021:
Good morning, pls is it compulsory to submit IELTS test result as a supporting document in a skilled worker application, COS has been issued already, but didn’t require me writing the IELTS exam, I just used my English Proficiency letter to secure that, but is it compulsory UKVI require an IELTS result to issue visa? Thanks

You can either use IELTS or NARIC (evaluating your BSc result with Ecctis)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 5:17am On Jul 23, 2023
Dandicker:
Goodday house, please I need a clarification on Temporary work visa route, as I just received my COS yesterday. Nothing like POF cus my sponsor is in incharge of that. Please house brief more about it. Have not heard of that kind of visa route before.

If maintenance has been ticked, you only need to submit COS, offer letter, IELTS/Naric, TB test, PCC. However, if you are married, include your marriage certificate, Affidavit if there is a name change, newspaper publication, family pictures, Kids birth certificate. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Praktikals(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2023
tomiwiyu:
Female Dependant needed for a student with CAS ….
September intake….
And you had to bring this to a public forum. You want to spoil the loophole for others abi? Smh

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Praktikals(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2023
pyzdan:

Thanks. Please does it mean a family of six can't book, I did family booking only four out of 6 was acknowledge. pls help
A family of 6 can book for TB test. At least I know about The consultant Practice in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
I'm going to Wolverhampton but I'm seeing cheaper flights to London as compared to Birmingham or even Manchester which are closer

My question is does the cost of transportation from London to Wolverhampton worth the difference in price of the flight ?

Is landing in London as opposed to the nearest airport to my destination a red flag?

Bosses please help out on the best deal to go for
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
America001:
I'm going to Wolverhampton but I'm seeing cheaper flights to London as compared to Birmingham or even Manchester which are closer

My question is does the cost of transportation from London to Wolverhampton worth the difference in price of the flight ?

Is landing in London as opposed to the nearest airport to my destination a red flag?

It will be definitely cheaper for you to land in London and then catch a train to Wolverhampton. It is around 3hrs journey with between 1 to 3 changes. Train ticket for the journey is between £24 and £75 depending on the time and route.

However, you need guidance on where to get off and enter train throughout the journey, otherwise, as a newbie, it will be very difficult for you.

If you have a relative in the UK, they can guide you, possibly book train ticket for you beforehand.

If you don't have anyone in the UK, i will advise you fly straight to Birmingham or Manchester.

Cheers mate

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
America001:

Please, I sent a message to you. Please acknowledge it. We need to talk.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
https://try.sendwave.com/kjap/7kp2vqyc

Try use my code oo, pls it’s working and cash out is ongoing.

Even if u send only £1 we would both get the £10 bonus each
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benteazaa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Anybody have room for a male dependant, I can pay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mickhine01: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
congratulations

eoadeniji:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

So u want him to present a man??.... as in...like a gay partner as his dependent ....??

Hahahahahahahaha..... be like say u like vawulence

Abi nah. Since none of his female family and friends Or friend of friends can depend on him or with him. That he had to bring something like that to a public forum. Then no need for discrimination against the otherwise sexed ? he should Kuku marry female, male or hermaphrodite
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ola736: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please can someone advice me on how to secure this COS, i have made several applications through linkedln but all effort haven’t yield any good result..
Maybe there’s something i am not doing right?

Your response is highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=Ola736 post=124609867]Please can someone advice me on how to secure this COS, i have made several applications through linkedln but all effort haven’t yield any good result..

Your response is highly appreciated [/quote

You are not doing anything wrong, unfortunately hca are now saturated in the uk. Nobody in their right senses will come here and type how it’s being achieved now, but if u are sharp u suppose don decode since

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
cbn4main:

It will be definitely cheaper for you to land in London and then catch a train to Wolverhampton. It is around 3hrs journey with between 1 to 3 changes. Train ticket for the journey is between £24 and £75 depending on the time and route.

However, you need guidance on where to get off and enter train throughout the journey, otherwise, as a newbie, it will be very difficult for you.

If you have a relative in the UK, they can guide you, possibly book train ticket for you beforehand.

If you don't have anyone in the UK, i will advise you fly straight to Birmingham or Manchester.

Cheers mate

Thank you so much. I have a brother in the UK. London it is then

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olaide1295: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
sleem1956:

God bless you for taking your time to type these out. i was telling someone about my experience on here, but it seems not understandable ansd i no want dey Cap, especially about london COS. And how i wish i was the dependant. If no be God and some good people around, i was able to change sponsor. its not easy, and i still have people here who dont have shift since dec

Bro. My partner is in similar shoes. We are in Leeds now but the sponsor (who is in York) is saying no shift. Any ideas on how to get a new agency to work for in the meantime.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mofolam:

Abi nah. Since none of his female family and friends Or friend of friends can depend on him or with him. That he had to bring something like that to a public forum. Then no need for discrimination against the otherwise sexed ? he should Kuku marry female, male or hermaphrodite

Madam..whats up with ur own??....after response to nsf...it shouldnt take long naahhh....u sure u dont need to fire the email
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
ab1x:

If maintenance has been ticked, you only need to submit COS, offer letter, IELTS/Naric, TB test, PCC. However, if you are married, include your marriage certificate, Affidavit if there is a name change, newspaper publication, family pictures, Kids birth certificate. That's all.
Thanks allot man
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by akinyemmzy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ola736:
Please can someone advice me on how to secure this COS, i have made several applications through linkedln but all effort haven’t yield any good result..

Your response is highly appreciated

You are doing everything right, nobody will tell you exactly how on this platform, so as not to cast the method 4 others.....send an email
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lollyrekiat(f): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
akinyemmzy:

You are doing everything right, nobody will tell you exactly how on this platform, so as not to cast the method 4 others.....send an email
Kindly drop your mail address.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Globalshaper: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please gurus in the house.

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry but only worked in the lab during IT about 8 years. I have been in the wellness industry after then.

I will be going for MSc Biotechnology in the UK.

1. How can I become registered with BMLS and HCPC - I desire to work on the NHS lab?

2. Would you suggest I pivot fully into Biotechnology? (I am skeptical as the job prospects seems limited at the moment)

3. In case this is beyond the scope of this thread, kindly advise on the thread where this question can be answered
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ola736: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2023
akinyemmzy:

akinyemmzy:

[quote author=akinyemmzy post=124614427]

I have replied you
Akinola306@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ola736: 1:28am On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Mofolam post=124610000][/quote]

What will i do now to secure the COS
Can someone please guide me through
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 1:29am On Jul 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Madam..whats up with ur own??....after response to nsf...it shouldnt take long naahhh....u sure u dont need to fire the email

Various paiD calls. Still waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.