Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847753 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa0(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dependant(child visa) / head..
BuildingProject:
Asking for a friend.

For someone applying for a skilled worker visa from Nigeria, on the application form, they only ask for the MA info and that of their partner. There is no where in the form that says how many children do you have or where to put the childrens info. Is that how the form is? And how are the kids to apply with their mum later?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuildingProject: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2023
Osa0:
Dependant(child visa) / head..

Does that mean no where in the MA form they ask?

Each child just need to fill a separate form and quote the MA GWF or COS number and show proof?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Dandicker:
Please help- @ duchess and advanceDNA, is there anything like Temporary work visa - creative? And do such visa require COS? Please what do such visa stand for?

Yes naaa...creative work visa category are short visas actors, dancers, musician, drummers and related jobs use to get into the uk if they are performing under a label or entertainment organization.....

Successful show promoters with standard companies also use it to bring artistes and their crew members into the uk to perform shows

And yes... u need a COS... the organization bringing u in will provide it.... its not usually a long visa ..like 3 months or less..but can you extend for more months if there's justification like a tour or extended project like a movie

And yes,u will likely pay 624£ Health insurance

..visa fee 259£

Dot ask me more ..google is ur friend... tongue

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 1:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Hello everyone, please is it normal for main applicant visa to come out first before the spouse and children who are her dependent? Biometrics was done July 6th, additional info was requested July 19th for my senior daughter from my previous relationship, wife visa came out July 25th but we are yet to get ours. Do i need to do anything or just wait? Please advise

@advanceDNA and everyone else
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:38am On Jul 27, 2023
kdf3449:
Hello everyone, please is it normal for main applicant visa to come out first before the spouse and children who are her dependent? Biometrics was done July 6th, additional info was requested July 19th for my senior daughter from my previous relationship, wife visa came out July 25th but we are yet to get ours. Do i need to do anything or just wait? Please advise

@advanceDNA and everyone else

Anything is possible with UKVI..... just be patient.... u had nsf ....so....its not weird that ur children and urs is not out

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 2:20am On Jul 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Anything is possible with UKVI..... just be patient.... u had nsf ....so....its not weird that ur children and urs is not out

Alright. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ehizario2012: 4:16am On Jul 27, 2023
Good morning friends. Please I need assistance on securing accomodation in Exeter/Devonshire. I would be travelling in two weeks, I intend securing this before travelling. I would appreciate any assistance to make this settling in easier. God bless.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donplus1: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2023
ehizario2012:
Good morning friends. Please I need assistance on securing accomodation in Exeter/Devonshire. I would be travelling in two weeks, I intend securing this before travelling. I would appreciate any assistance to make this settling in easier. God bless.

If you are looking for an apartment, try zoopla,rightmove, onthemarket.
Otherwise you can check if you would find something suitable on spare room.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Dandicker:
Please help- @ duchess and advanceDNA, is there anything like Temporary work visa - creative? And do such visa require COS? Please what do such visa stand for?
Please help me out with this...... Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2023
Pls what do u mean by ''3 weeks don reach, ground never shake'' Does submitting just the listed documents work as straightforward application ?

Osa0:
Elder good evening, oil just dey your head ni jor. Same straightforward application wey u do naim my person do 3 weeks don reach now, ground never shake.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2023
taalas:
Pls what do u mean by ''3 weeks don reach, ground never shake'' Does submitting just the listed documents work as straightforward application ?

It means that no matter what you do. At the end of the day ukvi will do what ukvi will do. *singing....Do your best and leave the rest

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good afternoon house. Pls I want to find out if Pearsons Test of English (PTE UKVI ) is acceptable by Home Office and how long will it take for the result to be out? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Leapp: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello
pls I need urgent help with an answer.

Are students still being allowed to travel with dependants this year?

Does the UK visa office ask for the source of the money on the proof of funds submitted for the 28days?
That is does applicant need to explain how they got the money?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Praise the Lord......

Cos finally Recieved, pls how do I confirm if I will be needed POF?

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
ab1x:

If maintenance has been ticked, you only need to submit COS, offer letter, IELTS/Naric, TB test, PCC. However, if you are married, include your marriage certificate, Affidavit if there is a name change, newspaper publication, family pictures, Kids birth certificate. That's all.

Good day boss. Pls how do I confirm if maintenance has been ticked ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mountmos(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Datakey:

Good day boss. Pls how do I confirm if maintenance has been ticked ?
Just check on your CoS if maintenance is ticked Yes, then no need for POF. If it is ticked No - then you will need POF.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by temodent(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Datakey:
Praise the Lord......

Check your COS if maintenance is marked Y for Yes or N for No

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
mountmos:

Just check on your CoS if maintenance is ticked Yes, if No - then you will need POF.
Good luck!

Tick to certify maintenance for migrant (and dependants, if applicable): Is Y on the Cos

I guess I won’t be needing POF?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
temodent:

Check your COS if maintenance is marked Y for Yes or N for No

The maintenance is marked Y, I guess I won’t be needing POF?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mountmos(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Datakey:

With this you don’t need POF.
Good luck!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ab1x: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Datakey:

Yes. You are good to go.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=Datakey post=124697875]Praise the Lord......

Wow... finally, congratulations to you [I/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Datakey:
Praise the Lord......

At last, Congratulations. Chai you too worry!!!

Hope you no go worry us when you apply for visa ooo.

Or just do priority jeje!!! All the best
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tier4Dependant:

Lol

I’m here to worry and pepper everybody. I will do priority sha, my heart cannot just take it anymore.

My TB certificate will expire on the 8th of August, I can apply before it expires right ?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mountmos(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Datakey:

Lol

I’m here to worry and pepper everybody. I will do priority sha, my heart cannot just take it anymore.

My TB certificate will expire on the 8th of August, I can apply before it expires right ?
Yes, you can.
Good luck!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Congrats! Apply for your visa n book ur biometric appointment

Franzee:
Please i already have a job and COS, I have done police character cert. Ielts and tuberculosis test.. What's the next line of action
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello fellow COS expectant, Any luck from your side? Here nothing yet..I am thinking of asking them by Monday

Tier4Dependant:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wow..congrats dear

The process was fast..I am happy for you

Datakey:
Praise the Lord......

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
taalas:
Hello fellow COS expectant, Any luck from your side? Here nothing yet..I am thinking of asking them by Monday

Nothing yet ooo. This was what I got from the HR last week when I asked. I don’t know why Home Office and a NHS Trust will be having issues with CoS allocation.

Still hopeful sha 🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Its well..I plan to follow up on my employer by Monday since tomorrow is already end of week.

Did my medicals yesterday at IOM..and got the certificate same day. I spent about 6hrs in total

I am hopeful..wishing us luck!

Tier4Dependant:

Nothing yet ooo. This was what I got from the HR last week when I asked. I don’t know why Home Office and a NHS Trust will be having issues with CoS allocation.

Still hopeful sha 🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good evening house.. I tried to pay for priority and the option isn't coming out.. And the money is 330 USD, thought it is suppose to be higher than that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: oak202 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.