Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846661 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by keledom(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hi Guys,
Pls I need help on how to complete my application on ECCTIS website, am currently on qualification module and the status column refused to tick good to take me to the next page, even as I have uploaded all the required documents.
Or could it be because am using mobile phone to register?

This is urgent pls guys help a brother.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
yes is acceptable and the result come out in less than 24hrs. Is been mark by AI.

Peniel13:
Good afternoon house. Pls I want to find out if Pearsons Test of English (PTE UKVI ) is acceptable by Home Office and how long will it take for the result to be out? Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noah411: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please I did my biometric on the 13th July, I have not received any email. Who else is also waiting for mail

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tenski: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2023
Hi guys
Attached is a photo of a flight i’m trying to book but before i do, just need a few clarification.

Pls what’s the meaning of “Self Transfer” when booking a flight?

Flight will transit in Barcelona for 2 hours. Will i need a transit Visa when booking such flight?

Thanks in Advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 2:39am On Jul 28, 2023
Noah411:
Please I did my biometric on the 13th July, I have not received any email. Who else is also waiting for mail

Mine was 11, nothing nothing..

Are you Lagos or Abj?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 2:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Datakey:
Good evening house.. I tried to pay for priority and the option isn't coming out.. And the money is 330 USD, thought it is suppose to be higher than that?

Is your COS 3 years?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Tenski:
Hi guys
Attached is a photo of a flight i’m trying to book but before i do, just need a few clarification.

Pls what’s the meaning of “Self Transfer” when booking a flight?

Flight will transit in Barcelona for 2 hours. Will i need a transit Visa when booking such flight?

Thanks in Advance

It means you’ll collect your luggage from the conveyor belt, go to your next gate, and pass through immigration/ security check again. Simply put, you will re-check in your luggage for the next flight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jokuns1: 3:17am On Jul 28, 2023
Datakey:
Good evening house.. I tried to pay for priority and the option isn't coming out.. And the money is 330 USD, thought it is suppose to be higher than that?

Hello peeps. Just found this community. Great to be among like minded people. Can someone please help with the quoted question. I had the same issue with finding priority visa when i was applying for visitors visa last year. Didnt really understand why. Waiting for COS to apply for my wife and I, and i dont want to go through that wait period again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 4:32am On Jul 28, 2023
icecool12:

Is your COS 3 years?

Yes Sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 5:39am On Jul 28, 2023
Good morning house. Please I'm at the stage of paying payment for my application, but I need to ask some questions to be sure that I'm on the right tack..

1) I'm to pay the sum of 300USD for the application fee, for a 3 years skilled worker visa.. But someone told me that the amount is supposed to be higher than 330..

2) I'm only seeing option to pay for standard, and I wanted to use priority, please how can I fix this?

3) At what point can I select the center I want to do biometric because I still haven't come across the option..

4) If I eventually pay for the application fee, will I be the one to choose the date for my biometric, I'm asking this particular question cos my PCC isn't ready yet.

5) My TB certificate will expire on the 8th of August, do I need to do a new one or I should just apply with the old one.

6) Maintenance is ticked on the COS, I guess I won't have to submit account statement.

Abeg make Una reply me abeg

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noah411: 5:50am On Jul 28, 2023
icecool12:

Mine was 11, nothing nothing..

Are you Lagos or Abj?

Lagos Victoria island
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Datakey:

Yes Sir

The system already detected your COS as 3 years, that’s the visa fee for 3 years.

You can chose priority option, biometrics date at TLS side of application.

Datakey:
Good morning house. Please I'm at the stage of paying payment for my application, but I need to ask some questions to be sure that I'm on the right tack..

1) I'm to pay the sum of 300USD for the application fee, for a 3 years skilled worker visa.. But someone told me that the amount is supposed to be higher than 330..

2) I'm only seeing option to pay for standard, and I wanted to use priority, please how can I fix this?

3) At what point can I select the center I want to do biometric because I still haven't come across the option..

You would have selected this option at the beginning of your application.

4) If I eventually pay for the application fee, will I be the one to choose the date for my biometric, I'm asking this particular question cos my PCC isn't ready yet.

5) My TB certificate will expire on the 8th of August, do I need to do a new one or I should just apply with the old one.

As long as it is still valid at the time of submission, but in your case, 8th of August is close. I’m not sure how to advice you.

6) Maintenance is ticked on the COS, I guess I won't have to submit account statement.

No you don’t.

Abeg make Una reply me abeg
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tenski: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2023
icecool12:

It means you’ll collect your luggage from the conveyor belt, go to your next gate, and pass through immigration/ security check again. Simply put, you will re-check in your luggage for the next flight.

Thanks a lot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Kunsoft:
yes is acceptable and the result come out in less than 24hrs. Is been mark by AI.

Thank u for your response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Noah411:

Lagos Victoria island

VI is usually faster. So is Abuja but I don’t know what’s happening anymore.

Fingers crossed 🤞
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Is there anyway someone can get the hardcopy of a police character certificate? E-copy dey but the organization that wants to see it needs the physical one and they don’t accept scans that were printed out even in colour or photocopy.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Abeg make Una come to my aid.. I just made the visa application payment...

Where else do I go from here?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Datakey:
Abeg make Una come to my aid.. I just made the visa application payment...

Where else do I go from here?

Download your checklist first, then proceed by clicking provide biometrics.

Read everything on that your screen, your next step is staring at you in the face.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
icecool12:

Download your checklist first, then proceed by clicking provide biometrics.

Read everything on that your screen, your next step is staring at you in the face.

I saw that but I wanted to be sure that I'm following the right steps.. As I was told earlier that I will see space to make payment for priority before biometrics.. Pls can I send you a DM? Don't Wana litter here with my msgs
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, Please how much is UK visa fee(skilled worker)3 years COS....and also tls charges....thanks you all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
Good afternoon everyone, Please how much is UK visa fee(skilled worker)3 years COS....and also tls charges....thanks you all

Haba! Something that was just discussed on this very page, that I’m looking at above laidis.

Everybody sha wants to be spoon fed. Ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Datakey:

I saw that but I wanted to be sure that I'm following the right steps.. As I was told earlier that I will see space to make payment for priority before biometrics.. Pls can I send you a DM? Don't Wana litter here with my msgs

Priority service is paid for on TLS website, before even selecting biometrics date.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
icecool12:

Haba! Something that was just discussed on this very page, that I’m looking at above laidis.

Everybody sha wants to be spoon fed. Ridiculous.

It always reminds me of uni days... (at the end of the lecture)
Lecturer : do you understand?
Them : no sir
Lecturer : where exactly were u lost ?
Them : from the beginning sir. Everything u have been saying.

Na them
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by icecool12(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mofolam:

It always reminds me of uni days... (at the end of the lecture)
Lecturer : do you understand?
Them : no sir
Lecturer : where exactly were u lost ?
Them : from the beginning sir. Everything u have been saying.

Na them

🤣
I weak walai!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
omusiliyu:

Your documents checklist will have that:

-PCC

-English Proficiency Test Report (UKVI-IELTS/ECCTIS)

-TB Cert

The rest depends on what you filled on your application, whether you’re going with dependent or not, or maintain was ticked in your COS or not

Good evening boss.. I just noticed my checklist does not have IELTS. Do I have to be worried?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
icecool12:

Is your COS 3 years?
yes its 3 years
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Datakey:

Good evening boss.. I just noticed my checklist does not have IELTS. Do I have to be worried?

Your checklist should be those 3 if u filled your application form correctly. Download your application, check your answer in the language column
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Mofolam:

Your checklist should be those 3 if u filled your application form correctly. Download your application, check your answer in the language column

So there is nothing I can do now?

That's my answer in English column

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Datakey:

So there is nothing I can do now?

That's my answer in English column

Your answer looks correct. Share your checklist page
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Datakey:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2023
phenzy:

You don’t have to be. Same with my application I have seen your screenshot up there. Hope you uploaded your IELTS

I used self assisted service. Should be going with the documents that day
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 3:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Datakey:

I used self assisted service. Should be going with the documents that day

Self service OR assisted service?

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.