Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847632 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2023
ChisomFav2000:

Over a month now.
Just a month and you're already complaining. You haven't even started. You've achieved the first and most important part - passing your IELTS and CBT.
To be honest, UK job hunt is not for the faint-hearted, especially if you want to get it on merit. I'm not exaggerating to tell you that there were people who did more than a thousand applications for over 2 years before they finally got a 'yes'!
The only way out is to keep applying and keep improving yourself and your 'SI'. Also, search for 'International Nurse' on NHS job platforms and apply specifically to those adverts.
Each day, ensure you achieve a target of at least 10 applications. I bet you, you must get a 'yes' soon. All you need is just one 'yes' and the rest will be history.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2023
Goodly1:

Just a month and you're already complaining. You haven't even started. To be honest, UK job hunt is not for the faint-hearted, especially if you want to get it on merit. I'm not exaggerating to tell you that there were people who did more than a thousand applications for over 2 years before they finally got a 'yes'!
The only way out is to keep applying and keep improving yourself and your 'SI'. Also search for 'Imternational Nurse' on NHS job platforms and apply specifically to those adverts.
Each day, ensure you achieve a target of at least 10 applications. I bet you, you must get a 'yes' soon. All you need is just one 'yes' and the rest will be history.

Thanks you so much.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2023
pretty1986:
Good evening sir,I also noticed that most employers prefer a nurse that is already in Uk to the one that is still outside uk, which makes some Nurses here to be looking for a way to enter uk with visitors visa and write OSEC in order to get UK pIN,then while on visit visa they use the opportunity to get job offer and come back to Nigeria to apply health and care visa.Also,some have decided to enter uk through One year Masters degree program, while studying,they will write OSEC and get PIN and then use it to get job offer, which I believe the hospital will give the person Unconditional offer which I believe they will allow the person to be working part with them since still studying.After the person have finish the One year Masters degree program,he or she can then switch to Tier 2 visa.So,this another way someone can achieve it.Even the idea is bad,pls let the gurus in the house correct me.
We're trying to give you reasons to be optimistic and you're giving us reasons to be pessimistic. No doubt, what you've pointed out is very true. However, I'm still telling you that it's very possible, in fact, more than possible, to get UK NHS job offers while in Nigeria, especially nurses, as long as you've passed your IELTS and CBT. It all depends on you and your ability to persevere with your job hunt. If you're determined, you'll achieve it, even if it takes a year. But if you feel you have the money to go via study, then it's cool too.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2023
OGINNISM1234:

IOM has earlier avaliable dates than others.

The lower the price, the higher the demand.

Hence Other hospital that offers lower prices will tend to have a higher demand.

So ask them of the avaliable dates before you pay.

oh, thank you very much and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
Friday.

Have you heard anything from them yet ?

No. Nothing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2023
Have you written to them previously?

If not, you can make a paid query to them and demand to know why they have exceeded their time-line.

Opeolami:

No. Nothing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Good day and happy new week to everyone.

Please is there anyone here that book an appointment with Qlife or St Nicholas recently? Any idea of the appointment date they've reached?

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yhemisie1(f): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please Sir , how can I reach you privately? It's very important...God bless you sir. Will be glad to get a quick response from you. Thank you quote author=advanceDNA post=126380216]

U nor dey go church?? Abroad life boring naaa, especially if u nor dey enter pub or happening places....asides the plugs for freebies...church na one of the few places wey no dey make person home sick....

Post judgement jury is not something one can permanently join ooo...the council just assemble random jury team after verdict...

Besides, No be everyday person dey commit offence naaa.... Im not sure shaa...but I think they use post-judgement jury for cases that are prone to bias, lies and manipulation, like rape cases... just to spot the possiblity of a wrong judgement or to reaffirm the verdict[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jaci02: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please can anyone help me!

I want to apply for the UK Health and Care Worker Visa and I need to know which IELTS Exam to do.

Is it the IELTS for UKVI General Training or the IELTS General Training?

Can someone please help?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
jaci02:
Please can anyone help me!

I want to apply for the UK Health and Care Worker Visa and I need to know which IELTS Exam to do.

Is it the IELTS for UKVI General Training or the IELTS General Training?

Can someone please help?

IELTS General UKVI.

Empasis on UKVI.

DON'T DO THE ONE WITHOUT UKVI.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jaci02: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Okay, thank you so much. I appreciate!

OGINNISM1234:

IELTS General UKVI.

Empasis on UKVI.

DON'T DO THE ONE WITHOUT UKVI.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by soif: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Any link to apply for uk care job sers… or to find job… please those that just got job give us update
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
ChisomFav2000:
Good morning my people, I'm a registered nurse here in Nigeria and I have passed my IELTS and CBT on mental health, am now in job search stage. Please how possible can I get a UK sponsorship visa? I have been applying online but no reply yet. Please I need help. Thanks
Mental Health International Staff Nurse - Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
https://www.nhsjobs.com/job/UK/West_Midlands/Black_Country_Wide/Black_Country_Healthcare_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Staff_Nurse/Staff_Nurse-v5736233?_ts=13115
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SirPilgrim(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good Evening.
Pls who has doneTB test with Q-life recently?
I want to confirm their mode of payment.
The site is directing me to pay with my card online, so I need to be sure
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Willydean: 1:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Good day everyone, how can I track my uk visa? I need assistance on how to track it, for am done with my biometrics. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SalD(f): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2023
Good morning everyone, is there any dietitian currently filling the updated course form for hcpc? I need assistance🙏

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drgreen2021(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2023
Willydean:
Good day everyone, how can I track my uk visa? I need assistance on how to track it, for am done with my biometrics. Thanks

Steps
1. Check your "UK visa application: payment confirmation" email sent to you.
2. Open and click on "Sign in to your application"
3. It will take you to UKVI website showing only password.
4. Input your password (if forgotten, click on forget password and follow up).
5. If logged in, click on "Provide documents and Biometrics"
6. Click on "Continue"
7. You will be redirected to TLScontact.
8. Click on "Track"
9. You will see what you are looking for.
All the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Willydean: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Drgreen2021:

Steps
1. Check your "UK visa application: payment confirmation" email sent to you.
2. Open and click on "Sign in to your application"
3. It will take you to UKVI website showing only password.
4. Input your password (if forgotten, click on forget password and follow up).
5. If logged in, click on "Provide documents and Biometrics"
6. Click on "Continue"
7. You will be redirected to TLScontact.
8. Click on "Track"
9. You will see what you are looking for.
All the best.

Thanks man
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hello house

Please if a visa states you will have permission to enter the UK from the 5th of Nov 2023 can the person travel this weekend or has to wait till the 5th Nov to travel.
Please anyone..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
bukonlami:
Hello house

Please if a visa states you will have permission to enter the UK from the 5th of Nov 2023 can the person travel this weekend or has to wait till the 5th Nov to travel.
Please anyone..

They won't grant you entry until 12:01am of the stated date.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FaithfulGod4me(f): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
One question please.... Can i go ahead do TB testat IOM before applying for UK Visa?

How long does the result last before it expires?

Thank you for your response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
OGINNISM1234:

They won't grant you entry until 12:01am of the stated date.

Thanks for the reply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
FaithfulGod4me:
One question please.... Can i go ahead do TB testat IOM before applying for UK Visa?

Result expires in 6 months.

Go ahead if you are sure you will apply within the 6 months period

Just make sure as at the day your biometrics for visa is done, your TB has not expired.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
FaithfulGod4me:

U can do ur TB test anytime u like.... Just make sure it is still valid when u want to submit ur visa application

Validity is 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damdad(f): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good evening. Please can a student dependent switch to skilled work visa before the student course end date?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Damdad:
Good evening. Please can a student dependent switch to skilled work visa before the student course end date?
No longer possible
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lahotade: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Please house: my COS is under process. My recruitment personnel asked me to send my BRB card.

Please what is the full meaning of BRB Card.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Efftyy: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lahotade:
Please house: my COS is under process. My recruitment personnel asked me to send my BRB card.

BRP CARD.
Biometric Resident Permit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lahotade:

Lol.

Are you in Nigeria?

BRB or BRP card?

Is this your first COS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
No longer possible
Are students dependants restricted from switching? I thought its just the student alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 9ger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.