Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858920 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
jagbasneh:

11th Nov? We're in Oct.
lol Oct. Pardon

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olurufi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good afternoon, Top Guys. Pls, is it possible to swap status while in UK. I means, from depend to primary applicant, while the primary applicant becomes the dependant while already in the UK. If yes, what are the procedures. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
olurufi:
Good afternoon, Top Guys. Pls, is it possible to swap status while in UK. I means, from depend to primary applicant, while the primary applicant becomes the dependant while already in the UK. If yes, what are the procedures. Thanks

First get a job with an employer willing to give u COS.... The rest na small thing
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kizonero(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good afternoon all,

Pls how do I go about this uk skill visa. I saw the electrical engineering stuff at there shortlist jobs.

How do I go about it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kizonero(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
How do I apply for the job from Nigeria
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damdad(f): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please is it possible to switch to tier 2 dependant before the completion of my study if I travel back to my home country ? My husband has switched to Tier 2 visa already .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cejo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pls for a family of five doing biometrics same day at a TSL center & want d option of waybilling d passport after decision has been made will I be meant to pay the cost for each person (9k) since they are expected to return as a unit together.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
All glory to God.
Finally received it today.
1 month from Bio to reception.
I suggest you escalate the matter.

burgessdon:
@Adolfnigeria
Any green light yet ?
boi no news yet. The mentioned i should hear back in 7 days. Nothing else to do except to wait.

I do not understand why a decision has been made but they would hold my documents. This is a big puzzle to me.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
@Adolfnigeria
Congrats ! I will certainly do that.
All glory to God.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Iruobe1987: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
cejo:
Pls for a family of five doing biometrics same day at a TSL center & want d option of waybilling d passport after decision has been made will I be meant to pay the cost for each person (9k) since they are expected to return as a unit together.
The waybill will be for each applicant irrespective of whether the passports are delivered as a unit or not

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
All glory to God.

Congratulations 🎉. I still dey expect
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nickybabey: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wisdom7400:
Visa alert (Priority-Standard grin 3 working days )
First dependant child
Bio 11th Oct
Decision made 16th collection email 17th

Second dependant child got empty nsf on 16th Oct
Im sure its cos of his birth certificate.

What documents did you submit and which VAC did you use?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nickybabey: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
mcwally:
Skill visa
And standard application
Which VAC did you use?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Drgreen2021:

Steps
1. Check your "UK visa application: payment confirmation" email sent to you.
2. Open and click on "Sign in to your application"
3. It will take you to UKVI website showing only password.
4. Input your password (if forgotten, click on forget password and follow up).
5. If logged in, click on "Provide documents and Biometrics"
6. Click on "Continue"
7. You will be redirected to TLScontact.
8. Click on "Track"
9. You will see what you are looking for.
All the best.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fabulous2019: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Good day house, is there any way someone can contact home office for skilled worker visa applied inside the Uk, the number takes us to agent and they tell you to keep waiting, the mail sent over one month but no response, biometric since August 9th after paying priority it is now October 20 the no decision
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2023
kizonero:
Good afternoon all,

Pls how do I go about this uk skill visa. I saw the electrical engineering stuff at there shortlist jobs.

How do I go about it?
Indeed.co.uk it's even on the first page of this thread. Or you can just search for your profession on Google and apply to companies that can sponsor overseas candidates for the visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2023
You can contact them via this link.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

fabulous2019:
Good day house, is there any way someone can contact home office for skilled worker visa applied inside the Uk, the number takes us to agent and they tell you to keep waiting, the mail sent over one month but no response, biometric since August 9th after paying priority it is now October 20 the no decision
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fabulous2019: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
You can contact them via this link.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2023
nickybabey:

What documents did you submit and which VAC did you use?
Consent letter
MA visa page
Tb result
Passport data page
National population birth cert

Thats all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Preeteeshir(f): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2023
mcwally:
Skill visa
And standard application
good morning mcwally, please what's the preferred band score needed on ielts ukvi for a skilled worker visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FaithfulGod4me(f): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Hi Everyone, how much does it cost to make international driving license and what is the procedure please.🙏🙏

My location is Abuja.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
FaithfulGod4me:
Hi Everyone, how much does it cost to make international driving license and what is the procedure please.🙏🙏

My location is Abuja.

I did my for 23k, it came out after 2weeks

Just your bio data
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drgreen2021(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
FaithfulGod4me:

My location is Abuja.

Did mine in Lagos 25k, got it in 3 working days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thatbinigirl(f): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thatbinigirl:
Please help me... I did biometrics since 29th of August and the refusal letter just came in this morning.
What does this mean?

So sorry about it sis, Guru's here will do justice to your enquiry..

But,this refusal template is October 2020.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
do airlines accept Naira payments ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thatbinigirl:
Please help me... I did biometrics since 29th of August and the refusal letter just came in this morning.
What does this mean?

It means that your sponsor company was removed from the list on 16th of October.

It's not your fault. It is your company's fault.

Peace
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FaithfulGod4me(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Drgreen2021:

Did mine in Lagos 25k, got it in 3 working days.

Someone told me 25k also.

Can a VIO or FRSCN staff do it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thatbinigirl:
What does this mean?

Pele....

No overthink am.....I know say e go pain

But .. u go dey alright

Pple wey dey enter through all these yeye employer wey no get jobs,. If them no quickly move go better employer, na same thing go still happen.... One of my guy just tell me a week back say home office don revoke the employer licence .....baba say e dey find citiz3n to marry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Preeteeshir:
good morning mcwally, please what's the preferred band score needed on ielts ukvi for a skilled worker visa.

Overall band 4 is the minimum

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.