Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858518 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mbok: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hi everyone. Do Nigerians still get senior healthcare assistant job sponsorship to the UK by just applying without going through these Agencies?
I have written IELTS twice and ended up getting band 6.0. which is not enough to register with nursing and midwifery council UK.
I am a registered nurse in Nigeria. I also have certifications as
Emergency care provider
Basic life support
Advance cardiac life support
Electrocardiography
Blood born pathogen
Mental health awareness certificate
Ultrasound training
Health safety and environment

Is it possible to get sponsorship job with these certificates as senior healthcare assistant in the UK. Working in this role for one year attracts waivers in IELTS exams by 0.5 scores

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by woffie: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Pls how much is 5years standard visa fee
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FaithfulGod4me(f): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2023
RindeFoods:

I want to believe you have completed the online application with your data page soft copy, If Yes, just go there with any copy you have with you, what you need most is the reference number sent to you by POSSA/ you can equally see the reference number on your online application page. Capturing is free and won't take you 5mins if network is good.

Thank you.
They didn't even request for any document.

But they were asking me to pay #15,000 for capturing, that capturing is not free.

Infact let me not talk.

Corruption has eaten far deep into our country.

I was able to find a way around the whole thing and did my thing and left.

A law has o be made to extend the Validity of Police Character Certificate in Nigeria.

3 months is quite short after spending a whooping #30,000 on line and still being forced to pay / bribe them before you are captured.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gensece: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

TB test
Ur GWF number
Passport
Police character certificate
Proof of funds if applicable....
Marriage certificate...
What's app chat...
Pictures ....plenty pictures
Tenancy agreement or joint account, or individual accounts carrying the same address as the one u used to apply for u visa...she can also driver's licence if it carries ur home address.....

Home office will not check where two adults live .....if u like live in the road ....but when u are bringing the kids u will need a standard apartment....
But u should worry if ur flatmate or land lord will not get angry u are bringing in more pple.... because for ..more pple is assumed by some pple to be more water, more heat, more gas, more noise and altogether, a violation of contract

Thank you for being there for us always Oga @advanceDNA. This is straight forward
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gilotugbasky(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2023
@AdvanceDNA:

Good day everyone, please is a senior care worker with the occupation code: 6146 eligible for visa on the UK salary requirements. I checked and I noticed the annual going rate is £18,600 (£9.54 per hour). The employer is paying Gross salary of £30,400. Do the employee need to worry about anything??

Also, is it a must to pay for the (£624 per year) Healthcare Surcharge as a skilled worker when applying for my visa application.

Please, kindly respond to my questions as it is very urgent. Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Gilotugbasky:
@AdvanceDNA:

Good day everyone, please is a senior care worker with the occupation code: 6146 eligible for visa on the UK salary requirements. I checked and I noticed the annual going rate is £18,600 (£9.54 per hour). The employer is paying Gross salary of £30,400. Do the employee need to worry about anything??

Also, is it a must to pay for the (£624 per year) Healthcare Surcharge as a skilled worker when applying for my visa application.

Please, kindly respond to my questions as it is very urgent. Thanks

6146 is on the shortage occupation list...so u are good to go with the senior care worker title...
And yes, 30,400 is more than the minimum required salary home office said your employe can pay you... So u and your employer are good to go.......
more salary means more tax for government grin grin

The health and care visa is exempted from health insurance charge .... The application module won't prompt you for IHS fees once u select that ur visa is a care visa.... Kapish..

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mbok: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2023
everyone. Do Nigerians still get senior healthcare assistant job sponsorship to the UK by just applying without going through these Agencies?
I have written IELTS twice and ended up getting band 6.0. which is not enough to register with nursing and midwifery council UK.
Emergency care provider
Basic life support
Electrocardiography
Blood born pathogen
Ultrasound training

Is it possible to get sponsorship job with these certificates as senior healthcare assistant in the UK. Working in this role for one year attracts waivers in IELTS exams by 0.5 scores
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gilotugbasky(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
@advanceDNA:

Thanks for your quick response boss, I really appreciate.

Please, make this clear to me...What is the difference between "Skilled Worker visa", and "Health and Care Worker visa"?

I dey always reason say na only Health and Care Worker visa applicant fit no pay for the Healthcare Surcharge fee. Please, check the attached image and share more lights on it.

I await your response boss. Thanks🫡

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gilotugbasky:
@:

Thanks for your quick response boss, I really appreciate.

Please, make this clear to me...What is the difference between "Skilled Worker visa", and "Health and Care Worker visa"?

I dey always reason say na only Health and Care Worker visa applicant fit no pay for the Healthcare Surcharge fee. Please, check the attached image and share more lights on it.

I await your response boss. Thanks🫡

No difference... health/care worker are consider skilled worker ...so the visa u apply for is also a skilled work visa...

Oga...i nor understand you..... why you nor just reason the one wey concern you....

Why are u bothered about the other pple exempted from health insurance payment ..

. U are applying for health care visa.. so u are not paying for IHS .... what are u worried about ??

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gilotugbasky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
@advanceDNA,

Lol! Baba no be my fault o...I just needed to be sure that I'm not paying for that IHS because one of my friend applied for skilled worker visa of recent as Personal Assistant(3239) and her visa is out...she told me that she paid for IHS...say if person no pay, say dem no go issue ihs reference number and person need ihs reference number to apply for the visa...that they now pay for it.

Na wetin dey worry me since be that o because me no get that money to pay ihs, na why I been dey ask different questions lol!

Thanks boss.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
mbok:
Hi everyone. Do Nigerians still get senior healthcare assistant job sponsorship to the UK by just applying without going through these Agencies?
Emergency care provider
Basic life support
Electrocardiography
Blood born pathogen
Ultrasound training

Why can't you use Waec?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
@AdvanceDna
Thanks for the information the agent is a scam I really appreciate for the information
Please how can I apply myself
Hoping to hear from you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lance008(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

It happens....
I've seen agent that deliver today...and scam on another occasion.,... Pele....
Those pole can be unpredictable
@AdvanceDna
Thanks for the information the agent is a scam I really appreciate for the information
Please how can I apply myself
Hoping to hear from you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 3:41am On Oct 29, 2023
Efftyy:

How are you going about it ? We’re you asked to provide house receipt?

I haven't submitted the application yet. How did you go about it?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wowdiva: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2023
nickybabey:

I paid 50k a week ago

Oh! Did you do it yourself online? Is it in Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nickybabey: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
wowdiva:

Oh! Did you do it yourself online? Is it in Lagos?

I did it online paid 30k but I needed it urgently I had to pay 20k to fast track it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnny121: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Please kindly advise, as I've been trying to book another English test that is accepted by UK home office, I was given 10 days to provide another English certificate, IELTS is NO because they will need my physical passport before I can write the test , and the nearest available date for PTE is 7th of November, is it advisable I cancelled my visa application, or is will a email explaining my situation to the home office about the mistake I made with the IELTS I submitted which is not UKVI
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnny121: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
If they can give me till 7th to get my PTE done
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dirolad(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Johnny121:
If they can give me till 7th to get my PTE done
10 days or working days? If they give you till 7th and you are opportuned to write it on the 7th, you will write and receive it same day and there's possibility to send it same day. Try
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnny121: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
dirolad:
10 days or working days? If they give you till 7th and you are opportuned to write it on the 7th, you will write and receive it same day and there's possibility to send it same day. Try

10 working days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
nickybabey:

I did it online paid 30k but I needed it urgently I had to pay 20k to fast track it

PCC drop within 24hrs now, nothing like fast track. You only dash them 20k.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
mcwally:
I tire for this appointment booking does it mean one can not get any free available date except you pay to secure appointment. All the one im seeing for dependant you have to pay to get appointment date. Is there any other means you can imagine paying 87k for premium appointment is too high

My TLS office experience about 48hrs ago, Even when you get Regular appointment (Free), they won't allow you in, those dude at the gate will insist you still do at least prime appointment (#77k). So, I will advise you have extra money in your account even if you get Regular appointment (@free).
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kclub83(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Good afternoon house. Pls if my employer tick maintenance on my COS, will there still be need to pay the health surcharge fee for me and my dependant? Am applying for skilled worker visa under health care. (Psychologist). Please urgent information to this please. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
kclub83:
Good afternoon house. Pls if my employer tick maintenance on my COS, will there still be need to pay the health surcharge fee for me and my dependant? Am applying for skilled worker visa under health care. (Psychologist). Please urgent information to this please. Thanks

During your registration, it will not direct you to the place to pay for Health surcharge because you are using the Health and care visa route.

No payment for Health surcharge for you and your dependant.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kclub83(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
OGINNISM1234:

During your registration, it will not direct you to the place to pay for Health surcharge because you are using the Health and care visa route.

No payment for Health surcharge for you and your dependant.

All the best
thank you. Really appreciate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

I want to apply this week, employer stated work start dat as 1st September 2023.

Do i need to submit any document for the difference in date as the stated starting date has passed?

@advanceDNA
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
tintall:
Good afternoon everyone,

I want to apply this week, employer stated work start dat as 1st September 2023.

Do i need to submit any document for the difference in date as the stated starting date has passed?

Thank you.

What document do u want to submit?? Lol..
ur employer should adjust the date if u are worried....but it shouldn't be an issue ..
First confirm ur COS is still valid.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
advanceDNA:

What document do u want to submit?? Lol..
ur employer should adjust the date if u are worried....but it shouldn't be an issue ..
First confirm ur COS is still valid.....

Okay, just want to make sure it doesn’t matter.

It’s still valid
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
@advanceDNA

Please what do you advice, dependant applying with MA or applying later?

M.A already applied and biometric is set for tomorrow. A family’s address was input as where they’ll be staying.

If dependant wants to apply now also, can the same address be used?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
tintall:
@advanceDNA

Please what do you advice, dependant applying with MA or applying later?

M.A already applied and biometric is set for tomorrow. A family’s address was input as where they’ll be staying.

If dependant wants to apply now also, can the same address be used?

No issues bros..
apply together or apply later...
No issues.... As long as accomodation Is standard
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ok.

So I’ll also use the same address for my (dependant’s) application.

The when will you arrive and when will you leave this address, and will you be staying anywhere else in the UK confuses me.

Please advice.

@advanceDNA

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
tintall:
Ok.

So I’ll also use the same address for my (dependant’s) application.

The when will you arrive and when will you leave this address, and will you be staying anywhere else in the UK confuses me.

When u will arrive, will u be staying else where, and when u will leave are just speculative question... U don't know when ur visa will be out seff...... Just put a few days before resumption date on ur offer letter as arrival date....
Use a month after ur arrival as date u leave....

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.