Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (859078 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Greetings oga advanceDNA

After we have waited for this visa since July 6th of biometric, this is the letter we received this morning for my senior daughter's application. Please what is advisable to do next? I am very heartbroken here. They gave me,my wife, our twin girls ( less than 2yrs old ) and we had to come to the UK because our visas was almost expiring cos we all applied together July 6th. Please what can we do at this stage?

Reasons for Decision
Your application has been refused for the following reason(s):
Paragraph SW 30.2 of the Immigration Rules states that:
The applicant’s parents must each be either applying at the same time as the applicant
or have permission to be in the UK (other than as a Visitor) unless:
(a) the parent applying for or with entry clearance or permission to stay as a
Skilled Worker is the sole surviving parent; or
(b) the parent applying for or with entry clearance or permission to stay as a
Skilled Worker has sole responsibility for the child’s upbringing; or
(c) the parent who does not have permission as a Skilled Worker –
(i) is a British citizen or a person who has a right to enter or stay in the
UK without restriction; and
(ii) is or will be ordinarily resident in the UK; or
(d) the decision maker is satisfied that there are serious and compelling reasons
to grant the child entry clearance or permission to stay with the parent who is
applying for or has entry clearance or permission as a Skilled Worker.
You have applied for entry clearance to accompany your father who has been issued
with a Skilled Worker Partner Visa (GWF07) until 18th June 2026 however
your mother is not currently in the UK and does not plan to relocate. Your mother is
not your sole surviving parent so you have not met SW 30.2 (a) of the Rules. Your
father does not have sole responsibility for you and this has not been evidenced in
your application. As such, I am not entirely satisfied that this represents an accurate
reflection of your circumstances. Therefore, I am satisfied that you have not provided
sufficient evidence to show your father has sole responsibility I am therefore satisfied
SW 30.2 (b) does not apply. Your father is not a British Citizen therefore SW 30.2 (c)
does not apply. I am also not satisfied 30.2 (d) is applicable as the evidence you have
provided does not demonstrate that there are any compelling or compassionate
grounds to issue you with a visa.
I have considered the evidence supplied and in particular, the affidavit from your father
and also the consent letter from both your biological mother and father. I am not
satisfied that this is evidence that your father is solely responsible for your upkeep and
no evidence has been provided to confirm this.
The onus is on the applicant to provide this information. I therefore refuse your
application under SW 30.2 of the Immigration Rules.

AR refusal template – October 2020

Next steps
Administrative Review
You have 28 days from the date on which you received this decision to apply
for administrative review.
You may only apply for administrative review if you think there has been a
case working error.
Information on how to apply for administrative review, the process and the

application form are all available online at: https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-
administrative-review

Immigration Health Charge
If you have paid the Immigration Health Charge it will be refunded:
• if you do not apply for administrative review within 6 weeks from the date you
received the refusal decision
• if you apply for administrative review and your administrative review is
unsuccessful within 6 weeks of your administrative review being finally
determined.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2023
kdf3449:
Greetings oga advanceDNA

After we have waited for this visa since July 6th of biometric, this is the letter we received this morning for my senior daughter's application. Please what is advisable to do next? I am very heartbroken here. They gave me,my wife, our twin girls ( less than 2yrs old ) and we had to come to the UK because our visas was almost expiring cos we all applied together July 6th. Please what can we do at this stage?

Okay ...the issue is u applied with your daughter and ur new wife... u are no longer with the child's bio mother.....??

affidavit does not cut it.
...consent letter does not cut it .....
UKVi is clear on this matter ...

U must either present a divorce document issued by the competent court...and the divorce document will have a section addressing the custody of the kid to you the father since or just a sole custody letter Incase u never officially married the kids bio mother

Get this document and reapply... It's not a big issue......oga no near Administrative review if u nor want hypertension

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Thanks for the swift response. Me and her mom were not married, how do I go about such court document ?

advanceDNA:

Okay ...the issue is u applied with your daughter and ur new wife... u are no longer with the child's bio mother.....??

affidavit does not cut it.
...consent letter does not cut it .....
UKVi is clear on this matter ...

U must either present a divorce document issued by the competent court...and the divorce document will have a section addressing the custody of the kid to you the father since or just a sole custody letter Incase u never officially married the kids bio mother

Get this document and reapply... It's not a big issue......oga no near Administrative review if u nor want hypertension
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2023
kdf3449:
Thanks for the swift response. Me and her mom were not married, how do I go about such court document ?

I mentioned it already naaa.... U need just a sole custody document (excluding the divorce part) from the courts if u were never married.... A lawyer can get it for you..a real lawyer, no go collect road side document ooooo....enter high court yourself...

... Make sure u tell them u want the one that is verifiable....Incase UKVI decide to craze
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2023
Okay thanks. Can the lawyer do it on my behalf cos we are already in the UK at the moment.

advanceDNA:

I mentioned it already naaa.... U need just a sole custody document (excluding the divorce part) from the courts if u were never married.... A lawyer can get it for you..a real lawyer, no go collect road side document ooooo....enter high court yourself...

... Make sure u tell them u want the one that is verifiable....Incase UKVI decide to craze
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Igbamatigbi: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Gilotugbasky:
@advanceDNA:

Thanks for your quick response boss, I really appreciate.

Please, make this clear to me...What is the difference between "Skilled Worker visa", and "Health and Care Worker visa"?

I dey always reason say na only Health and Care Worker visa applicant fit no pay for the Healthcare Surcharge fee. Please, check the attached image and share more lights on it.

I await your response boss. Thanks🫡

Skilled work visa is when you are applying for other roles like Data Analyst, IT, etc health is still skilled worker visa, in your application it gets to a stage where you are asked what type of visa, it’s the same process, if you click on health and care, it won’t prompt you to apply for IHS but is it’s other skills that’s not under health, the portal will take you to where to will pay for your IHS.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mokset123: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
I am trying to fill this form https://licence.nmcn.gov.ng/Profile/ for nmcn verification. It is asking me to provide Application Ref: which i have no idea of, I have my PRN for nmc. someone should kindly help me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
tintall:
Ok.

So I’ll also use the same address for my (dependant’s) application.

The when will you arrive and when will you leave this address, and will you be staying anywhere else in the UK confuses me.

Please advice.

@advanceDNA
pls, when did you got the COS.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Xtension18(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hello gurus in the house, please do I or the employer have to pay IHS fees when applying for a healthcare visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please is there any problem in UK home office with respect in filling cos application , since Thursday till today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Who has gotten cos this week here please?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hello @advanceDNA and other Gurus in the house,

Please will i receive passport collection email after a refusal or i can just go there for the passport? Also, please i need someone that has experience with cover letters and the visa application process to help guide me through the process when i am re applying in 2 weeks time. Pls can anyone share the current visa fee for child dependent under skilled worker and also priority fee.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
kdf3449:
Hello @ and other Gurus in the house,

Please will i receive passport collection email after a refusal or i can just go there for the passport? Also, please i need someone that has experience with cover letters and the visa application process to help guide me through the process when i am re applying in 2 weeks time. Pls can anyone share the current visa fee for child dependent under skilled worker and also priority fee.

Thanks

Weda refusal or success... TLS will send u email then u can go and get it ...or if u paid for DHL service ..it will be delivered to ur destination
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
pls, when did you got the COS.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
tintall:

30/10/2023
pls can I pm through email?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kinghert: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
CHARLOE:
Good evening guys, let me start by congratulating those who have successfully gotten COS n visa. I've been waiting for COS since early this year, did tb test may, police report July, cos d agent said COS would be out July. Naric obtained, Proof of fund set, na so I dey wait, anxiety wan wound me, given up. Long story short, asked for refund from agent, over a month now, so so stories.
Seen alot of people got help/info on nl n travelled. Looking for other options, if u have any useful info, I'd be glad to hear, thanks.

Bros did you finally receive your COS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
pls can I pm through email?

Sure
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wisdom7400:
*VISA ALERT*
Visitor visa for my mum
Dependant visa for my two kids.
All biometrics 11th oct
Got the first visa on 17th oct
Got Second visa on 23rd oct with empty nsf on 16th oct
Got the visitor visa today for my mum.
All self service
Let me share her documents as it might be very useful to some people here.

*Documents for my mum*
She sponsored herself as I couldn't flash my acct
I uploaded my contract letter
Mentioned my kids in her application
Uploaded historical family pictures
My baptism certificate and age declaration proving relationship (I dont have birth cert)
Invitation letter
Her bank statement
cover letter (explained serious large deposits)
Her pension documents and gratuity document
Permission from employer (she heads a school)
Her Current employment letter stating her salary (paid in cash) but no payslips and salary didn't show on her account only the pension. Infact she has irregular figures as she most times uses her acct for sch item purchases.
Her work ID
Her school pictures with her pupils
Her marriage cert and affidavit with my dad
Mentioned my dad's pension in her cover letter
Her leadership engagement letter
My house agreement letter
My evidence of permission to stay (vignettes and brps)
Our new baby baptism proof from church (email) and his british birth cert
My own marriage cert which she was a witness
My utility bill.
I mentioned her US visa denial
Our new baby pictures
Then uploaded her passport data page

I explained what she was coming to do (bring our kids since we cant travel, celebrate xmas with us and be present during our baby baptism in jan which is long over due) everything come spread reach 7 weeks stay lol.

Note:
*the money quoted she was going to spend in the uk is 14x her monthly income and if u subtract her quoted monthly expenses from her quoted monthly income, it will be 22x her monthly savings.
*I didnt upload my bank statement
*I didnt forge any payslips just be sincere
*I forgot to mention my kids GWF in her letters to make it easier for the case worker
*Large questionable deposits
*I didnt upload any landed properties as ties (I think her job was enough)

Visa granted
I hope this helps someone out there
This is indeed helpful, and thoughtful of you!😇 Thanks for sharing. Congratulations 🎉👏🏿 to your Mum & your family!🥰 I hope she doesn't refuse to return to Naija, lol!😂
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nickybabey: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good morning to you all. I received an email from TLS that my passport is ready for collection and they have dispatched it to DHL but I have not received any decision mail. What could be the problem? The tracker moved to VAC this morning and by afternoon TLS sent me an email but still nothing for UKVI

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kayfowobaf(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2023
nickybabey:
Good morning to you all. I received an email from TLS that my passport is ready for collection and they have dispatched it to DHL but I have not received any decision mail. What could be the problem? The tracker moved to VAC this morning and by afternoon TLS sent me an email but still nothing for UKVI

Same here also, I received collection mail from TLS but no mail yet from UKVI about decision made. Will go and collect my passport on Friday.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2023
nickybabey:

You will get BRP decision email today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abuhusna1: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2023
kdf3449:
Okay thanks. Can the lawyer do it on my behalf cos we are already in the UK at the moment.

To make it look more genuine go to Nigeria for the sake of your child and get the documents done then reapply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kayfowobaf(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kayfowobaf:

Same here also, I received collection mail from TLS but no mail yet from UKVI about decision made. Will go and collect my passport on Friday.

Update: BRP mail received today
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tintall(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
EGRL:
Skilled Worker Visa Alert 💃💃

Main Applicant
Biometrics: 20th Sept
Additional Document Request: 22nd Sept
Additional Document submitted: 26th Sept
Brp: 5th Oct
Dhl Delivery: 5th Oct

Standard Application
Port Harcourt VAC

Hi,

Do you mind sharing the documents you submitted and what additional document was requested?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
nickybabey:

Congrats 😎.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
I was told that, the biological mother should do all the legal documentation there in Nigeria so it will appear that she is fully aware of the whole arrangement and she is not objecting to it. In our first application, everything was done by me and the mother only signed the consent letter which @advanceDNA has said doesn't count that much in a situation like ours. The mother is trying to go through court process to see how we can get like a judgment giving me sole custody over the child and she will also swear affidavit as well. We are also thinking of adding her bank account statement that shows monthly money that i have been sending to her monthly for more than a year now. Please what do you think about this move? Also, the payments i have been making was through my company account, will that be an issue?

Please every advice at this stage will be very helpful to me because i need to get it right this time. Thanks to everyone

abuhusna1:

To make it look more genuine go to Nigeria for the sake of your child and get the documents done then reapply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Elders in the house, after one week of submitting my Skilled Worker Visa (HCW), Home Office sent a mail to my operations mgr (my sponsor).
Please note that I clearly indicated health and care Visa on my Visa application for 3 years and above and not below 3 years, as home office wrote. (See the attached). My COS clearly stated 6145 as my SOC code and i'm eligible for HCW.

I don't know why the case worker mistook my HCW application for an ordinary Skilled worker visa thereby telling me to pay a higher application fee. See the mail from Home office below and kindly advise me:

"THE ABOVE APPLICANT HAS NOT SUBMITTED A VALID IMMIGRATION APPLICATION

You have attempted to make an application for permission to stay in the United Kingdom.

The application is not yet valid. We have set out below what is missing from your application.

You must provide all of the missing information within 10 working days from the date of this e-mail otherwise your application will be rejected as invalid.

What is missing

Incorrect or no fee paid

The specified fee has not been paid. You can find information on our current fees at https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/how-much-it-costs

The statement below provides more detail about your failure to pay the specified fee and the steps you must now take to validate your application.

Although you have made a payment, it is not the correct amount. You must now pay the balance of £533. Please now follow the instructions in the guidance notes on the application form and send a completed payment slip with the balance amount. You must complete all sections of the payment slip attached. The reason you need to pay this additional fee is : You have indicated on your Visa Application Form that you have applied for a visa for 3 years and under. However, your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) has been issued for over 3 years.

As a result, the incorrect application fee has been paid.

Please complete the attached form and send it to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk within 10 working days quoting your application reference.

Should you wish to pay the top-up fee of by cheque please send the cheque, together with the completed payment slip to the address stated below:-

Department 600

UKVI

The Capital

Old Hall Street

Liverpool

L3 9PP

When we have received a completed valid application, we will consider it in accordance with the Immigration Rules and published policies. If you require further advice about your eligibility under the Immigration Rules, visit our website at www.gov.uk/uk-visas-immigration.

Consequences if you do not provide this information

If we do not receive this missing information within 10 days of the date of this letter, even if you have already enrolled your biometrics, your application will be rejected as invalid. If your leave has expired, you will become an overstayer.

From the 18 March 2016, new fees regulations will allow the Home Office to retain an administration fee on in country charged applications that are rejected as invalid. The fee is £25 per person included in the application.

If you do not provide the missing information requested in this letter, your application will be rejected as invalid and the Home Office will refund your payment, minus the administration fee.

If you submit a new application, the date of that application will be the date that it is posted, delivered by courier or accepted at a premium service centre.

Thank you

Work Sponsored Routes Team

Visas and Citizenship

UK Visas & Immigration

Home Office"

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
kdf3449:
I
Please every advice at this stage will be very helpful to me because i need to get it right this time. Thanks to everyone

Oga..don't shoot urself in the leg ....which one is account statement showing u sent money your sent to her??

Money for what?? For your daughter's upkeep abi...?? Yet u want to tell ukvi u have sole custody... How come u have sole custody when u have been sending money to the bio mother for up keep if the child u have together.......well done.... U go chop ban for falsification

Tell a lawyer u want sole custody letter they know what to do........ It's a judge that will award custody based on the conditions existing and what the lawyer lawyer submits.....
Ur wife wants to let go of her full rights?? ..no wahala.......the lawyer will package a legal, convenient reason she's letting go of her rights that will not look like she was under duress to let go of her daughter...

Don't submit anything except what ukvi ask you..... Account statement koor.... Police statement niii....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kdf3449(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Thanks a lot oga advanceDNA for the valid explanation. We will abort that part of the mission with immediately effect lol. Do we need to add pictures in our next application or no need for that ? Do I need to add my bank statement as POF ? Is it fine for the bio mom to do an affidavit that we will submit as well ?

advanceDNA:

Oga..don't shoot urself in the leg ....which one is account statement showing u sent money your sent to her??

Money for what?? For your daughter's upkeep abi...?? Yet u want to tell ukvi u have sole custody... How come u have sole custody when u have been sending money to the bio mother for up keep if the child u have together.......well done.... U go chop ban for falsification

Tell a lawyer u want sole custody letter they know what to do........ It's a judge that will award custody based on the conditions existing and what the lawyer lawyer submits.....
Ur wife wants to let go of her full rights?? ..no wahala.......the lawyer will package a legal, convenient reason she's letting go of her rights that will not look like she was under duress to let go of her daughter...

Don't submit anything except what ukvi ask you..... Account statement koor.... Police statement niii....

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
cbn4main:
Elders in the house, after one week of submitting my Skilled Worker Visa (HCW), Home Office sent a mail to my operations mgr (my sponsor).
Please note that I clearly indicated health and care Visa on my Visa application for 3 years and above and not below 3 years, as home office wrote. (See the attached). My COS clearly stated 6145 as my SOC code and i'm eligible for HCW.

I don't know why the case worker mistook my HCW application for an ordinary Skilled worker visa thereby telling me to pay a higher application fee. See the mail from Home office below and kindly advise me:

You village pple don finally locate ur UK address or the Entry clearance officer is on a Columbian-venezuelan cocaine mix grin grin grin

The likely cause is that ur employer made a mistake when filling your COS online, so what u select n ur visa form won't really matter..... did u see the email sent to your sponsor with your two eyes??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
kdf3449:
Thanks a lot oga advanceDNA for the valid explanation. We will abort that part of the mission with immediately effect lol. Do we need to add pictures in our next application or no need for that ? Do I need to add my bank statement as POF ? Is it fine for the bio mom to do an affidavit that we will submit as well ?

Ukvi asked u for court document that awarded u sole custody.... Just one thing.... Baba ...just one thing....and u kept adding all manner of things ...

.which one is sworn affidavit again tori olorun?? Did ukvi ask her for sworn affidavit ?? U submitted a consent letter from her and it didn't mean anything to ukvi, they refused the visa application... So what will a sworn affidavit from her mean?? What do u want to accomplish with it.??..

Picture?? I don't know oooo...Does the picture show proof u have sole custody??
Ukvi said u should send court evidence u have been award sole custody.... If the pictures further strengthen proof that u have sole custody...go ahead... Shaa don't shoot urself in the leg with what they didn't ask you....

If u are submitting fresh application you will submit proof of funds for your child..that's normal .....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by giselle237: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
kdf3449:
Please will i receive passport collection email after a refusal or i can just go there for the passport? Also, please i need someone that has experience with cover letters and the visa application process to help guide me through the process when i am re applying in 2 weeks time. Pls can anyone share the current visa fee for child dependent under skilled worker and also priority fee.Thanks
you need a court order stating you have SOLE responsibility/custodianship signed by a Judge to reapply for this child and not a cover letter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.