Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858509 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Akorkor(f): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
dee1504:

Public health is quite difficult to practice in the UK if you do not have a Medical degree. The role she is qualified for depends on what experience and what other qualifications she has.

If she has experience working in the hospital in a care role, then she can go for healthcare assistant/social worker jobs

Okay. Thank you. Presently she works for WHO as a contract in Nigeria by supervising people giving immunization in local town. I will make more research. Thanks for your insight
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Please what are the things to take along for the Biometric appointment, I told my employer to go for the one at Ikeja
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2022
aminlove:
Please what are the things to take along for the Biometric appointment, I told my employer to go for the one at Ikeja
Depending on what are on your check lists form (options chosen when filling the application differs from individual to individual ) ,and of course your TLs Biometrics appointment letter and international Passport .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Like play like play many people don get care jobs codedly for this platform oo

stanvesco:

My dear I totally understand....
At some point I wanted to query my capabilities...but when I dazzled them at the interviews and I saw an application that had 409 applications and I landed that Job......my confidence just went back to 100%....
We move though......

Japa must click this year I have stayed too long in this valley

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Hello NL.
I was advised to secure this health care job and get ready to travel b4 disengaging from my present job.
The issue is,it takes Atleast 8 months to process a voluntary discharge from my organization.
My question now is, won't dey terminate the offer/appointment if it will take me long to leave the Org & travel for the job?
I belief life itself is a risk but must b calculated.
Thx
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2022
jum33:

Depending on what are on your check lists form (options chosen when filling the application differs from individual to individual ) ,and of course your TLs Biometrics appointment letter and international Passport .

Thank you. Please what's the process at the biometric centre when one gets there, does it take time... as am coming from osogbo, will wanna go back same day, if possible.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Raechelle: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please people that have undergone NHS interview please drop some of the scenario questions you were asked.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Widall: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Raechelle:
Please people that have undergone NHS interview please drop some of the scenario questions you were asked.

How do you work in a team?

Tell us a time you have made a mistake?

How do you react to criticism?

Etc.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Raechelle:

https://www.wikijob.co.uk/interview-advice/interview-questions/nhs-interview-questions#what-are-the-six-cs-of-care-in-the-nhs

Some things can be found easily via a simple Google search.cheesywink

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 2:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Jaybadestboy:

Like play like play many people don get care jobs codedly for this platform oo

I havent secured one with COS oh....but hopefully I will drop my testimony soonest

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oniwoski: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Good day everyone,

I'm still in the process of passport renewal. Is passport needed for UK Ecctis English Proficiency evaluation? Can I use my national ID card instead? Pls reply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aminlove(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2022
oniwoski:
Good day everyone,

I'm still in the process of passport renewal. Is passport needed for UK Ecctis English Proficiency evaluation? Can I use my national ID card instead? Pls reply

Nope. Just your certificate, transcript and letter of instruction
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Raechelle: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
And who said I have not searched or made research. Getting directions from people that have undergone the process is also helpful.
so do not quote my request with a condescending reply. This thread is here for interactions and it is solely based around information that everyone here can easily get from google.
Uzland:

https://www.wikijob.co.uk/interview-advice/interview-questions/nhs-interview-questions#what-are-the-six-cs-of-care-in-the-nhs

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Raechelle: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2022
Thank you
Widall:

How do you work in a team?

Tell us a time you have made a mistake?

How do you react to criticism?

Etc.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Uzland:

There are no two ways, some people are more contemporary than others. Some of us rely on those who have gained and used the knowledge they require for success. Thx for the link
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sharpsharp: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2022
For those that has done TB test. When paying for the test fee via bank transfer. Did you use your reference number as the REMARK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2022
sharpsharp:
For those that has done TB test. When paying for the test fee via bank transfer. Did you use your reference number as the REMARK?

Why don't you check their website directly ...That way you don't make a mistake and someone doesn't tell you wrong things.

If you had checked you see , it stated the reference should be only your passport number .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sharpsharp: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Why don't you check their website directly ...That way you don't make a mistake and someone doesn't tell you wrong things.

If you had checked you see , it stated the reference should be only your passport number .

They only stated make payment on their website and didn't state what should be written as remark when using bank transfer.
Let those that have done TB test and made payment via bank transfer educate people.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2022
sharpsharp:

They only stated make payment on their website and didn't state what should be written as remark when using bank transfer.
Let those that have done TB test and made payment via bank transfer educate people.
The remark should be ur reference number… you can transfer from phone also not necessarily from the bank as long as you can print the transaction receipt.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sharpsharp: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
efilefun:
The remark should be ur reference number… you can transfer from phone also not necessarily from the bank as long as you can print the transaction receipt.

Thanks for the response and for educating us. smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyfoch: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Why do you want to leave your job and come over to work for us?

Your Job description as Health Care Assistant

An example of when you've cared for someone

An example of how your contribution in a team successfully resulted to a positive outcome.

How you've handled an aggressive patient

Example of how you've settled dispute among team members.

Your strength and weaknesses.

How do you deal with stress.

Six C's of nursing and how it applies to you

What is confidentiality and how does it apply to you

Raechelle:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dexpendable(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2022
Guys, I see we are to do the SELT for the health care worker visa, but when I can't find where to book a date for the test.

Please anyone with relevant information should help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2022
sharpsharp:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by House34: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
sandysilver:
Exactly! They have trained a lot of people. I have not come across anyone that has successfully gotten a job after the training.

Why the training if no job success!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please make use of your passport number. If you go to IOM office to book a date, the slip that will be giving to you with the account details for payment, is clearly stated that your passport number should be used as the remark
sharpsharp:

Thanks for the response and for educating us. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please guys, concerning police character certificate, is there an option to upload it when applying for Visa or we need the hardcopy?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Emurate1:
Please guys, concerning police character certificate, is there an option to upload it when applying for Visa or we need the hardcopy?

Please where did you get yours? How much? And what documents did you need to submit?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
I got mine at Alagbon Lagos. International passport, then o filled a form. Comes out in 2 days max. You can mail me of need one
Kaylaonah:

Please where did you get yours? How much? And what documents did you need to submit?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagaban17: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hello people. I am in the UK. Dependent Visa.

1 Please is it true Nigeria/Ghana Dependent Visa (On a Tier 4) can not apply successful for a Health and care workers Visa.

2. What Can I show for Proof of English. I have "certificate of study in English" from school. ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
1. Not true.
2. That doesn't work. You'll need a SELT result, submit evidence of a degree-level course completed in the UK /English speaking countries as classified by UKVI or undergo a NARIC evaluation.
jagaban17:
Hello people. I am in the UK. Dependent Visa.

1 Please is it true Nigeria/Ghana Dependent Visa (On a Tier 4) can not apply successful for a Health and care workers Visa.

2. What Can I show for Proof of English. I have "certificate of study in English" from school. ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagaban17: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thank you. . Please how many weeks does it take for naric evaluation. Will they need School verification , because ASUU may long things.

mimilyrics:
1. Not true.
2. That doesn't work. You'll need a SELT result, submit evidence of a degree-level course completed in the UK /English speaking countries as classified by UKVI or undergo a NARIC evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.