Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (849882 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oladipop: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Queengold1:

Go there in the morning they should be able to book you talk to the security guys

Thanks for your reply.

Please If I should go there in person as you advised, will I be able to do the test the same day I book?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
oladipop:

Thanks for your reply.

Please If I should go there in person as you advised, will I be able to do the test the same day I book?
I am not sure but the day I went there i saw a lady that came to book and she was attended to. I am not sure if she did her test same day
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hanzzyyy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Exactly angry
Uzland:

Thanks for bringing this to our notice.
Hmm... UK and high fees!angrysad
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
HELLO MEMBERS, I WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT THERE IS A CHANGE IN UK VISA APPLICATION FEES, SO CHECK TO KNOW YOUR BUDGET VIA THE UK GOV. WEBSITE BELOW, THANK YOU ~ Hanzzyyy
"Home Office immigration and nationality fees: 6 April 2022 - GOV.UK" https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table/home-office-immigration-and-nationality-fees-6-april-2022

UKVI like money ehnnn

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by annieberl(f): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Emurate1:

Please I would like to get some information from you concerning your IELTS. I am unable to send you a mail.

Who else has written IELTS UKVI?
I just sent you an email. You can reply with the inquiry.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by annieberl(f): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Emurate1:

Seems like there is an issue with mine. Nothing yet
Mine dropped the day after. So you should get it today
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2022
annieberl:

Thank You. At least I don get small hope.. I have sent you a mail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2022
annieberl:

Giving that today is Saturday, I think it might be Monday
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by annieberl(f): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2022
Emurate1:

Given that today is Saturday, I think it might be Monday

Nope. The date on my dashboard fell on Friday but I got it on Saturday.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2022
annieberl:

Nope. The date on my dashboard fell on Friday but I got it on Saturday.

Thank you for the info
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oladipop: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Queengold1:

I am not sure but the day I went there i saw a lady that came to book and she was attended to. I am not sure if she did her test same day

Thanks so much for your reply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Janeyy22: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Emurate1:

Please I would like to get some information from you concerning your IELTS. I am unable to send you a mail.

Who else has written IELTS UKVI?

Hi I wrote UKVI IELTSast month. What do you want to ask?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Janeyy22: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hi everyone,
Please about to upload my documents to tls, I choose self service because assisted service dates are too far. Do I fix all the documents in one pdf and upload? Or do I have to upload them one by one?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yettiesbiz: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Janeyy22:
Hi everyone,
Please about to upload my documents to tls, I choose self service because assisted service dates are too far. Do I fix all the documents in one pdf and upload? Or do I have to upload them one by one?
Upload one by one biko. There are categories also that u need to put each. Once u get to the page you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bb007: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Congratulations @efilefun, Please can you share the steps you took with us. Thank you
Uzland:

WOW!cheesy I'm delighted to know that you got a pharmacist role. Someone once posted that it's quite a rigorous process for a foreign-trained pharmacist to work in the UK. Can you share details of how you were able to get a UK pharmacy job, including any registrations?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gentlesoul3268: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please check your email I sent you nairaland authomatic email

Emurate1:

Package your CV and apply. Forget about the NVQ stuff
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gentlesoul3268: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please janeyy I sent you nairaland email kindly check your email address I'm HND holder lol please I need your guide lines

Janeyy22:
Hi everyone,
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Janeyy22: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yettiesbiz:

Upload one by one biko. There are categories also that u need to put each. Once u get to the page you'll understand.

Thank you so much. I have another question. You know you have to include history of previous travel and its in my expired passport, do I upload only the data page of the passport or both the page that has the stamps from the previous travel? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Janeyy22:

Hi I wrote UKVI IELTSast month. What do you want to ask?

Thank you for your response. I have been cleared about the question I wanted to ask.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yettiesbiz: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Janeyy22:

Thank you so much. I have another question. You know you have to include history of previous travel and its in my expired passport, do I upload only the data page of the passport or both the page that has the stamps from the previous travel? Thanks
Upload data page of expired passport and every page with visas, entry and exit stamps.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Emurate1:

Thank you for your response. I have been cleared about the question I wanted to ask.
How far have you gotten your result?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gentlesoul3268: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good evening house, this thread have been a wonder helping place where Nigeria fellow arereceiving their miracle lol

Please pardon me , I'm your son and bro please I need someone to put me through on health care assistance. Have been helpful to other people on other nairaland thread many time over years please this is my turn I need helpful in return.

I have just finished registered under Florence academy and got my certificate this night also, please my brother and sister what's the next stages?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Good evening house, this thread have been a wonder helping place where Nigeria fellow arereceiving their miracle lol

Please pardon me , I'm your son and bro please I need someone to put me through on health care assistance. Have been helpful to other people on other nairaland thread many time over years please this is my turn I need helpful in return.

I have just finished registered under Florence academy and got my certificate this night also, please my brother and sister what's the next stages?

Create a cv in Uk format and start applying. Goodluck.
Read from the beginning of this thread for important tips

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Janeyy22: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yettiesbiz:

Upload data page of expired passport and every page with visas, entry and exit stamps.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gentlesoul3268: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks sis queengold pls check your email I sent you automatic email from nairaland

Queengold1:

Create a cv in Uk format and start applying. Goodluck.
Read from the beginning of this thread for important tips
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Uzland:

WOW!cheesy I'm delighted to know that you got a pharmacist role. Someone once posted that it's quite a rigorous process for a foreign-trained pharmacist to work in the UK. Can you share details of how you were able to get a UK pharmacy job, including any registrations?
Been trying to settle… been fun and kinda tedious…lol

I am an EU trained Pharmacist so that reduced the license brouhaha.

Got the job through LinkedIn
Did interview Mid January got Job confirmation email following day and got CoS 3days after
Dependent and I applied for police report from previous countries we lived thru their embassies
Got naija police report and did TB test
We both submitted our visa application same day but passport was returned a week interval

For license it was straight forward, just download and submitted application form via email and paid 398 pounds, got a letter from naija pharmacists council (thou they delayed for almost 3months before finally sending via email) another from country of study and no IELTS was required, only used NARIC for Visa application

The job is in Belfast, you see vacancies at every care home you pass thru here… yet to fully settle would have made some inquiries… peps can try searching care homes in Belfast, Carrickfegus, Newry, Newtownabbey, whitehead and the likes.

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Queengold1:

How far have you gotten your result?

I haven't gotten anything yet. I really don't know how I feel. I am exhausted
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Salientsinmi:

Congratulations!!

If you don’t mind, can you advise on on how you went about your application?

I mean for a pharmacist now; did you write any exam other that IELTS?

Can I send you a mail, please?
Nope no exam, EU trained pharmacist don’t need those long route

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oniwoski: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Pls who knows about uk "start up visa" route? I need assistance pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Emurate1:

I haven't gotten anything yet. I really don't know how I feel. I am exhausted
Be calm it will come
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 12:43am On Apr 10, 2022
efilefun:
Nope no exam, EU trained pharmacist don’t need those long route
Congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dayemola: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone,please where can I do NVQ 3 diploma in health and Social care in Lagos,how much is the course and what is the duration.
Thank you in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.