Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) (59757 Views)

Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

It's like a goat waiting for a lion.

We will see how your Ronaldo go take score that day.

So na only Ronaldo we get abi
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Elzakzaky: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:
nice seeing real gees turnup n unwind...but seriously this united team I saw yesterday looks faulty and dnt tink cr7 can fix dt..
united team needs more work n they should focus on dt with less noise if they are serious on winning trophies next may
I jus like d way Chelsea n city are winning games playing beautiful football wit more work n less noise....dts wat starz do
currently, a team like city n Chelsea would take the united to the cleaners bcoz cr7 only scores wen d supporting cast is active..
You a a good example of a hater. Haters underrated the achievements of others and magnify their flaws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by lagonovo: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Stop overthinking when discussing football. It's all about who shows up on matchday. A weaker Man United have beaten EPL champions Man City FOUR times in seven matches from December 2019 to underline the fact that football is not mathematics.

Also, on noise, that comes with truly big teams with huge traditional support base. You should expect that from a team that already won the champions league equivalent over 50 years ago. Chelsea and City got relevant this millennium, to rise above their mates like Aston Villa and Newcastle.
paulolee:
nice seeing real gees turnup n unwind...but seriously this united team I saw yesterday looks faulty and dnt tink cr7 can fix dt..
united team needs more work n they should focus on dt with less noise if they are serious on winning trophies next may
I jus like d way Chelsea n city are winning games playing beautiful football wit more work n less noise....dts wat starz do
currently, a team like city n Chelsea would take the united to the cleaners bcoz cr7 only scores wen d supporting cast is active..

8 Likes

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by NorthernSerene(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:
Gaskiya.
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Mrjonah(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yoruba boy and Muslim guy making it without trafficking drugs.

Mumu

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Jolomenas: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Daploid06:

You don't even have a point koz by now you should know you can't compare man united with any other club
If I wipe you cable for neck angry
Wuna too like to dey overhype this wuna club
Make tuchel and him boys catch wuna
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Jolomenas: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Astra101:

Taah....burna boy is from rivers...Ogoni precisely
Kalabari
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2021
slowice:
Pogba like party wella.

Minster of groove
I like the fact his form dey come back....both lingard. Dem be too like party.
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

Kalabari

Astra101:

Taah....burna boy is from rivers...Ogoni precisely
he is from ahoada baba..not ogoni or kalabari

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by okwusdaddy: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Nothing wrong with dancing and have fun as far as you keep away from women.
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
ogascomax:

With all this criticism he still has the highest assist in the league. Over serious human being you try. What did they say about 'all seriousness without play makes who a ...... Boy'.
guy save me this trash talk...best assit for now but we all know dt wen d season ends, him n fernandez wont see the likes of grealish n kdb wen it comes to assist..
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Skmoda360:

Wetin this one dey talk now? Na today man utd dey beat Chelshit or citeh.....abeg shift go one side.
a new look chelsea n city....mk we dey see shaa
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Elzakzaky:

You a a good example of a hater. Haters underrated the achievements of others and magnify their flaws.
which achievement be dt?? winning newcastle don turn achievement?? dt team needs work bro, wen time reach, I go us de laff una endless excuses
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by P4pius: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Correct guys
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by highness25(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2021
mysportdab:
Paul Pogba and Burna Boy showed off their Focus dance moves after Manchester United's win against Newcastle.

Burna Boy was present at Old for the Newcastle Match alongside other celebrities to watch Cristiano Ronaldo's return.

During the match, Pogba provided two assists and now has 7 assists in four Premier League match. Fans no even get time for the guy for stadium there. If na 9ja you go see how people go de disgrace their selves just to get to him. Village mentality too full this 9jira

After the Newcastle match, Pogba joined Burna Boy at the Parklife Festival and performed some dance moves together.

Pogba and Burna Boy did the famous Focus Dance, including singing together on the stage.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPYH9xIdPw
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

very bad for a footballer, if a player like pogba with such character in man city, its either he stops it or would be shipped out..
pep hates such bcoz its gives fans n critics words to use attack a player with wen his form drops...
dt was d case of ronaldinho wen pep joined n why he said he would hardly work with neyma bcoz they both love parties..

Bad how

Baba why you come carry mata for head now

P6 doesn't play for city
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Rolly22(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yoruba boy and Muslim guy making it without trafficking drugs. For all those lowlife child factory products telling me he is not Yoruba. Y'all Simians descendants call all northerners Hausa. I only know three tribes in the South the Yorubas, ijaws and the arrogant

chimpanzees. Awon developers

Burna ?Yoruba boy?? Your stupidity is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

a new look chelsea n city....mk we dey see shaa

Which new look Chelsea or Man City

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Jolomenas: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2021
ruggedtimi:

he is from ahoada baba..not ogoni or kalabari
We are talking about tribe here, Sir.
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Macaronis4:
Beating Ordinary Newcastle
but arsenal lost to Brentford now

Tottenham lost to crystal palace

So what are you saying
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Jolomenas:

We are talking about tribe here, Sir.
ahoada no be tribe?, orashi people from ahoada

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
elmessiahs:
Seven assist already, Paul Pogba.
Not a United fan but to sincere, Paul is going well. Groove if na your motivation be that.
this is the pogba we sign
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by pafo(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:
currently, a[b][/b] team like city n Chelsea would take the united to the cleaners[b][/b] bcoz cr7 only scores wen d supporting cast is active..

They couldn't do it last season without the superstars we have now. They should be scared now because those guys haven't even gelled yet.

5 Likes

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:
They beat ordinary Newcastle, a club in disarray, and yet they couldn't even keep a clean sheet.

But they are rejoicing like they won prime Barcelona.

Chelsea is waiting for this United team.
E pain am

You can tell your club to organize after party for your next match

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Skmoda360:

And his mum is Yoruba....oya iyen tu nko.
Upiakwu..if he wants to fill a form,it will be rivers state.
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2021
friday2011:

No mind them, the true test will come when they face Chelsea, man city, Liverpool and Leicester city.
crystal palace beat Tottenham now... E no easy

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by gly2ken: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yoruba boy and Muslim guy making it without trafficking drugs. For all those lowlife child factory products telling me he is not Yoruba. Y'all Simians descendants call all northerners Hausa. I only know three tribes in the South the Yorubas, ijaws and the arrogant chimpanzees. Awon developers
For your information Burna Boy is from Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by elmessiahs(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Classickj:
this is the pogba we sign
I still believe you guys need a better coach
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Pogba n Jesse lingard....party starters
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy[quote author=osamz007 post=105731085][/quote]
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yoruba boy and Muslim guy making it without trafficking drugs. For all those lowlife child factory products telling me he is not Yoruba. Y'all Simians descendants call all northerners Hausa. I only know three tribes in the South the Yorubas, ijaws and the arrogant chimpanzees. Awon developers

Who be yoruba boy? cheesy grin the joke is on you bro.
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Crazeworld(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

guy save me this trash talk...best assit for now but we all know dt wen d season ends, him n fernandez wont see the likes of grealish n kdb wen it comes to assist..
Playing in defensive midfield role with 7 assists in 4 games.

Grealish plays in an advanced role with only 1 goal and 0 assist so far in 5 games for City. Abeg talk something else.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed bin Salman Is Man Utd Potential Buyer / Euro 2008: Pictures and Videos / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.