Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) (59764 Views)

Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Martial Shares Brutal Injury Pictures After Man Utd Win Vs Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Macaronis4:
Beating Ordinary Newcastle
I just tire.
A whole MAN UTD.... which I treasured so much back then. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
ALEX FERGUSON will be weeping at such nonsense.
This same MAN utd, CHELSEA go trash
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by DownChelsea(f): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Crazeworld:
Playing in defensive midfield role with 7 assists in 4 games.

Grealish plays in an advanced role with only 1 goal and 0 assist so far in 5 games for City. Abeg talk something else.

You're staining yourself arguing with a fan of an Agbero club
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by DownChelsea(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Tuchel wey be Chelsea coach talk say we should all be cautious now and extra prepared bcis Ronaldo has joined man u... u wey u never enter airplane for ur life wan know pass Chelsea coach.... pundits all over the world are saying man u hv a serious shot at EPL and CL due to the signing of C7 heaven as he has uplifted team spirit.... ordinary u wey dem de insult fir NL for ur flawed arguments think u hv arrived with an opinion

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by DownChelsea(f): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Do you have brain at all? No creative midfielder?

Paul pogba and Fernandes na goal keeper abi? No one has been involved in more goal contributions in the Premier league since Bruno Fernandes debut not even your KDB or overrated grealish.

You will cry tire this season! I don bookmark this moniker, you will be tormented with every Man United win.

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

very bad for a footballer, if a player like pogba with such character in man city, its either he stops it or would be shipped out..
pep hates such bcoz its gives fans n critics words to use attack a player with wen his form drops...
dt was d case of ronaldinho wen pep joined n why he said he would hardly work with neyma bcoz they both love parties..

First, what man city do is their own business.

Secondly, it is well known that several big man city stars such as Sterling and Mahrez are big party goers so I don't know where you got your info.

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by DownChelsea(f): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
SmartyPants:

First, what man city do is their own business.

Secondly, it is well known that several big man city stars such as Sterling and Mahrez are big party goers so I don't know where you got your info.

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

you just choose to on data n off ur reasoning....
and people self dey like dt post...nairalanders eeh
The likes is to clearly show you the numbers of stupid people on Nairaland.... So don't be surprise, we have a handful of them here.

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
DownChelsea:

He is not even a fan of Chelsea...he is just a Ronaldo hater...
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by unmask: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

very bad for a footballer, if a player like pogba with such character in man city, its either he stops it or would be shipped out..
pep hates such bcoz its gives fans n critics words to use attack a player with wen his form drops...
dt was d case of ronaldinho wen pep joined n why he said he would hardly work with neyma bcoz they both love parties..
Pogba doesn't take alcohol
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Obidiugwu: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Nice one....Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Astra101:

Now tell me, which local government or kingdom is korno located?
bro burna is from ahoada ..

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yoruba boy and Muslim guy making it without trafficking drugs. For all those lowlife child factory products telling me he is not Yoruba. Y'all Simians descendants call all northerners Hausa. I only know three tribes in the South the Yorubas, ijaws and the arrogant chimpanzees. Awon developers

Burna is from Rivers State
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by NikAustine: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

Chelsea with a lukaku dt cnt stop scoring n city with grealish should be scared bcox u gat a goal scorer in cr7??
dt funny bro bcox Cr7 cnt score without creative midfielders n dts where d problem lies..
And thankfully we have creative midfielders. If you think we are scare of big teams then you know nothing. Even Everyone knows Ole always beat the big teams.. his problems has always been the small teams if not we would have won the league last season. Ronaldo is here not essentially for the big teams that much but for the small teams. The big teams are bonus. Last season we met city 4 times and defeated them 3... there's levels to this shit.
We met Liverpool 3 times..won 1, loss 1 due to our mistake and Drew one.
We met Chelsea and Drew the two games with Chelsea escaping by the whisker..
We met Spurs , loss 6-1 at the starting of the season cause of the red card to martial and how it affected us..we came back and gave them 4...there is levels to this shit.
Arsenal are the only useless team that have been escaping us..anyways it understandable since they're a small team and Ole don't really know how to play small team but still arsenal we played them twice ...lost 1 and dream 1.. not bad. That's our start against big teams.

Ole since he came have met Gaurdiola 9 times and have ran away with 6 victories I think..

Against Liverpool almost same thing.
Against Chelsea...since Ole came we have defeated them more.
Against spurs...same thing.
Against Leicester same thing

Etc...so I wonder why you calling Chelsea and city here.. we no be mate abeg...

I can bet you if man u meet both Chelsea and city now..if we aren't winning that game then we are drawing.. especially when Rashford is back then you will see something

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Fescoblack(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:
nice seeing real gees turnup n unwind...but seriously this united team I saw yesterday looks faulty and dnt tink cr7 can fix dt..
united team needs more work n they should focus on dt with less noise if they are serious on winning trophies next may
I jus like d way Chelsea n city are winning games playing beautiful football wit more work n less noise....dts wat starz do
currently, a team like city n Chelsea would take the united to the cleaners bcoz cr7 only scores wen d supporting cast is active..
So all of a sudden na United dey make noise while Chelsea and city dey low-key chai! Well, no team in England that doesn't have a faulty wing or role. Last season how many times Chelsea or city beat United?

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by DownChelsea(f): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fescoblack:

So all of a sudden na United dey make noise while Chelsea and city dey low-key chai! Well, no team in England that doesn't have a faulty wing or role. Last season how many times Chelsea or city beat United?

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by DownChelsea(f): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
NikAustine:
And thankfully we have creative midfielders. If you think we are scare of big teams then you know nothing. Even Everyone knows Ole always beat the big teams.. his problems has always been the small teams if not we would have won the league last season. Ronaldo is here not essentially for the big teams that much but for the small teams. The big teams are bonus. Last season we met city 4 times and defeated them 3... there's levels to this shit.
We met Liverpool 3 times..won 1, loss 1 due to our mistake and Drew one.
We met Chelsea and Drew the two games with Chelsea escaping by the whisker..
We met Spurs , loss 6-1 at the starting of the season cause of the red card to martial and how it affected us..we came back and gave them 4...there is levels to this shit.
Arsenal are the only useless team that have been escaping us..anyways it understandable since they're a small team and Ole don't really know how to play small team but still arsenal we played them twice ...lost 1 and dream 1.. not bad. That's our start against big teams.

Ole since he came have met Gaurdiola 9 times and have ran away with 6 victories I think..

Against Liverpool almost same thing.
Against Chelsea...since Ole came we have defeated them more.
Against spurs...same thing.
Against Leicester same thing

Etc...so I wonder why you calling Chelsea and city here.. we no be mate abeg...

I can bet you if man u meet both Chelsea and city now..if we aren't winning that game then we are drawing.. especially when Rashford is back then you will see something

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by DownChelsea(f): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Man City and Chelsea wey be Man UTD regular customers. grin

United dey always knack Dem season in season out .
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yoruba boy and Muslim guy making it without trafficking drugs. For all those lowlife child factory products telling me he is not Yoruba. Y'all Simians descendants call all northerners Hausa. I only know three tribes in the South the Yorubas, ijaws and the arrogant chimpanzees. Awon developers

Burna boy is middle belt Rivers state. let me help you go listen to City vibration and start thinking correctly.
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Fescoblack(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
DownChelsea:

As those people dey think ehn

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by NikAustine: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
DownChelsea:

lol

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Do you have brain at all? No creative midfielder?

Paul pogba and Fernandes na goal keeper abi? No one has been involved in more goal contributions in the Premier league since Bruno Fernandes debut not even your KDB or overrated grealish.

You will cry tire this season! I don bookmark this moniker, you will be tormented with every Man United win.
see who de talk torment....na man u u wan use torment me?? wen una win trophy last?? clubs like city n chelsea wey dey win cup dey talk, u wey jus beat Newcastle dey follow talk....abeg no let me lag jhare
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Tuchel wey be Chelsea coach talk say we should all be cautious now and extra prepared bcis Ronaldo has joined man u... u wey u never enter airplane for ur life wan know pass Chelsea coach.... pundits all over the world are saying man u hv a serious shot at EPL and CL due to the signing of C7 heaven as he has uplifted team spirit.... ordinary u wey dem de insult fir NL for ur flawed arguments think u hv arrived with an opinion
tuchel is playing mind games n all coaches do dt....same tuchel wey say city have d best squad to win all trophies last season...Chelsea no beat am twice in a bounce?
pundits jus dey give Una hope bcox of cr7 bt he cnt change tinz dt easily...thats d dame way dey all gave Juve hope wen he joined them.. we know wetin end am
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crazeworld:
If you should compare Pogba and Grealish at the end of the season, that is you dragging Grealish down. It's like comparing Kante with Mahrez.

Compare Grealish and Rashford when season ends.

Compare Bruno and KDB when season ends.

Then compare Pogba and Rodri at the end of the season.

This makes sense because they all play in the same position for their respective clubs. Have a nice day Paul.
all positions bt tactically not the same format....ur Pogba is free to attack because he plays like a 4 but a free or attacking 4 n rodri doesn't play like dt..
city formation isnt d same as united n we all know grealish is a playmaker while rashford is an attacker, why d pairing??
I'll conpare ur Bruno plus pogba against gundogan n kdb because they are d only attacking midfielder dt city have
rodri do sit back n watchout dor fast counter...till den shaa
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

tuchel is playing mind games n all coaches do dt....same tuchel wey say city have d best squad to win all trophies last season...Chelsea no beat am twice in a bounce?
pundits jus dey give Una hope bcox of cr7 bt he cnt change tinz dt easily...thats d dame way dey all gave Juve hope wen he joined them.. we know wetin end am

I hv warned u ...u no go hear.... listen to what mourinho said again... keep quiet when it comes to Ronaldo or he his grace will drown u

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

I hv warned u ...u no go hear.... listen to what mourinho said again... keep quiet when it comes to Ronaldo or he his grace will drown u
his grace go drown me. Wetin messi own go kum do u carry u go deep blue sea??
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

his grace go drown me. Wetin messi own go kum do u carry u go deep blue sea??

Messi grin grin... it took him 13 attempts to finally win a cup for country .... thats not any characteristics of GOAT, especially for a country like Argentina thats 2nd favourite to win copa after Brazil ... same period Brazil win it 2 times , Chile 2 times , Uruguay once .... very fake goat

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Biose2king: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ancecoker:
cool
RUBBISH
. Echoke
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by jimyjames(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Lol pained guy, Burna boy is ogoni, he can't never be yoruba, kill yourself grin try and save your yoruba brothers who are slaves to fulani's in Kwara state , don't call an ogoni man an afonja, Burna boy made it without skull mining and Yahoo pant rituals, bloody human body part merchants
Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
slowice:
Pogba like party wella.

Minster of groove
Him n zuma

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to burna boy and pogba and congratulations to Manchester united..

1 Like

Re: Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) by Jackson105: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

see who de talk torment....na man u u wan use torment me?? wen una win trophy last?? clubs like city n chelsea wey dey win cup dey talk, u wey jus beat Newcastle dey follow talk....abeg no let me lag jhare

Don't worry, this is a new season, I and I will see what your Messiless Barca will win this season too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed bin Salman Is Man Utd Potential Buyer / Euro 2008: Pictures and Videos / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.