Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Experience With Prophecy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Prophecy (18838 Views)

They Said Don't Joke With Prophecy / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / IsThis TB Joshua's Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled? - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

You don sabi them. I won't be surprised if he wrote all these stories just to advertise one pastor. Because he knows desperate people on Nairaland will ask him the name of the fake prophet so he can then direct them to him. He might even be the prophet himself.

I Know their type when I see them, he can only confuse the gullibles not me, anything prophet I don't do them because they'll only add more sorrow and problem to your life if u keep believing them

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by greatbrian(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Had an experience

Had this prophet I really don't fancy as such. Met him through my mum. One day he called and was like am I planning to buy a car and he advised I make do away with SUVs or cars generally because he saw an accident looming. Am not a deep Christian any more I even hardly pray so as the prophecy entered the right ear it left through the left. 2 month after, I wanted having a taste what Lexus Rx feels like and I put money into an Rx350 07. The day I got the car I decided to take it home in ekiti before i set out for calabar just for mama blessing. I left Lagos around 6pm and got to Ife around 12. Saw buses parked around oodua I asked xup and they were like robbery around Ilesha road been the strong headed guy I was and with the power and strength in my jack knife, pepper spray and helmet I felt nothing dey happen. Las las sha I almost died that night from an accident while avoiding the large nails those fuckers placed as a speed breaker. Tyre burst on motion, fender remove but I no stop with the cohort of folks following me behind. I called my mum and told her and she was like she was praying throughout cos the prophet told her about it again.

2. A lady I just met at a time. I didn't even tell my mum yet las las we went to this propjets church for night vigil that year, after service he was like I should be careful of a light skinned lady am planning to start a serious relationship with so I won't marry an empty box of matches. (Said it in Yoruba). I got home that day and messaged aunty after much brain washing and all,she came out to tell me she has aborted like 3-4 times for the same guy and the last one affected her. Oboy na so I tell her her baggage too big for me o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2021
VEXT:

This head slamming muhammadian Terrorist

Thank you for mentioning your family name.
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Mpanyi: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Success1975:
Have you been saved or delivered from impending doom or harm thru the prophecy a man or woman of God spoke to you? Or have you been guided by prophecy spoken concerning you, such that you acted in a way that made you escape danger or provoked manifestation of blessings... plz share to bless us this Sunday.

Mine was that my elder sister called me few months ago and told me that a Prophecy was spoken concerning me in her church that I should avoid any relationship with any married woman cause danger is looming towards that direction. I was surprised about the prophecy for 2 reasons; I don't do married women no matter the temptations and this is someone that stays in different state from where I live. But been someone that was raised from a Christian home I went into prayers the next day to cancel such negative prophecy from seeing the light of the day. Anyway I also ran thru my dating list and ensured no married woman was on that list.

To shorten my story, I met a friend and in the course of my interactions, he told me that a cult guy that lives within the neighborhood confided in him that someone was sleeping with his wife within the hood and he is on the lookout for the man and when he finds him he will strike so hard on d man. Unknown to me one of the ladies I've been dating was married and lied to me she is single and that the person d cult guy was making reference to was me coz he got my number from the wife phone and called me to desist from going by out with d wife. I told him I didn't know she was married and apologized. Till date the lady didn't know I had discovered she was married. All I did was severe the relationship and even others.

I thank God for showing me mercy thru prophetic revelation.

You dey fuc* with somebody that is not your wife and you dey claims to be a Christian. What is it with some Christians?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by VEXT: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Thank you for mentioning your family name.

That's your religious founder name . Terrorist

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
VEXT:

That's your religious founder name . Terrorist

You mean your dad is a terrorist?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by VEXT: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

You mean your dad is a terrorist?

E pain m.. bloody Terrorists... grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by MikelIbe: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2021
I personally think there's something more to life we don't know. We didn't just come to earth to exist and then go out of existence , no. There must be a continuum for everything to make sense. That continuum is what we may have been calling the spirit realm.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
There's this Prophet in Jos who told me about my mom's ailment she' had been managing for 5 years then. I was shocked because not even one of my friends knew about it. He ask that I bring her to Jos, I did and her healing started that week.

Same prophet told me about the girl I discussed the possibility of marriage the night before. He told me the next day on a Sunday service that if I marry that girl I was discussing marriage with the previous night, it'll be my biggest mistake in life. Funny enough she sat 2 seats away from me but didn't hear a word of what the prophet said, everyone one else heard it clearly.

The prophet's name is Ritabbi. The church is called Christ As Of Old Ministry.
That's not from God, he's using metaphysical power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by AntiChristian: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
VEXT:

E pain m.. bloody Terrorists... grin

Ah! Na your dad be this? He's a young terrorists o!
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by VEXT: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ah! Na your dad be this? He's a young terrorists o!

When u go join Ur brothers for Afghanistan?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Sundzr4e(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Success1975:
Have you been saved or delivered from impending doom or harm thru the prophecy a man or woman of God spoke to you? Or have you been guided by prophecy spoken concerning you, such that you acted in a way that made you escape danger or provoked manifestation of blessings... plz share to bless us this Sunday.

Mine was that my elder sister called me few months ago and told me that a Prophecy was spoken concerning me in her church that I should avoid any relationship with any married woman cause danger is looming towards that direction. I was surprised about the prophecy for 2 reasons; I don't do married women no matter the temptations and this is someone that stays in different state from where I live. But been someone that was raised from a Christian home I went into prayers the next day to cancel such negative prophecy from seeing the light of the day. Anyway I also ran thru my dating list and ensured no married woman was on that list.

To shorten my story, I met a friend and in the course of my interactions, he told me that a cult guy that lives within the neighborhood confided in him that someone was sleeping with his wife within the hood and he is on the lookout for the man and when he finds him he will strike so hard on d man. Unknown to me one of the ladies I've been dating was married and lied to me she is single and that the person d cult guy was making reference to was me coz he got my number from the wife phone and called me to desist from going by out with d wife. I told him I didn't know she was married and apologized. Till date the lady didn't know I had discovered she was married. All I did was severe the relationship and even others.

I thank God for showing me mercy thru prophetic revelation.
. NA WAO, GOD IS INDEED MERCIFUL O. IMAGINE A CHRONIC FORNICATOR LIKE YOU ��

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2021
VEXT:

When u go join Ur brothers for Afghanistan?

Why Afghanistan and not Saudi Arabia?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by jimmynauty: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Every word a prophet will ever tell you, you KNOW them already. The different is, you are not sure or don't know how to go about it.
Word!!!
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Eph 4 Vs 11-12 says
God gave some, prophets...
Firstly, for d perfecting of the saints bcuz we know in parts.
Secondly, for d work of the ministry.
Thirdly, for d edification of the body of Christ.

Born again Christian still know in part nd that's why God gave it to his ministers.
Being a Prophet is a special calling of God.

God speaks everytime, but how many Christians hear him everytime?

Evil might be coming nd God has been speaking to u , but u aren't listening. Then God has to use a Prophet for u to advert d evil.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by jimmynauty: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
Fortune tellers and diviners!

I no dey believe nonsense! Your life suppose better if you know the unseen!

No creation know the unseen.

You contradict yasef

Know Unseen..
No one can know unseen
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Offpoint1: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
There's this Prophet in Jos who told me about my mom's ailment she' had been managing for 5 years then. I was shocked because not even one of my friends knew about it. He ask that I bring her to Jos, I did and her healing started that week.

Same prophet told me about the girl I discussed the possibility of marriage the night before. He told me the next day on a Sunday service that if I marry that girl I was discussing marriage with the previous night, it'll be my biggest mistake in life. Funny enough she sat 2 seats away from me but didn't hear a word of what the prophet said, everyone one else heard it clearly.

Nice advert... Tell Ritabbi to predict sure games
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by jospepper(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:

which part of Jos?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Spain007(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

You don sabi them. I won't be surprised if he wrote all these stories just to advertise one pastor. Because he knows desperate people on Nairaland will ask him the name of the fake prophet so he can then direct them to him. He might even be the prophet himself.

Lol...na new format.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Goldenheart:
smiley
Once upon a time, it was a lovely evening in one, January I went to wash my car in one of the car wash close to my street.

One random guy just walk up to me and ask me for some money, after I gave him, he told me two things.

1. I should avoid fight with anyone
2. I should be wiery of women

Makes sense...

Na normal thing

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by VectorV25: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
jospepper:
which part of Jos?
E go be God of now now. E popular

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by dhml(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Can you pls link me to this Prophet?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
jospepper:
which part of Jos?
Agingi. Close to rukuba barracks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
The reason I stopped seeing bola146
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Offpoint1:

Nice advert... Tell Ritabbi to predict sure games
I'm not advertising for anyone. I'm neither a frequent church goer or a gambler, so park your losing ticket one side and look for a better job.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
That's not from God, he's using metaphysical power
Is God's power metaphysical or metaspiritual?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / More Rude Things People Do In Church / A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.