Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

My Experience With Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Prophecy (18818 Views)

They Said Don't Joke With Prophecy / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / IsThis TB Joshua's Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled? - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Prophecy by Success1975: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Have you been saved or delivered from impending doom or harm thru the prophecy a man or woman of God spoke to you? Or have you been guided by prophecy spoken concerning you, such that you acted in a way that made you escape danger or provoked manifestation of blessings... plz share to bless us this Sunday.

Mine was that my elder sister called me few months ago and told me that a Prophecy was spoken concerning me in her church that I should avoid any relationship with any married woman cause danger is looming towards that direction. I was surprised about the prophecy for 2 reasons; I don't do married women no matter the temptations and this is someone that stays in different state from where I live. But been someone that was raised from a Christian home I went into prayers the next day to cancel such negative prophecy from seeing the light of the day. Anyway I also ran thru my dating list and ensured no married woman was on that list.

To shorten my story, I met a friend and in the course of my interactions, he told me that a cult guy that lives within the neighborhood confided in him that someone was sleeping with his wife within the hood and he is on the lookout for the man and when he finds him he will strike so hard on d man. Unknown to me one of the ladies I've been dating was married and lied to me she is single and that the person d cult guy was making reference to was me coz he got my number from the wife phone and called me to desist from going by out with d wife. I told him I didn't know she was married and apologized. Till date the lady didn't know I had discovered she was married. All I did was severe the relationship and even others.

I thank God for showing me mercy thru prophetic revelation.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Every word a prophet will ever tell you, you KNOW them already. The different is, you are not sure or don't know how to go about it.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2021
There's this Prophet in Jos who told me about my mom's ailment she' had been managing for 5 years then. I was shocked because not even one of my friends knew about it. He ask that I bring her to Jos, I did and her healing started that week.

Same prophet told me about the girl I discussed the possibility of marriage the night before. He told me the next day on a Sunday service that if I marry that girl I was discussing marriage with the previous night, it'll be my biggest mistake in life. Funny enough she sat 2 seats away from me but didn't hear a word of what the prophet said, everyone one else heard it clearly.

The prophet's name is Ritabbi. The church is called Christ As Of Old Ministry.

{Modified}
Please stop all these quotes of advertising a church! This is not about the Prophet but about God who gets all the glory and praise for what he has done in my life and the life of my family. God cannot be mocked, after insulting me and the prophet for God's blessing, you think your own prayers will be answered abi? Don't let the Devil use you to discredit God. If you have any contrary opinion or wokeness, please keep it to yourself, there are people who you're denying the blessing of a testimony with your filthy words.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Lostchild(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Success1975
You still never get sense. If you get sense, you will pursue your life potentials and destiny.

Woman ToTo go kill you first before you go get sense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Fortune tellers and diviners!

I no dey believe nonsense! Your life suppose better if you know the unseen!

No creation know the unseen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by YTmami(f): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Yes I've experienced it a few times and they were accurate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Sunofgod(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Toto..... now very cheap. Inflation doesn't affect it.
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
It's only a mad man that will think or say there's no supernatural being called God......

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Moving4: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
I haven't though...

But in ur case you're very lucky o, a cult guy's wife? Hmmm undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Winters23: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
grin

Only retarded gullible folks believe another man who claim to hear from a higher source

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by QuietHammer(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Oh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Prophets wey no fit give boys lottery numbers. those ones na prophets?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by FactBoyz: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Pastor say he dey talk to God,
I tell am to put am for speaker....baba start to misyarn, mtcheew.

Moya look away....fakers everywhere grin

macrodata:
There's this Prophet in Jos who told me about my mom's ailment she' had been managing for 5 years then. I was shocked because not even one of my friends knew about it. He ask that I bring her to Jos, I did and her healing started that week.

na them

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Onyi22(f): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2021
I am the prophet of my own life, I prophecy with my mouth because the tongue is the most powerful weapon on earth..
Other prophets are liers,..
Falseprophet can relate to this cheesy

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by PrinceK2123: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Download the latest Hollywood and Korean films at natively.com.ng
it's a new site with little to no ads. Our app will soon be available at Google play store. The best part is that you can select the resolution of the film you want whether HD or normal quality
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Lies you are here to promote fake prophets business

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Lexiboyz: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm.

1. You ran through your dating list.
2. One of the ladies you have been dating.

What kind of a Christian are you again?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Omobada(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm you may or may not be speaking the truth. What really concern me is that I need a loan of 50k urgently to clear a mess.Anyone in the position to give it without much issue Pls let God use you for me. God bless you as you do.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Buliwyf: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:

Same prophet told me about the girl I discussed the possibility of marriage the night before. He told me the next day on a Sunday service that if I marry that girl I was discussing marriage with the previous night, it'll be my biggest mistake in life. Funny enough she sat 2 seats away from me but didn't hear a word of what the prophet said, everyone one else heard it clearly.

See member of church advertise his church with fake news. Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Isokoboy(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
U met the right one.... I don see them many for my area.... Na money be their calling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Primusinterpares(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
These days I don't trust prophets. I prefer to commune with God directly from the scriptures, prayers, fellowship and meditation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by VEXT: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
Fortune tellers!

This head slamming muhammadian Terrorist

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Buliwyf: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Lies you are here to promote fake prophets business

You don sabi them. I won't be surprised if he wrote all these stories just to advertise one pastor. Because he knows desperate people on Nairaland will ask him the name of the fake prophet so he can then direct them to him. He might even be the prophet himself.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Goldenheart(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2021
smiley
Once upon a time, it was a lovely evening in one, January I went to wash my car in one of the car wash close to my street.

One random guy just walk up to me and ask me for some money, after I gave him, he told me two things.

1. I should avoid fight with anyone
2. I should be wiery of women

Makes sense...
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by RPirez: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Since Nigeria's inception, how have prophecies being of any benefit to Nigeria or eradicate poverty from Nigeria? angry

Prophecy dis, prophecy dat yet, Nigeria and her people are suffering and also the most corrupt in the world. angry

Rubbish! angry

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by seyz91(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Confirm!

It's just the fact
Blackdeewhy:
Every word a prophet will ever tell you, you KNOW them already. The different is, you are not sure or don't know how to go about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by nairabacks(f): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
YTmami:
Yes I've experienced it a few times and they were accurate.

Most of the time they see problems but cannot proffer solutions to them.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Mendy101: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Success1975:
Have you been saved or delivered from impending doom or harm thru the prophecy a man or woman of God spoke to you? Or have you been guided by prophecy spoken concerning you, such that you acted in a way that made you escape danger or provoked manifestation of blessings... plz share to bless us this Sunday.

Mine was that my elder sister called me few months ago and told me that a Prophecy was spoken concerning me in her church that I should avoid any relationship with any married woman cause danger is looming towards that direction. I was surprised about the prophecy for 2 reasons; I don't do married women no matter the temptations and this is someone that stays in different state from where I live. But been someone that was raised from a Christian home I went into prayers the next day to cancel such negative prophecy from seeing the light of the day. Anyway I also ran thru my dating list and ensured no married woman was on that list.

To shorten my story, I met a friend and in the course of my interactions, he told me that a cult guy that lives within the neighborhood confided in him that someone was sleeping with his wife within the hood and he is on the lookout for the man and when he finds him he will strike so hard on d man. Unknown to me one of the ladies I've been dating was married and lied to me she is single and that the person d cult guy was making reference to was me coz he got my number from the wife phone and called me to desist from going by out with d wife. I told him I didn't know she was married and apologized. Till date the lady didn't know I had discovered she was married. All I did was severe the relationship and even others.

I thank God for showing me mercy thru prophetic revelation.

Park out of the area ASAP

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Perfectman91: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:

Can you link me up to this prophet please?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by omowolewa: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Gift of prophecy is desired in every religion setting making it a point of deceit. Care should always be exercised

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.