Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Experience With Prophecy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Prophecy (18839 Views)

They Said Don't Joke With Prophecy / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / IsThis TB Joshua's Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled? - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Perfectman91:

Can you link me up to this prophet please?
I only know their address at Agingi, before Rukuba barracks.
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Offpoint1: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
I'm not advertising for anyone. I'm neither a frequent church goer or a gambler, so park your losing ticket one side and look for a better job.
Give me Mr Ritabbi number, I need to predict sure games for boys... Just one ticket and we will reward him abundantly.
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Oyiboman69: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021
jimmynauty:

You contradict yasef

Know Unseen..
No one can know unseen
he's not contradicting himself... read through it again
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

See member of church advertise his church with fake news. Lol
how else can one share what God has done for them without the Devil using "woke" people like you to discredit God's blessings in their lives?

God pass you.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by matm: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Most Christain prophets and prophetesses u are seeing today are diviners.Indian mystics in Nigeria give spirit of prophecy and vision for a pay.
See details in their adverts.So beware,for u may be practicing idolatory without knowing it which is forbidden by the gospel.Consulting a wizard of a fortune teller is an abomination before God.
However,we still have genuine prophets.Its just dt they are few and don't seek for fame.
Their behaviour and character are their gospel and not their words.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Buliwyf: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
how else can one share what God has done for them without the Devil using "woke" people like you to discredit God's blessings in their lives?

God pass you.

Why didnt you predict COVID? Or look into the future for the cure to HIV and cancer and give us the formula today? Lol
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by chukwuibuipob: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2021
sad Where there's NO ORIGINAL,u won't see FAKE products.There are prophetess, prophet of our time.Whatever they tell to do (minus go bring money stuff ,FLEE/RUNZ from peepz like this).

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by phlank: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Prophecy is real, in 2016 a residence pastor prophesied to my mom that a woman i had issues with called assassin for me and my junior brother, and told her to observe praying and fasting.

Few days after the prophesy, where I was working with my brother, cultist came for I and my brother and that day we came late, before we came they had harassed and beat up our colleagues accusing them of hiding us... When we finally came to work, they came back this time around before they could gain access to the building our manager called the vigilante and they arrested one of them, the rest escaped...

Just then the prophesy came to my mind cos everything has happened as the pastor said and the cultist were actually organized by a woman we had issues with 6 months in the past...

This was the biggest miracle of my life, prior then I use to think miracle was a coincidence

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by ruggedtimi(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
My girlfriend sister walked passed my girl's neighbor, she told my girlfriend that she felt alot of negative energy around him,...fast forward to three days later she called my girlfriend to immediately go to the man and pray for him that she just saw his obituary. My girl ignored the her sister. The next day the sister kept calling very early in the morning my girlfriend no pick that same moment another neighbor came knocking at my girl's door that the man just collapsed cut story short the man died that moment.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Agbebakun22: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

You don sabi them. I won't be surprised if he wrote all these stories just to advertise one pastor. Because he knows desperate people on Nairaland will ask him the name of the fake prophet so he can then direct them to him. He might even be the prophet himself.

One person don dey ask for the prophet contact details for down front page lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Why didnt you predict COVID? Or look into the future for the cure to HIV and cancer and give us the formula today? Lol
You're no different from the devil who asked Jesus to turn stone to bread so he can eat or the thief on the cross who asked that Jesus save himself from the cross since he's the messiah! Be careful of your words and the contents of your heart. We're in the last days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by jospepper(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
VectorV25:
E go be God of now now. E popular
is it a reliable church?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Truefaith: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Rf
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by compton11(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
VEXT:

This head slamming muhammadian Terrorist
Jesus was headslammer too
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Buliwyf: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
You're no different from the devil who asked Jesus to turn stone to bread so he can eat or the thief on the cross who asked that Jesus save himself from the cross since he's the messiah! Be careful of your words and the contents of your heart. We're in the last days.

Tears lol.
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Buliwyf: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Agbebakun22:

One person don dey ask for the prophet contact details for down front page lol

I knew it cheesy
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Success1975:
Have you been saved or delivered from impending doom or harm thru the prophecy a man or woman of God spoke to you? Or have you been guided by prophecy spoken concerning you, such that you acted in a way that made you escape danger or provoked manifestation of blessings... plz share to bless us this Sunday.

Mine was that my elder sister called me few months ago and told me that a Prophecy was spoken concerning me in her church that I should avoid any relationship with any married woman cause danger is looming towards that direction. I was surprised about the prophecy for 2 reasons; I don't do married women no matter the temptations and this is someone that stays in different state from where I live. But been someone that was raised from a Christian home I went into prayers the next day to cancel such negative prophecy from seeing the light of the day. Anyway I also ran thru my dating list and ensured no married woman was on that list.

To shorten my story, I met a friend and in the course of my interactions, he told me that a cult guy that lives within the neighborhood confided in him that someone was sleeping with his wife within the hood and he is on the lookout for the man and when he finds him he will strike so hard on d man. Unknown to me one of the ladies I've been dating was married and lied to me she is single and that the person d cult guy was making reference to was me coz he got my number from the wife phone and called me to desist from going by out with d wife. I told him I didn't know she was married and apologized. Till date the lady didn't know I had discovered she was married. All I did was severe the relationship and even others.

I thank God for showing me mercy thru prophetic revelation.
God speaking to u today on issues of life is through his word Hebrew 1:1-2. We have the written word and the rhema word both must within the boundaries of what God has done and is doing through Jesus date and resurrection by his spirit indwelling u. U don't go around or waiting for someone to receive prophecy for u. U are a prophet because of christ in u(revelation19:10). live a life consistent with the christian life do what the bible says and not to date serially athe same waiting for prophecy to rescue you. especially sin of sexual immorality.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Tears lol.
You think you're woke. You're just ignorant and broke. Get a job and quit gambling.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by phemmyfour: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
Is God's power metaphysical or metaspiritual?
You lack comprehension
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Buliwyf: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
You think you're woke. You're just ignorant and broke. Get a job and quit gambling.

Lol. I am abroad but I am ignorant and broke and jobless and gambling. Looks like someone is telling me his life experiences. Poor soul cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by VEXT: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
compton11:
Jesus was headslammer too

Jesus in Qur'an...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
jimmynauty:

You contradict yasef

Know Unseen..
No one can know unseen

Unseen is what a normal human should not have known of what is to happen.
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by ComeToJesus: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Even though a lot of pretenders and fraudsters have infiltrated the body of Christ, the prophetic still exists.

A prophet I have never met had a revelation about me and told my spouse that in two weeks, God is going to facilitate a business that had stalled and that I will make good money out of it. In two weeks, a business that had been a difficult nut to crack pulled thru. All the opposition in the contracting firm gave way.

I smiled widely a because everyday I was making twice my monthly Salary for ten solid days. Sweet money �

The things of the spirit is not for doubters. A double minded person like the ones that abound in Nairaland cannot receive anything from God. I received the prophecy, believed, trusted God and cashed out.

God is real. The Lord God would do nothing without revealing his secret to the prophet, it is written.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by jimmynauty: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Unseen is what a normal human should not have known of what is to happen.
in other words we ought not to know the unseen, is it wha you mean?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by AntiChristian: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
jimmynauty:

in other words we ought not to know the unseen, is it wha you mean?

What for?
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Kobojunkie: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Success1975:
Have you been saved or delivered from impending doom or harm thru the prophecy a man or woman of God spoke to you? Or have you been guided by prophecy spoken concerning you, such that you acted in a way that made you escape danger or provoked manifestation of blessings... plz share to bless us this Sunday.

Mine was that my elder sister called me few months ago and told me that a Prophecy was spoken concerning me in her church that I should avoid any relationship with any married woman cause danger is looming towards that direction. I was surprised about the prophecy for 2 reasons; I don't do married women no matter the temptations and this is someone that stays in different state from where I live. But been someone that was raised from a Christian home I went into prayers the next day to cancel such negative prophecy from seeing the light of the day. Anyway I also ran thru my dating list and ensured no married woman was on that list.
Were you in fact sleeping with the woman in question or any of the other women in your dating list? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Agbebakun22: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

I knew it cheesy

Africa and religion eeh na 5&6 still see where we are now with development

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by directoroluwole: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Success1975 post=105732336]Have you been saved or delivered from impending doom or harm thru the prophecy a man or woman of God spoke to you? Or have you been guided by prophecy spoken concerning you, such that you acted in a way that made you escape danger or provoked manifestation of blessings... plz share to bless us this Sunday.

To shorten my story, I met a friend and in the course of my interactions, he told me that a cult guy that lives within the neighborhood confided in him that someone was sleeping with his wife within the hood and he is on the lookout for the man and when he finds him he will strike so hard on d man. Unknown to me one of the ladies I've been dating was married and lied to me she is single and that the person d cult guy was making reference to was me coz he got my number from the wife phone and called me to desist from going by out with d wife. I told him I didn't know she was married and apologized. Till date the lady didn't know I had discovered she was married. All I did was severe the relationship and even others.

I thank God for showing me mercy thru prophetic revelation.[/quot

You went through your dating list, ����� dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by jimmynauty: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

What for?

oh i forgot its an antichristian am discussing with..never mind. we move poles apart
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by macrodata(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. I am abroad but I am ignorant and broke and jobless and gambling. Looks like someone is telling me his life experiences. Poor soul cheesy grin cheesy
how does abroad make your life better? You may be among the homeless Nigerians in Paris train station for all I care. Still go and get a job.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Prophecy by oscarlamba: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omobada:
Hmmm you may or may not be speaking the truth. What really concern me is that I need a loan of 50k urgently to clear a mess.Anyone in the position to give it without much issue Pls let God use you for me. God bless you as you do.
They are apps that give loan example branch app but with interest tho and also do your research b4 taking the loan
Re: My Experience With Prophecy by Buliwyf: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
macrodata:
how does abroad make your life better? You may be among the homeless Nigerians in Paris train station for all I care. Still go and get a job.

Yeah I am homeless but I have internet and a phone to communicate. What a sad life you must have boy. Malnutrition is really affecting your brain that you cannot even use logic to build sensible insults. Stop projecting your experience and that of your relatives on other people. LMAO

If being abroad really doesn't make life better may it not work out for you to go abroad or make it there. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Rude Things People Do In Church / A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.