Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban (19278 Views)

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government / Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Gender segregated schools are breeding grounds for homosexualities. So in a way they’re encouraging Western way of life

But society is already segregated between the genders.

How about only female and male hostels in mixed schools, are they not also breeding grounds for homosexuality.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Eriokanmi: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol...like girls colleges ? These people shaa. In that case, you should employ only female lecturers for them. Nonsense
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Ammishaddai: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Friend22:

Lol...

Brainwashed swine!

This is the typical response I get from terrorists. They call those who don't see life from their own perspective swine .
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by wizelink(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
That is just it. Why not advise the young man that Afghanistan has free visa.
Why are western countries preferable to them to live in to the core islamic nations? They would want to stay in countries they will exercise their freedom instead of islamic countries they will caged.
Highly deceptive set of people
Crossroad1:
look at this fanatic pantami junior brother...
I am angry sharing a country with people like this... Going by your doctrines and teachings, you are not supposed to use a phone, watch a TV, or use any modern world gadgets..
Where is the freedom to do what one pleases?
When I can't have my freedom, then it means my life is being controlled by people..

That being said, buhari is just like these useless Talibans..
They instigate the masses to protest before coming into power..
They were dancing to drake's song, using western things they preach against..
Buhari was protesting almost every day before coming into power and same buhari is gagging the media, killing and detaining anyone that protest or doesn't support his rule..
They even go as far using assassins to terminate whoever doesn't align with their ideas..
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Masterito:
Do you see Christian implementing this?

Yes. Some churches don't allow women to preach
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by mu2sa2: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Triangles1:
I don't know why this people are running away from their religion to another Man land.

Christian is a peaceful religion always accommodate, no any Muslim country help this folks, they abandoned them like trash.
Yes o, don't you see the way naija Pentecostals used to love tb Joshua. Very peaceful indeed, in fact world war 1 & 2 were caused by non- Christians. Even the English anglicans love Irish Catholics to the death. Peaceful Christians from US imposed war on Afghanistan killing thousands of innocent civilians - yes o, adherents of peaceful religion perpetuating murderous violence!
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by koyyess: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Friend22:

[s]Why are you this pained eh?!

Is it because we choose to adopt our own ways?

Why are you pained?!

Talk of intellectuals,no country,no tribe,no region can claim exclusive right to it.

So,I ask a gain with the temperament of a youth:wetin dey work you?!

I can bet my last kobo that you do not know anything about Afghanistan history to be advertising your ignorance on broad day light.

In Saudi Arabia as we speak there are segregated learning and no one is complaining except for loud mouths like you.

Go get a life![/s]

Your own ways or the ways of your Arab masters? You think you sound intelligent. Slave.

You arab slaves need to get a life because it's obvious you have nothing to contribute to the society besides killing, engaging in pervasive crimes and enslaving your women.

Go to Afghanistan and learn about their Arab traditions towards blacks.

Animals.

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Friend22(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

You are the biggest fool I have seen on this forum. You are not just a fool but a condemned one for that matter! You are just as cursed as the Islam itself! Keep deceiving your wretched self, head slammers are known for marrying underaged girls, they kill themselves up and down, kidnap their mothers and fathers for ransom, yet they still spread across southern Nigeria doing begging job

O girl, no let me reason your matter o.because you go run commot for here.

All you said is clearly what brainwashed mushrooms like you love to spill.
No be today na.

FYI:I am original NIGER DELTA guy from Edo state straight up.

So,when unexposed idiots like come online to advertise their unmitigated stupidity it leaves me gobsmacked like an ugwu leaf being tossed by the blistering harmattan wind.

Scratch that.

You don't even sound well enough to understand what is going on,you only see and speak what you've been feed with like a train dog who is colour blind.

Get well soon.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by ume1000: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I have always known that the backwardness of head slammers is follow-come
cause they say no to immorality
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by wizelink(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
How has women not allowed to preach in the church stopped them from staying together with the males even in same church?
thebosstrevor1:

Yes. Some churches don't allow women to preach
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
wizelink:
How has women not allowed to preach in the church stopped them from staying together with the males even in same church?

In some orthodox churches women and male sit separately
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by camri: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
the future is hoemale
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Friend22(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
koyyess:

Your own ways or the ways of your Arab masters? You think you sound intelligent. Slave.

You arab slaves need to get a life because it's obvious you have nothing to contribute to the society besides killing, engaging in pervasive crimes and enslaving your women.

Animals.

As if your fore fathers did not sell your other fore fathers for a piece of mirror to their European merchant?
Tell me something else.

You come here mouthing incoherent cacophonous opprobrium and you think you know zilch of my religious history.

Nah.

You know nothing man.

You know nothing!

The history of Arab is different from the history of Islaam.
But I don't expect ignoramus like you to know that since you choose to swim in the ocean of ignorance.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Triangles1:
I don't know why this people are running away from their religion to another Man land.

Christian is a peaceful religion always accommodate, no any Muslim country help this folks, they abandoned them like trash.

All your Christian brothers and sisters in Nigeria are in Muslim countries looking for jobs
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Friend22(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is the typical response I get from terrorists. They call those who don't see life from their own perspective swine .

Yes,we will continue to terrorize you with facts and proofs that your leaky cranium can't to figure out.

slowpoke!
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by PDinteriors(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluwapresley:
Whatever works for them abeg! This world don even tire person. One problem or the other. Problem no just wan dey finish.
aswear boss

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tonytonex:
And what is wrong with freedom of expression?
So that gives them the right to kill if they refuse to comply?

So women can not Express themselves freely in only women universities
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by wizelink(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sitting down in same church under same roof going for thanksgiving together, can communicate in same church even in the premises of the church. What difference does it make?
thebosstrevor1:

In some orthodox churches women and male sit separately
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Ammishaddai: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Friend22:

Yes,we will continue to terrorize you with facts and proofs that your leaky cranium can't to figure out.

slowpoke!
The " facts" you've given so far was the insult that came as the word "swine" . If this is "proof and fact" , then I can conclude that you're just another lowlife terrorist on social media looking for his next target
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by koyyess: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Friend22:

[s]As if your fore fathers did not sell your other fore fathers for a piece of mirror to their European merchant?
Tell me something else.

You come here mouthing incoherent cacophonous opprobrium and you think you know zilch of my religious history.

Nah.

You know nothing man.

You know nothing!

The history of Arab is different from the history of Islaam.
But I don't expect ignoramus like you to know that since you choose to swim in the ocean of ignorance.[/s]

Arabs started the slave trade way before your colonial masters. In exchange, the Arabs raped your women and forced Islam on you.

Do you know your culture before the Arabs invaded Africa? I guess not because you have all turned to zombies by your arab masters who still see you as sh1t. Go there and see if your Arab masters will give you any opportunity as a black other than slave roles.

You Islamic slaves are by far the most stup1d of all.

Cattle brains.

1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
wizelink:
Sitting down in same church under same roof going for thanksgiving together, can communicate in same church even in the premises of the church. What difference does it make?

Women don't have right in many churches, they can't preach or led.

The women in muslims countries have more right, they can lead women group and organise women.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Tonytonex(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
compton11:
answer my fuckin question first
your "fuckin" answer is in the question I just asked. that is if you have a brain to assimilate.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Friend22(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The " facts" you've given so far was the insult that came as the word "swine" . If this is "proof and fact" , then I can conclude that you're just another lowlife terrorist on social media looking for his next target

Yes,calling you a swine is a proven fact that you lack the mental capability to understand, or even comprehend what's being done in Afghanistan and every Muslim country.

And again, you're a SWINE!

Take that to the bank.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Friend22(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
koyyess:

Arabs started the slave trade way before your colonial masters. In exchange, the Arabs raped your women and forced Islam on you.

Do you know your culture before the Arabs invaded Africa? I guess not because you have all turned to zombies by your arab masters who still see you as sh1t. Go there and see if your Arab masters will give any opportunity as a black other than slave roles.

You Islamic slaves are by far the most stup1d of all.

Cattle brains.

I won't insult you,but let me ask,how old are you?
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by chiedu7: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
ISLAM IS NOT REGRESSIVE
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Ammishaddai: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Friend22:

Yes,calling you a swine is a proven fact that you lack the mental capability to understand, or even comprehend what's being done in Afghanistan and every Muslim country.

And again, you're a SWINE!

Take that to the bank.
[/s] Terrorists.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by wizelink(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
In this world or elsewhere or the opposite.
thebosstrevor1:

Women don't have right in many churches, they can't preach or led.

The women in muslims countries have more right, they can lead women group and organise women.
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by Miosendyin: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Clear u need panadol

Hangmnk:
Great. The Devilish children prefer Immorality, Alcoholism, Drugs, Cultism, etc just about all sort of criminality in the name of education.

What I wonder is the new liberal lowlife blacks "BLM" Ignorants, posting anything Taliban and taking it to the front page. Y'all Simians descendants don't know anything about the great game and it's hypocrisy. Or Just Christian fanatics that doesn't know anything about Arabs and Jews. They don't have a fcking clue that linked ancient Babylon and ancient Egypt to the current western way of life, literally introduced by Jews. Thinking U.S of A is defending the interest of christians. Ask the Evangelicals leaders about 9/11 and bush's responses, they might tell you the real reason for 9/11.

Culture less fcking pariahs, the white don't like them, call them all sorts of vile names and segregate themselves. Their ancestors here in Africa see them as taboo.

Everything devilish they're are engage in. Bobrisky, Lil Nas, Niki Minaj, Michel Jackson, Lil Wayne, that's their role models. You'll never see Asian middle eastern, true Africans engage in those abominations.

With them if you take drugs, dress like a fcking insane person, pull down your trouser to mimic gayism, the women half naked, now you're civilized, educated.

The blacks are relegated to clowns. They want to see us, half naked, engage in human blood sacrifices, transgendered. They even kneel down to us now, just to fool us. Fckers.

[/b] For all the demons saying Muslim are terrorist y'all have any idea what the church, the Roman empire, the Aryan empire or the Anglo Saxon empire did and still doing. Muslims have the right to defend themselves. Even liberals are defending Muslims now. literally on CNN Col. Powell saying "The US military is not evangelical Army[b]

US that tagged it's own white citizens terrorists and comparing 9/11 and Jan 6 insurrections undecided

This is a thread about US killing 7 children and aid worker thinking it's ISIS-K leader https://www.nairaland.com/6748065/us-last-drone-strike-kabul

All hail Taliban
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by xeju: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
HonNL:
Sheikh Abdul Baqi Haqqani says co-education is against the teaching of Islam

SOURCE
do you know that majority of Muslims supporting Taliban ideologies can't stay under the Taliban? Muslims to a large extent are all the same in using force and brute to rule others until they meet groups like Taliban, Al shabab, Al Qaeda, Isis, etc, who take the Sharia to cleanse fellow Muslims too. Sunni Muslims are sworn enemies of Shiite Muslims, they're only united when they want to kill/fight "infidels"
Re: Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban by koyyess: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Friend22:

I won't insult you,but let me ask,how old are you?

Old enough to know that you northerners are no longer Africans but Arab negroe slaves. You have long forgotten your own history as Africans.

You all should be packed like sardines in a container and deported to the Arab world where you can play your slave roles, practice your perverse traditions with children, arab men and animals.

You can also play with bombs which is the only invention you know and end up in your 1000 virgin paradise when ever the bomb ticks off.

Sick animals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman / Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) / Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.