Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists (664 Views)

Why Do People Hate Atheists / 8 Reasons Believers Hate Atheists / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

After 20- 30 years on this earth this All that you know? grin cheesy

Chai, even my last child knows more than you grin

Shey na true abi na lie bros?
Avoiding the point does nothing.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by Image123(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! The label sinner and fool doesn't affect the quality of my life. Gonna enjoy my stay here on earth the best way I can while also trying my best to be mindful of my fellow humans.

It's not meant to affect the quality of your life. It affects the quality of your eternity. The Bible accounts of sinners and "fools" living rich, prosperous and fulfilled lives here on earth. As you should have noticed, quality of life here on earth doesn't seem to be top priority in the Bible. i am not talking about prevalent prosperity gospel preaching though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Image123:

It's not meant to affect the quality of your life. It affects the quality of your eternity. The Bible accounts of sinners and "fools" living rich, prosperous and fulfilled lives here on earth. As you should have noticed, quality of life here on earth doesn't seem to be top priority in the Bible. i am talking about prevalent prosperity gospel preaching though.

I have no proof of an eternity so it doesn't enter into any equation for me.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
I am satisfied, and sufficiently occupied with the things which are, without tormenting or troubling myself about those which may indeed be, but of which I have no evidence.
If you are an atheist in the midst of gullible sheeps(Nigerians) keep it to yourself for your own good. People that can kill for their gutless and powerless gods cheesy how comical.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

Shey na true abi na lie bros?
Avoiding the point does nothing.

grin For your mouth and from your mouth na Lie because you no talk the True.

The True wey Bible talk, dey very clear and e show say when you War Come, The Loser go loose pata-pata as the Winner take determine.

So wen you dey go war make sure say na you go win if not, na you fit dey use ya tongue dey do toilet roll to the Winner.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin For your mouth and from your mouth na Lie because you no talk the True.

The True wey Bible talk, dey very clear and e show say when you War Come, The Loser go loose pata-pata as the Winner take determine.

So wen you dey go war make sure say na you go win if not, na you fit dey use ya tongue dey do toilet roll to the Winner.

All these one na long talk. Genocide, rape and slavery dey among the things wey you consider as evil, and dem dey your bible.
Shey na true or no be true?
No dey over explain yourself. You're trying too hard. Yes or no.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

All these one na long talk. Genocide, rape and slavery dey among the things wey you consider as evil, and dem dey your bible.
Shey na true or no be true?
No dey over explain yourself. You're trying too hard. Yes or no.

grin Thank God say you see say I get right to explain myself.

As I don tell you before for another thread, e dey dere for bible say make "No Person do any bad thing when dry go War", so Rape no dey dia and na you dey lie dey put am dia.

For Genocide own, na here you see say you no know anything for you yourself don genocide all the rats, cockroaches, mosquito and snake wey dey your house. (Girlfriend and her family fit even dey dia for ya backyard, we no go know)

It is Lawfull to Genocide bad-bad things! Which is why una dey genocide armed robbers, murderers. drug dealers, cultist etc any bad bad thing wey dey disturb your law ful peace.

Spoils of War and Proceeds of War: If person win you for war, e get right to either take the good-good things wey you get or to destroy everything and waka.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by peggywebbs(f): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself... there is nothing like an atheist. Humans naturally have a believe system, so far you can logically believe something to be right or wrong, good art and bad art, then there is obviously something you hold a strong faith to, it could be science, art, spirituality, seeing yourself as a god or whatever it is.

The point is you certainly have one religion but are in denial of it. You guys come in different ways with twisted threads but it ends up being the same thing. Nobody hates atheists, atheists simply hate themselves.

Abetterperson:
For some reason a lot of Nigerians don't understand that everyone is not supposed to believe in every thing there do
I'm a Christian but I respect their decision, it's their life and if there are really sinning against God, let him judge them not Nigerians.
Most atheist I have met are very nice and take full responsibility for their actions, best of all they are not hypocrites
Am being serious, most Nigeria religious people I have met are so hypocritical , being gay is a sin but being corrupt is just a small sin that God will understand.

Please just let people live their lives
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nobody has the right to hate anyone for any reason whatsoever the only thing God hate is sin and He wants all His worshipers to detest sin as well but not the sinner!

An atheist has no problem with me as long as he/she doesn't speak ill of me for having faith in my own God! smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Thank God say you see say I get right to explain myself.

As I don tell you before for another thread, e dey dere for bible say make "No Person do any bad thing when dry go War", so Rape no dey dia and na you dey lie dey put am dia.

For Genocide own, na here you see say you no know anything for you yourself don genocide all the rats, cockroaches, mosquito and snake wey dey your house. (Girlfriend and her family fit even dey dia for ya backyard, we no go know)

It is Lawfull to Genocide bad-bad things! Which is why una dey genocide armed robbers, murderers. drug dealers, cultist etc any bad bad thing wey dey disturb your law ful peace.

Spoils of War and Proceeds of War: If person win you for war, e get right to either take the good-good things wey you get or to destroy everything and waka.

Nobody go read all this explanation wey you write bros. The answer na yes or no.
E dey there abi e no dey there? No dey try explain to me. Na so person dey take fail simple test. Yes or no.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nobody go read all this explanation wey you write bros. The answer na yes or no.
E dey there abi e no dey there? No dey try explain to me. Na so person dey take fail simple test. Yes or no.

You read am, you no read am, na your right be dat.

But if you talk lie, I go come talk say you be liar.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
peggywebbs:

Stop deceiving yourself... there is nothing like an atheist. Humans naturally have a believe system, so far you can logically believe something to be right or wrong, good art and bad art, then there is obviously something you hold a strong faith to, it could be science, art, spirituality, seeing yourself as a god or whatever it is.

The point is you certainly have one religion but are in denial of it. You guys come in different ways with twisted threads but it ends up being the same thing. Nobody hates atheists, atheists simply hate themselves.

Abeg define an atheist and define belief. You seem to be confusing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You read am, you no read am, na your right be dat.

But if you talk lie, I go come talk say you be liar.

I no read am bros.
Na yes or no I wan see. No be epistle. Shey those things dey your bible? Yes or no?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

I no read am bros.
Na yes or no I wan see. No be epistle. Shey those things dey your bible? Yes or no?

Guy, I dey the business of Truth and Half-Lie, Na still Lie.

So if you no like Whole Truth, carry your Lie go Lie Mohammed!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Guy, I dey the business of Truth and Half-Lie, Na still Lie.

So if you no like Whole Truth, carry your Lie go Lie Mohammed!

The question dey choke you? cheesy
E dey there abi e no dey?
When you're ready to answer, let me know.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
peggywebbs:

As Fela talk: animal can't dash me human rights.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
LordReed:

As Fela talk: animal can't dash me human rights.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
kingxsamz:

The question dey choke you? cheesy
E dey there abi e no dey?
When you're ready to answer, let me know.

The Answer and The Truth na im dey choke you because you dey find Lie. grin

When you ready for True Answer, e dey dia dey wait you! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by kingxsamz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Answer and The Truth na im dey choke you because you dey find Lie. grin

When you ready for True Answer, e dey dia dey wait you! grin

Trying too hard bro.
When you're ready, let me know.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Atheists by 1Sharon(f): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
peggywebbs:

Every human is born an atheist is a TAUGHT a beleif in a god.

Pls explain how science and art is a faith? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Not A "Doubting Thomas" If You Refuse To Believe The World / "Encourage Him." / When People Thought Going To Church Meant "I'm A Christian"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.