Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

"I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone (494 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo / Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Update From . COM

Actress Kemi Afolabi took to Instagram, asking to be left alone, though she didn't state who the post was directed at, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The actress pointed out that she will die alone and be buried alone and everyone will move on with their lives when that happens.

She wrote: "I will die alone. Will be laid in my grave alone and everyone will leave after burying me alone. LEAVE MY LIFE TF ALONE!!!"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by slawormiir: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Sure
Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
grin

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by Bornsinner7: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who hold you??

1 Like

Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by NaijaCover(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Who hold you??

You Get Mouth oooooo
Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by mariahAngel(f): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
If her body is going to need help to be buried, there’s no point (pushing people away) refusing help while she’s still alive.
Whether dead or alive, we all need someone.
Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by Botking: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
But behind the scenes you seem can live your life without dick, na

We understand celebrities online and offline life, na
Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by Omihanifa: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
This one way wayward pass TIV girls undecided
Re: "I Will Die Alone" Actress Kemi Afolabi Points Out As She Asks To Be Left Alone by elonmuskbaby: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin
. she say make una leave am,you too leave am na.na by force grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

“she Wasn’t Dumped” — Maria’s Team Clears The Air / Rozzylove Shares Stunning Behind The Scenes Photos/video Of Whisper Videoshoot / Cubana Chief Priest Spraying Money At His Multimillion Dollar Club Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.