Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church (50736 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
oke2018:
That's the believe of some people
Even a belief has to have some way of being validated at least against common sense. There has to be some reasonable logic to it at least or it is nothing but foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by ikorodureporta: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Emmanuelcann: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are you saved I.e. born again? If so ignore those idle dreams. Hes gone with his vows!
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by OMG10: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Your dad hasn't rested in peace. If he were, he wouldn't be tormenting you! More so, behind every mans' action, there must be a driving force.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by itslinkin4005(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow.

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!
hahahahaha very funny ...that ur papa self no well.. so instead of him to help his poor son out financially na debit him wan put you through. Chai yeye spirit. My dear stand ur ground joooor..person way don die don die period.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by sisisioge: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Richy4:

grin He might be flogged even after the payment because he's not incharge of what he was dreaming about..

I once had horrible nightmares during my youth service days long time ago in Bayelsa state..
I was posted to a remote village.. there, I discovered that the mosquitoes in that state are of special breeds... U know the type that doesn't care if U were putting on trousers or sucks...
To make the matter worse, I was given a kind of mattress that was as narrow as a footpath and as flat as a mat.. every night I kept on dreaming how I was being chased by a snake, if snakes were not chasing me, I will be falling inside a pit or I will be seeing millipede crawling near me. I usually wake up more especially that millipede one to double check... This were some of the things I hated in my life..

For two weeks I could not sleep so I told the principal that he either buy a mattress for me or give me 1 month to go and look for money to buy myself a mattress..

The man knew that I was looking for an excuse to go home for one month smiley.. he bought a New mattress for me, that was how my nightmares ended...

That was why I also asked people the kind of mattress they were using whenever they complain about nightmares..

grin grin grin grin....maybe he should invest the 50k into changing his mattress or pillows fa. Your experience is truly funny grin
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by sisisioge: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
fredoooooo:

He can easily tell pale to pay the debt to the holy spirit direct from heaven ... afterall na heaven all the money dey go grin grin cheesy

Another angle be this o. Negotiate with baba to pay his own bill directly ba grin
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Bsc(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oga look for money and pay it for him...
Going to see a pastor or spiritualist might cost u more than 50k...
But since u don't have the money now... Go to his grave... Talk to him... Call him that sweet name... Then explain to him..
And warn him never to appear to u again that there is no relationship blw the dead and the living...
But most times na person dey go pour libation...
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by aloyin(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
my brother, i can categorically tell you that, the person you see in your dream is nt ur father. I suspect the pastor in charge..... Even if u dnt tell us d name of d church. Am sure d pastor is a prophet.... Am talking frm experience. D prophet is diabolic jst using ur dad image to manipulate you. We knw dem. But i can percieve that you dnt hav jesus in your life, dat is why it is for d man of devil but appear as man of God to deceive u. You need God interventn on dis. Bliv me dat isnt ur dad.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Fantazy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
You need to pray hard and see a man of God about it.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Mamijoh(f): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
APCNig:

Okay.

Please can you help us to tell your late father to help us whip Buhari mercilessly, maybe he will run away from the Rock he has been hiding just as you are running around now?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by iknopro(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tell him since he is now a spirit he should make the money available so you pay the church he is owing and come to think of it, maybe them never accept make em pass heaven gate because of the pledge, you need to hurry up n pay so they will allow him enter heaven
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Thereishel: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's not your daddy it is the demon that put in the image of your dad. Quickly run to deeper life bible church nearest to you to get deliverance before this brutal demon beat you to dead.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am now certain you didn't digest the entire post at all. undecided

Here again...This isn't about forming civilized as i am speaking from experience... many many years of it too. undecided

The first lie there is you believe man is spiritual... there is no evidence of this except for that manufactured by men and fed us through lies told us by them. Once you start believing the baseless lies, there's no to what you will be willing to believe. undecided

Don't get me wrong now... I believe in God - I know He is - and I too know it is possible to have a spirit but the lie that man is a Spiritual being is the source of many a delusion. undecided
thanks, pastors have been deceiving people. Making them think we have a spirit that escapes the body when death comes. It's a big lie. Adam and Eve were told that dust they were and dust they would become. Bible also teaches that dead know nothing or conscious of nothing. The only hope is resurrection in John 5 be 28 and 29 and 1st Corinthians 15 vmvs 1 to 12. Devil still looks for ways to deceive people by using form if a dead person to appear to their people
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Am inviting you to divine solution programme in Abuja, as from 24th to 3rd September, come with faith and the problem will be solved, you can also connect online through www.dclmradio, 5pm daily.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by clericuzzio(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year.

Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders..

Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank.

He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints..

Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result.

Go to your father's grave and tell him that he made the promise himself and didn't involve you while making it. So you're not gonna pay for it.

Next time he attacks you just go to a spiritual store and purchase an incense that drives away spirits. Or go meet hausas that sell a jinnic incense.

He will leave you alone
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by clericuzzio(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
There's a Greek exorcism ritual I would have suggested to you before you do that but I can't share in public and neither will I tell the source to get it
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by 6ixT8: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even a belief has to have some way of being validated at least against common sense. There has to be some reasonable logic to it at least or it is nothing but foolishness. undecided
anyways I don hear
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Lokojatoofar: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

That's not your dad. Maybe the person he promised d money wants his money wether bàbà dies or not ẹ nor concern am. No true father will punish his child so severly.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Poleski: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
James4358:

If you knew what dream was, you won't post this. Dream is simply games the brain plays with our memories. Your father died and ceased to exist.

Let's assume for a moment that he was spiritually active, why would he punish you for the promise he (not you) made to the church? How's that your responsibility? It makes no sense! Why is your brother, who stopped to contact home, not having the same experience? It makes absolutely no sense?

I'm sure the church has been persuading you to pay up. Religion is all about money and power.

When my father died, I was regularly seeing him in my dreams until it stopped. When my elder brother died, I also saw him in many dreams until it faded.

Trust me, your brain is playing pranks on you. The dreams will fade away. Get yourself together and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Firefox234(f): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2021
That's not your dad,it's one of those church people that needs money.Rebuke him when next he shows up
James4358:

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by igbowoman: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2021
James4358:

It's a demon spirit bothering you not your dad
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Yaks02(m): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2021
James4358:
Thanks,, am thinking of sending a relation that is close to my home town to go say some words beside his grave side, while i buckle up to send the money to the church's branch where he made the vow.. He was always aggressive while alive, & am afraid of further beatings. Av left home for a colleague's place where i'll spend this week but am afraid to tel him of my predicament.

If u can open up here, try and open up to ur friend as he may profer a lasting solution
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Chigold101(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2021
BellaBliss:
The Man of God will make eba and both of them will eat it together with correct egusi soup kiss kiss
ok
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Stallione(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Allow him to flog some senses into ur lieing tongue. Mek una no dey come here dey formulate stories from disney studios..
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by chuksoyo21(m): 4:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Thus is real and shouldn't be taken for granted.
Same thing happened to us.

When my mum passed on, she came through dream and told us to go and pay all her debt in the church. Since the day we did as she said, till this moment, she hasn't come to us again.
I believe she's having a good rest now in the lord...
This is the second year since then...
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by DestinyToRule(m): 5:22am On Sep 14, 2021
James4358:
Thanks, am hoping it would yield result.

U lack faith. From your question it's obvious u not goes to church.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Taiwo20(m): 5:40am On Sep 14, 2021
The dead should stay dead and stop disturbing the living. Abi na you make vow. Sleep with a cutlass/cane in hand
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by enilowo(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Why dont you test the spirit by confessing your condition that you are heavily in debt, si the spirit should rather guide you to get a job that will pay u in double folds so you can fulfill the debt and do more in his name.

Beating you will only lead you to PTSD and can kill you. Above all pray pray and pray. Dont go to any Woli afa or pastor o, they will tell you to bring money thereby pushing you further into a hole.

Thank me later

James4358:

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by dnawah(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Let him give u. Loto, pool numbers.ask him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.