Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church (50771 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Your dad cannot make way for you to hammer na to pay 50k . Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Jeon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year. Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders.. Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank. He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints.. How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow. Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result. Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!

Lol I don't know why I find this story funny wahala no too much!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by phemmyfour: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
Hello my nairaland family. I'll make this post short & precise... I buried my dad around april this year. Am the only available child, as my elder brother relocated abroad in january & has refused to make contact. I took a loan to sponsor my bro's trip abroad, & also took another loan from my bank to partly sponsor the burial as all the family burden rested on my shoulders.. Last month, my dad appeared in a dream telling me to hurry up in paying a vow he made in church of abt 50k before he died. I was warming up to pay the vow this month's ending as am stil servicing the loans i got from my bank. He appeared last week to remind me but yesterday night's own came with severe flocking. Am stil feeling the pains from the cain he used at my back & joints.. How do i contain him before month end when i'll be bouyant to pay the vow. Am afraid he may return with more beatings,. & am jst 30yrs old, & wouldnt want to have any part of my body deformed as a result. Your suggestions wil be greatly appreciated!
Go and meet him and explain your predicament
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Aremu01(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wetin musa no go see for Nairaland
Pretty sure that ain't your dad

11 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by mastermaestro(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
You folks mocking this guy are obviously displaying sheer ignorance. Where your personal experience ends is where another person's encounters begin. This world is not in mere black and white.

Guy, go fulfill the vow as quickly as possible. sad sad

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
mastermaestro:
You folks mocking this guy are obviously displaying sheer ignorance. Where your personal experience ends is where another person's encounters begin. This world is not in mere black and white.

A dead person's image tells you in a dream to go fulfill a vow and you self go carry yourself go do am? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by mastermaestro(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A dead person's image tells you in a dream to go fulfill a vow and you self go carry yourself go do am? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

I know your type. What you think means and changes nothing! What exists exists irrespective of your ignorance. sad sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
mastermaestro:

I know your type. What you think means and changes nothing! What exists exists irrespective of your ignorance. sad sad
I asked you a question ...

Have you ever done anything a dead person asked you to do in your dream? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Charmingrascal(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
You borrowed money to bury and celebrate him and he still asking you to pay his vow in Church.

Next time he appears in your dream ask him if the angel securing heaven's gate ask him to go and pay his vow before he can open gate for him.

Your father is discontented even in death
That is bad

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
Thank u... Its not about being worried or depressed! Am totaly sound in mind. This things are more spiritual than physical, i bet u wont understand until it happens to u. Am jst surprized how my dad turned aggressive. I never sent him to make any pledge,. But i'll do the needful.

I tend to agree with the poster you quoted. But if you truly believe what you dreamt, then have a conversation with him to explain why you wont be paying the money. Also let him know you would need his help in refunding the 2 debts on ground. You didnt send him message, his pledge died with him biko. Besides, it's the church he pledged to not the devil. May God rest him well and settle your mind. Please have a good night sleep today....debt/pledge is never transferable biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Which kind story we no go hear for this nairaland sef. So ghost dey flog you abi. Go to lab and ask doctor to threat you acute malaria that is getting to your brain please .

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wtf did I just read shocked

There's all sorts in this world grin
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by LadySarah: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Reminds me of Lazy Unoka,Okonkwos father's travails, with his own father who demanded a living sacrifice from the land of the spirits in CHinua's,'things fall apart'.Unoka told him off and they let him be.

Dear Op,he should chill till when you can pay or come pay it himself since you didn't send him to make promises.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by James4358(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
mastermaestro:

I Will bro.. This weekend. Thanks
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Richy4(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
sisisioge:

I tend to agree with the poster you quoted. But if you truly believe what you dreamt, then have a conversation with him to explain why you wont be paying the money. Also let him know you would need his help in refunding the 2 debts on ground. You didnt send him message, his pledge died with him biko. Besides, it's the church he pledged to not the devil. May God rest him well and settle your mind. Please have a good night sleep today....debt/pledge is never transferable biko.

grin grin grin grin
You people are making my day on this thread I swear.. Where will he see him to have the conversation..Are we still talking about a dead man cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Odiegwu o. Your late father warns and whips you in the dream over his own debt? Nawao, that man must have been something else before his demise.
I think you should fast and pray about it and if possible see a man of God or even go for deliverance set, why person papa go wicked dey beat his own son when na him be the onigbese.

This thread is funny though. Daddy I miss you, I want you to visit me in my dream but I trust you sha, you no go touch your sweet baby girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by drake2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
Thanks,, am thinking of sending a relation that is close to my home town to go say some words beside his grave side, while i buckle up to send the money to the church's branch where he made the vow.. He was always aggressive while alive, & am afraid of further beatings. Av left home for a colleague's place where i'll spend this week but am afraid to tel him of my predicament.

Let your friend play the role of a "vicar" (surrogate, substitute) in the aggressive flogging bouts, while you focus on raising the monetary vow.

I hope your friend does not know or recognize your Dad when he is receiving the aggressive koboko.

But seriously, the dead are completely oblivious of the living, you can't help them, and they can't help you.

Their love, their hatred die with them.

A demon masked in your father's image is playing pranks on you. It is not your father ooh!

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Philip4564(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
drake2:

Let your friend play the role of a "vicar" (surrogate, substitute) in the aggressive flogging bouts, while you focus on raising the monetary vow.

I hope your friend does not know or recognize your Dad when he is receiving the aggressive koboko.

But seriously, the dead are completely oblivious of the living, you can't help them, and they can't help you.

Their love, their hatred die with them.

A demon masked in your father's image is playing pranks on you. It is not your father ooh!
Honestly speaking I've been thinking about it too how will your dad be flogging you when it's not that you're the one that killed me I swear I've never heard this kind of thing before oo

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by sisisioge: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin
You people are making my day on this thread I swear.. Where will he see him to have the conversation..Are we still talking about a dead man cheesy

Same place they've been meeting....in his dreams grin.. But really,how can the man be inconsiderate in death? How spiteful!

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Solsix(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Go to the church meet the priest or pastor in charge and renegotiate the pledge. Tell them your condition and asked them to write off part of the pledge. A good man of God will understand . And as for your dad he is suffering because of that pledge. People don't understand that we will give account of everything. If u are owninnng anybody pls pay up, if you can't pay ask the person to write off your debts. We have had a similar case in my family, but he our case the woman left the money and told her daughter where to find it.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Reggaemich(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
I think your father was a traditional Man when he was Alive

Option 1
If u are a traditionalist also, u can fulfil his wish by paying his debt(to appease his gods)

Option 2
If u are a Christian, U have to Fast and Pray to separate yourself from that spirit, which is assuming the face of your Father

One thing is Certain, if u fail to Separate yourself from Him(the dead), he might Drag U with him. Tormenting spirit is a serious spirit

I suggest, u go with option 2

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by capnies: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:

YOU'RE BEING FLOGGED BY DEMONS NOT YOUR FATHER. BIND THAT DEMON IN PRAYER. PAY NOTHING. YOU DAD IS DEATH SO IS EXONERATED FROM THE VOW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
Oga, stop complaining, go and pay the vow. That should be d 1st thing u should do.
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Reggaemich:
I think your father was a traditional Man when he was Alive

Option 1
If u are a traditionalist also, u can fulfil his wish by paying his debt(to appease his gods)

Option 2
If u are a Christian, U have to Fast and Pray to separate yourself from that spirit, which is assuming the face of your Father

One thing is Certain, if u fail to Separate yourself from Him(the dead), he might Drag U with him. Tormenting spirit is a serious spirit

I suggest, u go with option 2
Traditionalist go make vow for church? undecided
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by capnies: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
Your father is dead and gone. Your dad wasn't d one who appeared to u in whatever form. He has returned to dust in all entirety like Adam and Eve. Hope and pray for the resurrection on last day. hopefully, ur dad may be among righteous ones.

GOD BLESS YOU MY LOVE
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Reggaemich(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Traditionalist go make vow for church? undecided
if u no know

Na Traditionalist dey Full Church Nowadays!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Reggaemich:
if u no know
Na Traditionalist dey Full Church Nowadays!!!
Na true sef! undecided
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Fundamentalist: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Christains and superstitions
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tf is this. cheesy
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
you need salvation as well as a powerful deliverance minister to minister deliverance to you
Re: My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
James4358:
Thank u... Its not about being worried or depressed! Am totaly sound in mind. This things are more spiritual than physical, i bet u wont understand until it happens to u. Am jst surprized how my dad turned aggressive. I never sent him to make any pledge,. But i'll do the needful.

You're either delusional, or simply daft!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.